Hey Germanfags, I need some help

Hey Germanfags, I need some help.

As you all know, based grandma is currently behind bars in Germany for exposing the holohoax on German TV. I want to send her a letter of support, but am having some trouble locating the info I need online due to the language barrier and the fact that jewgle translate is completely useless. Can one of you please locate the mailing address for the prison where she is being held? Also, what are the censorship rules for mail going to prisoners in Germany?

Everyone else on Holla Forums should send a letter of support as well.

Put a fake return address on the back of the envelope. Claim you live in coon-town or something. Also, don't sign your real name at the bottom of the letter.

Other urls found in this thread:

deutschseite.de/schreiben/formeller_brief/formeller_brief.html
dict.leo.org/ende/index_de.html
ursula-haverbeck.info/
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://ursula-haverbeck.info/&edit-text=
google.com/maps/place/JVA Sehnde, Abteilung Burgdorf/@52.3496489,6.7656591,6.42z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x47b0053c2f9c3f1f:0x81477b7c3836828
google.com/maps/place/Detmold, Germany/@51.893113,6.816628,6.96z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x47ba4490fe57d973:0x427f28131548530
youtube.com/watch?v=ToQs0sXZ3Fs
ursula-haverbeck.info/page/2/
google.com/maps/place/JVA Sehnde, Abteilung Burgdorf/@52.4292027,10.038972,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x47b0053c2f9c3f1f:0x81477b7c3836828
ursula-haverbeck.info/impressum/
justizvollzugsanstalt-sehnde.niedersachsen.de/portal/live.php?navigation_id=23562&article_id=82525&_psmand=170
justizvollzugsanstalt-sehnde.niedersachsen.de/portal/live.php?navigation_id=23582&article_id=82545&_psmand=170
justizvollzugsanstalt-sehnde.niedersachsen.de/portal/live.php?navigation_id=23565&article_id=82550&_psmand=170
ursula-haverbeck.info
youtube.com/watch?v=zdh7_PA8GZU
spectrum.ieee.org/geek-life/history/the-great-lightbulb-conspiracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also check your printer. It may print a small code that can link you to the document.

If you find her, tell her that we're a hundred percent behind her and we wish her the best.

Yeah we really should. She probably doesn't realize how much we are growing in power.

Pick one up from a garage sale.

I'd be good to give her hope before she dies, she's really old so there's no guarantee that she'll still be there tomorrow.

bumping for aaddress… let's find based grandma

This

She speaks English, user

Great idea OP.

Embedded is for the uninitiated

germans are not ashamed, no need to pretend. germans support truth and no need to subterfuge.

Anyone trying to write letter do so in good confidence, jews are going to spy regardless.

HOW DO I ADDRESS THE LETTER?

deutschseite.de/schreiben/formeller_brief/formeller_brief.html

dict.leo.org/ende/index_de.html

he means he can't find it on a website because he doesn't speak german
lrn2reed

I think he's asking where she is being held. We don't know where she is, so we can't address the letter.

I meant that I'm having trouble working out where she is being held because all the prison websites are in German.

You're right, we can write the letters in English.

She was convicted in Hamburg so she must be in a prison not too far from it.

Ernst Zundel would know, they are friends.

I'm on her website right now, there must be something on it. Check it guys :
ursula-haverbeck.info/

I'm not seeing any contact info. Looks like it's just a blog.

There's multiple pages, check them with the word "Gefängnis", that means prison. I found a few addresses so far but none from any prisons.

There's a video of her in court here.

Implying they haven't killed her already.

dude what is this faggotry? Unless you live in a country where you can go to jail for this it's not a big deal to get a kid's grandma a letter

If you live in America you should DIE NOW for hiding. Because now is the time to NOT HIDE! This is the last chance!

This is a great idea OP.

RELEASE OUR GRANDMA

These kikes know no shame.

i.e "if they'll go over this woman who is in her 90s then imagine what they'd do to someone my age?"

Theoretical but would explain why there's nothing online about her whereabouts. Been digging for a half hour and found zero.

woah

The guard gives an involuntary Heil Hitler at 29 seconds lel

Why is this shit stickied? There's no relevance here.

I hope you die painfully

Go back to Israel

When the kikes put you away they really make sure no one is going to find you eh?

Surely you jest.

With a little help from jewgle

she's a big gal

For jew.

Surprisingly, they rarely use that label. She's earned the highest accord for analfissuring the kikes for earning the historical revisionist label.

I am proud to say I too have one

I also love the way they use that word, as if it makes you some kind of war criminal.

Same with holocaust denier in general. They count on people never questioning why people go to jail for denying the holohoax. There are people stupid enough to think that because it's a crime that somehow makes denying the holohoax a serious offense and then there are people stupid enough to believe that it's a cultural thing that makes it offensive. Between both types, those people shirk away at the first sign of stigma.

But they don't count on the people who actually ask why denying the holohoax is somehow offensive. I've gotten someone to ask that question when I compared it to throwing someone in jail for believing in ancient aliens. I drove it in when I said, (((Who))) cares if someone doesn't think it's real, why does that have to be a criminal offense? Normalfags think it's totally bizarre that holohoax denial is a serious crime in yurop. Most will generate an excuse to avoid questioning it. The rest will realize there's more to it and ask questions.

I wish there really were death gassings so you could be placed in one.

(Checked)
Speaking of jesting….

In her blog she mentions Detmold and JVA Sehnde, which are both very close together. Perhaps she lives in that area? If so, then JVA Sehnde would be a very likely candidate for where she is being kept.

Her blog, translated
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://ursula-haverbeck.info/&edit-text=

JVA Sehnde (where the one guy was being kept)
google.com/maps/place/JVA Sehnde, Abteilung Burgdorf/@52.3496489,6.7656591,6.42z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x47b0053c2f9c3f1f:0x81477b7c3836828

Detmold (City she wrote a letter to the mayor)
google.com/maps/place/Detmold, Germany/@51.893113,6.816628,6.96z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x47ba4490fe57d973:0x427f28131548530

The Westfallen-Blat reference seems to be in that same geographical area as the first two. It would stand to reason that since she focuses her writing (at least on the first page) to an area, that she lives there. If not JVA Sehnde, then somewhere in Lower Saxony I'd wager.

Poor Oma…

Poor Oma…

The fuck, i'm waiting desperately for Germans to become Nazi again.

HEIL HITLER, OMA!

HEIL HITLER, OMA!

HEIL HITLER, OMA!

Fucking disrespecting these brave elderly people. Look at the state of them, like extras from an 80's movie.

HEIL HITLER, OMA!

Wow they have really worked a number on you haven’t they.

Scared of getting caught sending an elderly woman a letter.

GROW A PAIR! Would you have any problem standing in front of crowd of your peers telling them you had done so? If not then you should do it.

nice try NSA

This webm always gets me in the feels >>>Holla Forums5844242

Just let me post a file that already exists, warmcircles.

You're a fucking noob.

Heil Hitler Oma

Catch you what? Sending an old woman a letter!

Can we get the information through contact with one of these folk?

Thanks, OP. Been wanting to send her a letter for a time now. Hope we can find her. I'm going to dig around some.

What's it matter? I'd just tell her "God bless you."

She has set up a bitcoin wallet for donations, found this on her website:

"In order to finance legal aid and continue the fight for freedom of historical research, I have set up a Bitcoin donation account.
Contributions received in my "Bitcoin Wallet", are against state repression (eg account lockout, confiscation, house search) safely.

My Bitcoin address is: 18JudpLgSUgAe3jfmdXt21P9EcN5WzHNbR
If you do not have Bitcoin, which you can purchase at a Bitcoin exchange. Following Bitcoin stock exchange, I recommend:
Bitcoin Germany AG www.bitcoin.de Phone: 05221 8541125

Video Tutorial: youtube.com/watch?v=ToQs0sXZ3Fs

However, if you paid via bank transfer want to send me a donation, please contact me via the following email address and I will share the corresponding bank account with: [email protected]

Thanks for your support!"

Right click in Chrome and select "translate to English"

You could just email her to show support anons.

God bless her.

Ah…the city of world's desire.
I actually went to court to attend her trial, but I wasn't allowed to

Thanks, user.

HEIL HITLER, OMA!

wew friend

So, on her website, I found this.

Arnold Höfs, der in diesen Tagen seinen 80. Geburtstag feiern wollte, mußte am Montag, dem 25. Januar seine zehnmonatige Haft in der JVA Sehnde, 31303 BURGDORF, Peinerweg 33, antreten.

After translation…

Arnold Höfs who wanted to celebrate his 80th birthday these days, had on Monday, January 25, his ten-month detention in the prison Sehnde, 31303 Burgdorf, Peinerweg 33, compete.

specifically

Sehnde, 31303 Burgdorf, Peinerweg 33

Could that be the prison address?

She has set up a bitcoin wallet for donations, found this on her website:

"In order to finance legal aid and continue the fight for freedom of historical research, I have set up a Bitcoin donation account.
Contributions received in my "Bitcoin Wallet", are against state repression (eg account lockout, confiscation, house search) safely.

My Bitcoin address is: 18JudpLgSUgAe3jfmdXt21P9EcN5WzHNbR
If you do not have Bitcoin, which you can purchase at a Bitcoin exchange. Following Bitcoin stock exchange, I recommend:
Bitcoin Germany AG www.bitcoin.de Phone: 05221 8541125

Video Tutorial: youtube.com/watch?v=ToQs0sXZ3Fs

However, if you paid via bank transfer want to send me a donation, please contact me via the following email address and I will share the corresponding bank account with: [email protected]

Thanks for your support!"

Right click in Chrome and select "translate to English"

You could just email her to show support anons.>>5869336

It is about a friend of hers who was also imprisoned. Doubt they are at the same place, although they may have unisex prisons in Germany.

Sorry about the double-post, my laptop is on its last leg

google.com/maps/place/JVA Sehnde, Abteilung Burgdorf/@52.4292027,10.038972,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x47b0053c2f9c3f1f:0x81477b7c3836828

German Prison looks nice.

I hope they're not MK Ultra ing her.

Heil Hitler, Oma!
I really wish my grandmother was like this. Everyone else in the family is pretty redpilled, but my grandma defends the merchant no matter what, because the talmundvision told her to.

Leme guess, Merckel did this?

there is no way to find out the adress besides contacting one of her friends/family to find out where they have put her I wanted to write our grandma a letter months ago already encountered the same situation back then

ursula-haverbeck.info/impressum/

Ursula Haverbeck
Bretthorststr. 199
32602 Vlotho-Valdorf

This is her home Adress. I think it is easier to use this and trust that someone brings it to her.

Led me to justizvollzugsanstalt-sehnde.niedersachsen.de/portal/live.php?navigation_id=23562&article_id=82525&_psmand=170

I wish I could read German, but that looks very promising.

Prison Website.

Might be a fairly controlled environment, if you are trying to communicate.

german lawfag here

I just read that its actually possible to ask a jail in germany if a convict is with them, they're not allowed to tell if she IS there, but they are obligated to tell you if she's NOT in there

therefore we could just organise to call some jails in the area where we assume they put her

also I'm trying to find out later on if she's actually in jail already or still using her legal remedies I mentioned earlier to change the verdict

assemblying the deutschpol lawyer-club:
(wenn hier jemand ausm Deutschpol liest, da gibts außer mir noch nen andren Jurafag der soll mal posten wie die die Zeitspanne von Rechtsmitteleinlegung und rechtskräftigem Urteil bzw. daraus resultierendem Haftantritt is sofern ers weiß dann muss ich das nich ausm stpo rausarbeiten und kennt einen den Verteilerschlüssel für Gefängnisse? Wohnort oder Gerichtsstand?)

#lettertogranny

would be way easier, but then again we can't be sure that she atcually gets the letters maybe she lived alone in her home or she got someone to take care of her home while she's in jail that won't bring her the letters out of fear of the state

justizvollzugsanstalt-sehnde.niedersachsen.de/portal/live.php?navigation_id=23582&article_id=82545&_psmand=170

thats the mail section, it says that all mail and packages will me examined before getting in or out the jail I suppose they won't read it tough just make sure there ain't no explosives n shit

but again are you really sure that she's there already?

sounds like some geneva conventions rubbish

Just send an email to the her at her haverbeck website, and you will probably get a response indicating where you send your crayon drawings.

They'd be checking for any sort of contraband in general. Drugs, cigarettes, anything that could be fashioned into a weapon, et cetera.

I've heard with the American penal system a lot of drugs and contraband can come into smaller jails through letters that appear to be from lawyers as that is private.

So usually a manilla envelope with some sort of false bottom and a shit ton of papers. That was told to me by someone in county for a weekend anyway.

Thanks user

Even so, can we get a Germanfag to help us out on this?

what shall i do?

Call and find out how to send a letter to your grandma.

god bless user thank you

Fug

Heil Hitler, Oma!

Check her fam.
justizvollzugsanstalt-sehnde.niedersachsen.de/portal/live.php?navigation_id=23565&article_id=82550&_psmand=170

Probably this 05138 / 50-0

Nice dubs. My grandma got pissed at us as kids if she saw us watching a tv show with niggers and she'd shut it off. God I love her

What the fuck is going on? What happened to the people's sense of justice? This is just wrong on so many levels.

HEIL HITLER, OMA

yeah might want to show up before Gitta Sereny brings her a bowl of soup. No wait…..

Heil Hitler, Oma!

Amongst old people, talking about freemasonry, jews and illuminati is a common thing. Atleast in eastern europe. God i love my granny.

HEIL HITLER, OMA!

HEIL HITLER, OMA!

I just calle her and she is not in jail. She said she has an appointment on 11th of October in this year where she will be able to say more in court. She further said that it is still the first instance. So i said someone form America wants to write a letter of approval to her and she said she would be glad to recieve it. I wished her a good day that she can enjoy the sun and she said that she will and also will plant some vegetables today.

HEIL HITLER, OMA!

That is so adorable. Oma a moe. I'm glad she's not in jail yet. I get upset thinking a nice old grandma would be thrown in a damp, cold prison over an academic question.

This. People deny the moon landing, or believe ancient aliens built the pyramids, and we don't toss them in prison. This stands on very shaky ground. Most normies could be shown how absurd this law is. Especially since she asked them to show their evidence…why couldn't they just provide the evidence they surely have on file? I mean, they had to present evidence to write the history books, right? Right?

If you actually did this, then all of Holla Forums thanks you fam.

I kinda doubt they'd throw someone in prison just for believing in something, but then I realized we're talking about jews here, so it wouldn't surprise me. Kikes seem think they have some sort of monopoly on suffering, as if they're the only ones who've dealt with terrible shit in the entire history of civilization

This

HEIL HITLER, OMA!

That's pretty much what Europe has been like since the end of war, there are barely any countries left here that haven't banned holocaust denial

HEIL HITLER, OMA!

Möge es dir gut gehen.

This is her address:
Ursula HaverbeckBretthorststr. 19932602 Vlotho-Valdorf
This is the address where "Arnold Höfs, a friend of hers is incarcerated.
Justizvollzugsanstalt Sehnde31303 BurgdorfPeinerweg 33
ursula-haverbeck.info

Just one person? Why did you say JUST ONE?

HEIL HITLER, OMA!

I dont know tbh. She might not know about such forms of communication. I just assumed that she was in jail because i don't knew about it.

Printers are less expensive than printer cartridges, in fact printers come with pre-installed cartridges.

So I just buy a new printer every time my current one runs out anyway.

What did Arnold do?
Is he also based?

thanks user you saved me a lot of prisons to call

also denied the holofraud

=> based.

Merkel will get you now.

I wonder what kind of cool shit you could make.

I wonder how difficult it would be to just refill the cartridges.

He's a big guy. Someone send him a letter too.

Some are made to be refillable, some are impossible to refill. None are easy to refill.
Printers are filled with shit parts.

it's the same shit with razorblades or lightbulbs
razorblades are actually sold for about 500% of their value and only a few years after they invented lightbulbs they found a good solution to stop them from breaking so easy

boy oh boy I sure guess who's to blame for that

I looked her up and she looks too good for me to call her grandma. She's fucking gorgeous for her 87

What you niggers on about? Pics related, my printer and its cartridges. They are even cheaper at my local office suplies store. The trick is to buy a printer with "dumb" cartridges.
Also, when they are "empty", just fill them halfway with water and shake (use a syringe).

What are "dumb" cartridges, you faggot?

The ones without a chip, ie, just a plastic container for the ink.

Some printers use cartridges with a chip on them which counts prints, time since first use or w/e, and the printer will refuse to work when they reach the limit, even if there is ink left or you refilled it.

The chip contacts are usually gold plated. You pay for the chip, and the gold plating.

Some printers do not include printer heads, but "cheap " "disposable" ones are included in the cartridges, usually driving up the cost even more.

My printer includes a high quality printer head, which is not that much more expensive. Most Brother printers do.

What the fuck? So it stops printing after a certain time or certain amount of prints to prevent people from refilling them or some shit?

a webm can't get any more related than this

I knew there was more to her mental fidelity than good genetics.

All the cheap printers come with starter cartriges that only contain like 1/10th the ink. So im guessing you don't print much. Just buy the cheap ass refilled cartrages or switch to the laserjet master race.

Brother is actually a non shit brand. HP fans burn in hell. (assuming anyone is an HP printer fan)

youtube.com/watch?v=zdh7_PA8GZU

it is known

Also so sorry for sliding >_

You're being rude.

You're the lawfag, so I would defer to you, but if they say mail AND packages, that would seem to imply a search for more than just explosives (since those would be just in packages.

Bear in mind, organized criminal elements can send coded messages in mail, and this is a country that could easily classify ANY support for this woman as some kind of hate-speech thus confiscating the letters as contraband as easily as any coded message.

Of course, as I say that, I'm sort of making a pointless argument, since it makes the whole endeavor a crap-shoot, but no less worth doing. It might be worthwhile to suggest that people limit their written sentiments to good will and hold off as much as possible on saying what they are expressing good will FOR (she knows quite well, after all).

HEIL HITLER, OMA!

Seriously? She'd fucking 87, how goddamn dangerous can she be?

If anything her imprisonment is great evidence against the kikes.

HEIL HITLER, OMA!

HEIL HITLER, OMA!

It's corny as fuck, but you can't kill an idea user. Once someone thinks of something you can't just unthink it.

That's what makes her dangerous, she's making people think.

all these imprisonments will stand as a testament to the depravity of ZOG.

We are liquidating jewish right now.
When the reigns are taken, there will be constituted special review boards to release all natsoc "tought criminals".

This tbh, I recently started shaving with minora blades because there is no way I'm spending R250 on a pack of 5 razor blades, I now get five blades for R12. To put that into perspective for Ameriburgers I can buy 16.67 two liter coke bottles with that much money.

jesus christ

yeah here's a great article on the lightbulb one

spectrum.ieee.org/geek-life/history/the-great-lightbulb-conspiracy

HEIL HITLER, OMA!

HEIL HITLER, Oma!

HEIL HITLER, OMA!
LIEBE OMA, MAGST RUHIG SEIN! DER SIEG WIRD UNSER SEIN!

20 years ago, the mod was molested by a rabbi near the deli section at Kroger. He's been fighting the good fight ever since.

>>_

I'm sure she would appreciate the support. Be careful disguising your handwriting.

HEIL HITLER, OMA!

Great work based Lawfag

Can we get a list of jails she might be in?

So we can get this narrowed down and find based Oma

Youre a hero son.

Any word yet on if she in already in jail or if she is still out?

God damn legend.

She is still out. As this post says

wow jews degrade just about every facet of human life possible.

432 was part of the solfeggio frequencies which is a geometric pattern that maps key frequencies.

it works with the triple combinations of numbers
for example 147 471 417

each one of these combinations makes a triangle of frequencies thus creating a pattern.

and i guess you can read the rest on your own

goddamn do i hate jews

Old B&W HP printers are usually OK.

Thanks for the help everyone! I sent my letter earlier today.

Rupees?