You know the drill, 10/10 women ONLY!

You know the drill, 10/10 women ONLY!

You have failed already OP!

Lain is the one and only 10/10

11/10 here

He said 10/10s not 11/10s!

I know, but Our Goddess Nicole must be shared with all anons.

maybe im wrong here. But my thinking is a 10 out of 10, is someone who is way out of my league.

Because if a 10 out of 10 isn't out of my league, it means im a 10. And therefore, your 10 is not my 10.

Understand?

And this first girl, is FAR from a 10.

She gets a celebrity bonus. Plus most got to know her as a semi loli, so she has quasi heeb/pedo appeal.

She do hardcore outside of her boyfriend yet? gangbang? anything?.

Ugly Ass Maisie Bitch

Gas's yourself

found the sauce for this

Carmen Callaway in "Candy And Cock"

She gets a 10 from my dick but not from my brain. Something just isn't right with her, and I can't place what.

5/10, being extra generous here, but she was definitely a 9 back in the 90s (see pic, yes I know it was a shoop but my point still stands), and a 10 for the 20 years prior.

0/10, you added a 1 by mistake. That artstyle is shit and you know it. Looks more like a western cartoon than an anime. I'd respect you more if you posted a generic loli than this crap.

Everything about this bitch is disgusting, even her shit-tier coalburning fetishes. And why the fuck is her head so much larger than the rest of her?

Goes without saying, 10/10

A 9 for the Nip, her face is too flat.

10 if biological female, 8 if trap

All 10s

8.5, chest is too flat and 9 seems too high for that whereas 8 is too low

6, manface and non-flattering photo. If you showed me more of her I might rerate.

Hillary was so hot as a yoof

Enough. It's been what a fucking year? Quit spamming this ugly bitch everywhere.

the body double had bigger baps..
will we ever get nude lena?