Found shit on my balcony

I live in an apartment complex and found some paperwork from Republic Motors Limited with this note attached, any sand people around that can read these? Just curious as to what it says..

Other urls found in this thread:

bitesizebio.com/21448/how-you-can-use-hplc-in-your-research/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I did find this shit on my balcony, got drunk and went out for a smoke. All three papers attached seem like legal documents stating that an "Abdul Rahim s/o Haji Abdullah is a permanent bonafide employee of this organization and is working as a 'Mechanic' since 4-8-71" with some stamp stating thats its 29 may 1995

arabfag here but I was raised in America so I can't read/write. It could be some fucked up arabic but I think it's farci. The part about being a mechanic you mentioned probably has to do with a work visa or residency legal proceeding. Terrorists don't leave paper notes telling Omar to shoot up the fagfactory at 2 am.

Yeah, I figured them dirty turrists woldn't leave shit like this around, probably going to turn it into the office of this apartment complex, dunno if I really should because they seem incompetent and unable to perform the simplest of task. I kinda want to track down this person and mail it to them but I'm faily certain there will be tons of people with this identical name.

However, them dirty turrists aren't exactly the smartest of people so I dunno what the fuck they'd leave around. Anyway, I keep hearing about this Omar faggot. Who the hell is he and what does he have to do with sand people attacking?

from iran here. it looks like farsi but its not. its either paki (90% sure it is) or some fucked up version of farsi they use in afghanistan
apparently we have some words in common. all i can read is "two of something" and "approved"

also the guy has shit handwriting.

You use the same alphabet, right?
Type it down and we can feed it on translation software.

almost the same. like i said the guy has shit handwriting but i'll try.

I honestly don't know, like I said I found this shit on my balcony, I live in a shitty apartment complex in Maryland which is kinda close to DC. Technically its in-between baltimore and DC.

its not gonna work with farsi keyboard. brb gotta add paki keyboard and find the letters. hopefully you wont get blown up to pieces

Just want to make it clear to you fuckers, I am super drunk, went out for a smoke which my cuck apartment complex doesn't allow and found this shit. I don't care what it really means, I wasjust curious because it was in sandspeak.

ur good m8, you brought OC to Holla Forums during a time it's sorely needed. even if it isn't anything big it's still oc which is worth more than 95% of the threads goin on lately since the Cuckening.

Fuck you, now we are curious too.

And quit smoking, maybe then you can afford better longings.

this isn't going well. this is what i could come up with. some of the words i wrote don't even have search results on google. i don't recognize much of the alphabet + his shit handwriting makes it worse.
یه سرئپیفکٹ ری ہپلک موئرزکے نام سے وه ہے جو آپکی فائل ومس سے ملاہے اس کی بعی دو عدد فوئوکا پیان سادی اور دو عدد فوئوکا پیان تصدیق شده. عمجوارپاہون اس کی بعی تاریخ چپک کر لیجپے گا
which translate to :
This srypyfkt Research HPLC muyrzky from those who have found your file ums married confirm the bay and number two, simply fuyuka fuyuka pian pian. Lyjpy amjuarpahun will be stuck on the bay

HPLC Research …
bitesizebio.com/21448/how-you-can-use-hplc-in-your-research/

Adding spaces seems to help?

yeah makes more sense but according to other parts of the letter there's a half space between سر and ئپفیکت not a whole space. still trying to find google results to make some sense out of it

hopeless. an afghan or indian could possibly help understand more

I can't read it but it looks like urdu. Try that.

BUMPING ALL THREADS. INCOMING SPAM TO WIPE THE BOARD