First photograph in 35 years with trump

what's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/rambling-reporter/captain-america-filming-tensions-caused-892491
reddit.com/r/Marvel/comments/5kt2x7/reclusive_marvel_ceo_ike_perlmutter_photographed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But didnt Marvel also make a Trump comic where he gets beat up by Nigger Captain America?

hollywoodreporter.com/rambling-reporter/captain-america-filming-tensions-caused-892491
The destruction of marvel studios?

Apparently reddit marvel sub dislikes him. What a bunch of pussies. reddit.com/r/Marvel/comments/5kt2x7/reclusive_marvel_ceo_ike_perlmutter_photographed/

I know nothing about him but if reddit doesn't like him he might be alright.

Trump looks like he's gonna ice the guy with the camera.

He donated 1mil to Trumps veterans support thing.

(((Perlmutter)))

Marvel's CEO needs to stop being a faggot and start having the Avengers fight BLM in a comic.

Yeah i remember Marvel getting slammed for allegedly donating to Trump until they came out and told everyone to calm the fuck down because it was a private donation from the CEO and not the company.

So what kind of retarded upside-down argument did Holla Forums use to defend that one? Another case of 44d-chess in his genius plot of turning the kikes and the zionists against each other?

This reminds me that comic book fans are the original cucks. God I hate these people.

from what I've read he was practically a homeless dude selling toys in ny before getting into business.

I don't really think he gives a shit about comics tbh.

Look at this salt.

lads, we need to use this to our advantage. kike perlmutter is a legitimate businessman, and we need to make normalfags feel like hating on him makes them anti-semitic, and you know normalfags need to be as pc as possible.

Then why is his company run by SJW's.
He should fire Bendis and the rest and replace them with competent people, or at least right wing writers.

Is he going to Make Marvel Great Again?

Right now they only have one truly great comic.

Maximum overkike

Who cares what Holla Forums thinks?
He's triggering smug faggots left and right by merely existing, and that's a huge plus in my book.
It would be even funnier if he just winds up being Obama 2.0 and still manages to send hipsters into sperg seizures.

Comics are shit, prove me wrong.

You mean Bush 3.0? Who was just Clinton 1.5?

Will Trump make capeshit great again?

I guess looking like a cancer patient is the intended result?

lol

Orgasms are degenerate.

Vegan food tastes like shit, and I'm not watching your gay erotica.

It's literally impossible for a vegan to look like that.

Why is everyone that works under him a huge flaming faggot?

The old man needs to clean house with the comic division.

why are you bumping this shitty eceleb thread that last saw traffic two fucking days ago

I did it cause I saw it in the catalog and responded to the OP you dumb fuck

The fuck? Clicking the post number got borked

Faggots know how to shill their work to other faggots

SJWs hate kikes because they think they're white people who oppress those poor Palestinian sand niggers.

reclusive? what the fuck does that mean exactly here?

It means he's got spider powers. Spiderman is based off of him fyi.

it just upsets me when normalfags use words like that so freely.

if you go out of your house more than once a day you're not reclusive, and i doubt a millionaire fucking CEO is anything but "reclusive"

He's not allowed himself to be publicly photographed in decades. The last previous photo of him has him in like his 20's. He's very private.

so in other words he's a normal person.

He fucking hates paperazies.

What superhero can stabd up to this villain?!