I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS

What did he mean by that?

The guy that knocks on the door is dangerous, like a hitman or something coming to take out the person in the house.

He's not the victim but the perpetrator.
He's a tough guy so don't fuck with him kid.,

Was he autistic?

Maybe they're delivering poisoned pizza?

Is that why he threw the pizza on the roof?

Why would he poison his garage?

Perhaps the garage was a witness to one of his many crimes

So that's why he knocks.

He's outing himself as a wizard as only wizards know the knock spell.

What a loser.

Imagine if Walter was played by Stone Cold Steve Austin instead of Cranston.

What did they mean by this?
I'm going to play Witcher III instead of editing Al Pacino's face/a cup in Cranston's hands, sue me.

Good taste, fampai.

The Blood & Wine dlc is the only part worth playing tbh.

Everyone thought he was still a sympathetic character, so they made him behave completely irrationally in the last season.

JUST

A guy hears someone knocking on his door, so he opens his door and gets shot by the person who was knocking on the door.

Walter White is the person who was knocking on the door.

Walt only shot one guy, it was Mike (one of the best characters) and he was a shaking little pussy when he did it.

A person knocking on a door is usually a religious person come to convert the people inside to their religion. Since he's looking like a certain messiah, he's obviously saying he's gonna BE kane and start the brotherhood of nod.
PEACE THROUGH POWER!

I'm gonna give you 3 minutes for you to realize how bad you fucked up.

Basically this. Think about it, what were the worst things he had done before the fifth season? Killed some drug dealing beaners (plus one pompous nigger), watched a degenerate whore die and got a child sick. I don't even count the plane crash because it's not Walter's fault that the father of some bitch couldn't take a few days off or even got some counselling before going back to his extremely important job of making sure planes don't crash into each other. Hell, I even think the airline should take some of the blame over Walter.

So is anyone going to explain Walt's ability to suck out the souls of people he's killed? He clearly takes on the mannerisms and habits of people who dies by his hands. Mike is the one that comes to mind the most because by that point he used the same dry threats on people, drank the same liquer at the bar, and more.

He was LARPing. Trying to convince himself and everyone around him that he was a hardcore criminal mastermind, when in reality he was a science teacher who got in over his head, and had an amazing streak of luck.

This, he is doing the whole "fake it till you make it" during pretty much the whole show.

they were hiding something

I AM THE ONE WHO CUCKS

Wrong.