Why are women such pieces of shit???

Why are women such pieces of shit???

Other urls found in this thread:

sandrabest.pw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because society doesn't enforce consequences on them until the age of 30.

Go on…

The future is coming

Bump for bitch bitching.

Go on about… what?

When they get old their holes get big and saggy

This

Why women are pieces of shit.

I know what those holes need

Well…

Ten years from now the pendulum swings the other way I guess.

True.

They could also try not being trashy fall down drunks like in OP's pic.

Everybody gets crunk though user.

Somehow it seems even less dignified.

You are living in the hell.

Agreed. Society helps set behavioral expectations. Allowing people to be shit with no consequence encourages shitty behavior in everyone.

Low standards all around.

Because they rejected you, or you know they would reject you because you're a lonely beta faggot.

Assuming you mean western women, the pinnacle of low respect and dignity:

TLDR they can do whatever they want, sometimes break the law, with no social or legal consequences.
oh and

lol

he is being honest

No, he's being ridiculous. To believe that society encourages women to go interracial or to think that cheating isn't wrong is presented a heavily distorted world view. Some of the other things are more or less correct, but the rest is the projection of a warped mind.

You wish

What about Kennedi Cotarelo? she seems like a good and honest "girl"

No one here could find a flaw in her character, she's an impeccable lady

Laci Green is such a slut

oy vwy

The unfiltered misogyny on this board is out of control.

The misogyny on Holla Forums has passed ironic into impotent, bitter beta rage.

What changes when they are 30?

Get old, desperate and looks are shot. Can't coast through life on flirty smiles anymore.

30 isn't as old as you think it is…

That's the theory. I don't necessarily believe it.

I'm 27 and can tell you it is a stupid one. Most attractive women aren't going to magically stop being that when they turn 30.

I know it's stupid. Younger is still hotter though. But also more annoying.

Actually thirty is a nice balance between bitchiness of youth and youthful beauty.

What happened to Holla Forums's love for a slender woman in her 30s?

I still love a slender woman in her thirties.

why is hilary always posing with hot chicks?

yes but it's the beginning of the decline for them.

Girls are usually superior to women.

The miscegenation is a bit debatable, but the concept of "cheating" is ludicrous.
Adultery is bad. Cheating is alien.

Because you deserve no better.

Wrong, biology catches up with them and they suddenly realize riding the cock carousel will not bring them a happy life. Problem is; the majority of them by that time have all ready spilled their chance at a normal natural life that feminism teaches them is wrong.

Society NEVER holds woman responsible for their action!
Shit out 2 kids from different fathers, singe mother receives more income then a working man who works 40 hrs, while she sits at home all day and never works. Yay progress.

When i was in my early 20s i wanted to have a family to settle down with. Throughout my years i tried to find a woman who values the same things as i did. As a agnostic i even looked into christian woman. I eventually began to lower these requirements but it turns out the vast majority of woman are shit.

I became massively red pilled. I am now working, fairly successful, self improving continually and staying single forever. I'm now almost 30 and i fucked 18-23 year olds on a regular weekend basis is i bother to load up tinder.

I no longer care, the people before me sold society down the river, got a vasectomy, still use a condom to pump and dump. Have gotten 3 bitches in over 5 years who claimed they were pregnant to try to entrap me or because of some weird shit to see how i react.

Became aware of shit behavior of minorities, became major right wing nazi. Though i hide my powerlevel from the normies.

prime pussy is 16 years old, everything older is shit
it's the femishit society that want you to be a nice cuckold and fuck 30y/o used up sluts. These twats know that their market value is zero and they try to hijack the .gov to make it illegal for you to pursue prime pussy.

wrong pic

wrong pic

wrong again, was posting from thumbnails
this is the one I was looking for

This genuinely pissed me off, legit or not.
Just the knowledge that there are girls out there who manipulate the forgiveness of guys to this extend…

It's a combination of poor parenting and beta males sucking up to them. That probably applies to 99.9% of all cases of "Why are women such pieces of shit???"

Why are you wondering OP? Did something happen?

Also, 'check em.

Holy shit, that's really sad. But this user is dumb af.

New JB littles chan here

sandrabest.pw/

Wow. That made me feel physically ill.
Can't even imagine being that much of a betacuck.

SUPPORT BETA GENOCIDE

I'm practicing with GIMP, plz no bully

Is there a followup thread for this story? I desire more.

we enable them to be.

Because you've either never dated one, or just broke up for the first time.

Bump for bitter betas.

So much butthurt in this thread. If you dont know how to control your own life how can you expect to lead by example. Which is what most good women need. About to marry the one ive trained up to my standard. Feels good.
Sure i still fuck whores but she is the main one who i want to have kids with. All about balance, when you stop caring thats when you are truly free

Apathy is death you nihilistic teenage faggot.

Go back to tumblr.

How far exactly has caring got you so far, best-friend?

Caring has gotten man to the moon and back.
Being apathetic is just a defense mechanic.

Go back to heaven, you angel.

It's current year user. Mgtow is the only choice a man has.

Some women are garbage (like any other group of people), but the problem OP has is that he's a huge weakling.

Probably some beta orbiter that's mad she didn't get wet for all the random nice guy shit he does for her.

Chin up buddy, get out into the world and overcome some challenges. Reserve your nice guy shit for people that earn it, and don't let yourself get exploited.

Get better, work out, read and make self-improvement your primary goal in life.

This made me lol. I wish I could talk to OP

Get the message, she's white trash, peasant scum. Get money and find a higher class of girl.

Why marry her if you're still gonna fuck other chicks. She's gonna gut you financially and walk away with those kids you have with her. Fast forward a few years to when they call the new guy dad and you don't even see them at Christmas.

just accept things for what they are….go to a whore and pay for a blowjob you'll feel better OP

This

Every blue pill Faggot thinks he's Chad and his gf is a nawalt.
All women will fuck u over no matter how alpha you think you are.

Those girls are diamonds, if she's weak enough to let you dictate her personality, she'll sure as shit be weak enough to fuck some random guy that catches her eye at work. Why do you think hajjis keep their women under lock and key.

Sand niggers are slaves to their women.

Why waste your time having to constantly prove yourself to a used up vagina?

Not until my work here is done.

Holy fuck this faggot is beta

coz they have feelings

Because they are allowed to be. Society gives them a free pass to do whatever the fuck they want

10/10

How many times are you going to re-post this thread?
Yes, women are shit, and you can't really do anything about it. Best just to save up for sexbots.

PROTIP: If you let your dog shit on your carpet it will.

Learn to fucking discipline your sex sleeve user.

because pic related

When the dog can go the government, and then fuck your life any times it wants, it is better to just not have a dog.

go to the government*

Holy shit is he robbing a store with a $199 Chinese SKS?

So mad.

The problem is people here are a bunch of hoverhanding omegas.

There's is no supporting the "manosphere". There is behaving rationally and not. Mainstream society has always and will always be irrational. Don't be a fucking cuck and you're good to go.

I'm 37. Hold out and don't have kids, and you'll be amazed at how good life is for a single guy starting right around 30. No matter how much pussy you get right now, at 27, you'll get more in a couple of years.

All women want to have their "special day" and no woman wants to have to tell her friends, "no, I've never been married." Nearly all women want kids, and at 30 they start to realize their time is running out. These facts combine to make ~30 year old women crazy-desperate.

You know all the bullshit you put up with right now, when you're probably dating 20-25 year olds? You know how they flake on you, or how you date them for a while and then learn they've been fucking chad the whole time? All of that stops. If you have a job, and no ex-wife or kids in tow, you are made of gold to them.

Don't fall for it. Don't get married or have kids. In fact, get a vasectomy. My point is simply to address how you didn't believe anything changes at 30. Everything changes.

Fucking sluts

He puts down his tomahawk to feed their laziness

38 male here.
Stay fit and you remain golden for most of your male life.

I spawned a child with a succubus. She was a demented cock slave and she left her marriage to play house with me for a few years. Those years were overall a total HELL. I became physically sick because of what she was doing, because she did the same things with me in the years past that she did to her ex. I just needed a way to get rid of her. Fortunately, she found another fuck boi who fell in love with her cock shaft and she moved away with him. I paid good money for a lawyer so that she couldn't milk me for 18 years of child support. Best investment of my life! I have a kick ass child, best friend I have ever had. Also, they don't even miss the birth womb and have no recollection of her.

Don't fear the degenerate behavior of the modern western female, embrace it and use it accordingly. Just don't let them gain control

Evolve And Let The Chips Fall Where They May

yes

She could do so much better. -Barth2032

Feminist family values

Look at us we're a pair of sluts!

Why are pieces of shit such women?

This is what happens when you oppress a group and then suddenly stop and treat them as equals, or worse, as your superiors. You have to either stick to your guns or never start in the first place, there's no in between. This is also why niggers are niggers.

You guys complaining about women being sluts are just jealous because they are not slutty towards you.

The only one who has any hips is the one on the far right, and even so, they're all hormonal atrocities.

FAKE! Evidence discovery does not work like that in court.

Hey dudes,
My name is Jack, and I like every single one of you. All of you are cool, witty, funny guys who spend your free time of their day looking at funny pictures and macros. You are the sense of humor that lacks in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any hate mail? I mean, I’m sure it’s fun making fun of people because you are so witty, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even more awesome than stand up comedy.
Don’t be a stranger. Just laugh with me too. I’m pretty cool. I was editor of my school newspaper and started my own detective agency. What funny activities do you do, other than “having fun to awesome drawn Japanese anime”? I also live with my mother and have a modest friend who is a girl. (She just taught me calculus; Stuff was SO complicated) You are all awesome who should gather at a big party. Thank you for listening to me.
Pic Related: It’s me and my female friend.