Comedy Platinum Level

Woman that feel such a huge need to talk about how they like being in charge and that they would never need a man period are next level comedy.
If they are in charge in fact and not just in their fantasy words that stem from believing that owning a business means being in charge (customer is king) then why would they feel such a strong need to go online and tell people how little they need a man and when they are heterosexual it is only because they choose to be with a man?

What is even more funny is whne they say all this shit and then go on and say that in bed they get maximum satisfaction from being tied up and completely powerless - that "safe words" mean that they are still in control.

How are you still in control if it is up to the choice of the other person to listen to your "safe words" or not? It is like saying that you don't really obey the law but you choose to let the police man stop you for speeding and detain you if you were indeed speeding because law and orde rmake you happy - but you are actually in control whether you obey the law or not.

The law, unchangeable and eternal is that women subordinate to men. Those who do not are always biologically unusual and more like men than they believe and those who get frustrated when they get reminded of biology and their own sexual pleasures are just upset that society tells them to be individuals but deep inside they flood with ecstasy when a man holds them down and fucks them.

Other urls found in this thread:

dolly-chan.pw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give them the dick.

just observe the images

The only comedy here is your life, fam.

smdh lmao, kys.

kek

People like you who think of women in such atrocious ways make me sick

Ok

oy vey

you

what????????

damn she hot

She is hot*

Get it right, you fucking primitive monkey.

im jewish you fagboy

huh…………

Where did you read this "law"?
I mean, it looks like you pulled that out of your butt. You EXPOCT US X-DDD to believe you like you're Jesus.

the laws of human biology are quite straight forward
being a leftist feminist go get yourself a good man friend that will help you feel owned like you need to be

You sound kinda Islamic. I'm conflicted.

mmmmm

Bull SHIT.

The laws of biology don't tell us whom to put in CHARGE. There have been matriarchal societies.

And then you start talking about ME and making wild guesses about my politics? Changing the subject! Avoiding the question!

Dolly Chan.

dolly-chan.pw/