Daily reminder

We need to do this.

What exactly to centrists stand for anyway?

MILITANT centrists. It says in the pic.

hah

Stopped reading there.

Hey! Militant centrist guy is back!

refraction

/milicen/

>>>/milicen/

Come organize. We should try breaking up some commie or nazi marches or something.

fuck you

Last man standing is the smartest man in the world, I like it.

we need our bong overlord back

We need Pinochet.

looks like you need a shave, m8

Or this…

He was great at annoying the Argies, so yeah.

best friend

Yes, a great ally to England too.

Finest

I like them even more for just calling it England. I love it when other countries ignore the Celtic infections surrounding Angleland.

It's foolproof!

"Militant centrist" isn't what's described in the beliefs of that image at all.

Even once you kill all the other ideologies, killing everyone under a certain IQ is eugenics. Moderates rarely declare war on anyone. The mass murder, the AI worship, the state religion…

You're describing a eugenic, statist technocracy transhumanist one world government, and it would be a dictatorship since you're not giving anyone else a choice in the matter. Not centrist at all.

On top of all that, who created the IQ test? A lot of autists score off the charts, as do various other mentally ill artists. You want to live in a world run by autistic people and faggots? Look at our scientific advocates today, advocating bullshit like the gender pay gap and global warming.

No, you're simply using D&C on every other group other than your own, describing EVERYONE else as the problem, and then suggesting your own government ideas.

You're a failure, quenten.

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!"
-Barry Goldwater

[hand rubbing intensifies]