Best movie of 2016

best movie of 2016.

anyone who disagrees is a pleb

I'm tired of his cuck bullshit.

I don't even know what that is but it looks stupid and gay.

ok, leave the thread then.

Drive is not cuck. They didn't even fuck

That movie was faggy and pretentious. It was made for critics, not for the audience. It barely qualifies as horror. More like some eurofag arthouse bullshit where people wearing scarves sit around after it's over and discuss what the director was trying to tell us with the lighting.

You're a fag. Your movie is shit, and you have shit taste.

"I want to ____ Ellen Fanning"

You basically just described post-modernism in all of its fraudulent glory. I think the only good thing that came out of po-mo are ironic pages long essays using the pseudo-intellectual drivel that unironic po-mo faggots and hipsters use. There is something that is astonishing to how much bullshit you can put on paper to make a point so reaching and invalid, but they do it without a sense of irony and self-awareness.

who is this neon demon?

I want to ellen's fanny

pic related

ASSRAPE

Moonlight
Swiss Army Man
La La Land
Silence

were all better then this pretentious drivel

I bet you didnt even watch the film.

t. Chris Cuckmann

I don't even watch Stuckmann, I just watched a bunch of films this year and thought those 4 were memorable enough.

Also forgot Hacksaw Ridge so add that in too.

not just best of 2016, but one of the best recent years

I did. It's about a nu-male who deals with his cuckitude by befriending a farting corpse.

Wrong.
Yeah you clearly only watched the trailer. Kill yourself.

Regardless of its flaws it was still better then Neon Demon

No, I watched about 3/4 of it before I gave up. What exactly am I missing?

Shut the fuck up and post Elles you homos. Nobody cares about your opinion

Okay, I'll bite.
I like Bronson. I like Drive. I even liked Only God Forgives.
This movie was a piece of shit that made no sense. It told the audience nothing and I'm usually one to complain about things that tell too much. It relied so heavily on imagery and obscure references to other, better stories that there is no way somebody could answer what the fuck was going on without being challenged by 20 other interpretations.
The acting was abysmal. The music was grating. The characters weren't even characters. The dialogue was so repetitive and poor. The only build up to the big violent ending was a single line from earlier in the film "are you food or are you sex?", and the scene right before where the one lady had a stuffed cheetah stationed right behind her in frame. Other then that there was absolutely nothing that hinted that these women were cannibal wiccans who consume others for their energy.
The best part of this movie was how all of the men were so helpful and caring while all of the women were back-stabbing immoral selfish animals. I was really expecting some kind of thoughtful message about how women demonize men while blindly trusting each other when it's usually women who wrong each other and men who help out. But then they had to fuck it all up by making the best character in the movie, Keanu Reeves, an actual child rapist.
What message was this movie trying to send? The entertainment industry will eat you alive? Wow, such genius. I've never seen that, ever.

here, happy now?

The entire ending of the fucking movie which actually makes the whole thing worthwhile.
Dano's character is a schizo who thought he was Tom Hanks' character in Cast Away while he was actually on the beachside near the home of the girl on his phone who he was psudo-stalking. Radcliffe's body was never alive and was actually a missing person who Dano's dad mistook for his own son. The movie basically wraps up an interesting dialogue on social norms and what society determines to be considered sanity and insanity

Shit, sounds like I should have endured and kept watching.

yes
i-is that shooped

Yeah its shooped, her ass is a bit flatter but still nice

Here you go

Shoops are for high schoolers. Post the original homo

nah, you should just kill yourself, faggot

Here ye go

And some extra nipples

coke slut

Where did you get this piece of information?

Her coke bloated face and her fear of paparazzi