The End Is Near for THE RAT

RATO DODGES QUESTION FOR 5 MINUTES STRAIGHT ON MSNBC

Watch Chuck Todd demand an answer for 5 minutes as Cruz repeatedly refuses to give a straight answer. This guy is really coming unhinged.

He was doing the same thing a few days ago with Megyn Kelly. The media is turning on him and he's losing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=GDDJKkMB7Nc

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4278295/donald-trump-loyalty-pledge-south-carolina-delegates/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/cruz-campaign-fasting-children-brought-on-stage-this-is-the-priesthood-rising/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/04/29/glenn-becks-farewell-address-40-laid-off-troops-pretend-oval-office/
tedcruzforhumanpresident.com/
money.cnn.com/2016/04/13/media/megyn-kelly-donald-trump-meet/
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=upchuck
youtube.com/watch?v=08Lg3N4_gnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not going to happen.

This.. What was the question? If its worth it I may watch. Ive known venereal disease laden whores that were less sleazy than rato.

God, he really does look like a rat doesn't he?

Guys..

Cruz is so fucking autistic it hurts.

Cruz is done for.
Back to canastan with you shitstain.

Christ this guy is such a lying piece of shit. Literally in the first few seconds he has already told multiple lies. What the fuck…

It's worth it, m8.

Everyone is pushing for Ted Cruz to save face and drop out of the race, but I hope he remains stubborn and hangs in all the way to the convention so that Trump can completely humiliate him once he reaches 1237 delegates. All of the mendacity and backroom deals that Cruz has been pulling to stack the deck with delegates who will support him on the second ballot will be for naught when they're all forced to vote for Trump on the first.

I miss Jeb's presence in the campaign as the doormat for everyone to make fun of, and Ted Cruz has been an excellent replacement since the son of a mailman is so boring that I keep forgetting he's even in the race. Trump is going to win the nomination no matter what Cruz does so hopefully Cruz will stick around and continue to embarrass himself while getting steamrolled in every primary.

There is a theory that CWC is actually just a character that cruz cosplays as.

That hurts fam.

Damn, by el Rato's standards David Duke must be the most popular man in the country.

Plz no.

Cruz debates like an autist.

And a liberal democrat at that too!

Man Chuck Todd is a rat faced cuck, but holy shit next to Cruz he looks like a likeable guy.

I took you at your word and you did not lead me astray.

This is ridiculous.

The amount of sleaze that sloughs off this scumbag is unreal. So unreal that it makes me feel that maybe this whole thing really could be just one big psyop. But then… If they can sculpt a circus this fucking convincing then gg no re.

I would give anything to swap Kasich for Jeb right now. Kasich is barely there, and this race with Cruz has taken on a decidedly darker tone. It feels like if Cruz becomes president, it's all over. Having Jeb around for comic relief would be real nice. Hearing Donald takes shots at Turtleman never got old for me.

I was thinking the same thing. Cruz actually makes him tolerable.

We need to keep calling him 1:46, as much as he looks like a turtle, we must use the name that the Emperor (PBUH) has set forth.

Ted makes me feel second hand embarrassment.

I'm loving how terrible this dumbass makes himself look. He keeps bitching that the Don is getting "free media attention," but when he gets attention.. holy fuck does it hurt him.

I think the best thing the media did was to allow this autist ,and I don't use that lightly, he clearly doesn't understand how to interact normally, air time.

Cruz, get real dude, Shillary would destroy you, and you know it.
And We, The People, know it too.

You aren't fooling anyone anymore - if Trump can't beat Hilary, you sure as fuck can't.

And, what's more?
I would - and will - vote Hillary over you Rato.
"'Because there is no discernible difference of import between you'', and I know Hillary would piss off cuckservatives.

As Sideshow Bob would say: The Rato, The.

Well…

The KKK is a group started by liberals. So yes.

This. I'd rather watch the world burn than have that Rat anywhere near power.

Does this guy lie very often?

Lyin' Ted keeps pushing that the media wants Trump to be the nominee. If that was true, the media would've taken advantage of his alleged affairs to destroy him.

He invented the lie.

I'm sure.

take a look at that snout!

Yeah. In an interview he claims that he doesn't wear his faith on his sleeve trying to reconcile with non-believers and yet you can't watch any of his speeches without being reminded of his faith.

Why did he refuse and deflect on answering a question for 5 entire minutes?

He was a lawyer, so it's in his nature to never give an answer with substance so he can change his stance later on. Still, this doesn't save him from being a complete hypocritical faggot in a ton of stuff.

The Progressives were affiliated with the Republicans at the time, but you already knew that.

I don't know.

Webm that shit.

Oh ok. Seems pretty scummy to me. If he can't even answer one simple question, who would trust him with the responsibility to run a country?

Uh oh Rato, you know what happened to the last guy who did this

Fucking rich

Wait wait wait… He's still harping on about debates?

Cruz, you lost EVERY DEBATE!
EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

This is just downright pathetic that this man is even in the running.

He was having a sperg fit and felt he was being told to support Trump.

Augustus Invictus does the JFK impression better

Cruz dodging more questions than jews dodging ovens.

Because he's a TRUE PRINCIPLED CONSERVATIVE with a GRASS-ROOTS CAMPAIGN, HATED BY THE DC CARTEL

Lien Ted

Its obvious, isn't it?

His supporters, who mostly support him on the basis of not being Trump, dislike it, just as Rand Pulp's supporters didn't like the Romney endorsement.
It reeks of betrayal and falsehood.

The sort of fuckwits who give a shut about 'party unity' - the same folks shilling for Cruz on the basis of 'muh GOP PR' - view it as splitting the party and move away from him - same reason folks were hesitant to see Trump agree to support the GOP with that worthless pledge (they had hoped to play the same conceptual card against Trump that a 'no' here would allow to be played against Cruz).

Come on user, these guys didn't pump millions into Cruz's SuperPAC's to not get any credit.

Nah fam, he's just uniting the party when the DC cartel endorses him.

Honestly I think he was vying for time so he could put forth all that shit he said about Trump. He was basically trying to get free air time to bash trump because he knew it was the end of the interview and that there would be little to no follow-up questions (aside form the dreaded "why are you still in this race). Instead of dealing with that he decided for this mess. In his mind, he thinks he was smart and pulled a fast one knowing that people would say "look he evaded answering the question" and that the video would go viral and that he would be able to spread his "message" that way. It would be a smart move if it wasn't for one thing: Everyone hates Rato and thinks he is a deceitful rat.

He more or less affirmed that and because of that, this calculated risk probably blew up in his face and just makes him look terrible. You know this because he has answered this question in the past so he actually has no problem answering it but he does not want to and now, just makes himself look petty. His autism is partially to blame as well.

He's looking for a platform to spread more lies since he knows that anywhere Trump goes is free publicity.

Cruz on the defensive. It's over. You can see the panic in his eyes.

Holy shit, literally on suicide watch.

And his comments about Trump are either flat-out lies or him projecting. Can Cruz pull a Budd Dwyer already?

I agree

destroying Jeb's life was light hearted fun, Cruz is just a sleazy rat, I don't even want to look at him anymore

Rofl, retard.

He was right, what a fucking train wreck. Cruz won't answer the question, insisting "I'm going to win". No you're fucking not you rat bastard

Naturally. That's all he got and all he has ever peddled.

I'm waiting for the day but wouldn't be surprised if he somehow convinces himself he won. We joke about Jeb having a pillow fort and calling it the oval office but I can honestly see Cruz doing that. He's fucking sick in the head.

Actually, I don't think he does

he will do anything to become president, even ruin his nice senate career

No, but Glen Beck is.

He, Cruz, will probably go on living believing he won the nomination.

You're right about Beck, though.

Not to mention there's been like a dozen debates already. "Donald won't debate me! Except the 12 times that he did."

This is why when you run into Cruz supporters online, they are more braindead than even Hillary supporters. Only the dumbest of the dumb could watch Cruz all these months and still think he's a solid guy. Anyone who can recognize lies, contradictions, and denials of reality has already jumped ship.

Radio show raid when?
As concerned disciples of Beck, we should spam the suicide hotline number in his chatrooms/comment section.

Keep feeding him the message that he's a nervous, suicidal wreck until he begins to believe it.

Is Glenn wearing a man girdle or is he tucking in his fat?

My god he just cant answer the god dame question, that means hes going to try and fuck over all the voters just to keep Trump out. God damn rats, i cant believe i trusted him before Idaho.

I've said it before, and I'm no less amazed. Not over a year ago we thought that Cruz was an alright guy, but this election literally brought out the true Ted Cruz.

I'm glad it did, because now we know that he's in the list for the gift of rope.

That's a shot of Beck when Trump crashed his speech. Beck probably became erect and then pissed himself.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOA HOL' UP NIGGA

CRUZ JUST TRIED TO CLAIM THE MEDIA CREATED THE TRUMP 'PHENOMENON'?

FUCKING
KEK

I can't tell whether legit totally out of touch or just trying in vain to create a narrative.

FUCKING
KEK

I can't tell whether legit totally out of touch or just trying in vain to create a narrative.

GOD DAMN IT HOTWHEELS WHY DO WEBMS NO LONGER WORK?

Checked.

Know what's really funny that I just realized?

Cruz is a projection, and is projecting - despite all his claims of Trump and his supporters being 'democrat-lite', the reality is the opposite: Cruz's base a cuckservatives and christcucks, ho actually ARE democrat-lite!

Its hilarious!

In typical liberal fashion, Rafael Cruz, who is a liberal, tries to project his own traits upon his enemy - just as liberals will try to project their irrational emotionality onto others (what are the two trademarks of a leftist diatribe? Hate and Fear), Ravi-Rato and his cuck'd supporters try to project their barely concealed liberalism and anti-nationalistic christcuckoldry and race-cuckoldry upon Trump and his nationalism-loving MAGA supporters.

Its really quite fascinating…

FUCKING
KEK

You know, I thought when Cruz was buddy buddy with trump, he seemed cool.

Then he went full retard when he thought he had a shot against Trump.

He's an opportunist, nothing more.

Absolutely. I thought he was an OK guy, especially when he called out CNBC during that one debate. But the more I got to know him, the more I saw that he was rotten to the core. We all saw it. There used to be Cruz supporters around here, but they all converted.

Good lord this site is still broken?

Yeah he's been repeating that lie for a while, what he "forgets" to mention is that when Trump is asked to go on talking head shows he says "yes" whereas Rato says "no". that faggot on CNN called him out on that during one of those sit down and ask all the candidates questions things a month ago.

Jesus, it's just cringeworthy attempting to watch the rat for this long.

How can anyone watch him for more than 20 seconds and not recoil in disgust? He's a fucking sperglord who care more about labels and precise language and "true conservative values(tm)" than anything else.

It's draining. I'm sick of him. I want him gone. I want his supporters gone. I want the smug establishment cucks that like him gone. Luckily we won't have to wait much longer.

True, but it's still so aggravating that we even have to deal with this shit at this point.

There is only about 100 days between the convention and the general election. That means trump only has 100 days or so to go after hillary, because he's busy wasting his time with these cuckservative pieces of shit.

Meanwhile, hillary has had this whole thing locked up and she's been able to safely attack trump for what will be a total of like 200 days without fear of reprisal.

FUCKING
KEK

Who gives a fuck he's already finished, completely dead rato watch 2016

Did she think she was making a positive statement?

I never thought in a million years I'd feel bad and stick up for Cuck Todd against anybody but Cruz pulled it off.

The guy just wanted a yes or no answer but Cruz had to deflect by shitting on him with insults and accusations. Rato is a retarded sociopathic faggot.

Guys I just realized, in webm related Ted actually wasn't being based, he was just showing his true colors before we knew the real Rato.

(((chuck)))

He was just being a deflecting little fuck, he wasn't really outraged. Cant be unseen.

Damn, but you have to admit, the people asking the Q's were pretty shitty.

The corruption runs deep and all around user.

That's what Emperor Trump is trying to tell everybody.

Are those three little supreme gentlemen? They don't look like hapas.

Holy shit.

Rato's campaign is desperately trying to be like Trump's but fails every time.

His constant lying and even his attempts at attacking the media, like Trump, have fallen flat on his face.

Fuck Cruz is an asshole.

The funny thing is cuckservatives think he's awesome at this. He's just oily and pathetic.

Cruz can't say he won't support Donald Trump because he'll forfeit delegates in multiple states, and he can't say he will support Donald Trump because it undercuts his message that Trump is 'worse than Hillary.'

So he's filibustering and going to talking points, pivoting the question to them. It's boilerplate manchurian candidate shit.

The media realizes what a sinking ship he is and so now they're pretending he's not one of them and throwing him under the bus to save face for when they shill for Clinton. This whole charade is great comedy.

wat? how?

Cruz is just LARPing at this point.

As can be seen by PA, Trump wins that game with Manafort.

Republicans in a few states had 'loyalty pledges' they made all the candidates sign. The idea was to nuke Trump and prevent him from going third party by unlisting him from the balloLike all Republican political moves, it backfired on them.

They tried to threaten Trump with it recently.

time.com/4278295/donald-trump-loyalty-pledge-south-carolina-delegates/

I just don't get it. Trump is under INSANE media scrutiny. Everything he says is put under the microscope of the 24 hour news cycle. Even people who are VIOLENTLY against Trump wouldn't buy that he's anti-gun or pro obamacare. It's so easy to disprove an infant could do it.

It's not going to get him new voters. The only people that would buy it are people that already blindly support him. In fact, it turns AWAY people that are undecided.

Just.. Why? Why such easily debunked lies? Why Carly Fiorina? Why trying to say that 1% Colorado's population is a proper vote? Why saying he's not establishment when it's public knowledge he's funded by Goldmann-Sachs?

He's either literally retarded, or he thinks he's so goddamn smart and thinks the American people are so fucking dumb that he can just do this shit and they won't notice.

Goddamn I cannot wait for his utter humiliation on Tuesday.

WEBM

This would work a lot better if every OP wasn't too lazy to make one before starting a thread.

Filibustering is all he does. That's the only thing he's ever done in the senate. He even accidentally filibustered a bill that he was actually supposed to support but didn't realize it.

The guy literally wore a fucking adult diaper and soiled himself in front of the entire senate so that he didn't have to end his filibuster by going to the bathroom.

God damn it I hate Cruz and all the stupid people that follow him and other pieces of shit like him.

He is getting trained by Jeb! one of the best out there. It also looks like rubot is training him in the art of saying the same thing over and over again.
I seriously cannot remember the last time he has diverted from these points and talked about something else, he is on a one way track right now. Hopefully t takes him back to cuckstan

They, the kikes in-charge of our controlled opposition, want you to believe that Rato is the anti-establishment candidate. That's why they have him on-air saying these ridiculous things, and that's why they're digging up irreverent cucks like Boehner to call Cruz "Lucifer" etc..

L Y I N ' T E D
Y
I
N
'

T
E
D

One thing is for sure. Ted is quite the autist

Most underrated post ever

Just realised the link in the OP isn't the same as the embed in the OP. Here's a webm of the embed.

This could work

I noticed that too.

thanks for posting this as webm.

l m a o

There was a Beck thread yesterday that turned into raid thread but there wasn't enough hands on deck.

This faggot needs to be bullied further and further into suicide.

God this lil homo has to constantly one up everyone like an attention whore, then he says shit like "no matter of fact is…." when he's caught in a corner and then he starts babbling like a moron.

Now I know why people say he is hated in the Senate. We all hate the fucker, and that is only by watching him on tv, where he could doctor his image any way he wants, and it still reeks. I think I might become a sociopath if I had to be near him on a daily basis.

Please god let this happen

wew

I'm all for this because this Mormon nutter is a goddamned psudeo-prophet for his brethren fools.

Cruz falling on his ass is as good an opportunity as we'll ever get

I kind of feel bad for foam boy, it's clear to me that Cruz payed him like a fiddle to attack Trump and destroy himself on the process

Don't trust him.

The Priesthood falling almost drove him into suicide, Rato falling as well in Indiana will be the perfect opportunity to drive this faggot to the boiling point.

L Y I N ' T E D
Y
I
N
'

T
E
D

What's this priesthood falling stuff I keep hearing about? I looked on Startpage but I only get some definitions and reasons for priests abandoning their hood.

ANSWER THE QUESTION, RATO!

RATO!

haha, this clip explains it all.

There is 100% animosity between the two. Fiorina especially doesn't like Cruz, but because her thirst for power and her ambitions line up with Cruz's for the time being, she's agreed to partner up, for now.

You can tell that there's a power struggle/disagreement just from this scene alone. They were both trying to get their hand on top first as placing your hand on top of another's is a display of dominance. They are both trying to say "no, fuck you you're listening to me". Looks like Cruz just barely squeezed it in.

You heard it here first folks. There is no sincerity between these two. The first chance either of them gets, the other is getting dropped like a brick on a steaming pile of horse shit.

That looks like a Kang and Kodos handshake.

It started with this crazy shit: thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/cruz-campaign-fasting-children-brought-on-stage-this-is-the-priesthood-rising/

What in the fuck? So there is a Cruz cuck out there forcing his kid to fast so Cruz will win? Jesus fucking christ.

Those are Mormons for you, m8.

And what did the priesthood fall by the kid getting fat or something? This is weird, why the fuck do they have kids doing weird sacrifice type shit to win the election.

See:

I know they are mormons but that doesn't explain ANYTHING other than indicating that they are weird, which I already know since they are mormon.

WTF did I just watch

Is this true? I'd really like some sauce on that.

It fell when he had to recently layoff all these people he considered the priesthood, his staff, people he "loved" and were his "best friends".

See

Anyone going to Cleveland should remember to stock up on pesticides, flamethrowers, or anything that can kill rats when they try to scurry out. Would not want vid to happen to the people in the surrounding areas because rato and his gang turned tail and ran.

Ahhh okay, god I really hope he just kills himself in a humiliating way.

No clue about the priesthood falling thing. But Joseph Smith got mormons to fast and give the food to the poor instead. Over time it became more ritualised and less about feeding the poor to the point where it's now treated like some kind of superpraying.

Here's a supplemental for some giggles: breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/04/29/glenn-becks-farewell-address-40-laid-off-troops-pretend-oval-office/

I feel like a faggot for knowing where that pic is from

I always knew Beck was a scumbag but holy shit…

i do have to wonder how anybody can mention uniting the party and wanting a contested convention at the same time with a straight face. i know rafael puts up a reality distortion field whenever it's necessary for him to try and make a point, but don't regular people realize just how destructive a contested convention with the front-runner losing would be? wouldn't the whole charade that people get some say in the election fall apart if they tell trump to fuck off?

who the fuck even still supports this guy? the guy has fucking tanked in the polls after last week's debacle

I don't have one off the top of my head, but there are confirmed instances of using a catheter by other senators, and there was one instance where one had a bucket placed in a closet or something that he would pee in while he kept on foot outside the door and on the senate floor

Fuuuu~

I missed that

Every fucking question, all he does is deflect.

WE

WUZ

Beck didn't fire those people because he couldn't afford them.

Im sitting like that right now watching El Rato squirm.

I have come to hate the word 'clinch' with a terrible passion.

She's legit starting to sound agitated. She keeps saying "yeah I get it let's move on"

I S A M E S S
S

A

M
E
S
S

A real straight shooting tell it like it is kind of guy.

He must be losing his mind because his cult thinks he's supposed to be Jesus. Yet he's not winning. Syntax error. Mind defaults to this dreck.

Why do you do this? I hear this frequently, is it all the same user who thinks people care what he's said before? Are you that fag with the blog we bullied off the board that one time?

Do you want a fucking cookie?

NEVER EVER

Throw in the towel cruz.

We're in the matrix. This scenario has been programmed specifically to keep us entertained and prevent us from questioning our surroundings. They have become exceedingly efficient at it.

This says it all.

Cruz is probably going to turn into a crazy-eyed, bearded, perennial candidate and American laughingstock.

LET ME POST YOU FUCKING SLOPEHUMPER

cruzcarly.comcruzcarly.comcruzcarly.com isn't a valid URL, Rafael.

Holy shit that was pathetic. He'd be more convincing if he wasn't LYIN' TED.

The looks kinda like Stephen Harper in that pic

tedcruzforhumanpresident.com/

wew

Topkek

Maybe I'm just drunk but… no that would be funny anyways.

Pamela Manderson was a thing before Jenner. Just a side note

This dude is a straight up delusional narcissist. No wonder his daughter hates him. She's probably sick about the fact that his rat blood courses through her.

TED IS A MESS

second image related

Cruz is just mad because he was supposed to be the anti-establishment candidate, and Trump came in and stole the mantle.

Now his career is basically just to lie.

This is fucking hilarious!

Ted Cruz is a huge fucking retard.

Oh the ironing is delicious.

FTFY

Just so you faggots know, if Trump wasn't in this race, we'd all be supporting Ted Cruz right?

Well graphicalized friend

Tip of the tail needs fixing.

There'd be no one worth voting for, user. I would be up for some election by elimination at that point.

Ted's conservative positions would probably be enough for this board to support him.

Better?

I'll tell you how it would go. Ron/Rand Paul would run and drop out, then it would just be bread and circus for Holla Forums until the republicans won, then Holla Forums would be like "yay I guess fuck liberals" and it would just be the next step in the government alternating its right and left boot when it came to stepping on people.

Cruz is literally if Chris Chan ran for president.

I like this one a lot

It all makes perfect sense now.

Without Trump, there would be no tall of walls, deportations, bans, or killing trade deals. From anyone.

Thus, our interest in the election would be practically zero, beyond our hatred of Hillary anyway.

It would have just been another year where I didn't vote.

Thank God for Trump.

talk*

That's it. He pretends to be hated because his policies are so out there for the senate, but he's just a guy pretending to have the same policy as Jeff Sessions + a crucifix.

In reality, they all despise him because he's a shitty person always looking out for himself. Never answers questions straight, always speaks like he's at a college debate, tries to take the moral high ground every single time he argues, and spouts empty platitudes about principle and the constitution to filibuster things for the sake of it.

I now realize why Boehner called him lucifer in the flesh.We've spent maybe 5 hours listening to this guy talk, cumulatively, and I think it's safe to say we all want him punched in his smug fucking face. Imagine it's your frickin' job to work this guy.

tbh fam he might be part of why they're insane but Ryan, Boehner, McCain, McConnell, and Graham are why congress bends over backward to fund democrat shit

Oh yeah, since he was supposed to be the "anti-establishment" candidate, before Trump came around.
Funny, ain't it?

ultra kek

This is really good.

KILL THEM WITH FIRE

Just look at pic related. That's the trifecta of cuckoldry, the face of our "right-wing," our valiant "opposition" for almost 4 years (8 if one removes the rat). The chance that they might not like each other is irrelevant, the same hand fists all three and compel them all to be equally useless.

Boehner being reanimated was for the benefit of Cruz's "I'm the anti-establishment candidate" act, whether the former waste collector wanted to name him Lucifer or not.

Selfless self-checking

*Shameless

It's funny, Cruz really is one of the most shabbos establishment goys running, but because he's a fucking cunt to work with and no one likes him, that somehow translates in his head that he's "anti-establishment"

What a retard. It's like saying the Jews are anti-black because the niggers don't like them.

If it wasn't for the fact that Congressman and Senators spend most of their time raising money, Cruz would have no staff members save the ones he's actively sleeping with.

Thankfully his staff probably only interacted with him for 30min each day, most likely before their committee/floor stuff, which is the only time these fuckers aren't raising money. Their busiest part of the day being "Call Time," which they spend calling their kike donors for 4 hours.

Ted Cruz is a literal psychopath. It's obvious that his kids hate him and they only exist to keep up appearences

le kind eyes man BTFO

I keked.

so mugfuggin DANK

what the fuck did I see. that's the creepiest shit I've ever seen.

meant for

Is it just me or has Cruz visibly got older looking in the past few weeks? Its like he's… grey now or something. Like he's slowly dying.

I've definitively noticed dark circles under his eyes. I think he's sleepless.

Wasted trips. No, it was a one time past remark that I'm bringing up once more for the purposes of this thread.

I have no idea who that "fag with a the blog" is, but it definitely isn't me.

El Rato IS an illegal invader.
He has to go back.

LOW
E
N
E
R
G
Y

wew

who is this fuck supposed to be?

What do his shitty tattoos say?

Will you support Donald Trump?

Jesus fuck.

I never realized how fucking unhealthy looking those two were.

They look like hobos in cosplay.

Her and Trump met in private not long ago to "make up". She's a Trump babe now.

money.cnn.com/2016/04/13/media/megyn-kelly-donald-trump-meet/

It's as I suspected. She sees which way the wind is blowing and doesn't want to be known as "the woman who was a cunt to the president" for the rest of her career.

But they are, silly jew.
Just because you pretend niggers aren't stupid doesn't mean you aren't racist when you treat them like your pets.

I feel like the whole Megyn kelly thing has been 90% driven by Donald's supporters.

I mean, she's behaved about as professionally as any journalist in the field right now (which, if you unpack that statement a little, isn't a compliment)

upChuck Todd, is a slimey jewish cuck

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=upchuck

Fuck of, cuck.

yes.
they are demented enough to think this, pic 1 related.

she's a various gook mixture, but the good kind.
honorary aryan tier right here, pic 2 related.

Kek
Rato BTFO. He is as desperate as lolberturdians on Holla Forums. Spewing disinfo and lies, then get BTFO, then shamelessly further poison the conversation.

Freemasons fag. The Progressives were the Recucklicans.

You idiot.

It was all the secret handshakes of the illuminati, the freemasons and the skull n' bones all at once… plus a few that are pretty elusive for the bohemian grove.

on a different note……… an attempt was made.

On one hand Cruz can't just bury himself and admit defeat if he legit believes he can keep going. The problem is he comes off as a complete dickhead with his head so far up his own ass that everything he says smells like shit.

Think it's "Chace"..? wtf…

Why can't he answer a very simple yes or no question? It is so irritating that this loser can't answer questions correctly.

Pic related

Morning Joe killed Cruz this morning. Jesus Christ

Fox also played up the Kelly vs Donald shit because they were being kikes and didn't think he could actually win. Now they've come crawling back and told her to patch it up with him in time for him to go up against Hillary.

Fuck cant laugh right now, coworkers must not know

I very rarely watch videos when they're over 60 seconds. That was 10:23 and I want more. Rato got absolutely ruined.

Matt Drudge, you magnificent bastard

Absolutely rekt

holy fuck.

the bloodbath starts at 5:33. someone webm this for the love of god.

Joe having the time of his life. I can't think of another moment where he laughed that hard, except for that vid of that furry convention

Mario was a pro wrestler and Luigi was a career voice actor.

so yes

Is this real life?

Awww man that's beautiful

say it with me, say it with me…

needy and desperate

I was fully erect from her saltiness then the vid of the people around lyin ted.
I just blew the head off my penis and it's flying around the room.

my fucking sides

That's lady Mika for you. Her father and Trump are good friends. She supports Trump, but i guess isn't really into schadenfreude

I don't think she was being salty. She's obviously having fun and her role is to be the "no fun allowed" person for the most part.

That was fucking rich and I'm glad someone called Cruz out on his damnable pauses. Shit irritates me to no end.

that is amazing

We're all slowly dying.

Really though I think all politicians are made up to look older after a while once they get into the public eye to even further discourage the average Joe from ever considering running.

You get the picture. We'll see if I get some confirmation bias after Trump's term is up.

safe for mainstream spread.

can a burger try to make them go viral?

template for others.

so basically this guy

Dose anybody have the image of ones of Cruz's kids recoiling in disgust from contacting their grotesque father?

Jesus christ, give us a NSFW alert or something if you are going to post gore pornography.

must fap to this

it happens quite frequently. Its obvious she still hasnt come to terms with the raping. It really is something else.. Illegals can not help but rape.

…just some ideas…

One of these is a puppet, the other is a ventriloquist's doll

One of these is made of wood, the other apparently can't get wood heh heh

One of these is a ventriloquist's doll, the other is not any smarter

(I know the sentence structure is weak but using 'smarter' is commonly accepted)

One of these is a dummy, the other is begging for a job because he can't find work elsewhere

On of these has a job in entertainment, the other is unintentionally funny

Hey Ted, this dummy called, he wants his hair back!

One of these says what his owners tell him to say. So does the other.

One of these speaks out of both sides of his mouth.

Short version:

Top Kek, user. Well done.

Can someone who as a twatter start spreading these?

basically the same, have to switch them for something like vent-dummy vs G&Sach's puppet
5 mistresses and no action?
already the implied joke.
immigrant-joking-for-work joke potential?
not bad
SAME BARBERSHOP might work better
already in the ventriloquist jokes.
meeeeh…. not seeing it.

Honestly I think Hillary is closer to The Smiler. Seeing as she loves to fuck with people, has a history filled with fucked up shit, and thinks she should be president just because.

second the request for a webm of the second half.

at least the heckler+reaction part.

let the spanking be for a stand-alone webm.

someone is lurking this thread, gentlemen…

Holy fuck, this is great. That guy did have amazing timing.

I am actually impressed at how little self-awareness Cruz has and his determination to stick to his points and to never falter. He is like the perfect tool shill, no wonder he gives off the creepy robot vibe.

He is surrounded by yes men feeding his ego 24/7 and couching him hard.

on the other hand:
Trump's team's number 1 rule is this: let Trump be Trump.
how many useless yes men did Trump fire on the apprentice?
the rest the team does is just filler.

TED CRUZ RAPES KIDS

webm of Rato BTFO by based sunglasses guy

webm of that weird fantasy about spanking hecklers

I'm grinning from ear to ear

BOOGERMAN ON SUICIDE WATCH

MEME FOR THE EMPEROR

SHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT

HOWDY HEIL HITLER

(Checked)

w-what

FOR GREAT JUSTICE

Holy shit

He's going to an hero at the convention, isn't he?

I love how even the hosts are laughing their asses off

Cruz has an entirely constructed and calculated persona built around the empty husk of his soul as a war engine to obtain power. Like the Smiler, he's incapable of having organic relationships even with his children. Hillary is an entitled shitheap of a human being who cackles at the deaths she causes, but it's a response rooted in narcissism, not sadism. It's obvious that she loves Huma and Chelsea, while Cruz just creeps everyone out when he tries to emulate love of family.

Ted Dwyer?

dear god, did you make this nightmare fuel?

ONE OF WHICH HAD A VOTE
ONE

Hans Gruber. Villain of the movie Die Hard.

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=08Lg3N4_gnA

what in the name of god was that

Thanks, blessed user.
Got one of Mika having a salt boner?

HOLY HEIL HITLER

no, no, no…

Do ONE thing with style, Ted.

post yfw you notice it