Omar Mateen

Omar Mateen, the Orlando cuntman.

Apparently when the FBI went through his browsing history they found one of the sites he frequented was Holla Forums.

First google refused to index this site and now the media refuses to give us exposure.

Why does everyone hate us?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639961/Orlando-terrorist-went-gay-club-Pulse-dozen-times-got-drunk-belligerent-talked-wife-kid-massacring-49-people-there.html
m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=508700975925908&set=a.115888555207154.12245.100003580309828&type=3
m.facebook.com/luz.k.mireles?refid=13
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No way. Source or not true homie

SOURCE PLEASE MOTHERFUCKER

Source: He was a closeted fag who shot up the place.

The truth is self evident.

You Fucking Arsehole OP, you Never did Tell Mi who that Girl was in your Thread Pic… & that Includes THIS Thread as well! … Who is that Gurl??

Move on, this isn't the girl you're looking for.

holy fuck, how new are you?

if you don't know who this is either then damn

Now that's someone I haven't seen posted anywhere for quite some time. Did she give up modelling?

Just Tell Me the Name…

& I'll Give you this Whores phone #…

Just give us the phone# anyways. Stop being a whiteknight you faggot

give us all her info.

And a bi-polar closet fag at that.

Omar Mateen is truly ISIS' greatest faggot. May his nine gazillion virgins be young boys to fuck in the ass, just as Muhammed intended it to be.

ALLAHU GAYBAR

Not all people who hate gays are closeted. Stop pushing that "homophobic" propaganda from the 90's, it's a lie. Some people just fucking hate gays.

This is coming from a faggot who faps to traps every day.

He has been seen at that very club a couple of times, and he has been using gay dating apps. So yeah, he was a closet fag.

sauce

Just use any search engine, even his ex-wife who divorced him because he would beat her up, said that he could be a closet fag.

I've been keeping up with this issue and I never heard about gim using gay apps or visiting the venue prior to the attack.

Nice evidence.

*him

I'll give you ALL the Info, Where to Find her, ect…

FIRST you Tell Me her name though!…

Jesus fucking christ, do I have to do spoon feed you?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639961/Orlando-terrorist-went-gay-club-Pulse-dozen-times-got-drunk-belligerent-talked-wife-kid-massacring-49-people-there.html

You will probably say it still isn't proof. But that's up to you, mr. trapfapper.

Everything is propaganda, nothing is true. Welcome to the brave new post-modern world of shit!

emily rudd

idk how you guys consider this as prove. He wanted to shot those guys, couldn't it be that he just checked the place out a few times?

If he had gay sex before it should be easy to find one of his previous partners.

He had gay sex but didn't like it, so he pewpewed the gaygays.

Wow, these are not as flattering as the first one. No thanks.

Thank you…

Her name is Luz (light in english), she's from East L.A.(largest Mexican ghetto), & she's part of a "chicano" Communist organization (once that I Tried to Infiltrate & Flooded with Fascist Beliefs that Eventually got Me & a Couple Other Members Expelled for Rebelling) called the Brown Berets that Claim to be Self Professed "*Revolutionaries"…

All of This is Off Her FB page…

Do you Want her FB Adress??

*if they were "Real" Revolutionaries, Most of Them would be In Prison or Shot In the Head already… If anything, they're more of a Public Nuisance with the Rest of The SJW Drab… They're basically Tools, Fools, and Puppets for the Ruling Regime…..

sauce requested plz

It's good they don't reference us - it keeps newfags away. Wannabe durka durkas would flood this place and have about a twenty percent chance of becoming the new Holla Forums.

It doesn't matter who knows about this site now, they got rid of everything taboo. You are in a normie chan now.

Epic fore shadowing.

is she from that school walk out MTV made movie one?

On Holla Forums maybe. Going to another board is like going to some other chan.

I know man.

Is that emily ellen rudd?

THAT'S BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT, CHAIM

There are only three posters on 8ch, the guy who posts women in bathing suits, the guy who posts as Holla Forums and Holla Forums, and me.

Hey, other guy! What's up?

Niggers did the Jews on 911

Trump is a Lizardman

That girl?

m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=508700975925908&set=a.115888555207154.12245.100003580309828&type=3

m.facebook.com/luz.k.mireles?refid=13

it's been quite a while since I heard from him. Also his threads sucks, he keeps posting ugly as women. Not all the girls in his thread are shit, but most of them are.

Hey, other other guy! What's up?

Your shilling skills seem a bit off, usually you spread it over at least two posts.

nope

by the way, is emily arab or something? I checked out her youtube channel back then and it was full of weird arab comments, and so is her facebook.

Why the fuck does she attract so many of them?

they want our white wimminz!

Lizard Hitler is after me. I have to remake my tinfoil hat and freeze my modem. I will return after the Jews have reversed the Earth's magnetic poles but before their brethren are released from inside our hollow planet.

She's Yazidi

Is it infectious?

Damn, I better charge my crystals, they're only at 23%.

is that something bad? I don't really know a lot about sandnigs.

Well wikipedia says they are kurdish, I guess that's not that bad. But to be honest I just make an exception here because she is pretty.

Also are those guys muslims?

IDK, that dailymail article made him sound like a Holla Forumstard.

oy vey he was a pol tard

Yup, that's her…

Have Fun Toying with her Mothafuckin Ass… I Hope she gets Beat Up, Knocked Out & Arrested at her Next Cock Sucker Rally… I Hope All the Bad Things in Life happen to her… This Whore, this CUNT Deserves what's Coming to Her… Damn Bitch…

it's one of those shit models, I doubt she ever did nudes.

kurds are an ethnic group, not a religion
most of them are sunni or shiite yes

shit, is that good or bad? I mean, probably bad, but how bad?

Here's some more Omar Mateen pics.

because she hates muslims? you cuck

these come out of your fap sack user?

No… because it's Personal…

She's a Liar & a Thief… Basically the Worst Type of Person you'll Ever Meet!!

This Megalomaniac, this Psychotic Sociopath is Not Somebody to be Trusted or be Around.. She'll Sell you Out for her Own Advancement i.e. Wealth, Power and Fame…

She Became so much Trouble she got Banned for Life from the Brown Berets when we were Trying to Internally Sabatoge the Group… I Think she was Trying to Create a Separatist Faction because she Had Followers who were Banned with her… I Don't Know though…

Nevertheless, you should Stay Clear from Her… She is Not to be Trusted…

fap sack?

That is none of our concern.

Are you even serious bruh? How is she a "dangerous manipulator"? She looks harmless.

He was an /isis/ and /islamicstate/ poster.

Quick reminder that Holla Forums hosts all extremist sides

Nazis
>>>Holla Forums

Commies
>>>Holla Forums

ISIS
>>>/egy/

Women
>>>/fem/
>>>/fem2/

Niggers
>>>Holla Forums

Jews
>>>/oven/

>>>/egy/ are all atheist arabs you dumb fuck

uh no we aren't

emily rudd cat

Islam is a gay religion. Sure they say martyrs get 72 virgins, but they don't tell you they also get 28 serving boys.
If yo think the boys just serve drinks you're wrong, they're for fucking.

There are no accounts linked to him for the dating apps

Most Holla Forums users support libertarianism and are on the right. They are mostly refugees from 8/pol/ after it became rulecucked. Therefore they aren't niggers. How many niggers do you see going around supporting Libertarian values and free speech? Very few.

You americans have a huge ass boner for gay stuff. The 72 virgins being male is something you guys came up with.

Also check out that party boy from jackass. Check out the reactions from new york and this crappy asian place. In asia people dislike him, in new york they are turned on by him.

and here he is in new york. You guys are all fucking gay.

He may have beat my high score but he's got no style.

I was about to rekt her but decided not to because I find your use of capitals frustrating.

egy means egyptian

it is free speech for egyptians

shut up

dubs

shut up

Thanks user, fucking saved.

damn mate, are you still butthurt from all the gay sex you had?

No.

Omar "Emptying Mags on Fucking Fags" Mateen

Omar "Curing AIDS with an AR-15" Mateen (even though it actually wasn't an AR-15)

Yeah, it was a Sig Sauer MCX, I love how the media just claimed it was an AR-15 so that the general public could identify it as being an "evil assault weapon!".

We need to ban Islam, not assault weapons.

I thought Islam was an assault weapon…

good less people the less summerfags

Free speech as long as you don't insult Allah.

It's because we don't have rules like 4chan. They know that if a site like this gains traction again (see 4chan from 2005-2007) that we can fuck shit up.

Anonymous is a force to be reckoned with. Too bad anything we try to do loses its traction because of shills destroying it from the inside.

media exposure sure went well for cuckchan.

All people have same sex thoughts,if your straight and have a female available,u don't act on it.
In prision,no choice.

Some ignorant men thing that because they have a momentary attraction to a naked man,they might be gay.
They can't face this and repress it.
It surfaces as homophobia

What does she mean by this?