How come

not surprising at all tbh

There's two kinds of faggot. West, I guess, is the loud minority while the East is gayer but doesn't tell literally everything that "HAAAAY DARLING IM LIKE THOOOOO GHEY LOOK AT ME" and throw constant pride parades n shit because they have some dignity.

BUMPING ALL THREADS. INCOMING SPAM TO WIPE THE BOARD.

moot using the trip #faggot, and calling everyone faggots, and generally being a faggot, brought faggotry to imageboards. fuck that fag.

Joot was king of the faggots.
Fuck him and his buttbuddy,cuckerberg.

all that comes from not-america is illgel immigrants and terrorists

if you care about that sort of thing you are liberal pot smoking hippy

Well obviously, OP is, since he took all of those people and included them in the US :^)

Make it 2,304. I'm not added on that map… too shy :$

Now that's disgusting.

I had no idea Texas was that gay.

That one furry in iceland tho

Texas
John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Roads 【720P】

Get on the fucking map you queer! Your people need you!

See, I got quads, now you definitely have to place a marker on there, user.

check'em

Parallel world
Another of the world that has been lost

Lol, I can see the dot that represents me, right there.

Goddamn I love /cuteboys/.

Did he?

Do we have one of those for Holla Forums

Dear westfags:

I have been living in the northeast US close to the coast for my entire life. For a quarter of a century, and for most of that time I have had some idea what is going on, have read things, have considered things. Most of the people I know thinks I'm some sort of genius: I think most of the people I know are lazy faggots who go out of their way to remain feeble and stupid because it's this years' fashion and they are terrified of being alone.

They will never acknowledge that they do not know anything about the deep south, Texas, or the midwest. They may agree with you when you point it out, but the next day they will be spewing the same dumb shit. They will never acknowledge what bigots they are. They will actually blurt out the lines they hear on TV and tell you about their designer sexuality. The white guys are mainly "bros" full of shallow machismo or "redneck pride" (you live within five miles of a major city you fucking morons), obsessed with their local economy. They are the sort of people who want to raise minimum wage and unironically use the term "starvation wages" while simultaneously supporting state policies to force minimum price points on goods grown or made in their local states so the local economy can survive…unlimited tariffs up to the price point that the local hobbyists want because otherwise they can't "survive" with muh dream job. Did you want to get some cheese from whoever will sell it cheapest? Well, it's still the big companies, but they're not allowed to sell it under a certain pricepoint, so anyone who wants to get it can just go fuck themselves. Meanwhile the "artisans" are selling theirs for 9x the price anyways because they can't or won't produce it in volume and know their fellow circlejerking trust fund subculture will be buying it and thinking they're so fucking refined when they go home to it from the rally where they yelled "murderer" at some blue collar guy who wanted to cut down some trees by the side of the road or some shit.

Then these same faggots are the ones celebrating when the supreme court makes any sweeping decision that destroys any semblance of republicanism or state rights on social issues. The very idea that anyone could think "maybe a few women being raped here and there doesn't justify forcing taxpayers to fund 'medical' facilities binning millions of unborn human beings per year" is met with cries of horror, threats of job loss, and being called literally Hitler.

I dream of one day moving somewhere less terrible and meeting a woman who has an actual personality and who didn't fuck "only 3 guys ever I swear", but I think I may be deluding myself.

So, anyone who lives in the Bible Belt, are all of your women whores too?

could you please summarize your post? It was too long so I didn't read it.

thank you,
user

No. gb2 Twitter.
- t. user

yep

How do you know my tripcode?

faggot

I checked that out awhile ago, I'm stuck between 2 of them each about 2 blocks away.

That map only says /cuteboy/. I don't go to that board, and I don't know what website that map is on anyway.

knock ont heir door and try to make lulz

i swear to fuck i'll go there and get the faggot fired if he works there

Your mom is the furry.

you know what to do

Damnit, and I wanted a nice target to psychologically and eventually physically torture, guess I'll have to wait a few years

THAT'S GREENLAND YOU FUCKING PLEB

Show this to Holla Forums. It's just more evidence that there has to be tremendous crossover.

Holla Forums tried to argue that this poll was flooded (even though I have earlier caps where it was more faggy, so if anything it got flooded in the opposite direction), but if this whole site is that faggy it just lends more credence to Holla Forums being full of "straights" who trap fap and visit /cuteboys/ like half of us do.

Did you ever take into consideration there just happens to be more people in the east, you fuckin retard? Nobody even lives in Montana.

yeah those people would be faggots. or bi, whatever. not "straight". fuck's sake.

I guess furfags stay away from canada because mudslime will behead them?

I had to phrase it like that to ease the truth out of them.

Bi and gay alone make up 15%, seems like Holla Forums has at least 50% more homolust than your average population, if not more. And that's not counting traps as gay (which questionably they aren't).

Why are you surprised?

why would you want to date an equal

Who said bottoms have to be equal?

They are close

Fair question.
The answer is, where the hell did my polgbt folder go? I'm positive I had more pics like you posted, only I thought those were created by a gay Holla Forums minority.

Huh, I thought Hitler was an abstinent, but apparently he drank occasionally in private.

wew

sup