Local Networking / You should use CyberDust

Hotpocket Edit: Don't delete this thread, it's hilarious.

The biggest thing the left does that we don't do effectively is network and organize. The closer the happening becomes, the more important it becomes that you stop being scared faggots and make contacts… reach out… participate in something. You need local communities before we can have a national movement. When it happens, your local support group is all you'll have… including family and friends. The more friends and family you have, the better your chances.

So look… the business kikes have an app out there they use specifically so their communication (email, text, etc…) can't be used against them in a court of law (this is highly valuable to them)… it's called CyberDust, so this is what we're using in Atlanta (you should remember the ATL Fed protest not long ago).

RESEARCH IT FOR YOURSELVES

cyberdust.com/faqs

…Holla Forums hasn't commented on it yet, but the Tox fags have opposed it (largely because it isn't open source) but haven't been able to comment on any actual vulnerabilities. They want you to use their software because Holla Forums has an ego that they want fed, regardless of the overall goals of Holla Forums.

Post Format for this Thread (my info). ADD ME ATL NON-NIGGERS

Below is some copypasta from the faq

Cyber Dust is for anyone 13 years or older who wants to communicate instantly and securely without leaving a digital footprint.
(tl:dr 12 year olds btfo)

We ask for user’s email addresses upon sign up to ensure that users can recover or reset their password. Omitting the email address prevents users from resetting their password in the event that it is forgotten or changed
(tl:dr Create a bullshit email for this application, just google "temporary email" (nb4 jewgle))

Yes. Every message is protected with its own unique 128-bit AES encryption which is further secured by an RSA 2048-bit key.

Cyber Dust is only permitted to be used by people who are 13 years of age or older.
(tl:dr 12 year olds not btfo since you can just lie about your birth date)

Messages delete based on their length, ranging from 20 to 100 seconds. If for some reason the recipient does not view the message within 24 hours, it will expire and be deleted forever. Messages on our servers are never saved to disk, and are only stored in memory until they are delivered or expire.

You can also completely delete your account and uninstall the app with 5 taps, making plausible deniability very easy.

cyberdust.com/encryption-model (The government is attempting to regulate encryption because they are kikes that know encryption works).

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/cyber-dust-claims-privacy-debunked-patrick-siewert-scers-bcert-lce\
techdirt.com/articles/20130208/12264121921/fbi-stops-yet-another-its-own-terrorist-threats.shtml
thenextweb.com/apps/2016/02/11/mark-cuban-showed-me-how-to-use-his-weird-chat-app-cyber-dust-and-now-i-love-it/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shor's_algorithm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-quantum_cryptography
infowars.com/fbi-terror-report-militia-sovereign-citizens-greater-threat-than-islamic-terrorists/
infowars.com/law-enforcement-more-concerned-about-anti-government-activists-than-al-qaeda-terrorists/
archive.is/VT7iP
demonsaw.com/
sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article75387172.html
lawnewz.com/crazy/white-supremacist-leaflets-call-for-genocide-of-muslims-and-latinos/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/03/dan-gainor-abcs-quantico-puts-make-america-great-again-in-the-mouth-of-terrorists-to-impact-election/
ajc.com/news/news/local/study-hate-groups-on-the-rise-in-georgia/nqXtD/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What guarantee do you have of this, other than their word?

CyberDust is good for us.

Add me: dm1488

Especially if you are around Pennsylvania. The time for networking is now! There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting together. Don't be demoralized. Our people's future is at stake!

I have no guarantee, try to hack me faggot.

That's not the point bro.

And you basically just acknowledged a huge OPSEC blindspot.

Also fyi, we're doing a meetup in Atlanta this Saturday 5/7. You're probably not doing a meetup because you're a scared bitch afraid of getting doxed by weak-bitch Marxists (ooooOOOooo Scarey!).

Here is the best they've done to Pen-Test the app…
> linkedin.com/pulse/cyber-dust-claims-privacy-debunked-patrick-siewert-scers-bcert-lce\

IOW: It's fucking nothing.

IOW: the only way you're compromised is if kikes get your phone, which they have no reason to do. You can't let "Security Theatre" (i.e., the NSA's overblown capabilities) deter you from networking locally.

I'm at the point where you either put up or shut the fuck up. Simply speculating about the app's insecurity isn't enough.

Sounds great, between this and duckduckgo my privacy is assured!

Take a bump from a goy from the atl group.

It's true the app being closed source from Holla Forumss perspective is a problem. However the way chat works in it does lend itself to plausible deniability.

Holla Forums runs through cloudflare for fucks sake. Cyberdust could be considered more secure on that basis alone.

Regardless the time is now close at hand where we can start pushing our views more into the mainstream. I encourage all Holla Forums users to decide if the time is right for them to look for local connections.

(They) do not want us to create comradely locally, nor organize ourselves. This is not a call to give up anonymity. It simply lets you talk to Holla Forumslacks near you. Whatever you guys decide to do irl is completely up to you.

As if your privacy even matters. We are dying and you advocate standing idly by.

Bullshit.

There is no way to go back in time minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, to uncover entire message strings to incriminate people. Even if the message isn't read it is deleted 24 hours after it is sent.

if you were around for more than a month you would know they're mostly one in the same.

Also something like that being closed source means they have something to hide, so kindly fuck-off shilling that shit here. try tumblr

The reason we dont "network" is because some faggot calls the cops on us and claims we are terrorists because we are white, You have to be nigger colored in order to freely assemble.

If you can't understand what exactly "its own unique 128-bit AES encryption which is further secured by an RSA 2048-bit key" means, or why that might not mean anything, then you don't know if this is secure.

trashman.bmp

do you not know what plausible deniability means?

I actually was the first person to introduce 8ch to CyberDust. Being closed source doesn't mean you have something to hide, it means you don't want your work copied and redistributed. It also means you don't want people looking at the nuts and bolts of your app so they can figure out exactly how to exploit the code.

Again, put up or shut the fuck up. You're probably a Holla Forums script-kiddie with a Security+ cert who thinks he has any fucking clue what he's talking about.

Ask yourself why you are trying to discourage Holla Forums from networking locally?

Also the idea of organizing irl is not bad, but starting from some random closed source software not-irl to form that irl is bad

Nigga. Tox was shit and had so many vulnerabilities Holla Forums started shilling retroshare and other alternatives.

Yes it's a problem that it's closed source but all your shit on Holla Forums gets decrypted when it hits the cloudflare servers. Totally unsafe as far as privacy goes yet you use this site.

tox being shit or possibly shit doesn't forgive this random new software presented to us.

I want to say that it's better off just starting irl organization actually irl

cool false dichotomy bro

I've posted it in all networking threads since it was released in 2014, this isn't new. It has improved considerably since them, largely because of the criticism of security professionals who scrutinized the apps security.

Never heard of it before. Dump the source on Holla Forums and give it a few weeks for the few knowledgeable people to have their say. Dump both the server and client side code

wow you really are tying hard here aren’t you?

Why the fuck would I care about Holla Forums being insecure when I can use OTR in a VM?

Just look at this idiot shoving words into the other user's mouth. This is definitely a shill thread. Probably the FBI trying once again to kidnap people and pretend that they're "terrorists" so they can keep justifying their bloated budget.
techdirt.com/articles/20130208/12264121921/fbi-stops-yet-another-its-own-terrorist-threats.shtml

and this ladies and gentleman, is called fishing.

My guess is that I am supposed to try and refute this by telling you who I am in contact with?

:^)

Okay you've been posting in this thread for a bit and now you play dumb about it being closed source by asking for code dumps.

Very shill like behavior to keep Holla Forums from organizing.

IOW: "I'm a scared bitch, everyone run to your basement quick!"

I have irl contacts from Holla Forums and there's no way I'm touching Snapchat for pedophiles over there

Fuck off shilling products on Holla Forums. Not politics cunt

I've been posting in this thread for ten minutes or so and maybe I'm missing it but where is the source code?

did you just try to fucking guilt trip someone for wanting to look at code? lololololololol

Well thanks for letting us know that cyberdust is run by kikes and feds.

We appreciate the heads-up.

The shills are beyond real.

he's probably still googling what OTR means

Fuck off scared bitches.
Marxists are marching through your streets.

protip: pollacks make a rebuttal when calling someone a shill, not just spam maymays like a miserable faggot

Can't wait to use it on my iPhone. I always search with DuckDuckGo on incognito mode, just like you should, fellow anti-Semitic right-wing extremists! We can use CyberDust™ to make our plans and talk about our illegal weaponry. Those Holla Forums dorks, am I right?

you are in the wrong place here buddy

To everyone else: Signal is an open source app that encrypts SMS, phone calls, and has IM capabilities. I recommend that for phone communications, and Tox for IM and groupchats on your computer. Oh and there is also chatsecure which is a Jabber client for phones, also open source. Don't trust proprietary software like cyberdust with your privacy!

speaking of which, when did we say our
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD

was going to meet up? was it this Thursday?

I'm going to say something, several times on this site I've randomly, like not even when I've been posting, noticed people that mentioned they lived in places where I have lived.

There are Holla Forumsacks everywhere and we do not have to first initiate contact through a shady internet service. Your neighbors have similar beliefs but will not show it. The solution is not some random tech shoved in our face, but actually giving opinion a little at first around possible friendlies and judging reaction then building on that. Things are as friendly right now as they could possibly be.

Doing it IRL from the start prevents a lot of possible problems

pls user.

Oh, btw Holla Forumsanon: they do writing analysis now. What do you think, they've tried to analyze our writing? I'd be very interested in seeing if they can unique identify us based on writing samples

fake email

Not stored centrally

Can easily be viewed as a security feature.

Governments don't publish the code they write so people can fucking exploit it.

You're the one adding nonsense about illegal weaponry. I've been part of the group for awhile and it's been nothing but respectful and nowhere near the realms of illegality.

I always wanted a Holla Forums Blackberry service. Apparently if it's privately run it's fucking bulletproof.

eh, at the very least i'll make him work harder by at least attempting to provide a valid argument.

Now he's saying open source is insecure.

You people are too paranoid. We will never achieve anything at this rate.

what do you mean by achieve? am act of domestic terrorism? oi vey!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah, I'm saying that with an open source application you can more easily figure out how to write an exploit.

Stop implying that GNULEENUX is secure for any other reason than it being fucking garbage that nobody uses.

This is exactly how informants talk.

You are either an informant or you are retarded.

Either way I want nothing to do with you IRL.

you have no idea, do you?

As if you are going to get locked up by organizing at a meet-up at a bar. You are either a scared little girl or a shill. No in between.

I'm still laughing at this

If the blatant fear mongering isn't making you think right now then I don't know what will.

We've all seen the playbook. They want to give us shreds of hope so we cling to that and remain entirely ineffective.

This is about making presence known. Breaking the law is for morons.

Likewise.

This thread isn't for scared bitches.
"Bro just wait for Hitler"
"Dude, the real redpilled people just shitpost memes on Holla Forums"

How are you not complete shit?

but I am a young girl with no intention of organizing in real places that can be monitored while I discuss potentially illegal behaviour, now what?

hahahaha,

bae, you are worse than locked up, you are a walking involuntary informant. you social media your way to the revolution and you are the juiciest target our bloated info-mining complex has. They have your phone, your email, your box, your everything.

Being too paranoid to do it IRL is a valid criticism. Being too paranoid to do it with random software presented on a site in the targets of the SPLC/FBI (same shit) is not a valid criticism

Governments can trust their own code. Can you trust the code of a free communication service aimed towards people with things to hide, that sends messages with it's own server as a middleman and requires email and a DOB? These aren't hobbyists, they're a company, and they're making money somehow. Try harder please.

Ok then Carl, tell me about how vulnerable it is. I've given you my username, how about you LEGUN Haxzor me? Fuckin get /baph/ to help you, you fucking nigger.

How about you list some accomplishments first and prove yourself?

:^)

Every argument in this thread implies that if Holla Forums metup IRL it would be to discuss illegal plans.

That makes no sense and I don't think anyone would permit that. Kindly fuck off.

You are the ones implying we are going to do anything illegal. You are one the ones saying that by getting together that inherently means we are going to organize a lynch mob or some dumb shit.

Discussing our future with like minded people is not illegal. You are demoralized. Fuck off.

closed source problems arent just vulns, backdoors in a shit program… well then you have something worth investing in.

What are you even fucking talking about?

nope, we're implying its a fucking trap to expand on surveillance that would benefit the very fucked up governments we discuss.

eat shit and eat your shitty strawman too.

should be irrelevant if it's secure, amirite?

Kill yourself.

So your option is sit and do nothing but shitpost?

A real American.

now you're just throwing shit out here at random, run out of maymays?

yup that's exactly right

I do absolutely nothing, and I am in fact an American.

It is, but shills in this thread AUTOMATICALLY assume that all communication is illegal when its outside this website. The reason is that this is a jew-infiltrated website, and shilling is common…

Is the company based in America? What guarantee does the company give that they won't be compromised? Where's the warrant canary?

Vulnerability: Man in the Middle. Compromise the company itself and it's over. Is this really that hard to understand?

What use is knowledge such as Holla Forums allows us to have through collaboration if the only thing youre going to do with it is sit back and let your country go to hell?

How many shill IDs did they use for this thread?

Let's see…

c30c28
37f828
e69567
1199f5

Four of them so far, I wonder if they change it up or if they always use four.

They'll probably increase now that they've been found out.

I would make Holla Forums friends but I'm literally a neckbeard NEET stereotype and don't want to embarrass myself or other Holla Forumsacks.

Go screw yourself, FBI shill. Go catch an actual crook instead of trying to kidnap innocent people.

Oh that's rich. The ineffective faggot who doesn't want to fight for anything is claiming shill.

Hmm remaining ineffective sure sounds like it'd be beneficial to (((someone)))

Do you know what "moving the goalposts" even means? The standards for shilling must be low as fuck if you haven't been fired yet

pretty sure people are saying it's likely a trap because

ITS FUCKING CLOSED SOURCE

And being that it's targets for privacy advocates, how in turn, traditionally favour open source, the product doesn't verify legitimacy.

And since we have open source alternatives that do their job, this suggestion by OP altogether is completely fucking moot.

Informing you on what I'm doing would violate opsec.

Fucking kill yourself.

So prove its compromised.

Nobody is asking you to organize bombing raids you fucking nigger…. Network Locally to build Relationships, a Community, and a Support Group.

Random calls for violence? Totally not FBI.

You people are fucking schizophrenic.

Holy fuck man I'm not advocating violence of any sort. Stop implying so much goddamn shit.

So show the source code. AES128 doesn't mean shit by itself

Burden of proof is on you retards, and so far all you're doing is irritating us while we leave this thread up so everyone can know your shit is a highly shilled honeypot, just like every other failed honeypot.

You guys really fucking suck at your jobs.

burden of proof is on you since you made the claim it is secure.

there it is again

Kill yourself.

There's no need to prove that it's compromised. We're all free to use easily subverted systems but many of us choose not to.

Single point of failure when reasonable alternatives exist? No thank you.

Last thread was nowhere near like this. Those 1000 users who left because of hotkike a few weeks ago must have left all the shills.

People say OP doesn’t know what he is doing, the fact is, OP knows EXACTLY what he is doing.

This thread is definitely worth a few laughs. Good job OP

…and it isn't "by itself" is it? Learn to god damn read.

Hmmm, did they pull the chute?

See

or, most likely, we all moved to VPNs which share nodes.

FYI to anyone reading this thread later these past 10 or so posts seem fake.
They all happened within seconds of each other and did not resemble a real conversation.

offtopic, but is anyone else here excited for 6,000,000 GET?

We're so fucking close.

He's changed the base of his argument more than once. He's moving his goal post.

Yes. You people that sage and scream shill at anything that advocates some form of getting active. No one is saying we need to organize militias with this app. It's just a tool to form local relationships. That is it.

Be honest, you're using nothing to network locally and you have absolutely zero support group outside your cucked family.

you didn't post anything code we can read

"you're screaming!"

lel.

Kill yourself.

76spee's been waiting for this one a long time

yup, this is 100% true, you totally have us people figured out.

His point couldn't have been clearer. Where's the warrant canary? Prove that you're not hosted in the US.

You're shitting up the catalog so you're hearing more from people calling this out for being bullshit.

Pretty clear at this point that you would rather people stay isolated in this Containment Board.

I'm not the OP.

Nice dubs.

I'm honestly hoping /monster/ gets it, I really like the board, nice heroes, all of them.

Gex's video passed 6,000,000 and the world changed, 9,000,000 and we're at where we are now.

I'm not totally enamored with the meme magick stuff, but I think 6,000,000 GET on full Holla Forums just might do something.

Not an argument.

stop bumping and you'll get less posts

Funny how the shilling came immediately and heavily to oppose any sort of networking.

Top fucking kek you guys are obvious as fuck.

8ch is for getting information, not for organizing anything. Apparently it's also for shilling.

How far away is it in time (estimate)?

there is no argument, we really want you to kill yourself.

Step 1. Find a mirror.
Step 2. Look at yourself.
Step 3. Realize that you have failed your country, your kinsmen, your parents, and yourself.
Step 4. Kill yourself.

"quick chaim, let's accuse them of doing what we're doing!"

kek, the same tired playbook.

You shills are like the lame county fair (not even state fair) that travels from one bumfuck town to the next scamming people with the same tired broken shit.

We aren't buying, retards.

The above thread, as well as numerous other shill bullshit slide threads, have been up for days. Mods just deleted the Stefan thread after I blew it the fuck out. He interviewed some coalburner and I pointed out his eceleb kikery and they deleted the thread lol

Holla Forums has networking threads

Not any sort of networking… this sort of networking with random software. Frankly starting out with software in general is probably a mistake, we all have other Holla Forums-oriented people in our own neighborhoods, and many that are not quite on our level but now is the best time to talk to them. IN REAL LIFE

This isn't the place for you, newfriend. >>>/out/

water jel and burn jel is good shit, supposedly.

Also, finding burn first aid stuff in modern pharmacies is fucking impossible, it's so goddamn weird.

multiple alternatives were mentioned, you're just not engaging them because you are geared on pushing a product.

what time is it in tel aviv right now? Are they just starting their workday?

Stats are broken

I can't help but wonder what goes through that demoralized brain of yours.

I know, like what ever happened to /meadhall/? Why not just trade emails or tox IDs via area code threads like the good old days? Oh yeah, because OP is a fucking shill.

thanks for saging

forgot to sage :^(

If I was trying to figure it out I would monitor over time and do the stats myself. It's probably far enough away to figure that out and I'm sure somebody somewhere is working on it

Maybe you'll change your tune once shillary is President?

Holla Forums has been screaming "It's Happening" for 8 fucking years. It hasn't happened because in your mind a "happening" is a fucking 6,000,000 GET.

lmao

What's going through my mind is that I want you to kill yourself, I have expressed this numerous times already.

I'm not opposed to a viable alternative.

Have to give each other our phone numbers
Vulnerable

Our best bet is setting up something with OTR on an open source protocol.

Yet you guys keep moving between shilling against the idea of local pol networks and then complaining about the app.

So which is it?

Glad to see yall are keeping up the good work, I wish I was still up there. Greetings from Costa Rica, I was conviction on cyber dust and the dude who took the video at the fed protest

Wew lad.

where did this number come from? your ass?
and yes this board is for looking forward to gets only, what did you think it was for?

what a waste of 88's

That is exactly what chatsecure does, OTR over jabber. Not-sage for constructive discussion.

this time it leaves the sage… hotwheels pls

what? fucking post it

OTR + tor is our best bet, thanks OP I'll go with that instead.

Your manager's briefing really gave you the wrong idea about us

Yeah, yeah. Repeat that mantra, D&C shill.

I have to believe this thread is being shilled and I'll tell you all why.

Normal Holla Forumsacks are too lazy to mass sage like what you're seeing in this thread.

Look at any shit thread that datamines or pushes a racemixing agenda or an eceleb or whatever.
You'll see some people saging and some people engaging but it's usually a mix.
This thread has people posting within seconds of each other all sagining.
Not saging and leaving the thread but saging and continuing to monitor it.
Doesn't make sense to me unless they're worried about the narrative in this thread.

reread my post, user, I'm not accusing you of shilling.

Anyway, I'm imagining you fuckers:

I'm just waiting for the day to hear that the Israelis have finally begun committing mass suicide.

please kill yourself

It came from not being completely fucking new, and knowing the actual historical context of where Ron Paul's "It's happening" came from, you absolutely new nigger. The Tea Party phenomenon, pointing the finger at the FED, yea that all started 8 fucking years ago.

It's still not happening.

Meant to sage

top kek

You obviously don't know about board hygiene.

Would you mind posting the Tox vulnerability? Maybe something from rapid7?

For the sake of argument, Tox does exchange IP addresses (since it's P2P) but there are ways of hiding that.

And I'm not opposed to that.

We must face that we successfully organized the fed protest on here and nothing bad came of it. In fact it boosted my morale. There are nonviolent legal things we can organize to do but they shouldn't necessarily be done on Holla Forums

found the newfag

Which the vast majority of Holla Forumsacks don't practice.

and Holla Forums did this 8 years ago? Are you sure you aren't looking at the fed manual regarding 4chan?

You give up already?

The gex video boosted our morale, was seen over nine million times, and didn't require getting our faces photographed by the kikes.

Meanwhile you got a handful of anons to sacrifice their anonymity for something that didn't even make the news.

Basically started out calling shit on OP but as time goes on I just want to continue squatting here because it's fun. OP is ultimate fag

I said Holla Forums not 8ch, fucking shill.

Here is the post where I said it, fucking shill.

Obviously referring to cuckpol

I don't understand your question.

Give up at what?

Might as well post the Tox Groupchat info here:

1. Add Groupbot:
56A1ADE4B65B86BCD51CC73E2CD4E542179F47959FE3E0E21B4B0ACDADE51855D34D34D37CB5

2. send it the following message:
invite 1 pol

Nice dubs, doing the same thing. This thread is pretty comfy.

What's wrong with the service OP is suggesting exactly?

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Sadly even though Holla Forums is great at it and gex is based I don't think America can be fixed without actually going out. Debating people, showing presence, strengthening each other.

We can't expect leading from the back lines to work completely.

kek I know, the GNULEENUX thing was fucking golden

That is because the people who own all the networking platforms use them as their useful idiots to advance their agendas.

We, the true opposition are better off not organizing. Becoming a hivemind has become our advantage.

dude, shop milhouse on their logo

FACKIN' DUU IT

so then go to fucking 4chan already and get the fuck out

Holy dick

Well done.

It's closed source menaing anything can be going on behind the scens, and every counter statement by OP started with "oh you guys dont du nuffin you'ee pussies prove me wrong" maymay.jpeg

kek is with us, user.

Only 141088 posts to go.

You can't even attempt to verify the security that OP suggested. It depends more about the architecture of the whole system, details of which are not available. There were some details like "AES 128" or whatever, but that could be true and at the same time could mean still no security. That's just one detail

Just LEGUN Holla Forums fags who would rather everyone be behind 17 proxies with VPN, using fucking IRC to organize meetups. The practical difference is nothing, because meeting people IRL isn't illegal. Shills portray an IRL meetup of Holla Forumsacks as if we're organizing some kind of bombing or assault, because autists have no concept of genuine community. Being isolated and suffering decades of MMORPG trolling does that to someone who is LEGUN.

"Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me."

> Historically referencing something from cuckpol means you belong on cuckpol. >>>/gaschamber/

ah I fucked that estimate up, too late at night.

131079 posts

implying we're from cuckpol means you're a faggot

Oh. Ok well that makes sense to me.

But you can't prove there's no difference, can you?

This site wouldn't exist without cuckpol.
Ron Paul's meme came from cuckpol.
You're just so completely fucking new you don't know that.

The fact that nobody has doxxed me is pretty good proof. Go get /baph/ to help you, fucking A+ Cert scriptkiddie Holla Forums faggots.

orly, tell us more.

this site exist because m00t was and is a faggot, like you.

checked

lol you can't even understand the difference between tox and irc…

OP knows exactly what he is doing, etc etc

Educate me then bro, show everyone how big your intellectdick is, all the nerds will think you're the shit. Practically speaking, there is no difference, because again… networking isn't illegal.

we aint teaching you shit faggot. Go on telling us about /baph/ and doxxing

Let's assume we have a perfectly secure app to get that out of the way.

What's the problem with meeting up for a beer / public place with another few Holla Forumslacks? There are very few who see the world as we do and I'd prefer to have some company.

You're gonna tell me some thing about FBI but we're undoubtedly already being watched and if you think a VPN is gonna hide your ass perfectly you're crazy. They have so many attack vectors on your privacy they will find a way if they want to.

the extra x's mean they had to use a tracebuster AND a tracebusterbuster

I'm not Holla Forums I'm Holla Forums you massive faggot.

No, it isn't.
I regret standing up for you and this thread.
My fault for not reading why you were being saged in the first place.
Now fuck off.

nigger we aint using your closed source bullshit

but what's /baph/ then?

Go on telling everyone how scared you are that MArxists won't think you're cool IRL if you get doxxed on the internet.

SUCH FEAR

just down's syndrome kids bathing

lol he did it again

A militia is much different from basically a few friends hanging out in a public place but I understand the trepidation in general.

Like seriously, baphtime is a big deal to retards. Some hate it, some love it, but all agree that it is an underrated part of their lives.

or…. maybe… Mike Tyson bathing?

f30fb0

You know you're going to be gassed with the rest of them don't you?

RUBBER DUCKY YOUDAWON

oh god how do I transcribe his lisp to text

Is this how FBI actually act? lol

I'm not afraid OP I'll show you, let me tell you about the time I did (X) at the (Y) and the (place self incriminating details here)

It's 1:42 AM for the FBI right now. These are jews, they're inbred as fuck and retarded.

jews HAET baphtime.

This is a local networking thread, if you're not in ATL I don't give a fuck about you personally… but encourage you to find people local to wherever the fuck you are.

I just realized that Mike Tyson loves baphtime AND walls.

"Have a hat."
"Yeth."

Once the happening happens, the friends and family you already have who are smart enough, will be force redpilled anywas. If you want to meet new people that tend to "our side", rather go to hunting or shooting clubs, maybe fitness centers, "rocker" bars or any fucking place where people are at least not cucks, those people are enough to form groups for the happening.

The reason why Holla Forums is so effective, is because we have anonymity, we are a cluster fuck of single minds who share information and do things on our own, with more or less a similar goal. If we don't exist as a real life group, we can't be really destroyed, we can't fall into honeypots and we can't be joined by moles, the worst we have to deal with is shills.

Don't fall for it

we baptime crew posting at real baphtime hours

What part of my statement implied any of your greentext. The situations are completely different.

I for one would not join a militia because that's high risk and relatively likely to be pozzed.

Meeting what equates to a few friends to bullshit about politics is much lower risk and does not have me prancing about innawoods with a rifle.

while we are on the subject of being watched:

BE CAREFUL going to streaming sites.

Who was that fucker, Ephemeral????
Hosted movies on streaming sites.

Shortly after I started going to that shit, I got "visited"

nice digits.

baphtime is best time.

use a VPN, retard.

CONSECUTIVE DIGITS

FUUUUUCK, WHO GOT IT

yea I know you just want us to discuss meeting at certain places at certain times.

lol fuck off

god dammit

didn't think I needed one

I'm small time, just a troll

you fuckers need a budget reduction

But in all seriousness this thread is perfect proof why this site is cancer and our movement will fail. The vast majority of you are and always will be keyboard kikes waiting for some mythical day when you'll wake up and know that NOW you can actually take action.

The paranoia serves a purpose when it's healthy but honestly fam, if the feds are going to fuck you, there isn't dick you can do about it. You might as well at least TRY to organize with local Holla Forumslacks. If I managed to show up at the ATL Fed protest and fly out of the country 5 days later, you can have a beer and talk politics with some anons and be just fine.

if the admin is a cocksucker and works on multiple websites he might be able to cross reference your ass with other sites and mess with you.

always good to use a VPN

what in the

FUCK

are you even talking about? lol

Any lurkers out there right now, please realize these faggots sage-bombing are either shills or just don't want to confront that they'll never actually act, just shitpost on an imageboard.

totally agree nowadays

Perhaps some of you remember me

I got painted with an infrared laser (from rifle scope or night vision camera…who knows) thru my window @ 4 in the morning

I mean we did technically use meme magick to accidentally create Trump and cause the birth of a American nationalist movement.

You don't even have to network with other people that have the exact same views or visit this site. You might sun into some eventually but fuck the chances are you might not even get along.

The thing going n right now is that your regular neighbors are more likely to listen and come closer to us than ever before. Be a member of your community, talk a little bit more open with people that you can trust more than average.

Yeah.. there's a modern stasi but most of them are easy to sight. Safer than using some random software to connect with people that you either don't know about, or are already converted.

Right now is not actually a bad time, or at least soon. Blowback is real and we've all seen current year for a few years at least

stop changing your ip bitch

Then you need to be smarter about what you say, when you say it and where you say it.

oh agreed

Hell all I did was maybe come off as an emotionless psychopath.
Basically have no empathy towards niggers whatsoever.

Maybe I registered under some threat register/analysis software so they sent out some local assessment.

What's really funny is when I see similar cars in my local FBI office parking lot, to the occasional car that parks out front of my gf's apt

Learn to blend in and easy on the edge.

Flip it on and off like a switch, user. Being a burnt out edgelord doesn't help you raise your kids or improve your family.

The same hand that pulls a trigger or thrusts a bayonet should be able to caress your wife's face and hold your child's hand. That's the fantastic thing about being human, we are so many things.

I always have the same reaction: why are there so many new security projects, always coming with fancy names and logos, well-designed websites, hosted on a paid domain, developed by literal nobodies, that promise us security, anonymity, plausible deniability, leaving no footprint… and somehow trying to steer us away from proven open source security solutions, used for over a decade, widely deployed around the world for critical systems, and that already employ state of the art cryptography and security? Did I mention those projects, despite all the effort put into it, far beyond the usual open source CLI program, with a LaTeX paper and a HTML1.0 documentation, comes for free?

We don't need an "app", let alone new software, everything we need already exists, has been extensively used and proven to be relatively secure, and comes with no strings attached. We have enough technologies, it's more a matter of putting them to use than anything else.

how's your first day on Holla Forums?

>it's called CyberDust, so this is what we're using in Atlanta (you should remember the ATL Fed protest not long ago).

"Come on guyz, you have to use that precise program and come with us to stand in silence in front of the Federal Reserve building in Atlanta."

LOL I knew those armed 'silent protest' in front of the Fed buildings were a trap. Those who took the bait were suckers.

LOL!

This is a staggering degree of misunderstanding of their concerns.

This doesn't mean shit by itself, which is especially concerning since the properties it ought to have are easy to list buzzword style (forward secrecy,end-to-end encrypted,etc.).

Literally so what?
If it was designed well this literally doesn't matter at all.
The fact they think it matters is worrying.

It's closed source, that isn't possible without reverse engineering it. What they say on their website means fuck all.

Just use signal ffs.

I can't be bothered reading the thread or writing a real reply, and you shouldn't believe what anyone says here anyway.

Yea, that'll end well.

>Governments don't publish the code they write so people can fucking exploit it.

I'm glad to know CyberDust is very secure and can't be exploited.

What advantages does CyberDust have over Tox?

There is literally no reason to use this over tox/utox, if you care about security you use tox, if you don't than you can use one of the million other IM programs out there. This is retarded.

It's funny how people being skeptical of a guy who promotes a specific program for private communications supposedly means according to you that they oppose any sort of networking.

You're trying to sell a false dilemma.

Hello fellow pol/acks!

thenextweb.com/apps/2016/02/11/mark-cuban-showed-me-how-to-use-his-weird-chat-app-cyber-dust-and-now-i-love-it/

It's a phone app, Tox isn't… so in a word convenience. If you have an app that does a better job of keeping communication private let us know. Tox is a trainwreck, and the people that hang out in that grouo chat are cancerous cucks.

I'm not saying it's crap but the fact that OP is a fan of the dubious armed silent protest in front of the Federal Reserve building in Atlanta and a fan of that particular program to the point he kept pushing it here as if it's the only way to communicate privately is the reason why most people here are skeptical of it now.

Mein negger, 10/10 post.

People have been shilling tox for over a year, and this is the only alternative I've seen posted here. At the same time, Tox is no more secure than IRC, and you have to take precautions just the same. Looks like CyberDust focuses on high levels of unique encryption (something the government is trying to legislate because it works) and message destruction. The only actual recovery i've found were "fragments" which even then could not be associated with an ID… and was from when the app was in Beta using base 64 encryption… which it no longer uses.

Mark Cubans story is believable to me, and his run in front of the SEC easily justifies paying for a cheap (to a billionairre) app that doesn't even require servers to be maintained.

Just start a thread in Holla Forums and maybe I'll check it out.

Also, someone mentioned man in the middle attacks, but none of the testing has captured traffic between two points and exploited it. The level of encryption makes this highly difficult unless you're bulk logging internet traffic like the NSA, but even then they have to figure out a way to sort it.

The only tests have been using a phone where the tester already had access to the device… and that has received a message, and "fragments" were recovered after a message (no identity recovered, or associated to the fragments of text).

The government had to farm out getting into an iPhone… let alone digging into phone memory for highly encrypted fragments of messages.

That being said, having a forceful guttman wipe on top of message deletion… just to clear its own memory securely… would take care of someones ability to even recover fragments.

I guarantee you that if they have the datacenters in the solar system the US that your messages touch a government hard drive. CyberDust's guarantee is probably good, but if you piss off the alphabet agencies you're still fucked.

doesn't mean it isn't still useful. Just means you can't be weev tier hated by the state.

by aliens? What'd they do? Molest you?

It's easy to identify people who don't even take their own bullshit seriously.

You literally just listed a bunch of things you assume about him, how do you know he's not doing what you've listed?

It's almost as if people use 8ch and encrypted messaging for entirely different purposes and you're pulling this out of your ass because you're salty.

Oh wait, that's exactly what's happened, my mistake.

i don't use proprietary software for ethical reasons. sorry m8.

Im so sick of reading this on Holla Forums for years. literally nobody is talking about going Timothy McVey. Its sad we have to even use double secret probation-encryption to just meet each other. Hell, some people had the balls to go to the fed and stand armed and silent but you faggots dont even want to meet liked minded people over a beer or something.
I mostly think its because you animefags are afraid of interacting with anyone other than your moms, and everyone else just runs for cover OH GOD ITS THE FBI WE ARENT ALLOWED TO MEET PEOPLE THAT SAY THEY ARE RIGHT WINGERS IRL.

What the fuck are you afraid of exactly? Are you scared that your mother is going to find out you're a racist? Stop pretending you're some band of underground criminals. Unless you're plotting a bowl cut there's zero fucking need for this paranoia.

You don't need all of this precaution to organize a group of losers standing on a corner with white genocide signs. You're not breaking the law.

chanology was a mistake user

I'm not the one pretending to be super worried about it, and criticizing how insufficient my online privacy is. He uses proprietary softwar every single day of his life, in his car, on his phone, in his microwave, his washer/dryer, etc…

You're not some ethical pillar, you're a paranoid cuck.

ftfy

Why do you guys even care? Are you that important that any agency would bother looking for you? The BLM niggers aren't afraid to assault cops and threaten the assassination of a presidential candidate and nothing happens to them, yet you are afraid to use an app to chat about political themes, hide behind useless proxies and masturbate to the feeling of your own self-importance.

The time when you will have to come out of the shadows will inevitably come, but you will be still sitting there afraid to take any action.

And remember, when an agency decides to get to you no proxy will help, because your phones, tablets and even cars are listening in on you 24/7 and recording certain speech patterns and GPS locations. Talking from of my experience of me being engaged in organized crime from a couple of years back.

It's here now.

Your mistake is to assume that surveillance begins when you are interesting, and continues onwards. Under this assumption it is reasonable to take precautions based on how 'interesting' one is, or has been.

But as you yourself say:
(FYI locations are always tracked for everyone already by cell towers recording when/which phones connect/disconnect)

Modern surveillance is retroactive. If you become 'interesting' five years from now your good friends and those you interact politically with today become suspect.

When surveillance is retroactive one must instead take precautions based on how 'interesting' one could possibly become over the rest of their life, under all future governments and laws passed, and all social movements that occur for the rest of your life.

We regularly see peoples careers destroyed for comments they made years ago, and in an age of such fast change and radical social movements what you post legally and socially acceptably today could see you in prison in the future (holocaust denial becoming illegal in for example).

So you're conceding that highly encrypted self-destructing communication is very valuable. I.e., apps like CyberDust

kek

You are making that mistake.
I'm only stating that anyone will bother coming after you if you fuck up TREMENDOUSLY.
I know I'm on 4 watch lists, I even have a record of being caught in a few rather unpleasant police raids, and however no charges have been filed due to lack of any evidence of my direct involvement, the records are there.

That all has never bothered or impaired me in any way. Why are you afraid of it?
Do you realize there are hundreds of millions people on these lists and records, doing worse things that you could ever imagine to do and no one ever comes after them?

That's just a big panopticon for you to be afraid and self-police yourself like you do just now. There is nothing to be afraid of.

It's simple, using this service requires that we trust the service and there's no reason to not believe this is a honeypot.

Sticking to Tox. If passing Tox ID hashes to a friend is too complicated for you, then good luck building something better or figuring out why a website like this is worse than Tox for local coordination or anything else people use chat clients for.

you're not even trying anymore

How could you possibly know you're on four watch lists?

Go shill ur shit somewhere else Cuban. I messaged u on cyberdust and u didn't reply

I know what lists exist and I know I should be on at least 4 for my actions, because I've never really been hiding.

2 domestic lists for my former connections, 1 list because I've donated to the Russian rebels in Ukraine using my real paypal, and another one based on my social media history which included some heavy pro-Assad and pro-Qaddafi shilling.

The only shit list you can be on is a no-fly list, but you have to go full retard to land on that one.

Obviously it is, I never said or implied otherwise.

Yes, but since everyone is capable of fucking up we should assume our future selves will do so and not make the lives of investigators easier by giving them heaps of evidence to convince their superiors the investigation is worth the time and money.

and you are under more automated surveillance as a result, therefore your margin for error has been reduced and you have to be more careful.

Because I don't know what will and won't be legal in fifty years.

If hatespeech laws get tightened to where the fee-fee crowd want them then I certainly don't want to be on those lists of "useful people if we need to be publicly seen cracking down on hate".

Data mining is still in its infancy, storage is cheap and tech moves fast. How long is the statute of limitations for hatespeech again?

This is true, and it's extremely effective.

The people presently in prison for offensive tweets would disagree.
The people who lost their careers over comments made on social media years ago disagree.
The people on the no-fly list because of friends of friends who the courts refusing standing to disagree.
The fact that you have no idea what hatespeech laws will look like before the statue of limitations for it ends disagrees.

This person has no understanding to cryptography at all, disregard what they say.

And there it is. The true purpose of this thread is to get you to a physical location for identification/scamming purposes.

Notice how the OP uses exactly the same shaming tactics/appeal to masculine pride as Sinead Mccarthy (video related.)

The whole thread is a bait and switch.

Firestarter Media-tier datamining.

The people tied to OP want your physical presence, posting about the app is just cover for that. This reeks of Firestarter Media involvement, so the objective would be doxing AND money making.

Checked.

You get it. All this "you're already on a list so it doesn't matter" bullshit reeks of datamining.

Authorities have a STRONG INTEREST in people who are willing to meet in public because they are a new tier of dangerous, they are the ones who would actually be a problem during civil disturbance.

Also shills like Sinead Mccarthy, Matthew Heimbeck, John Angelo Gage have an interest, not only because it's their job to feed the names of people willing to act out, to the authorities but they make their livings from scamming nationalists (and Christians.)

OP performed a bait and switch.

So much this. As someone who is actually on a published list of far-right persons, I can confirm it will fuck up your life.

You could at least try to make any of this credible by naming the lists that you know exist. So far, this reads like you have a vested interest in convincing as many people as possible to use this shit.

Are you paid to push CyberDust?

They can put an agent up my asshole for all I care. The only thing that matters if they can make it in court.

The western law is not retroactive. You can't be charged with something you did before the law existed. Otherwise all current politicians would be in prison.

Then you may stop posting the whole "hate" thing. But only then.

That only happens in European countries, that have the hate speech laws since the early 00s. The law has been there, it was just recently started being enforced. Watch out for the existing law, not the future one.

You can do ANYTHING as long as you don't do their job for them and incriminate yourself.

Even if you do, just go over the top, it always helps, because over-the-top crowd is the controlled opposition and always safe. Even in Europe, if you get charged with hate speech just go full 1488 Aryan brotherhood and they will leave you alone, because no one gives a fuck about skinheads.

You don't have to restrain yourself in anything, just circumvent and bend the law as you see fit. That's how organized crime works.

The whole thread is a bait and switch.

Firestarter Media-tier datamining.

Don't associate with these people in real life, you will only get tapped for money or worse.

I don't care what you use, if you start using anything at least.
My point is, nothing is safe, but don't let it stop you. You have to decide to take the risks if you are serious about your ideas.

There are plenty of laws which can be used against you. Sedition, treason, conspiracy. Naive millennials can easily be trapped by seasoned manipulators like Sinead Mccarthy who is pushing exactly this "meet up to organize stuff" at the same time as saying "we need to organize groups to start killing our opponents."

video still will not upload

PREDICTION

The new channel "Evalion", which is a front channel for higher-up shills, will push this "meet in public" meme shortly.

And hundreds will participate in a hope of a whiff of the eskimo gash

>Notice how the OP uses exactly the same shaming tactics/appeal to masculine pride as Sinead Mccarthy (video related.)

I don't see it.

It doesn't matter whether or not you have anything to hide, there's no reason not to use modern encrypted, decentralized communication when it's just as convenient. It'd be just as worthwhile if government surveillance weren't a thing.

Tried about 20 times to upload the video, it's just not working.

This isn't remotely true. You'll never end up in court in the first place unless they have enough evidence to start investigating you. Why give them the head start?

The point was twofold: first that you've probably already said things that are illegal to say (and so had better not attract attention); second that while the law isn't retroactive you likely won't stop saying those things, and all they need to do is pay a little attention to put you away (and stop you voting and protesting, how convenient) if they know you've done it in the past.

Lots of us are in Europe.

If you're known to have broken a new law regularly in the past, then you'll probably keep breaking it, so they'll be watching you. Unless you plan to stop speaking things when they become illegal to say then you need to watch out for breaking future laws regularly.

(((wew)))

Compare the shaming and suggestions in this video (Sinead Mccarthy) with the overall tone of OP throughout this thread.

Exploiting masculine pride to encourage risk-taking while downplaying the dangers.

Video wouldn't upload but compare the shaming and suggestions in this video (Sinead Mccarthy) with the overall tone of OP throughout this thread.

Exploiting masculine pride to encourage risk-taking while downplaying the dangers.

This has got to be someone from Firestarter Media.

They also visited Atlanta recently btw.

If I can get this video up you will see how incredibly similar the rhetoric and suggestions being pushed here are to Sinead's.

(worked as I was typing this)

There we go, check this out.

I've been gone from Holla Forums for a while and haven't read the thread; who're firestarter media?

(re: video)
That shit is exactly what I'd expect, but not from a private entity. At least she's extremely obviously a shill in that clip.

I wonder how many seconds you stared at this post after submitting before the penny dropped what a screw-up you are.

O I am laffin

Those who oppose us are all KIKES!

You niggers are crazy, I rest my case.

Compare the shaming and suggestions in this video (Sinead Mccarthy) with the overall tone of OP throughout this thread.

Holla Forums has not been in existence for the past 8 years you fucking idiot.

Tell me, did your briefing bother to mention /new/? Please, go to great lengths to prove to us you're one of us "Old Fags".

It's a shill hub fronted by Kyle Hunt and Sinead Mccarthy and is connected to lots of other shills. Poisoning the well (flat earth), attacking Trump, collecting money and dox is their business. They're part of a massive network with fingers in many pies.

They start abundant threads on Holla Forums to shill their projects. Most of the new acts like Evalion and Black Pigeon Speaks (acts getting MASSIVE attention and regularly shilled here) can be seen to be connected by the way they have promoted Sinead (through contrived criticism) and how Sinead promotes them (by replying with contrived criticism). Reverse psychology instead of open support. Someone will pop up saying no one cares about them and they have no effect, this is how they minimize their impact on Holla Forums.

So anyway, they have been using this "the only reason not to meet in public is if you're a cowardly faggot who doesn't care about the cause." etc etc.
Really don't want to slide or write a gigantic post.

tl;dr this thread is definitely connected to them imo and even if it isn't, someone is working the same game for reasons unknown.

What is "pol"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
Read a book nigger.

Thanks.

You are literally no one. You know, believing to be targeted by COINTELPRO no less, for shitposting on a backwater imageboard is textbook paranoia.

I mean holy shit. Just reading through again, OP is using exactly the same rhetoric in a number of areas.

(the jealousy/envy trigger)
(do as I say or you aren't a man)
(Don't use standard encryption packages goy.)

COINTELPRO is for the masses. It's that or low-effort phishing.

What the flying fuck is wrong with encrypted software designers these days?! That should be 256-bit AES and 4096-bit RSA (or a 3072-bit DSA2/4096-bit ElGamal).

I do not, nor did I imply I do believe this.

Way to completely ignore my post, invent shit I didn't say, and then attack that.

My post was pointing out that advocating illegal actions is exactly what shills do all the time.

There is nothing wrong with bending or circumventing the law, if you know what you are doing or if you belong to special interests groups (which is fairly easy, but surprisingly no one bothers to join them).

Nice psychological leak there.

"I'm working for the feds and I get away with it."

128/256 doesn't matter as much as the number of rounds for AES (given current known attacks), and the best current break for 128 is still extremely far from being infeasible.

I disagree, I think that first protest went off just fine, the reports of the few anons who did their recaps did feel like regulars and the thing as a whole felt properly organic. What's happened is that we legitimately did spook them with it and OP and friends received an order to infiltrate and subvert us to prevent it from happening again (or to at least control the situation).

Unfortunately, OP is pretty fucking crap at his job and thinks anyone is going to buy into his closed source shitware. Based on the time, we're probably dealing with an Israeli firm that has been subcontracted to get a handle on us. I do wonder who/what hired them, has anyone spotted any obvious leads?

We have verified many, many times that it is 100% the case that this is what is happening Chaim.

Yeah you're not getting your shekels for this project m8.

Interesting. Sinead Mccarthy was involved with those too, she admitted it was her project in the same broadcast as the video posted earlier came from.

Actually you're right. They tried to take it over after it started.

No one talks about the feds. Freemasonry is one of the groups or you can marry into a Jew family or join certain political factions. You can even sell out to Soros to get leverage while secretly promoting your own agenda on the side.

There is a reason some people, who are seemingly nobodies get away with rapes and murders.

It's worth pointing out, for the sake of any anons not familiar with software, why we insist on "open source" software.

"Open Source" just means that the code is available for scrutiny. It means, in other words, you don't have to take anyone's word for it that the software does or doesn't do X, you can just look yourself.

This is why we know with confidence what Chrome does, but have to speculate about what Win10 is phoning home with.

Either they're mental leaks or he actually wants everyone to think he's a federal employee.

It was a few threads in before she showed up and tried to subvert it. I recall she was trying to turn it into some stupid shit with banners and duct taping our mouths, which Holla Forums detected for what it was and rejected it (wd to the user that thought to grab a copy of her stream). It was good being able to confirm she was 100% a plant though.

They're establishment though.

Anyway nobody here is afraid to chat about Holla Forums-tier shit here. Explain to us why you think it's necessary for us to take it off-board.

That's right. I'm glad someone remembers this. I had loads of webm clips that I made from various sections of her announcement but I don't have them anymore.

But the performance hit of using 256bit instead of 128bit, all else being equal, is relatively small so it provides way more bang for your buck. There's no excuses anymore to not use 256bit AES.

Of course when Google perfects their quantum computer and gives the NSA secret access to it traditional encryption will be useless. I'd say that will be within 10 years.
I think it's time to start seriously researching and testing post-quantum cryptography schemes for AES's successor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shor's_algorithm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-quantum_cryptography

Fair enough, but it isn't such a big deal.

Not with any form currently in development.
RSA will be fucked via discrete log, but AES will be fine (it gets twice as easy, big whoop, it's already broken as has been for years).

Let's try something different. We know OP is probably from some shitty Israeli security subcontractor firm, SO:

HEY SCHLOMO, HAVE A GOOD, LONG LOOK AT THIS VIDEO

WE ARE GOING TO ELECT TRUMP, AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE CUT LOOSE

AND THERE IS NOT A SINGLE. FUCKING. THING. THAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

The goyim are about to rebel in a big way, worldwide your control is shaky and on the edge of collapse. How does that make you feel, eh Chaim? Trick question, a golem doesn't feel anything

The holocaust is a hoax. There were deaths in the prison/labor camps, but they were caused by an epidemic of Typhus exacerbated by starvation and allied destruction of supply routes. Typhus is spread by lice, and Zyklon B is a de-lousing agent. At the concentration required to kill a person, the gas chambers by design would not have even been able to contain the gas successfully. Ovens were used to destroy the clothing, sheets, etc of Typhus victims in an effort to halt the epidemic, and possibly to cremate those who died from the disease. The ovens could not possibly have been used in a mass extermination. Even modern ovens running 24/7 can't reach anywhere near the supposed rate of cremation that supposedly occurred at Auschwitz. No mass graves were ever discovered. Nazis at the Nuremberg Trials showed signs of torture, and the Jewish man who 'interrogated' the head of Auschwitz later admitted in his published book that he tortured a confession from him. Germans kept no details whatsoever of any plan to get rid of Jews, and much of their documentation of the prison camps contradicts the myth of the holocaust. The only evidence for the holocaust is testimonies from supposed survivors of supposed death camps. Several other hoaxes (like Jew soap and skin lampshades) were just recently proven to be false. Likewise, the showers and gas chambers are simply products of equal parts hysteria and propaganda. In the past century, elite Jews have profited enormously from the myth of the holocaust, and holocaust denial is illegal in several European countries. Truth does not fear investigation. The holocaust is a lie.

The holocaust is a hoax. There were deaths in the prison/labor camps, but they were caused by an epidemic of Typhus exacerbated by starvation and allied destruction of supply routes. Typhus is spread by lice, and Zyklon B is a de-lousing agent. At the concentration required to kill a person, the gas chambers by design would not have even been able to contain the gas successfully. Ovens were used to destroy the clothing, sheets, etc of Typhus victims in an effort to halt the epidemic, and possibly to cremate those who died from the disease. The ovens could not possibly have been used in a mass extermination. Even modern ovens running 24/7 can't reach anywhere near the supposed rate of cremation that supposedly occurred at Auschwitz. No mass graves were ever discovered. Nazis at the Nuremberg Trials showed signs of torture, and the Jewish man who 'interrogated' the head of Auschwitz later admitted in his published book that he tortured a confession from him. Germans kept no details whatsoever of any plan to get rid of Jews, and much of their documentation of the prison camps contradicts the myth of the holocaust. The only evidence for the holocaust is testimonies from supposed survivors of supposed death camps. Several other hoaxes (like Jew soap and skin lampshades) were just recently proven to be false. Likewise, the showers and gas chambers are simply products of equal parts hysteria and propaganda. In the past century, elite Jews have profited enormously from the myth of the holocaust, and holocaust denial is illegal in several European countries. Truth does not fear investigation. The holocaust is a lie.

Well, that was an interesting time for the thread to suddenly go completely unresponsive.

Everytime enough people start calling them on their shit, they disappear for a few hours.

I bet he got triggered because I called him a golem.

I already am connected with these lulz inducing crowd
thanks

If you were to read the board rules then you would know that we aren't here to organize and be activist TOGETHER but individually we are to do whatever we want.
The idea is that Holla Forums doesn't get involved in this whole mess.
We keep activism out of this board for a good reason that we learned from the past.
You dumb fuck

I don't know. According to the SPLC, the FBI and Homeland Security 'homegrown terrorists' are a bigger threat than islamic terrorists:

FBI National Domestic Threat Assessment Omits Islamist Terrorism

infowars.com/fbi-terror-report-militia-sovereign-citizens-greater-threat-than-islamic-terrorists/

Law Enforcement More Concerned About Anti-government Activists Than Al-Qaeda Terrorists

infowars.com/law-enforcement-more-concerned-about-anti-government-activists-than-al-qaeda-terrorists/

It doesn't matter who had the idea in the first place, it's a trap and it's pointless anyway.

This is my assessment as well.

It's still a dumb fucking idea imo. Don't do anything unless it'll have a proper impact. Kikes are already scared of their own shadows.

Go research how much they pay to armor their helicopters and vehicles.

Good job selling it. Too bad that Holla Forums is rightfully concerned about alien (outside, not of the ayy kind) software being honeypots.

This is my assessment as well.

It's still a dumb fucking idea imo. Don't do anything unless it'll have a proper impact. Kikes are already scared of their own shadows.

Go research how much they pay to armor their helicopters and vehicles.

MY FUCKING SIDES =

its because we get infiltrated and co-opted

we have to come up with counters to the infiltration

Sounds awesome!

Kikes are planning something in ATL to try to pin on "domestic terrorist, white supremacists"

Mark it down.

Anonymous message boards are for information gathering, education, intellectual discussion with like minded people etc..: Just look at this shit as a newspaper/magazine that you read to stay informed and learn…and get some chuckles in.

These SPLC-tier Sayanim Jews are trying to agitate you to go protest in ATL for a reason…and to start some kind of retarded Mcveigh/Nichols right-wing, goof-troop that they have infiltrated completely to pin some kind of bombing on probaly…Or to blow up a bank or synagogue…Or gov't building. You know the drill.

"The terrorist organization originated on a nazi image board. All rabid Trump supporters" etc etc

I'm getting a foreign agitator vibe from these shills also.

I agree, i don't know what everyone is getting all buttflustered about. Seems like a great idea to me.

These anons seem to know whats going on

archive.is/VT7iP

I archived the thread, I recommend everyone bookmark it.

Being closed source literally means "don't look at my code, i need muh trade secrets." Source: many years in the field.

No one cares what you did or if you were "first". And for the record, I browse Holla Forums on a daily basis and I haven't seen a single thread about it.

Hackforums kid confirmed

They were patched fucking years ago. The problems were not even bad, just an issue involving how the UDP holepunching worked. If you need it to be super secure then you can run it through tor via a socks proxy interface. That is something your shit app cannot do.

Bullshit. I was one of the first fags to start shilling retroshare. We wanted it for file sharing (what it is fucking intended for) not chat. Don't believe me? Take a trip to the Holla Forums tox chat.

More bullshit. Cloudflare passes the public key and the encrypted data, never the plaintext. Don't believe me? Just look at their source code.

Fearmongering is not taking precautions to start organizations correctly. One small hole can send everything down the drain, none the less a shitty kik knockoff app with no way to validate its security claims.

If any of you are in Atlanta please don't take the bait.

Cyberdust: BusinessMang

85B888873C5E0FAA2C8D2B59D1DF5F3E43F987EF9AEBEAC76612526096DED51DF47D0C958C9D

I'm looking to buy or rent a house soon. I have friends, but I'd welcome a pollack

honey pot?
no one gives a fucking bother
pic related

I mean really does anyone other than some autist actually care? It's not like anyone on Holla Forums has any reason to be scared of some bogeyman reading their encrypted shitposting. This sounds legit to me.

OP you are a colossal faggot.

Fuck their proprietary shit and "trust me, I surely won't sell you out to preserve my own business interests." If it's proprietary and free, YOU are the product.

Here is a much better alternative:

demonsaw.com/ It's open source, no installs, no emails, no bullshit, unlike shitdust. John McAfee endorses near the start, technical explanations starts around 18 min (for security noobs), demo stuff starts around 45 min.

Variation, niggers, you need variation. Same tired tactics.

Where's that tech post, btw? You know what they'll say but why not push the software like you care about the success of the software itself and not about getting Holla Forums into there.

The program itself is closed source and run by the demonsaw company.

They only released code for the crypto wrapper under MIT license which allows them to keep everything else proprietary.

Personally not going to use this but do you think Demonsaw, LLC is trustworthy?

Well now I feel retarded. I might still use it with some friends as a novelty, I like the idea of how they implemented their crypto.

As far as trusting Demonsaw the company, I think his heart is in the right place and he would try to do the right thing to protect his users. Unfortunately, guys like Lavar Ledison are the exception not the rule so the only way to really know for certain is for a shit storm to hit them. I'm also not on the level where I have to worry about getting locked up and them throwing away the key because of my activities. So none of those concerns weigh on my decision.

Not in Atlanta but it's suspicious. Sacramento, CA.

Sacramento police probe leaflets targeting Muslims, Latinos in midtown Sacramento

sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article75387172.html

White Supremacist Leaflets Call for Genocide of Muslims and Latinos

lawnewz.com/crazy/white-supremacist-leaflets-call-for-genocide-of-muslims-and-latinos/

“If you have not secured a body dump-site, do so now!” one leaflet, obtained by the Sacramento Bee, reads. “Kidnap, rob, torture for information and execute all Muslims and Latinos. Leave no survivors.”

(…)

The name “Greg Withrow” is signed off on the leaflets. That should sound familiar to anyone who has studied white supremacists in the United States. Born in 1961, he joined the Ku Klux Klan at age 14, and later broke off to become a prominent figure among white power skinheads. At the 1986 Aryan World Congress, he said “non-Aryan” people should either be kicked out of America or killed.

And this is where it gets strange because Withrow publicly repented only a few years later.

“It [speaking at a Jewish community center] scared me,” Withrow told The Los Angeles Times in 1989. “A man who fears begins to hate, and so it was like facing my greatest fear. I’ve never spoken to a group of Jews. But afterwards they gave me a standing applause….I would do it again just for the hugs.”

Then in 2005, Butte County sheriff’s deputies linked Withrow to hate literature spread throughout Paradise, California, the Bee reports. The paper tried and failed to reach him on Tuesday, and they said a phone number linked to him was disconnected.

I think this thread is worth keeping for a week or two. Maybe they're preparing a false flag terrorist attack in Atlanta to be blamed on an 'extremist' who supports Trump.

interesting:

ABC’s ‘Quantico’ Puts ‘Make America Great Again’ ‘in the Mouth of Terrorists’ to Impact Election

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/03/dan-gainor-abcs-quantico-puts-make-america-great-again-in-the-mouth-of-terrorists-to-impact-election/

Dan Gainor, the Media Research Center’s VP of Business and Culture, tells Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Stephen K. Bannon about a recent episode of ABC’s “Quantico” in which a domestic terrorist shouts “Make America great again” before an attack.

This thread is typical Holla Forums. Pol autists discuss whether this app is 99,9% or 98% secure but in reality if Holla Forums is treated as a extremist group (pol is fully of feds anyway) 7 out of 10 people that would show up would be feds 1 would be a goontype troll, 1 would be an autist that doesnt give a fuck and one would be a frog that made his own mod for additional security.

assumption

anotha one

anotha one

smh fam

How many of these groups are controlled by some federal agency?

Study: Hate groups on the rise in Georgia

ajc.com/news/news/local/study-hate-groups-on-the-rise-in-georgia/nqXtD/

"Of Georgia's hate groups, seven were based in Atlanta, four were in based in Cobb County and one was based in DeKalb County, according to the report."

worth keeping, until the next time the Sinead/Renegade/Firestarter trolls show up

More like CyberBust

Is sinead the new telecomix?

Why are you bumping this thread?

So the innocent children can see how shills work?

Archive it and link the archive…

If I see this thread tomorrow I'm going to sage bomb it until its bump locked.

Wait… you're the OP.

Lol.

OK I don't want to read all that bullshit arguing, but I want to network. What do I do?

protip: pollacks dont use protip

Introduce your ideas to people that you think may be receptive, in real life, and just a little bit at first. Your neighbor could be a Holla Forumsack and is simply afraid to reveal power level.

Somewhere there are two Holla Forumsacks that live in houses right next to each other and don't even know it

Mr. c30c28, I bumped it because of this user's comments on the similarity between the Sinead method and the tone of your posts.

Even if you're for real and you're not connected to these people, it's not a secret that Renegade/Firestarter trolls are here every week and they desperately try to increase their audience / influence.

This thread continues to deliver.

Bump.