Would you a Ripley?

Would you a Ripley?

No because I respect her as a human being and not some sexual object for manchildren to jack off to.

o hai tumblr

Yes but I'd also give Lambert's boypucci a rimjob.

Yeah, of course.

lol two fried eggs nailed to a barrel

l-lewd
also that fucking filename

She's going on 70 you freak. Post your tits, you're so hot.

I'm gonna wring your neck if you make the same thread again about wanting to put your dick in this ugly cunt.
Get better taste already shit for brains.

Who hurt you user?

You by making these threads every week obsessing over a sub average looking woman

wew lad you might wanna get that 'tism checked out
Hell, because it triggers you so much, have another picture :^)

Don't forget when she was in Galaxy Quest.

It's hard not to notice when you been making this thread with thr same OP every week for seceral months lad

And you can't stop me HAHAHAHA ABSOLUTE MADMAN

BY GRABTHAR'S HAMMER

I'm not OP, but as soon as this thread falls off the catalog I'm remaking this thread because Sigourney is hot.

Sigourney Weaver makes my balls confused. Nobody could call her genuinely attractive but she has a certain quality about her that makes me want to bone her but also look after her.

I think she got hit by the aging stick way too early, that picture of her from her year book or whatever where she says something along the lines of "I never want to be normal" is smoking, if only she could have looked like that until her 40's

Would I what? You'll have to be more specific?

I would Aliens all over her

I'd let her grab my hammer and avenge all over her face if you know what I mean

I'd discuss the bonus situation with her, if you catch my drift.

I'd let her drive my load to bay 12, wink wink nudge nudge.

Sigourney Weaver reminds me of my mom. I think she reminds everybody of their mom. So that's why a) you don't find her attractive, b) you want to care for her, and c) you want to fuck her.

She's the oedipal complex in the flesh.

bravo vegan hack

She's 6' tall, man. Those are some decent sized melons.

I would totally Aliens 3: Resurrection her Аватар.

Yes and I'd a…

Just imagine what Gods boys birthed by her will become. 2m Tall, 1m shoulders, a jaw to crack rocks with.
I would. I definitely would and I would have a lot of children with her.

This. The potential of high quality male offspring should be the prime turn on for any healthy male. Enjoy your midget wide hipped, tiny jawed sissy sons, fagits.

It started with Ridley Scott, you fucking Aliens loving normalfag.

stop posting new comics, I gave up that stuff when you guys where making comics that made me look retarded .

NOT TRUE COMMUNISM

fucking hell you sound like me when I was on forums still being a bluepill faggot. grow up namefag meme.

4chan go home

I'd facehug her if you know what I mean ;^]

Bonus?

Hell yes.

Ripley in Alien was a weak ordinary woman who never held a gun. Ripley in Aliens was tougher than most of the the elite soldiers and somehow killed the alien queen by herself. Cameron also turned one of the characters from Alien into a tranny.

:3

She wasn't tougher than the marines, she just knew what they were getting into and they didn't. They were overconfident and poorly prepared; she knew the enemy and had a healthy amount of fear going in.

Sigourney a cute. ==CUTE!==

Does she have any kids at all? Did they inherit the jaw?

she looks extremely jewish in this pic

What is this meme called? the translation is always fucked (on purpose?)

that's not really how it works though

is that her daughter.

it is though. look up the Sexy Sons Hypothesis

Hypothesis don't mean shit nigger.

Sounds hot. But what if I'm already a high quality male and reproduce with a mannish female? Wouldn't any daughters be pretty much confirmed dykes?

why is she like 6000% more jewy than either parent

She had no fear towards the end.

Is that pseudo spic their son?

Damn shame about the daughter getting the wrong nose.

Probably too ugly to trick.

What did Ridley Scott mean by this?

Yeah, real shame she's a kike.

he meant to confuse your dick with a teenage boy's body that has tits on it

I'd fug this one.

But her nose is so small

Kek

Her meta-nose is huge though.

XENOED.COM