Muslim Favored to Win London Mayoral Race

Labour candidate favourite for London mayor after racially charged campaign

archive.is/Xzwml

Other urls found in this thread:

brown.edu/academics/economics/sites/brown.edu.academics.economics/files/uploads/2013-15_paper_0.pdf
cityoflondon.gov.uk/Pages/default.aspx
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/05/britains-accidental-red-pill-moment/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sadiq slowly climbing his way to the Labour leadership I see.

Hopefully he'll enact some harsh anti-white, anti-British policies to shake the country as a whole into realizing their future. I have a feeling he'll be sly while in office, being the first and all, leaving it wide open for his future successors who will only be Muslims.

Those that come next will radically cement London as the defacto Islamic capital of Europe.

He can do whatever he wants. It's been acknowledged all over the TV last year London is minority white. No one fucking cares.

The British people are the most apathetic people of all. Always have been.

I'm expecting another 7/7 attack if that were to happen, honestly speaking.

Its a tough choice for british Holla Forumslacks but id elect the muzzie.
America had their first black president before the trump came, so maybe britain needs some foreigners on top now so they can recoil later when its still possible to do so demographic wise.

London seems to be lost though…

sorry to disaapoint you but white men never ruled from the city of London.
Not since Cromwell brought the kikes back in 1650.
The British Empire was a giant slave factory for the jews benefitt and solidified their world domination.
And when i say that in dont want to diminish the great things the brits also did in their empire. but it was all in vain because ultimately it only benefitted the kikes and a few inbred aristocrates

Brits won't realize shit. There's a new mass rape of their kids by sandniggers revealed every month and the only thing they've done is ban protesting it.

It's a hard decision that's for sure. You don't want to make matters worse, but sometimes that's the only way to make things get better. We have already seen examples of what happens when minorities cement their elections in major cities for decades now.

The list goes on. Wish them the best of luck for whites that choose to stay. Your life is going to get progressively worse in that city.

And NOTHING of value was lost.
i like the idea of the kikes world headquaters turning into a piece of rotten garbage filled with niggers and pakiniggers

>i like the idea of the kikes world headquaters turning into a piece of rotten garbage filled with niggers and pakiniggers
So do the kikes

He is representing the majority of the voters.

But what does it mean for england?
How could the english people protect themselves from assinilation when they have a giant afrikstan city in their midst?

Let it secede and put a wall around it? :^)

They don't want to protect themselves.

They don't fucking care all that much. They'll grumble in private and that is it.

Oh yes, it's the words that divide us, not point out an existing divide between different genetic populations.

I wonder how the Leftist "words create reality" rhetoric accounts for this?

brown.edu/academics/economics/sites/brown.edu.academics.economics/files/uploads/2013-15_paper_0.pdf

cityoflondon.gov.uk/Pages/default.aspx

Khan all the way for me.

You can see all over the news how butthurt and desperate the kikes are getting to give their puppet any chance they can by engineering this 'Labour is anti-Semitic' faux outrage. They're trying to jew Khan out of winning the election and it's still not working. London might be a lost cause, but I'd still rather see it run by a mudshit than a kike. Same goes for the wider country, I'd rather see the day we have mudshits running the country than kikes or kike puppets.

Low intelligence mudshits who's only methods are just raping, street violence and outbreeding or high intelligence kikes with a whole armoury of anti-white tactics to use and the influence and resources to successfully genocide us? Anyone can see we have a better chance with the mudshit, plus it'll eventually provoke some kind of uprising if they go too far and inevitably get sloppy.

That and as we're seeing with the current engineered outrage, they have serious challenges trying to control them, they're uncontrollable opposition.

So, are we still only blaming Jews, or can we start also blaming nations like Saudi Arabia, Turkey etc. and their foreign interests in our (Western) politics? We all know damn well Muslims in political positions in the West does not benefit Jews. They may control a lot, but to deny Muslims are investing in our political systems is just plain dishonest. What do we say around here about underestimating our enemies?

Literally shilling for Muslims…

Who would be a worse mayor? A moslem or a jew?

Holla Forums has threads on the Saudi and Turkish problems.
But the bottom line is that the Jewish problem is much more complicated and insidious.

Arab organizations and influence peddling in the West are real issues, but most of it could be swept aside in an afternoon after we retake our countries form the Jew.

Because they're the answer to the long-term problem. They're doing the dirty work for us and leaving themselves vulnerable afterwards.

Yeah sure, the Brits are gonna revolt any second now.

When they run out of places to keep fleeing to then yes. There comes a day eventually when every fleeing group finds itself up against a wall in a dead end.

I don't see it happening. The last thing that should be done is giving Muslims political power in Europe. Muslims that you know damn well are backed by the biggest economies in the Middle East. If that happens, you'll have a hell of a hard time getting out from under that thumb. It took hundreds of years to get rid of them last time around, and they didn't have controlling power in European politics back then. After one gets in, they start meddling with laws and using their influence to meddle in other businesses. Before you know it you've got them in every industry in London, and from there they spread out. Their money is infinite so long as the West is reliant on oil. Middle Eastern nations have very strong interests in Western politics, and for that reason Muslims should be kept as far away as possible. Those on the street level are dumb, but those pulling the strings are not. They've been manipulating Marxism in the West, the Jews haven't done that for them. They've been using it to their advantage to garner social power, while also using their money to garner political and media power. They're even purchasing media organizations, among other things.

You know you watch to much television when you are scared of the boogeyman of the week.

And by then you're a minority and even within that minority, only a minority will revolt, the others will bend over and take the muzzie dick

But hey, prove me wrong. Vote Brexit, expel the muzzies. I fucking dare you.

Good. It will be a good slap in the face which the English need.

This is why we're in this situation.

I don't own a tv tbh fam.
And I included a book as my image that discusses the Saudi problem.

If you won't fight when you're in a position of strength, you can be sure that you won't fight when you're in a position of weakness

>>>/roleplay/

Also

Pretty sure he's gay.

He came up from the outside, did lawnat a shitty local uni, represents the constituency he's actually from.

Meh could be worse.

Brit here

most people think London is a shithole anyway, and those who work there are commuters from outside the capital and have become immune to the fact that this is happening.

London is hated in most of the UK because it's more or less a different stae in culture, prices of goods, accent, etc.

If London becomes a complete Muslim ghetto and ends up a no-go area for those who work/live there then it will go to shit.
In a way, it's good because it out prices the muzzies to stay out the greener areas and as long as it's confined to the cities then it can be controlled.

Care to recommend some reading on the empire from this truthful perspective? I know the overall picture and some details but not much.

*state

Nigger, it's your fucking capital. It's a city that survived Romans, Anglo-Saxons, Vikings, Normans, civil wars and stood as the very ideal of the West.

And it's also a city of some 8 million people. It MATTERS for election purposes.

The man London deserves!

Like most capitals around Europe.

I agree that it's fucking disgusting but what can we do?
However, the pakis are out priced in most of the areas in the UK because if a mudshit want's to spread his poison in the countryside, he'll have to buy a £300k house to do this……and most of them are piss poor so they stay in the cities.
London is the most monitord city in Europe and you have to understand that people like me who live north of London think that they deserve everything they have ever wished for.
Eventually it'll come to breaking point….I understand this.

What you gotta understand is with the British is that when our backs are up against the wall, we will fight back 10 fold. History will tell you that.

it's a waiting game user.

You can rise up and kick them out.

Oh wait, you don't even have a nationalist party that has the guts to say that Islam is not compatible with British values. Maybe that's because cuckoldry by foreigners is a British value?

No it's not, it's not a waiting game.

But hey, your country, your capital. Do whatever.

Well, they wait until their kids get raped. And then they ban protesting against it. Maybe that's what he means by "waiting game"?

Pathological alturism from the masses is grinding this country down.
Most people I have spoke to hate muslims but tend to live in their own bubble. I'm not sure what it would take for a group to rise up and kick these goat fuckers out.

I think a Muslim would do a bang up job

The real choice here is degeneracy or traditionalism. Christianity has failed becaused of its pacifism - even hitler lamented against this - so the only dominate ideology left to stand against western liberalism is Islam.

I personally hope this man wins just to see top bankers BTFO by their own greed. Imagine seeing their spawn getting blacked or sent off to be muslim whores, lol.

The cultural center of a people is in the rural lands anyways.

ENGLAND MAYBE

That's pretty embarrassing, even by Britbong standards. I feel sorry for the literal handful of decent Britbongers, as they are being punished for the failures of their less noble countrymen (not to mention the deeds of the kikes and other subverters). Those same people who are destroying Britain will just fuck off to the next country when their work there is done, leaving the innocent behind to contend with the future they never chose.

It's truly a shame that nation-wreckers have never been made to deal with the consequences of their actions.

Civil war in London soon. And it will probably be the Muslims who start it.

This is an excellent post. Surprised the morons here haven't dismissed it with JOO JOO JIDF.

I highly doubt this. Most of the Whites have fled London due to rising housing costs and increasing crime. There's only a few select areas of London that are absolutely pristine, but funny enough they're being filled up by Russian billionaires and spoilt Brat Arab "princes" working to nullify their inheritance.

london isn't worth visiting anyway
shame to see it go like this though

London is lost to the enemy, our ancestors would roll in heir graves. Choice between a shit skin and a jew.

At this point I hope president trump nukes us. I'm so sad for london

This times 911.

most other cities are okay, just do london and birmingham maybe

Fuck London and Birmingham.

No tears, only white phosphorus now

What an insult.

Yay. State sanctioned Sharia Law patrols.

Britain’s accidental “red pill” moment

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/05/britains-accidental-red-pill-moment/

Or you know reality could actually happen.

Oh, it gets better! Zac Goldsmith is married to Jacob Rothschild's granddaughter.

(pic for ants related, panels 1-3)

No as soon as one shit skin mudslime gets into power that will be it.

yeah most are fine, ut London and Birmingham are fucked, well, Greater London anyway

I'm glad I got to see London before everything went to shit…

Pic related.

Satan dubs confirm this revealed evil.

Kek has shown us the truth, yet again!

Surely this is how the truth is revealed.

muslim ruling a muslim city, makes sense.

Serves you right, anglo scum