Jerry Brown: If Trump Wins, We’ll Build a Wall Around California

Jerry Brown: If Trump Wins, We’ll Build a Wall Around California

California Gov. Jerry Brown joked on Monday that if Republican frontrunner Donald J. Trump wins the 2016 election, the state would have to erect a wall — not on its border with Mexico, but its borders with other states.

“If Trump were ever elected, we’d have to build a wall around California to defend ourselves from the rest of this country,” he said at a dinner held in Sacramento by the California Labor Federation and State Building and Construction Trades Council of California, according to the Sacramento Bee. “By the way that is a joke,” he added. “We don’t like walls, we like bridges.”

Brown was touting the state’s economic progress, and the influx of young, talented tech workers — though the state has experienced net out-migration for decades, especially of middle-class families.

The governor blasted “old white guys” for not recognizing that their pensions depended on the influx of “young people coming into this country and into this state.”

He also mocked former Texas Gov. Rick Perry, who became famous during his 14-year tenure as Texas governor for recruiting new businesses to move from California to low-tax, low-regulation, high-growth Texas.

“If I asked you who was that governor, there aren’t 50 people in this room that could even tell me his damn name,” Brown said, according to the Bee. “And people who attack California, they do become anonymous and forgotten. Rightfully so.”

archive.is/F6Kml
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/15/jerry-brown-if-trump-wins-we-build-a-wall-around-california/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/y0DqM
archive.is/HPTs1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK THIS TRAITOROUS FAGGOT
t. Commiefornian

DO IT FAGGOT
WE'RE TIRED OF CALIFORNIANS INVADING OUR NEIGHBORHOODS

seems like a win-win tbh

god damnit Jerry, you got my hopes up for nothing

Is this guy working for Trump?

now all the commiefornian's who hate him will vote Trump just to spite him

So… secession?

The Dead Kennedys were right I guess

I hope he does. He needs to run this state into the ground so the few sane people here can rebuild it.

Assuming Moon Beam doesn't just sell it to the Mexicans.

Good.

Does he actually think this is a threat?

CA is completely dependent on other states.

Fam I know that feel.

I'm depressed now.

Brown deserves to be hanged for being such a fucking traitor.

He's committed treason on numerous occasions.

archive.is/y0DqM

Good, go on and take your 3rd world county San Francisco with its designated shitting streets with you.

I'd be happy if commiefornia segregates itself.

BUILD THAT WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL

I'M FROM SACRAMENTO, AND I SAY DO IT

I guess that's easier than building a wall to separate the rest of the US from California.

Won't CA lose like half of it's population when the deporting ends?

What happened to Schwarzenegger? He was almost based for a Californian governor.

Its 30% white.

So yes then.

W A L L S
A
L
L
S

E V E R Y W H E R E
V
E
R
Y
W
H
E
R
E
Y

Can we do a Long March to San Francisco this time?

In what? It's secession?

California successfully secedes?

lol

Operative deep behind enemy lines near San Francisco here, can I count on an extraction when shit hits the fan?

FUCKING AWESOME

Do you know how much money this nation will save from pumping water into the desert to support California farms that overcharge on the shit grown there? Plus their unsustainable business model of $15 an hr minimum wage, fully paid family leave, and overpriced OT stipulations?

This is the best news ever. It will kill the majority of West Coast leftist fucks in one blow.

SEE YA DOWN IN ARIZONA BAY, ASSHOLES.

AUSTIST HIGH FIVE!!!

NO

You clearly failed your mission. You provided no meaningful results for our cause. You will be disavowed when the time comes. Farewell and good luck.

so containment? sounds alright.

No. You're tainted.

I blame spell check

You know, if California was actually capable of independence their threats could be taken with some seriousness. But considering how reliant they are on their neighbors for electricity, tourism and most importantly - water, they are just like crying children throwing a tantrum.
At least when Texas talks shit about secession they have the means to pull it off.

Texas is 40% white.

No, they expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

I see.
It is better to die for the Emperor than to live for yourself.
THE FIRE RISES

“Old white guys”
-Old white guy

Go for it.

You're basically already part of Mexico anyway.

Tell the cartels we said "Hi" and "We're coming to kill you all soon".

Just empty words. The people decide if they want a secession, not the governor. And they re-evaluate their decision when the entire US military is at their borders about to overthrow them.

Ancient news.

REMOVE JERRY BROWN

Trump will have to send Kurt Russell in to mop the commies up.

Commiefornians should be really pissed about this.

Califag here.
His intentions are traitorous but it's for the best no matter how you look at it.
California is cancer.
I am willing to stay behind in this shithole if it means saving the rest of America.
Don't forget those of us who fought to keep the Golden state alive even while they pissed on it in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
We were here, we fought the Marxist Jews and their Latino hoards for the West.
MAGA

we have been for a while.
FUCK JERRY BROWN

I live in Oregon and people are constantly complaining about Californians moving here, please build a wall.

What game is that?

Stardew Valley

You idiots reelected him, You have no one but yourselves to blame for this

You are the first californian I've met whom I would willingly call one of my countrymen.

This guy is a cunt. He wanted to build a pipe from the PNW to California.
They also have already border checks when you enter California

cool does that mean no more california liberals will infest my state?

ahh so walls are okay when THEY do it, right?

Let him do it. Let that fucking state isolate itself with its lovely multiculti crowd, and see if they like it some months after.

Pensions? Who the hell gets pensions anymore, aside of course from government employed parasites like Jerry Brown

if you build a bridge sideways, then it's a wall

It would violate the constitution. The federal government regulates interstate commerce. States cannot tariff goods from other states.

what states can do, however, is set up checkpoints in their state. States bordering California can crack down on checking every mexican looking person they find, on roads entering from California. If California wants mexicans so much they better not leave the state.

Would love to see them start shit with a trump presidency. Plus trump is gonna win the primary there.

By the way, brown is a hack. His dad just happened to be governor when California boomed. They elected brown junior cause they don't care.

Only good thing I remember him doing is shutting down some subway strikes to raise their already excessive wages.

MAKE CALIFORNIA ARYAN AGAIN

ravaged by crime and IMMORTALITY

Just pop a smoke and wait for that black helo, m8. You'll be extracted, decontaminated and debriefed. If signs of cuckoldry manifest themselves at any point during the debriefing process, you will be gassed.

Unrelated webm.

that's gay as fuck dude

What the fuck did I just watch?

Fucking savages

NO!

We Californians will not! You will get hung if you try to start a Civil War though you fucking kike!

I live in Oklahoma right now and the so many of the fucking mexicans and liberals come straight from the west coast, please build the wall Jerry, I don't want any more cholo aztlanders coming to my state.

FUCK YOU TRAITORS TO THE REPUBLIC LEAVING US TO THIS KIKE — KILL YOURSELVES NOW WANTING TO MAGA!

Your state is a shithole and it comes up from the rest of the country you moron, like Texas and Florida

someone's acting aggressive.

Good!

Sacrilege.

could we take over California?
t. chink

TFW hurr durr nogunz Aus can buy stuff they can't in Cali.
You have the worlds permission to turn that place to glass, as long as you do Melbourne at the same time.

pic related, mfw

Somebody tell this Vatican-Roman that his kind belongs south-of-the-border.

HE HAS TO GO BACK

t.A Commiefornian

Good do it. Bring back states' independence, the union was a mistake.

This, also Glass Sydney and all its Lebos while you're at it

I really hope that Trump replies in turn saying he'd like that but then again it might hurt him in the Primary

I bet this cunt has walls surrounding his mansion

thats right Jerry. We Trump wins we will build a wall and your state will be on the other side of it.

FUND IT

Stop them commiefornians from invading Texas and other southern states!

JERRY BROWN IS BASED

commiefornia being on the south side of the wall is actually

FUCKING PERFECT

My brother. I'm tied down here due to family and jewery (mortgage, fml.. though it's significantly cheaper than paying rent for an apartment the same size, go figure), the rest of America needs to cut us the fuck off, California has the 8th largest economy in the world and we're bankrupt.

Fuck Moonbeam and this God forsaken state.

I am Governor Jerry Brown
My aura smiles
And never frowns
Soon I will be president…

Carter Power will soon go away
I will be Fuhrer one day
I will command all of you
Your kids will meditate in school
Your kids will meditate in school!

[Chorus:]
California Uber Alles
California Uber Alles
Uber Alles California
Uber Alles California

He refuses to live in the Governor's Mansion, that still has upkeep paid for by the state, or at least he did in one of his previous terms. Fucker wasted taxpayer money by having the state rent him an apartment and upkeep for the mansion.

SHIT MAN, WE GET TWO WALLS NOW?

FIRE MONKEY MAKING WALLS GREAT AGAIN

except the part that connects to mexico I suppose

Fucking good, we don't want you in the country anyways. We'll leave you the bean hordes.

Yeah ok nigger whatever you say.

After Operation Wetback ended, Katrina happened, and especially when the DREAM Act was signed, Texas has effectively taken a load for the team.

Don't remind me. I actually remember when we were flooded with Dindus after Katrina. I was in 6th grade and we took in a ton of them. The only kids that weren't shitheads were a pair of Vietnamese twins, they were okay, but the rest were troublemaking dindus that had to be moved to a different school that was more diverse.

They can construct it out of 6 foot bongs and confiscated firearms.

Ayyy me too fam. I was in 9th or 10th grade in the Dallas area after katrina. I actually went to the same highschool that clock boy Ahmed went to. Those New Orleans nig nogs were fucking crazy.

No shit? Was it as thoroughly muzzie as it is today? I hear it's gone to pot, like most of Irving.

Great, thanks Jerry.

Let Commiefornia be another example to the world.

Irving is weird. It gets richer and whiter the further north you go. I don't live there anymore but I remember it being mostly Mexicans and quite a few Koreans and Indians mostly doing tech and medical stuff. I plan on moving back to Texas someday. It may be infested with non-whites but the white people are still running the show at least.

No shit. California, the state spics fucked up so bad even diehard liberals move away.

If there's this much asshurt over Trump winning Indiana, I can't fucking wait until he's president.

Eh, well for now it's still mostly white anywhere that isn't a big city or south of San Antonio. I just hope we manage to turn this ship around before Commiefornian emigre sink us the way they did their home state.
We get bluer by the day.

Would this mean that they're giving up on their plan to export radicalized commiefornians to fuck up states that aren't blue enough?

I could come up with more than a few bucks if that was the case.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

As a native californian I support this
Tired of Liberals pouring in from Jew York & Whoreagon If we could build a secondary wall around LA and SF the rest of california will be mostly republican

Our best governor
Jerry the jew Is one of the alll time worst can't believe he got elected again

god damn its shit like this that makes me want to start a company to sell rifle parts and call it

Americans for Killing Commiefornians

LA RWDS

I am in downtown area, I'm in the Capitol building every week. Nobody likes him.

Okay! Well suck my cock I'm below the age of 30. Real estate is garbage and overpriced.

Please God let Trump win

t. Oregon

Oh no, please don't build a wall around your commie faggot state that's about to collapse.

Cities: Skylines

Don't worry. We Californians are going to fucking blow the wall up and save the Southern part. This kike won't rule over the most aggressive American in the fucking country!

FUCK YOU OREGON… YOU ARE THE WORST PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY!!!! BEEN THERE, SHIT HUMAN BEINGS – SHIT HIPPIE SCUM FROM EVERY PART OF THE COUNTRY — FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU WE WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THE WALL!

Finally, something they and Holla Forums can agree on.

Hey. Hey, guv'na. If commiefornia is so great, why are your people leaving in droves to pollute all the adjacent states? Oh, which leads first towards the sky, the rent or the crime? Illegals on every street voting against the citizens to open us up to take in the filth of the world and give welfare to the entire globe. Taxes your mother would faint to hear of. Laws straight out of 1984, niggers straight out of oakland. Who thought the bear on the flag would come to stand for a bara bear? And its star capital, hollyjew.

commiefornia should build a surrounding wall and wrangle all the goddamn carpetbagging commies back to their home state and never let them out again. I'm sick of these liberal west coast kikes invading my state!

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK!

Amen to that. Save the south.

Wall off all the immigrants and politicians in Sacramento in a massive death camp.

First celebrities threaten to flee the counry

everyone says good

Now California threatens to wall itself off

everyone says good

It's like they don't know we fucking hate them or their trying to reverse psychology shill for Trump.

mfw i'm stuck in commiefornia

pls help

you think you have bad housing prices
I live in Marin county

Idk guys, looks to me they wouldn't have time to build that wall once San Bernardino opens their housing market to beachfront property.

archive.is/HPTs1

I fucking hate this guy.

I wish a nigga would.

No one gives a shit about Cali anymore. It has more debt than every other state; it's filled with third world migrants dependent on welfare. The state is a hindrance to US advancement. It's the Sweden of America.

fucking this

Great job, Jerry. We're proud of you, and your parents would be too, If I hadn't had them killed already

Implying illegal spics pay taxes.

this. stop californicating oregon

HIPSTER OR HOMELESS?

I met Jerry Brown at a hotel in myrtle beach sc of all places. He was pretty nice and very approachable. Nobody else recognized him and we talked by the bar for a bit. I didn't talk politics for obvious reasons but he is astonishingly dumb when it comes to certain things. He was fiddling with a tablet and couldn't connect to wifi & riddled with pop ups etc. I fixed it up for him and he paid for my drinks. He had me figure up the math for the total after tip.

TLDR: Smooth talker but dumb as a brick

the word you are looking for is extinct

Hopefully he'll finish it in time for the San Andreas Fault to snap.

No we'll build a wall around you faggots on the coast from LA to the SF bay

Jefferson (humboldt for me) is an A+ place to live. If it actually was the 51st state it'd probably be the GOAT state. For about 15 minutes until all the bay area faggots came up and gentrified the place

sounds about right

We tried with Prop 187, kikes shot it down. Apparently not giving free shit to foreign nationals is unconstitutional.

Can we have a San Andres fault-chan? Its much more relevant since if all of LA county dies then we lost 1/4 of this states population and ~4,5 million spics (give or take).

Why? I mean I'm in Ventura county and this shit is pozzed as hell. I think I'll probably move to norcal when I get the chance since I know other states have no desire to get more Californians.

Might hold off on that since when Trump wins, Socal will burn lads, and I'm not one to stop the rising fire. If we get lucky it'll be Rodney King riots 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Hipsters, 100%. Most homeless are niggers.

We tried with Prop 187, kikes shot it down. Apparently not giving free shit to foreign nationals is unconstitutional.

Can we have a San Andres fault-chan? Its much more relevant since if all of LA county dies then we lost 1/4 of this states population and ~4,5 million spics (give or take).

Why? I mean I'm in Ventura county and this shit is pozzed as hell. I think I'll probably move to norcal when I get the chance since I know other states have no desire to get more Californians.

Might hold off on that since when Trump wins, Socal will burn lads, and I'm not one to stop the rising fire. If we get lucky it'll be Rodney King riots 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Hipsters, 100%. Most homeless are niggers.

You will be remembered.

i fucking know right, oregon is getting flooded with commies

Long live the great state of Jefferson!

t. Mendocino county

Colorado is seeing the same although this state is already dominated politically by libtards.

Some days I drive to work and see almost 1/4 California plates. It's really weird, they are coming here in droves

Stay mad pleb

Its because of the weed.

You're probably right

The sad thing is that Cali is so big that they can probably ruin the entire west in their exodus.

Yup, if you were to take all the states any further west than Texas and add up their populations you would get ~34 million

California is listed at 38.8 million and that likely doesn't count millions of illegals. I figure that number will taper off significantly if we pass any DUDE WEED propositions. I figure that would have to be passed as a proposition, but with Brown approving the reason defying min wage hike who knows.

Well, that's about one 15th of the wall, at least.

What a dream world!

Why wait, build that wall now PLEASE FFS we don't want you!!!