/ #hamplanetsarepeople /

She dindu nuffin but be herself and you raycis cis WHITE MALES are already judging her.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus God! Did some criminal low-life steal her neck?

Bernie gave her some of all of our necks as reparations.

Did she eat her promdate?

As an appetizer, maybe.

That nigger has her own zip code

bionicle style or norse style?

When I look at fat women I can't help but mourn that there might be a cute girl getting crushed under all of that fat.

But if it's a nigger at least I know that it would be ugly anyways.

I love you guys

I feel pain when I see a fat chick with a boyfriend. I feel so bad for that man and how desperate he is for pussy and how he has degraded and undervalued himself. I cannot understand why a otherwise normal guy with a normal BMI would be with someone who weighs more than he does. What is the answer? Why do I keep seeing this shit every day?

because squishy girls are fun user

not hamplanets tho grody ew

it looks like she had a crack at her corsage before realizing it was inedible

I can sympathize, I weigh 1488lbs.

We should both kill ourselves.

She looks like shit.

Everything over normal BMI is a hamplanet. Additionally, obesity is vastly "undervalued" [can't think of the word]. The BMI numbers used are wrong.

"….b.but I'm big boned"

Not even with a borrowed cock

That asinine gibberish writing punctuated by emoticons is appalling.
It just goes to show the difference between a black and a nigger- blacks aren't deliberately, culturally idiotic.

She looks like what came out of my ass about an hour ago… with hair added. DAT a weave gurl? Oh you look fiiiiine for prom. Tyrone gonna luv yo outfit. How the fuck do we hang something like that? Goddamn branch is going to snap.

A couple steel I-beams bonded together MIGHT hold the beast a while.

Mate, you're being silly.
Why do you have so much trust in an index?
All strong men are classified overweight.

them poor shoes

How does a human ankle even withstand that force?

How many Megapascals are those stilts rated at?

Gotta do it the Persian way, user.

Gotta do it the Persian way, user.

Low t faggot detected.

What is it? This came to mind, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

but to cover this monstertruck with enough honey would bring the bee population a step closer to extinction.

The guys who are into the bbw fetish are usually skinny/scrawny but they really like grossly overweight bitches. They have a very large network though and hold parties and events so they can all meet.
source: my ex-gf had a bbw roommate that was into that shit. She had no shortage of dates.

tl;dr Don't feel bad for him, he's not in pain and he's getting laid.

Fat girls feel the best on the dick

fat girls dont have necks, it saves vital seconds as food travels from the mouth to the stomach

Spotted the fatty. Shit like this and "they give good head" is nothing less than pro-lard propaganda.

Thanks for circling that Tay.

lel

The family should send these retards the funeral bill when she shoves one twinkie to many down her throat and chokes to death.

Nah, it's true. Find a fatty who is fastidious about hygiene and enjoy the hot soft tightness.

wew lad

but she's still fat, it's the ultimate curse

no wait, the ultimate curse is being fat and having no titties. If you're going to be fat, at least have the bra size to compensate, if you got no titties that's just sad

There once was a man whose sides went into orbit. That man was me.

You'd need a physics degree to even approach that without getting caught in its gravity well.

You are bad and you should feel bad

Wasn't there a story behind this one?

you could probably hide 3 or 4 stories behind her

i made something

It's a good way of telling whether her genetics are garbage-tier.

traumatized

Is that blob a girl or a boy?

Literally fucking monsters.

I can't actually call that thing a fucking human with a serious expression.

I understand some people being chubby, or a little bit overweight, but this is totally unacceptable. These are not humans.

I'm pretty sure that's not human

How do you even get that fat?

kek/1000

sit on your ass all day stuffing your face

Yeah I'm going to have to disagree with you on that. It really depends on the type of fatty. Some of them were hot in high school, got fat, then never had to learn how to please a man because they were used to being a hot sack of potatoes.

The other fat chicks learned to give amazing head and actually enjoy it. They're grateful for what they can get and actually respect the arrangement of sexual favors for attention and affection.

Not that being fat is ok. But there are different levels of disgusting and it's all about personal tolerance.

Tl; dr - had a fatty feed me lines of coke and suck my dick repeatedly because I can't get it up being degenerate, but she was happy to oblige.

What's funny is that i kinda do that.
About six months ago i decided to change my life, i went from a 47 kg Auschwitz survivor to 65 kg "normal" looking man now, and eating like a fat bastard 6 times a day plus lifting helped out.
I would never allow myself to become like that.

a lot of these fat fucks are putting away 7000 to 12000 cals a day on average

They just have bad genes. I sit on my ass all day and eat like a pig yet I look like I just got out of a gas chamber.

How is that even possible?

They eat in a day what takes me a week to get through.

Man, i don't know.
At best i can do 2000~2500, and only if i force myself, and on workout days about 1000 more and only because of my protein shake after training.

its easy

Dare i open that video?

its just a fat womans recipe for macaroni salad, she makes cooking videos

FUGGGGG

to be fair, the girl hamplanet in the second picture has some pretty decent tits

pretty sure that would be ruined though if we could see the rest of her body

Even more than that. Some of the really extreme ones that get posted here are around 30-35k cals a day.

I've seen this linked enough to know it's that fucking elephant wannabe simply sara. Fuck that cunt.

Reported

thank you

so there really is a beautiful woman deep inside

Did you even read your own image?
It says that the nigger believes she shouldn't have gone to the prom. Chances are that she only went due to constant malign encouragement from leftists, such as the person who posted this on Facebook.

tl;dr the nigger really DID Dindu nuthin, it's the Leftists who are pushing this, the nigger went to the prom out of peer pressure from (probably White) SJWs.

You are attacking the wrong target.

Goddamn that's sickening

The whale ate her

Purge them all, just to be safe

I'd much rather have a skinny girl I can bend into any position.
my last girlfriend was a gymnast. Like she could put her ankles behind her head, it was beyond amazing.

dammmmmn. THAT BITCH GOT ARMRESTS.

Good god, I love this site but I believe a large percentage of the commenters on this thread are closet homosexuals, because as we know fags are some of the most judgemental people on the planet. Damn give her a break, she obviously doesn't look happy but she also doesn't look like some raging BLM feminist either. You guys basically think she she should kill herself for having the audacity to leave her house. I couldn't imagine living in area that was full of people like the commenters here… well actually I can it's called San Francisco, but I'm sure you guys think it would be fabulous.

Thank you for the laugh, I imagine they're rated for at least 12,000 psi.

8/pol/ is dying m8

I feel like there was, I haven't seen that photo for years though so don't ask me what it was. I love the facial expressions, the guy is just disgusted and the redhead is like "fuck yeah, I look AMAZING with this bitch standing next to me"

So smug. I love the redhead's smile.

Jesus think how strong that chick would be if all that was gone

Every day we drift further from god's light.

I'll be honest, I kind of want to go at a cake with complete disregard just like these freaks. I'd feel sick to my stomach, but I think it'd be worth it.

underrated

once isnt gonna hurt you (other than maybe making you vomit), 3x a week and you have a problem

Welcome to the sane world, newfriend. People weak enough to let themselves become monstruosities like these are indeed the perfect example of subhuman, and thus deserve no compassion at all.
These are almost worst than BLM "protesters" since those are simply stupid, misguided, plagued by an inferiority complex, etc… while those butter golems are less than beasts.

Sad she'll probably die of the DBs and no one will have the balls to tell her, from watching her other stuff her and her family seem really nice. Would help lose weight/10, there is probably a nice wife and extended family under all that weight. What a fucking world.

I'm actually overweight, so I shouldn't now. Although I'm not like these people. I'm actually very athletic and I can lose the weight easy. I just never found the motivation because there's no challenge and I have no one to impress or compete with. But I figured I might as well just knock the weight off before the general election comes, just in case. So I will. But after that I may just pig out on a pizza or a cake or some shit. Never did that before… Or a pie.

mmmm-hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Haha, I feel exactly the same way. Used to be on a swimming team, Senior class, but since quitting that I've gotten slightly larger. Not tremendously, but just a bit.

And I can't find any motivation to go the gym because going to the gym and lifting up iron all by yourself is boring as fuck and I just can't do it. I need a team oriented activity.

I'd love love love to go out and get some "Operator Training", but I don't know anybody who is willing, capable, or interested.

I've joined SaR however and that means I go hiking up mountains and desert with a team when I'm called out. Only problem is, haven't been called out that much.

I could outperform you in any sport I'm sure.

>picture was spread specifically because she was a fat and not beautiful

I want off this goddamn ride. I swear at least 90% of the world needs to be gassed. They're holding us all back.

yep

If you say so chubby

Ooooohhhh! U want a sucky-sucky? I give u Hanoi special!

I would strongly consider killing myself if I was disfigured or whatever the fuck that is. Not because of my face being a mess, but because of the constant barrage of faggots pretending it's nothing.

I wonder though, if this girl actually wants it. "Ignore my face" sounds like fishing for compliments. What a sad existence, begging for people to lie to you.

I bet she wishes she could be that pig. It would be such a carefree existence.
And she would actually look better.
Fuck. Existence is cruel.

That's so typical of Lefties. They pretend to be helping (in this case providing emotional support), when in reality they're just hurting this person for the sake of bolstering their own self-image. "Look how kind and accepting I am!" Sub-humans…

ive seen some of her other posts a couple of years back, she never fished for attention but almost every comment on her pics were like this, oh youre so pretty, i wish i could be like you etc etc

I guess I'm broken as I like chubby to fat chicks so long as they are pretty (no blacks).

Its like they are encouraging her to commit suicide. For something like that its best not to bring it up or talk about it.

That makes me mad. I couldn't live like that. I need basic reality to be recognized. I used to be fat and it would drive me nuts when people would say "you're not fat, you look fine!". There's a difference between giving someone shit for being fat/ugly and simply acknowledging it. A simple acknowledgement of reality is not mean. Or don't acknowledge it. Anything is better than lying directly to someone's face about something they have intimate and personal knowledge of.

More like this.

That girl is probably no older than 20. It's all downhill from there. She'll be in a motorized chair by 50, if she even lives that long.

They're dopamine junkies. They get their fix from feel-good acts, and if they are actually causing more damage they don't care, because they got their fix. The migrant crisis is this on a grand scale.

Why isn't this level of obesity treated as a mental disorder along with being a physical disorder?

Whale detected.

Stop projecting.

I was a fat kid and have struggled with my weight at various points, but I can NEVER understand how somebody can let themselves get that bad. There's really no excuse.

Well that thing (looks like a tranny) is a jew, jews are mentally ill.

I wonder if the guy in the third pic posts on /fit/.

The second one could have been saved

The issue with chubby girls is that they don't stay chubby, every year they gain a little bit of weight until they end up like the women posted ITT.

Chubby can look decent when you're younger because the skin is still tight.

Couple years at that weight and the skin will start sagging and she'll have the full cottage cheese look almost everywhere.

It used to be considered an eating disorder. Nowadays it's just "who they are". In such a degenerated society, where all our values have evaporated, the tendency is just to let everything go. You get shit on if you try to intervene for the sake of someone else's health and safety, so people just stopped doing it. So now we have this. We let people get dangerously obese, we let them get sucked into bizarre and dangerous ideologies, and we let them totally destroy themselves because worst case scenario the state will pay for them to live.

She Should've Went To Jenny Fucking Craig Nigga :^} ;^D

Past participles, das raycis!

I'm cutting down to 10-12% BF, I only 1800 calories on top of lifting 3 times a week and running for 20 minutes 5 times a week and I still feel satisfied. I couldn't imagine stuffing all of that into my stomach, good lord.

is this some viral marketing for the new Ghost Buster movie?

it take alot of fuel to maintain that mass

This girl would look 1488x hotter if she lost 70 lbs.

is it even possible to consume liquid oxygen?

Stop man, you're ruining ice cream.

too fattening

If she were a nigress she's be a perfect cartoon dog-doo.

dem fat stacks

and a can of condensed milk which usually has a fuck load of sugar in it too

People who are as big as she is harm society. Health problems caused by obesity are a massive burden on the healthcare system, and people this big are unlikely to maintain steady employment. The morbidly obese absolutely should be mocked until they change their behavior or kill themselves.

The exception where I agree with your sentiment is when a land whale wanders into a gym. Yes, their flop sweat and heavy breathing at the slightest physical exertion maybe equal parts hilarious and repugnant, but they are trying to change. We should encourage them in these situations.

i only encourage them if they are still at the gym after 6 months, too often i see some new fat fuck turn up 2 or 3 times then never seen again

Contortion girls are my fetish.
Hamplanets aren't flexible like superior fit women.

Yeah I know most fatties quit after 2 or 3 times, which is why they should be encouraged. Not saying you should become a self-appointed land whale ambassador at your local gym, just try to not stare at the mounds of jiggling flesh with a look of disgust in your eyes. If they seem confused about how to use a certain machine, help them out. If they get brave enough to touch the free weights and seem like they have no clue what they are doing (lots of curls, shitty range of motion, using seemingly arbitrary weight for an arbitrary number of reps), take 30 seconds between your sets to give them pointers and suggest some online resources they should check out for more information. That's all.

If they stick around for 6 months on their own, they probably don't need your encouragement.

agreed, I'll do my part.

Summer is coming up, don't forget that fat fucks are going to be using the bathtu- I mean pool to wash their rotting fat rolls out.

Something about that article makes me happy. I do love it when people overcome obstacles in their lives through sheer willpower instead of whining.

user, they're clearly just getting in touch with their KANG roots!

Millions of years from now, archaeologists will unearth some teen's cell phone and by the time they figure out Emojis they'll finally figure out the ass was fat

Nobody talks like you do you fucking shill. Yes, people like this should be shamed, it's disgusting to the primary senses and they're literally killing themselves.

Openly Homosexual here, Kill yourself fatty.
Oh wait no, that'd be too much work.

I'd like to add to this: You might get lucky and your chubby girl loses some weight, but when she does her tits are gonna look like shit. Probably more than just that. Skin doesn't just shrink.

They're going to be like oblong flapjacks hanging lifelessly to her navel and that is not attractive at all.

== A muslim would never let his wife or daughter get this fat where they become bedridden obese! == His daughter would be forced to marry within the family or befriended family. His wife would do chores that would keep her in shape to atleast the point where she is slightly chubby.

Then again, i love being white and hate islam's ideology… FUCK! Why is our society such shit for allowing this degeneracy!

Fat people are degenerates.

I like a woman with some meat on her bones, but even I refuse to engage with someone covered in rolls of whale blubber.

How did you do it if you don't mind my asking? That's a lot of weight to lose.

Oh man, dude, I actually feel really, really bad for that guy.

Let me guess she's a jew

Are you serious, user? Are you fucking serious?!

I feel sorry for the poor sons of bitches who used the Jacuzzi after him! Where you do think that water goes? It just swirls around!

Fuck, I'll never use a public pool again in Fatistan

Why didn't he just buy a toilet bowl with that fountain thing coming out of it that is in fact supposed to clean your arsehole?

sweet fucking jeebus why did i click that?

I dont. Telling others around him he needs help with wiping and that he's a fat pile of shit with no self control would be a much better solution. People this fat need to be put down, and I'm not trying to be edgy. Most of them live horrible, painful lives and if they try to lose the weight, they normally die in the process. They should be encouraged to volunteer to be euthanized.

ack-shoe-ully it will go through a filter. The water is treated with bromine and chlorine to kill bacteria as well. If the people got in the water 7-8 hours after the fat fuck left, it might not be so bad. The water SHOULD be clear by then and most of the bacteria dead or dying.
Source: I've owned a jacuzzi. I've had sex in it and felt perfectly fine with having company in it a couple days later.

Did you take a shit in it too you suck fuck?

I'm glad i live in a niggerless country with low welfare

What condition is that? I have seen it a few times before and the lack of name bugs me.

I've got a buddy who has a condition where his skin has a reaction to air so he's covered in blisters looks like he's 90 even though hes 20. But even though he looks like a freak he is really damn cool, because of this he has a giant group of friends none of them ever try to blow smoke up his ass about his apperance.

Why Does The Stupid Nigger Who Wrote That Abortion Of A Post Feel The Need To CAPITALISE The First Letter Of Every Word It Uses Like This? Who The Fuck Does That?? It Takes More Effort Than Writing Normally Ffs.
I Think That Rustles Me More Than The Sheboon Tbqh.

Fucking Governtment Funded Education Has A Lot To Answer For.

That was a healthy dish until she piled in the sugar.

Good, goyim, good, trust the fake numbers, don't get fit!

Most bodybuilders are morbidly obese by that standard you twit.

cute-chubby yes, landwhale no. There is also a fine line between acceptable chub and disgusting fat.

Chubbycute girls are the best fucks though, no doubt. But pic 2 is pretty much my limit (give or take a few lbs)

Keto, Weight Lifting, Running. Give it a go.