Military stories about the problematic people

Drop your political incorrect story here so you can vent your angers here to keep your sanity in one piece. We love to hear your stories and use them to redpill the people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_recorded_sniper_kills#Confirmed_kills_1.2C250.C2.A0m_.281.2C367.C2.A0yd.29_or_greater
nytimes.com/1996/12/31/world/how-afghans-stern-rulers-took-hold.html?pagewanted=all
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protest_cycle
web.archive.org/web/20160502101648/http://www.timesofisrael.com/records-of-israeli-arms-sales-during-rwandan-genocide-to-remain-sealed/
m.defencejobs.gov.au/mobile/recruitment-centre/can-i-join/citizenship/army/
amazon.com/Breakfast-Dirt-Cult-Samuel-Finlay-ebook/dp/B009R4S9IU/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1401146111&sr=8-1
benefits.va.gov/gibill/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.I._Bill
news.com.au/world/north-america/american-sniper-chris-kyle-exaggerated-his-military-record-according-to-report/news-story/a0e21338a638edc6405d229f2f9bb5d1
sistersoldierproject.com.
anysoldier.com.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like this thread.

Best website ever

There is no link.

He means this forum.

Oh…. I expected to read some military stories from the website. ;_;

You're better off posting this in /k/, Holla Forumslacks aren't the type to be fit to join the army most of the time.

Army is for cattle anyway

There are veterans and soldiers lurking here but I think they are sleeping or singing in the bath with a dog chewing his big delicious bone near him.

These threads always seem to get derailed by a few autists posting over and over how glad they are that welfare queens were maimed and killed. It gets old.

I could benchpress your chinese car, you homo

I was in the Marine Corps but I rarely post about it. Holla Forums is unbearable when the military discussion comes up. Most resort to autistic ad hominem for some reason. I think it has to do with a deep insecurity about most anons never serving.

I'm generally glad I did. I'm matured me and I'm proud of my service. I got out just before Obama took office. And before it really got soft and effeminate.

By the way, most of the stereotypes about the veterans being whiny welfare queens is incorrect. All of my friends that I got out with all have college degrees from the G.I. Bill, have productive jobs and families. They are much more stable than most of my friends who never served.

Chair force still anally annihilated?

I see lots of veterans here on campus. It's easy to spot them, especially as an ROTC guy. They actually have some sense of dignity in the way they carry themselves, regardless of service. No idea where the welfare queen thing comes from. They're the only ones who seem to actually care about getting educated, instead of simply getting a degree.

Holla Forums itself seems split between the "support the military" type and the "dying for Israel goyim" type. The first group is just a little bit less obvious, on account of being more likely to have a job and a social life, instead of just sitting around on their NEET asses all day.

Two of my Coworkers who are Army nigs were once harpin on Trump because of that Mussolini quote a couple months back. I was like, "So what? It's a good quote." They started kvetching, and since then I've been on nightshift where I hardly ever see them.

Not American here, but I have the feeling the general sentiment is : "You're a dumbass if you go die for israel, but I respect the fact you would die for our country if you had to."

Besides the autistic fucks user above talked about, that pretty much nails it.

It's just envy.

I'll bite.
This happened twelve years ago and it still makes me rage.

ZOGbots always say this dumb shit. The thing is most people on Holla Forums are against serving Israel. How is this so hard to understand? Go to LGF if you need someone to suck your dick.

I was an atheist back when I was in recruit training but every Sunday I'd go tot he jewish services so I could candy and drink soda.

My friend(who is now the mayor of Jersey City) from recruit training was a jew who tipped me about off about how the guy who ran the jewish services(Cantor Feinberg) allowed recruit's families to mail in all kinds of snacks and drinks to him and he in turn would serve them to everyone who showed up at the end of services. It was some super secret snack time that only the jews were suppose to know about, but luckily for me I made friends with a chosen and he let me in on it. The cantor did it because of some kind of jewish feast tradition or something, I can;t remember exactly. I'd show up to Synagogue, slap on a yarmulke, and sit there and sing along and read from the Torah and everything.

So hopefully my story of a gentile infiltrating the super secret jewish snack time makes you feel at least a little better.

kek, this reminds me of pic related

I want to infiltrate and steal snacks from Jews too!

Based Gentile Snack stealing user.

I served

Did you shred too?

daily reminder that first wave nationalists like natsocs and those on Holla Forums will be completely annihilated in the upcoming war, due to how fucking moronic they are at strategy and tactics

it'll be the former military types and smarter second wavers that will survive and actually get shit done

US Army, 1st Infantry Division, Field Artillery. Served from '00-04, Warner Barracks, Bamberg Germany.

Deployed to Kosovo. Saw dead kids, dead adults. Stupid ideological war over a useless and toxic polluted land full of landmines. All you faggots that love the Balkans can eat a dick. That land is lawless and the people are fucking retarded. Go die in a fire.
Hooah, Drumfire. First of the first, nigger-lovers.

"Free cookies, what a deal!"

The Shinos here in canuckistan had a female coptic padre at one time.

I can't even imagine the fucked shit he must have seen
He's probably killed more gooks than good ol' Benny G
He left as a Lieutenant Colonel when he got fed up with the bureaucracy
I remember one day he saw a young officer wearing a Big Red One patch and bought him lunch
I hope you're doing well, user.

Also I guess I might as well ask:
I have the grades to get into a decent college (want to go into STEM), but am too much of a poorfag to afford it.
Is ROTC and going in as an officer a good idea?

I agree fully with this. It's not someone's fault that they were tricked into fighting for israel after 70ish years of jewish propaganda saturating the western world. Obviously no one on Holla Forums would go in knowimg what we know now, but there's nothing wrong with having previously served before learning the truth. That's just my opinion though.

by problematic people do you mean SJWs in military?
never served, but grew up in a navy town and there's a fuckton of them here now.

Not under king nigger. Wait until Trump gets swept into office and the cultural marxism fades a bit.

Served under King Nigger, hated every second of it.

When will you be able to fight for your country and not have Holla Forums ridicule you for it?

I'm a navy veteran. Before my last deployment, one third of the females on my ship intentionally got pregnant just to stay on shore. They were not missed.

I was playing Call of Duty and got into a verbal war a multitude of times. Man, tough times! Back in the day I used to abuse niggers and little kids so badly on COD! Sorry but I'd rather not divulge the details. Mean stuff! It was a mess!

There isn't going to be a second wave. After the first dudes loose the nationalist war it all over. Latterly won't be enough white people alive to do shit.

Did the white women at least do it with white guys, or did they prove to be the ever disloyal whores that many assume them to be?

Navy story. Anti rape training was done by a black chief. He was funny as hell for EAOPS or whatever it was called. He didn't buy the feminist bullshit anymore than we did. ""No" means no, but you know how women be like sometimes." And we all laughed.

I remember a white woman getting mad, but he was a chief so he didn't give a fuck.

Based

Sounds like a good guy, would relax around.

I cant fucking wait until Trumps wins, if he loses I may just get out of the Army.
Also if you are waiting for trump to be in office just enlist now and push your ship date to after November, if he loses just back out you dont have to go to basic training and can tell a recruiter to eat shit any time before you ship.
You could also just take a dive on a PT test at basic to get out but thats a pain in the ass to go through.

Serving under King Nigger (Job market was fucking garbage still after I got out of college, and still is)

Every day I pray that Trump takes office. All the rest are fucking awful.

I have heard a lot of stories of guys who purposely flunked their PT tests and received general discharges. Just serve out the remainder of your term.

I have a Big Red One sticker on the back of my Jeep and I've seen others with the 1st memorabilia on their cars. I've stopped traffic to talk to guys and every time I'm at the VA and I see a hat with the Big Red One on it, I always go out of my way to ask if they need assistance if they're disabled or whatever the case is.
Within the army there are a few divisions that give a shit about each other. Obviously 82nd Airborne and 101st Airborne will die for each other, but also 1st Cavalry and the 1st ID will always have a brotherhood.
Yeah, I know it's dying for Israel now. But I get sick of hearing shit about it when I was a degenerate and drunken 18 year old out of high school and wanted more for myself than being a drunken 18 year old living in Detroit.
At 18 years old, I had seen Full Metal Jacket, movies like Saving Private Ryan, The Thin Red Line and things like this and I never expected much of myself.
Anons, try to understand this before you attack me for "muh Israel":
I wasn't going to college. My parents were dirt poor and alcoholism runs deep in my genes. I figured I was probably going to end up drinking my life away anyhow, so why not die with some fucking dignity? Maybe if war ever breaks out (joined pre-9/11), I'll make it back and use my GI bill and have a future? Or maybe I die and maybe it's not laying in a Detroit gutter with a bottle in my hand. The army sure as shit sounded better than the future I could foresee.
Also, keep in mind that we are talking about Israel more today than we ever did pre 9/11. The openness about how America fights Israel's proxy wars wasn't exactly forthcoming. I had the internet in 1999, but it was nothing like it is today as far as availability of this sort of information.
So I know you want to tear me down for sucking the Israeli dick, but just know some facts about who you're talking to first. My two choices were: Die a drunk piece of shit or die possibly in glory on the battlefield for a just cause - while possibly learning some discipline, getting into better shape and seeing Western Europe before it's been turned into a nigger-infested dumping ground, maybe making it out of whatever happens alive and carving a future for myself.

I won't bore you with details about what happened in-between, but I'm not an alcoholic today. I've never been to jail and I'm alive. It could have been worse.

Good for you user.

A friend of mine died in Iraq, he was 82nd Airborne. It happened so quickly from signing the papers to funeral.

I was only a pogue myself, chairforce.

Thanks but I do think that the war in Iraq and even Afghanistan was bullshit that doesn't take much away from the people that fought and died

And my friend was also running away from family things, also S/E Michigan, and there were media influences. I dunno, your post made me think about him

Women should not be on the flight line.

87/100 are worthless cunts.

97/100 still can't do the job a man can, too weak.

They take away our leave and down time with their pregnancy leave and bed rest.

I am glad to hear that the military life saved you from the alcoholic death m8.

t. Aussie.

its funny because you know nothing of how conflicts work it you think there are fucking waves like this is halo. if the White Nationalists fail in the coming decades you will end up like the farmers in rhodesia and the transvaal. you will be on white reservations and you will be unarmed. you cannot disavow your tribe and expect mercy from people who blame all their problems on YOU. also toughen the fuck up pussy, if you can't handle the fucking banter and shitposting you aren't hard. don't fucking kid yourself you didn't sign up to "Serve" like we live in some morally virtuous korean war era united states, you did it for gibs. nothing wrong with be a soldier, but you should be honest with the fact that american military forces fight for the policies of the ((oligarchy)) and zionists neo-cohens.

That being said, a lot of anti-american military shitposting is being done by literal shitskins and foreigners, many of whom are probably the brothers of people you guys killed. a lot of them are paid russians and ectomorphic turko-germans who desperately believe that america is somehow a "shitty" military.

TUEBOR

How much have they took the leave away?

When I was in the service, stateside we'd party basically every thursday, friday, saturday, and any night before a holiday.

2 gay guys were brotato enough that we didn't mind having them around. They didn't want DADT overturned because they "didn't want fags to join for the college money."

One of the more infamous Divisions for infantry guys. Had a reputation in Iraq. Story pretty much is a carbon copy of Iraq. Really aren't any non-PC stories I can think of that would be relevant.

I guess nearly throwing a grenade at a bunch of kids might count.

Is that the division they call "the big red dead one"?

Yeah. Iraqi's knew em by the blood patch. Old, prestigious, and ruthless.

Most of the "white nationalists" are nerds who have no fighting experiences, they absolutely need veterans and former mils in order to amount to shit.

A lot of Holla Forumsacks know jack shit about firearms, too.

I doubt those retarded people wanted you there either. There's no more glory in the military.

Hello everyone, I am back. It is nice to see my thread bloomed. Please remember no derailments allowed. Let them talk their shits here so we can get the red pills from them for free and shove them down the bluepilled's throats.

random place ot ask but does anyone know if the marine corps still has no boatspace for anybody?

i was 0321 and they offered me a reenlistment bonus but i wanted to go to college. im thinking of going back in if trump wins and starts shit. 0321 usually is pretty sparse in numbers because anyone with an iq above 90 gets picked up by a better battalion

Okay real quick doubles abdicate
It's pretty obvious that was an over exaggeration.
The meaning is still there, but it was an over exaggeration, and that is that someone with a gun could kill Trump from a while away.
Now that would also require him being fucking stupid and also a limp wristed lib to nut the fuck up but something like that /could/ happen.

I wasn't in the military but worked with plenty ex-squaddies.

I'll tell you about Pistol Pete.

Pete was in the REME (Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers) and was on the range doing yearly something or other refresher training. Oh yes, pistol refresher.
So Pete lives on base with his wife and they have a dog, which Pete had taken with him to the firing range.
Pete is not known for his manual dexterity and somehow managed to negligently discharge his weapon, striking his own dog in the arse. Upon being shot in the arse the dog took off howling and running in circles. Being a humanitarian, Pete decided to put it out of its misery and emptied the rest of the magazine trying to hit the dog while his comrades took cover in terror. None of his shots found their mark and the dog survived.
Pete is now called Pistol Pete.

When the military fights for the country instead of Israel.

If the military wasn't pozzed to hell and back and I wasn't fighting a war for Israel I'd seriously consider joining.

Is this English?

They take leave when they have pussy problems, migraines, yeast infections - often FREE time off.

Then, when they are pregnant, they can't handle certain chemicals, JP8 fuel, be around certain radiation, get a cushy office job - Resource Advisor/Assistant. Plans and Scheduling, MOC, Support/CTK.

These are jobs we get when troops have family problems - wife sick, kids fucking up at school, stress, wanting to go to school, minor injuries.

We get to do THEIR FUCKING DEPLOYMENTS. We don't get to take vacation/leave when WE want or need to, because, vagina.

They then get ample time to decide if they are going to stay in after a child birth. They ALWAYS wait until the last possible moment while slacking at work, eating up more vacation time - then punch out.

They FUCK us by keeping that 'slot", so it takes another couple of months for a new recruit to come in the shop at their rank or experience level. Sometimes 6 months to a year.

Cunts never get shit details. Watching sandniggers pick weeds for 14 hours or Security Police Augmentee, shitty Event, retirement, parade duties.

ALWAYS some sit on ass air conditioned, comfortable task. ALWAYS.

Women ruined the Air Force flightline. I can only imagine what those cunts will do to Infantry or Rangers.

Another fucked up thing. I was able to perform any and all of the office work better than any female too. The only advantage they had on my was Words Per Minute. That's it.

we are here. do we need to announce our fucking presence in each thread? and the standards for the army are lower than you think.

Yes, it is English. That is a lot of the efforts poured into your work. At least you have more experiences than women. I feel bad for you

You poured a lot of the efforts in your works and you have more experiences than women. I feel bad for you.

If we took contact from a mosque our SOP was to either fall back, which we never did, or maneuver to let the Afghan army clear. Which by the way they were the biggest pussies I've ever seen. Especially for an army in their home country claiming to take it back. There is so much in me that's twisted with hate over this pc culture it's difficult for me to not face fuck a liberal with heel of my boot.

protip every single person who goes down in history is a "nerd" you fucking moron.

unless you are like a retired CIA colonel with a huge knowledge of intelligence operations and guerrilla fighting your combat experience mostly amounts to sitting in cover waiting for the airstrike to come in. sure you are going to be a better soldier than some random kid but if a "revolution" is not going to be a bunch of guys playing rambo in the woods with their 2k AR setups like the faggots over in oregon thought. also I am pretty sure there are quite a few WN veterans as well.

Another story

How cucked is the Marie Corps compared to the other branches? You always hear them ragging on the Army.

Bruh. I did the exact same shit. I found out from my Sikh bunkmate that the Jewish service always had these big loaves of bread and a ton of grape juice, and there was always plenty to go around because not many Jews. (He went to each service at least once to see which one he liked. They're allowed to worship God in pretty much any form they like, as long as they worship. At least that's what he told me)

Christian services took up most of the morning and it cut into Sunday free time, but kike service was short and we got all sorts of free food and shit, and since my last name is one of those German ones that kikes like to steal, they completely bought it. I would eat an entire goddamn loaf of kosher yid bread every Sunday, and the occasional family-sent snack. It was great.

I wasn't redpilled on the Jew at the time (Finding out about their special secret treatment on fucking Parris Island of all places was certainly was the first dose), but looking back on it, it's funny as fuck that I infiltrated their little secret club and pilfered their shit.

It's not getting cucked so much as it is getting fucking retarded. So far they've managed to avoid most of the pozzed shit, but we're in peacetime (more or less), and everyone, including the brass, is bored as fuck, and that leads to people doing dumb shit and dumb shit knee-jerk rules because of that dumb shit.

The Marines have been at the front of the studies and tests and shit to keep women out of the infantry. They even told the Secretary of the Navy to fuck right off when he told them it was mandatory to start co-ed training.

I've got stories for days, mind you this one was before women were allowed in combat arms and everyone knew they were shit soldiers outside of the base.

I've told this story before on here, but I think you guys will like it

Holy fuck I was thinking of joining because I probably won't be able to pay for college but that sounds pozz'd as hell

I always went to Buddhist service, but skipped a few times. Went to the Jewish one once or twice.
Those slimy kikes serving cakes, doughnuts, (((bagels))), everything.

Look, goyim, we Jews are so nice! Your meany Drill Sergeants don't want you to have anything good. Your friends in Israel love what you do for our -I mean- your country!

You ever notice that leftists always seem to complain about the shit that keeps us from being invaded?

That actually happened to a jewish OCS drop. Shit was so fucking funny.

He didn't think it was funny for the first 4 times, but eventually he stopped being bothered by it. By the 6th time, he made most of the other recruits look like a bunch of pussies.

10/10 user
Got any more stories?
Did you ever find any decepticons?

Nope.

The reason any military discussion instantaneously devolves into anons insulting the military, is because they(you know who) are trying to use divide and conquer tactics against the military and the civilian population.

It's a psychological tactic that is supposed to make military personnel more likely to agree to gun down their civilian population.

Also, it is supposed to make the civilian population hate/resent the military.

You see?

Hahaha, amazing. That thing looks unnecessarily heavy, we had m320s which were pretty light.

10/10

I wish I would cap and save it on my pc.

We actually had a "holocaust survivor" come in once. Interesting because apparently the younger generations of Jews are just as brainwashed as the goy are.

Anyway, turns out the dude never went to a camp. He claims to have hidden in the woods half the time, survived half the winter by sleeping in a hole in the ground, and the other half hiding in a families root cellar. Didn't stop him from talking about the atrocities of the camps and executions and shit.

I distinctly remember thinking to myself "But how could you possibly know what was going on for certain if you were in a fucking hole in the woods the whole time?"

Nothing else really good that's first hand. I've got a few stories that will simultaneously make you view shitskins as even more inferior, yet also feel sorry for them, if that makes sense.

I've got a few funny stories from my buddies, though. Give me a bit to type them up. Take them with a grain of salt though, because the military is a huge game of telephone and "The fish was this big, I swear"

Please do, user, stories from you guys always put a smile on my face.

You're right about the shitskins though. They'd be absolutely pathetic if they weren't trying to rape our daughters. Inbreeding is a hell of a thing.

here you go.

It's stuff like this that gives me hope. As much as the bureaucrats may try to neuter the military, I pray that we'll always have at least some soldiers who aren't totally pozzed.

I frickin' saved it on my mobile, thank a lot m8. :)

Airforce buddy who is drone gunner
Story 1 -

go away constantine.

Your buddy is a real human bean.

Story 2

He was a literal black boots red suspenders skinhead. He haaaaaaaates non whites. He's a pretty sick fuck, but I love him for it.

You would think being Mudslimes with completely obedient multiple wives, they wouldn't have to fuck goats.
Do they really prefer goats to actual women?

They have multiple wivies and they screw the goats instead? You have to be fooling me.

The amount of inbreeding there is an epidemic. My platoon got covered in shitskin blood because the enemy decided to sew an ied inside an inbred and send him our way. We saw him hobble up to us from afar. He looked like a chaos spawn. His limbs weren't all the same shape or size, his face was deformed, and his eyes had a crazy placement on his face. His foot was flat as a pancake which really stuck out, we eloquently named him pancake foot. Thid guy was a mess. They should have tossed him off a cliff when he was born. We stopped him 20 or so meters before he got close to us by shooting warning shots because of how malformed he looked. We knew he was either dangerous or really fucked in the head to keep walking towards the people firing at him. We sent an Afghan army soldier to search him and that's when he blew up by remote detonator. I surprisingly saw a tranny there once as well. All of the Afghan army guys were trying to beat up the tranny for being a tranny. They chased him down on dirtbikes Mad Max style and beat him with the buttstock of their rifles. Literally laughing at the savagery.

for reference

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_recorded_sniper_kills#Confirmed_kills_1.2C250.C2.A0m_.281.2C367.C2.A0yd.29_or_greater

10/10

Because female to male ratio is basically 50:50 and some men have more wives, a large majority of men end up with no women.
Combine this with the fact that there are no sluts in the culture, so the men tend to fuck young boys or goats instead to blow off steam, because 'women are virgins, end of discussion.'

Many young boys end up getting gangraped for weeks or months on end before being 'disposed of.'

Hey user, have you seen embed related?

I know it's Vice and all, but I think you should know that this goes on in the world.

You sir are a wonderfull mother fucker and the kind of person I wish people strove to be like when it comes to the Military.

Hope you are doing well man, I know this has to sound like routine to you but…Thank you for your service*

Apparently the kikes use this stuff against goatfuckers IRL
Speaking of which, how easy can you guys get away with wasting civvies? Is it like 'Nam, or are there actually rules now?

WEW

They're polygamous and shit. It's really common for them to not be able to get a woman.

As a result, you get a culture where it's common to think "homosexuality" isn't a thing, because it's only sex if you're trying to reproduce, ergo sex with dudes can't be sex, ergo not gay. They also fuck animals under what I assume is the same logic.

Remember, much of these people can't fucking read. They think the Koran says whatever they're told it says (Not that it'd be much better if they could read it, but I digress), and as such they don't really know a whole lot about not laying with beasts or another man and shit.

It's also a big reason why it's so easy to get these dudes to join terrorist groups, hate the west, blow themselves up, etc. We could probably end terrorism right now if these guys could just crush some puss, and I'm only half joking.

They execute homofags and yet they gangrape the young boys. That is seriously messef up. Please just nuke them…this is beyond the insanity line.

have you seen their women?
there's a reason they make them hide their faces

Situation dictates. It varies wildly. I know the dudes in the battle of Baghdad had free fucking reign and could kill anyone they wanted to, no holds barred. They justified it by dumping leaflets all over the city to gtfo or be treated as a combatant before the battle started.

Yep, you an adult male who is a homo fag? You get thrown off a building. Men raping young boys in dresses? nothing.

cnn.com/2016/04/28/politics/green-beret-afghan-police-confrontation/index.html

link related. Very fucking common shit to happen over there, which is why no one did anything in the 'afghan authorities'

If you look around you will find plenty of stories like this. They're just savages, end of discussion.

Oh my goodness! Just frickin' spoiler that man face. I had no idea that they are that ugly. She looked like a siblings-cousin inbred.

In fairness, that could potentially be amazing blackmail and/or propaganda material. Their orders were to observe the target after all.

Ehhh, it really just depends. We're not just murdering everyone we see. But if we see an 8 man team that just shot at us and runs into a village for cover, we're using every weapon at our disposal to destroy them and their cover. See .

My friend's older brother is a SEAL sniper, apparently they have free reign like 24/7 when it comes to civvies, basically "better safe than sorry"
Don't know much more of what he's done besides blow some hadji behind a concrete wall in half with a barrett
Sometimes he'd randomly send videos of himself riding in a helicopter
Haven't heard from him in over 2 years, apparently he joined some task force or something

10/10 post. "only die after dying for israel you will be cool as me" faggot

Why can't the military force just nuke them to end the unnecessary war. There is no sense to prolong the war. It is frickin' wastes of ammos and tax payers money.

You know I don't give a fuck about subhumans lives but the truth of the matter is, when you kill civvies in desert shitholes, that civvies 20 maggot spawn are gonna become living IED's who come over to our countries and die for allah because they remember their dads brains getting splattered by a sniper. I say either kill them all or don't bother, don't go half assed.

It's not so much inbreeding as it is the titanic level of no education. I mean, inbreeding exacerbates it, and these people have no natural ingenuity, but holy fuck are they unbelievably stupid.

Like, we ran into a village that thought we were Russians and had changed our uniforms and stuff. We asked them what year they thought it was. We expected them to say like 1980 something. They said 1450.

There are stories about them just not grasping the concept of plate tectonics, thinking that our body armor is a portable AC unit (I wish. They don't understand the concept of body armor because it's just so hot, the pussies), that our Oakleys are Xray glasses (but we don't use them to look through walls and shit, oh no, we're using them to ogle their women), etc.

One good one is that they don't understand that our laser designators are for a distant aircraft. They think we literally just point at something with them and it magically blows up.

There was also a famous story of this village harboring a VIP and not cooperating with the Marines trying to find him. Some private walks up with a fucking chemlight, breaks it, and tells the elder than he just stole his soul and put it in there. He gave it to the elder, telling him that his soul would slowly return, in exchange for the VIP. It worked.

Those shitskins only know the Islamic calendar, which subtracts 622 from our Gregorian year

Priceless.

The massive amounts of depleted uranium left over from previous wars probably doesn't help either

Hahahahahahaha

How commonly does rape occur in the military?

My father was a marksmanship instructor for the Marines and he used to tell me about how he had to kick a guy off the range for scratching his head with a .45

Not nearly as much as rape accusations occur.

What we would consider rape? Not that many, but I'd wager more than normal, considering demographics.

Drunk sluts willingly drinking to the point of blacking out around horny young adults who tend to be at least slightly sociopathic, or dumb cunts who decide that nah, they didn't actually want to sleep with that dude? A tooooon.

My granda was in Korea, he only told me one story when he was drunk.

And that's how I learned how fucked up the Korean War was.

From my experience, pretty much never. I never worked with women and the guys I worked with were alphas so they never had a problem slamming strange.

There was a soldier in korea who got drugged at a bar. He became belligerent, got himself thrown out of the bar. He hailed a cab down, punch the cab driver to a bloody pulp, threw him in the trunk of his own cab. Drove the car, crashed into 3 cars befor he crashed into a building, and then sexually assaulted the family in the building before police arrived. He was eventually dropped of all charges for being drugged.

Captcha: usmyc

My dude went down to Surf City one day and him and some POGs rented a boat and he ended up fucking around with some female Marine who looked like Bob the Builder. The other POGs that worked with her made fun of her for it for some reason so she cried rape. My friend ended up getting either a Bad Conduct or a straight up Dishonorable discharge for it. I think the Corps knew the bitch was lying so they didn't charge him, but they still fucked his life over with that shitty discharge, and all because some stupid cunt got her fee fees hurt over some poor decision she made.

(Heiled)

I was mistaken for a veteran once. Someone was selling paper poppies as a fundraiser for some veteran program. I gave him a dollar and said that I get one every year. (my grandfather was a veteran in the Korean War.) maybe something about my demeanor made him think I just joined/returned from deployment? not really sure.

Actually joining the military never crossed my mind since I I was raised by the liberal yuppies in a comfy suburb. I'm pretty sure that it was for the best I never existed. I'm a temperamental, emotionally unstable, assburger who is just a push away from becoming the next Adam Lanza. I'd probably be a war crime waiting to happen. and a learning disability disqualifies me form desk a job.

This thread makes me wonder if my life would have turned out better if I enlisted. being killed in action sounds like an acceptable way to an hero as I make chocolate pudding at 4 a.m.

saved.
My writing is the closest thing I have to a job. I'll keep this in a notebook if I need a quick character name and back story.

Hell, I'm joining even knowing what I know. Though I'll enter as an Officer.

Because if they ended the war, the US economy would collapse in a heartbeat.
The US military is one of the biggest employers in the US. Uniforms, guns, ammo and all that shit are made in the US for the most part.
This employs thousands if not millions of people.

A complete stop to war for the US would mean all these people losing their jobs, since the companies can no longer ship out these things when the military isn't buying it.
And if these people don't have income, they can't buy anything else either, which in turn pays for another guy's salary.

Make no mistake, the guys in the military did serve their country, just not in the way they think they did.

In a way, I'm glad Trump didn't come out and say that he would end the war if he gets in.
Because if he did and got in, he would have single-handedly fast-tracked the US economy into the shithole.

I remember you user.

Now there's an idea.

Can't wait until God-Emperor Trump makes air-conditioned vacuum-proof Space Marine armor standard issue

the taliban took over due to the fact they would stamp that degenerate shit out.

You really are a dumb fuck.

that's why I love these threads

lel ZOGBot :^)

But it is what it is, I do think it was a valuable experience, just not something that I would repeat given current knowledge (in the current state of the military also, not averse to service in general if it conforms to my ideals now)

Pretty sure the taliban still keeps young boys as sex slaves, I've seen them anyway.

Didn't he know huntington beach has two girls for every boy?

hmm, well maybe they have changed and just care about removing burgers than removing degeneracy now

there is a famous true story from the early 90's about two warlords fighting over some young sex slave boy, the taliban were brought in to resolve the issue and just killed both warlords.

Well just change the focus to Mexico because they don't respect the treat y with USA. Middle Eastern countries can kill each other to keep the population under control. That is something they are good at unlike the niggers because of bleeding hearted traitors.

made me chuckle

I would have been tempted to execute him myself if I ever saw someone pull that shit.

that is some next level chickenshit

This is why we lost every war since Korea.

The official policy is we're a humanitarian peace keeping force. And many times that's really what most people involved believe.

You can't win a forigen occupation unless your ideology is explicitly colonialist. Everyone has to know they're fighting to take land and to subjugate peoples, and be willing to kill as many foreigners as it takes to pacify a nation or a tribe.

Anything less; if you don't accomplish your goal and then quickly remove yourself, the insurrection will grind you under. You're either willing to commit genocide to maintain an occupation, or you don't bother occupying.

You will never win hearts and minds ever as an occupying force. No matter how much food aid or medicine you give out. If you have your soldiers in another's land, strength is all you can afford.

Tangential but I have to share this some time. My great grandfather joined the navy on December 7th, 1941. I know this because it's on stamped the cotton pea coat he was issued, which passed on to my grandfather, to my dad, and now to me. It came with a story:

My dad was a limo driver for a time, and passed his background checks to drive government officials around. He brought some minor brass to the last traditional boat launch in Maine, and thought it would be fitting to wear his heirloom pea coat. He arrived earlier than expected and decided to get a drink and a sandwich before the event started. He was five feet in the door when a captain yelled "RICHARD!", grabs him, and starts introducing him to his friends. My dad's name is Dave. For half an hour he playing along with the very drunk captain, joking the right jokes and fudging answers, and eventually the throng parted. He pulls the guy aside, explains "I'm not who you think I am buddy", and they both apologize to each other. He finally gets his sandwich and gets the hell out of there.
Well my grandfather finally shows up with the last admiral, they got lost on the way there but had a good conversation. Only one who was tipped out of the dozens of drivers. The event started, everyone is saluting the shiny ribbons and medals, the top of the top brass is about to come out and send the boat off, and my dad is standing with the drivers munching on a ham and cheese. One of the sergeants he was introduced to earlier sees this and starts LOSING HIS SHIT. "WHY THE HELL AREN'T YOU SALUTING?" My dad is at a loss, didn't realize he was still wearing the pea coat. All of the other drivers are staring, my grandfather is giving my dad the evil eye. The captain comes running over, physically pull the sergeant back, tells him "Drop it, he outranks you". The sergeant didn't quite understand at the time, maybe thinking my dad was an admiral? Anyways he went stark white and walked away.

Vietnam really did America in. Most people find force scary or revolting. No one wants to see how meat is slaughtered or processed and they don't want to see what it takes to maintain a civilization. It always means a few instances where you have to curb stomp some other tribe into oblivion and the public are like a mafia wife that wants to have all the finery her husband brings home, but doesn't want to see, hear or think about the dead bodies he leaves behind.

My dad was a radio repairman in the marines during Korea. He was once ordered by his CO to take a tank out and test the range on a radio he'd just fixed. He didn't know how to crew a tank, but the CO insisted. They put him in the turret and he didn't know the driver couldn't see out, and was relying on him to tell him where to go. So the tank ended up in a ditch and they had to get a special tank crane to pull it out.

His CO was pissed, but the radio worked fine.

When will France git gud ?

What you should be asking is how many sluts are in the military. Lot of women hang around the squads during downtime to slut about.

I would assume the actual rate is the level of male rape accusations

When Napoleon reincarnates.

this coat look well kept as fuck

also timestamp pls

The French didn't get anything out of it either. We forced them out very politely, and made a shitshow of their former colony.

If we actually gave a shit about defeating communism we would have just given the local French farmers a thousandth of the money and materiel we wasted over there, and they would have kept Charlie and his friends firmly in China.

Shit, the French were in decline. We could have settled some of that land in return for weapons. Joined in with the whitey colonial effort.

But no, our forigen policy was dictated by a duplicitous Jew, and could never become something honest and successful.

Mothballs or cedar will make wool last forever.

In Europe there are a few hierloom pagan costumes made of wool that predate Christianity, and people still wear them.

Pulled that image from google, mine is in need of repair.
I misremembered a bit, he signed up on the date. He got the coat later.

nah Kissinger was a loyal patriot

We never would have been able to settle the land for a variety of reasons, though we should have assisted the French more from the beginning

made my day mate.
specially the fella lying down.

didn't know I could keep my shit on such top shape.

fuck your grandpa knows how to tell a story, had to poke at it. cool.

That looks hella comfy. Would laze on a snowbank in.

You don't. You saw an Afghan rebel, not a Taliban.
Mullah Omar would hang the rapists from their own guns, as he did in the start, mate.
RIP.

How?

nytimes.com/1996/12/31/world/how-afghans-stern-rulers-took-hold.html?pagewanted=all

I bet if he needed to, he can always nail a Kalash into a roof and let the damned hang there as silent witness for all eternity, until the End Days.

We probably wouldn't get another based leader like him, not for this time… But the potential remains.

I think it implies either a scaffold, or a large bore cannon.

I'll just quote the relevant passages
"Two teen-age girls from the mullah's village of Singesar had been abducted by one of the gangs of mujahedeen, or holy warriors, who controlled much of the Afghan countryside. The girls' heads had been shaved, they had been taken to a checkpoint outside the village and they had been repeatedly raped.

At the time, Mullah Omar was an obscure figure, a former guerrilla commander against occupying Soviet forces who had returned home in disgust at the terror mujahedeen groups were inflicting on Afghanistan.

He was living as a student, or talib, in a mud-walled religious school that centered on rote learning of the Koran.

But the girls' plight moved him to act. Gathering 30 former guerrilla fighters, who mustered between them 16 Kalashnikov rifles, he led an attack on the checkpoint, freed the girls and tied the checkpoint commander by a noose to the barrel of an old Soviet tank. As those around him shouted God is Great! Mullah Omar ordered the tank barrel raised and left the dead man hanging as a grisly warning."

"But appeals were soon coming in from villages all around Kandahar. At about the time the two girls were being abducted in Singesar, which is in the Maiwand district 35 miles to the west, two other mujahedeen commanders had confronted each other with tanks in a bazaar in Kandahar, arguing over possession of a young boy both men wanted as a homosexual partner.

In the ensuing battle, dozens of civilians shopping and trading in the bazaar were killed. After the Taliban took control of Kandahar, those commanders, too, ended up hanging from Taliban nooses."

The pedowood-blackmailed Western politicians was probably rather affronted at these attacks on their kinds but who knows?

yes and both pedos ended up hung from their own tank guns, happy ending.
God grants strength to their victims though!

lmao, i doubt that faggot, considering its a fucking fact about how civil wars and disturbances start, and is considered a mechanism of how insurgencies and revolutions begin: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protest_cycle

"hurrrrrr he's referring to a video game"

that's you, you fucking retard, as you lack any actual knowledge of how war works, so you think I'm talking about video games. What. A. Retard.

highly doubt that fuckhead, since the ex-mil types like myself will be the ones running the actual fucking war when it happens. You natsoc retards are strategically stupid, tactically retarded, and utterly useless for anything but cannon fodder and general noise to mask our operational signatures. If that weren't the case, you'd be winning. I can also see from my interactions here that you are all indeed fucking morons when it comes war. Like I said, first wave natsocs will be crushed, because of your lack of skill, and it'll make me laugh my ass off. War is an evolutionary sieve. Only the crafty survive. You won't.

Posts like yours and the other retards that responded to me are indicative of the general nature of natsoc faggotry on Holla Forums.

Here I'll bold it, so you can get it through your thick fucking skull:

You are going to lose. You are an idiot. You lack any sort of combat or combat support skills. You lack an appreciation for reality.

hahahahaha, this is your response to real talk.

Reminder that this is what natsocs are really like.

Tell them the reality of the situation with no actual emotion in the original post, and they'll go BLUB-BLUB-BLUB A BLOO BLOO, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTER, WAAAAH.

hahahaha, how you managed to jump from me talking about the reality of the situation to thinking i'm complaining about banter, is hilarious, what a fucking faggot. you are going to get killed if you can't handle reality on the battlefield when your IO tells you what is really happening hahahaha. No wonder Hitler killed himself, he's probably just like you. Can't appreciate reality, can't creatively find a way out.

False, I did it because I wanted excitement. I managed to find myself in an intelligence related area. Then served in combat units in forward PED. I didn't give a fuck about the money, as you earn jackshit anyway. My dream was to do cool shit, and I got to do it.

This has no bearing on the fact that I will probably survive the happening, and delusional jackasses like yourself will likely die or lead huge numbers of Holla Forumslacks to their death.

Here is one thing I learned while doing intel work forward PED and door kickers: you have to have an appreciation for reality. You have to tell the higher-ups and people around you what is actually happening. If those people – like yourself – delusionally and flippantly respond to such situations with a wrong assessment or mis-interpretation of the situation, you are going to die or get people killed.

So continue with false assumptions and shit strategy and tactics, dipshit. If Holla Forums, and other online right places are any indication of what is ahead ("the essence of whiteness makes me a good rifleman," "our elites are going to fall easily"), you aren't going to win. For those that survive the slaughter, you can thank me after individuals like myself break you dumb faggots out of prison.

well I always sucked at typing, at least that shitness won't get my ass shot off.

That is a WHOLE BUNCH of sage, man.

Army fag here. Unless you're in a Combat MOS the army is a bunch of soft pussies. I joined to be EOD and basic was fucking bullshit. I was expecting to get my ass kicked by drill sargeants but it was just a lot of yelling and pushups. The standards were ridiculously low, and halfway through they got all soft on us. Then again half of them were women. AIT was pretty cool though, it was just like I imagined the army to be. I failed the classes though and they made me a trunk driver. Let me tell you that the army has no fucking discipline anymore, a bunch of niggers and women who do whatever the fuck they want.

Basically fuck the military, non combat MOS at least. But even now women can join those too so it's only a matter of time. Did I mention the standards for women are like half of the men's? The fitness test for men you need at least 42 pushups. Women need like 18. Our minimum is over their maximum score.

You know how I can tell you've never done anything cool, assuming you have ever even been in the military? Because 1. You got mad when someone called you out and 2. You keep referring to all the things you've done.

Intel? You sat behind a desk and watched a computer screen, woopity fucking doo.

Epitome of shitbag

I like how it is actually Holla Forums that can't handle banter. I state some facts, unemotionally, guy above gets real mad and says I can't handle banter or something, which I have no idea where he got that from. So I respond in kind. Now I get bank-faggots like yourself throwing your two cents in, "HURRR U MAD." No, actually, I'm genuinely amused.

It's called appeal to ethos, you uneducated faggot. Do I need to drag my gongs and discharge papers out of the closet? Do I need to pull my langs manuals off the shelf that still have low-class stamps on them?

lmao, yes, because "forward PED" is such common terminology for fobbits. I hope you get blown up by an IED, and someone smarter than you gets employed. I like my force protection and route clearance for my movements to be done by pros, not dumb faggots.

fug, just found out he died
RIP

So you get other nations to do it?
:^)

look at these bank-faggots throwing their two cents in everywhere

hahahaha

it's like you fucks are pea-brained seagulls

it's pitifully easy to throw word-crumbs on the ground and watch you all squawk and grapple over words

do you think I'll respond to your next post?

stick around and find out, maybe I will, maybe i won't

will be hilarious to watch you wait for the (1) though

such emotion from a welfare queen, wow

"Thanks for Anime"

Man, all I ever do in the army is play video games and watch anime.

Smug reaction clips?

its okay japan user

Same here.
And that after grueling training and the explicit promise of getting deployd.
Amazing.

Its because some faggots need to be kbocked down a few pegs.

lol, whatever welfare queen

It gets the douche who received my tax dollars as a paycheck to take a breath and say, "Is it true? Am I really just a parasite?"

The military is non-productive. It never has been. Its destructive. When it loses sight of its mission and gets all holier than thou, it forgets its place, and so do the welfare queens that make it up.

I applied for military service. I'm 95% sure I won't get in the shit unfortunately. I want to kill Isis fuckers but I won't get to do that unless I join Kurdish rebels or the French foreign legion, so I have a choice to fight alongside sand people or ex-con niggers and chavs. fml.

m8, just join the Syrian Armed forces (or Hezbollah if you dont mind being on lists)

Four 9s! What skills do you have?

You have no idea about war, I don't think you even know how a revolution is going to play out.

In fact, it's going to be playing Rambo in the world for the first few months until there's a leader uniting the rebels/insurgents.

Everyone is not gonna be organized from the get go.
Outnumbered by the actual patriotic vets.

This meme irritates me. Yes, there are some welfare Queens in the army, some MOS are retarded and they sit around doing jack shit (like 88m- truck drivers) while some work their fucking asses off doing all kinds of shit, not to mention training afterwards (I. E. Infantry)

I wanna be the next Chris Kyle :)

Those are old slavic gods which are supposed to fend off winter and welcome spring. Kurent is something like Dionysus.

I know people that know people that wear them. It's itchy, very hot from all that wool and you have to parade, dance, jump, roll around with girls and all other crazy hazing shit all day long

Did the mother die first shielding her child?
Did she have to watch?
Was it her first child?
Did the father die trying to defend them?

And if Hutus are willing to wipe out Tutsis over slight genetic differences… what happens when they make it to Western countries and are even more remarkably hideous?

Oh, and because Holla Forums is always fucking right:

web.archive.org/web/20160502101648/http://www.timesofisrael.com/records-of-israeli-arms-sales-during-rwandan-genocide-to-remain-sealed/

Better way to put it: Probably killed more Asians than high-speed highway merges.

I don't know who he is.

Fucking hilarious, and Hitler dubs means you survive because you're on Sonderkommando duty.

Military here, currently serving. I'm a combat medic. It's not something you should scream about on this board.

That is frightening.

Well it's great that we live in these times when we can research such things on the world wide web isn't it?

How fucking new are you son?

so are you like 50?
got any other stories? (don't have to be military related)

Absolute madman. I'm jelly.

Ray truly is the messiah.

I am not an expert in American history and I am from Australia so he is not well known. I don't mean to be a dickhead.

incoherentrage.jpg

I can only imagine how you feel when you see the new generation of media in which the US military was miraculously integrated in WW2 (saints and soldiers, fury etc)

I served with koori (aboriginal) soldiers who were good fucking men and I served with white people who were WOFTAMs but I never had to deal with that shit.

Worst nepotism I had to deal with was female ORs drinking in the officer's boozer (rare and normally a big fucking no-no).

You're forgiven, dweller among spooky animals. As you're penance, you must do the following in no particular order to be completely absolved.

How hard is to be a Medic?

Yes sir but that would make me want to own a gun sooner. :)

ripitol does that to you?

Finnfag, compulsory military service for all men, women can join but not mandatory.
Wish I'd stayed longer, now that I think about it.

That said, fuck female presidents; who the fuck thought it was a good idea to stop using infantry mines? It was like our only good weapon against an invasion, holy fucking shit women are stupid.

Then there's the faggots who run around spouting off how they are marine scout snipers chasing down high value targets and interogating them in the field. Then getting high on meth and unloading entire planes worth of cargo in a single night. That peice of shit cried about getting shot and left behind to die. That's the only part I believed.

I haven't even shot at anyone.

Depends on the army. US? Not very. UK? Our training is very long and we are constantly assessed. There's a big push to get all combat medics here EMT qualified(minumum) and all SF medics to be paramedic qualified in the next few years.

lol, perhaps reading comprehension isn't your strong suite, since I did say I didn't do it for money, twice even, I know it is hard for you low IQ dumbfuck skinheads to get it through your thick skulls that there is more to life than materialism. Perhaps some of us wanted an adventure that your Jew masters provided for (that also you guys are impotent cucks to. Either beat them or take advantage of it. You do neither, cuck, lmao).

It's not us they needs to be taken down a peg, it's you civvie "right wing" scum that LARP about the coming war, and pretend it is going to be easy, and that you guys have it all sorted out, because MUH WHITENESS MAKES ME A GOOD SHOOTER, THERE IS A CAUSAL NECESSITY IN US WINNING, HURRR DURRR

can't wait to see you anime-watching, role playing faggot nazi and libertarians get blown the fuck out the moment you try anything

reminder that all nazi skinheads and libertarians without combat or combat support experience should be taken into the forest and shot dead for their overconfidence and arrogance

are you triggered, because you can't handle realtalk? lmao

Sounds like a shitty tank.

Who knows. Could be a combination of Iraq, lack of pussy and basic marine stupidity.

What's truly frightening is that jews sold Hutus the weapons they used to commit the genocide. A MILLION HUMAN BEINGS IN A HUNDRED DAYS. Compare and contrast that with 'six million' in five years. Kind of puts alleged Jewish suffering in perspective, really.

Mid 40's. And yes I have more stories. Shame none of them end with me putting a bullet through some cunt who truly deserved it. The rest of them are pretty boring.

It sounds like the UK are distrustful toward the people with medical skills.

Why don't you enlist in Australia Defence Force?

Here is the link for you. I am sure they will be more than happy to help you.

m.defencejobs.gov.au/mobile/recruitment-centre/can-i-join/citizenship/army/

It's a safety thing. Part of our framework is our care has to be equal to or greater than the NHS. It's a good thing, you are always learning, skill fade with medical stuff is incredibly fast.
Aus military looks pretty good but it's not for me. I'd be pretty hypocritical going to Oceania when I talk so much about how much I love Europe.

jews must have told them how to aim properly becausr the niggers are poor at aiming and just spray every where. jews are pure evil so what can I say?

I know Warner Bros is riddled with jew, but what makes you think Chris was lying?

amazon.com/Breakfast-Dirt-Cult-Samuel-Finlay-ebook/dp/B009R4S9IU/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1401146111&sr=8-1

Ah alright, I respect your decision. Australia have many UK migrants because they are disillusioned with the NHS management and government treatment toward them. It is so bad that many of them decided to stay in Australia for good!

Napoleon lost the war.

Compare how the German states treated Napoopan after his autistic fit to how they treated us after WW1.
Why are we always the better men?

Finnish, volunteered to International Rapid Deployment Force during my military service.
After that I was deployed in Afghanistan.

Those afghan sheep may have saved our asses from IED hit. RIP

Rannikkoneekeri?

Mikä oli saaren nimi?

dumbass.

Finnish, volunteered to International Rapid Deployment Force during my military service.
After that I was deployed in Afghanistan.

Those afghan sheep may have saved our asses from IED hit.

Rannikkoneekeri?

Mikä oli saaren nimi?

He wasn't stupid though. I don't think he was in his right mind when he made those claims. I hope he wasn't anyway because he inspired me to consider a role in the military.

Poor sheeps they are now jumping around in heaven.

snipers arent stupid

but that doesnt mean Chris Kyle isnt indicative of the military of western society in general

the military is made up of conscripts and naive patriotic losers who would be NEETs in the private sector if the military didnt exist

You don't need to aim machetes and grenades when you're slaughtering unarmed civilians.

Less then two years later, a bunch of people died in 'Australia's worst massacre' at Port Arthur, Tasmania, and our law-abiding civilian population was largely disarmed.

Then multiple waves of Africans and Semites immigrated. Now they have guns and are shooting up everything. And we have jews in media calling for further crackdowns on legal private firearm ownership, because clearly Lebanese gangsters are about to hand in their illegal unlicensed guns for fear of consequences.

The lesson here is that you don't need military training to commit a genocide. All you need is one side with guns, grenades, clubs and machetes, and the other with nothing. If one side is armed by jews, it'll never get out. If both sides are armed by jews it evens out so it'll never be exposed. In all cases there's one common factor. Jews doing what they do best, profiting from the murder, death and misery of those they consider beneath them.

Who the fuck would mow down innocent people like that? I mean, there was a kid with his intestines blown out and unwound like rope or some shit.

What kind of asshole does that?

Serbs, Bosnians and Croats all basically the same race, but different religions.

I'm supposed to believe that we can live peacefully among each other when humans do disgusting shit like that.

Humans are evil. Really fucking evil.

Chris Kyle is Carlos Hathcock 2.0.
Ridiculous, unbelievable Paul Bunyan tales of superhuman capability without any fucking backup.

Kylefags and Hathcocksuckers can go suck the dick of real soldiers with documented, real service. There was an Australian sniper, Billy Sing, with 150 confirmed in 10 months and possibly up to 300 total in WW1.

There was another, Robbie Robertson, with 30 confirmed in one morning in Korea.

PS Real soldiers fucking hate snipers on all sides. And the 'white feather' Hathcock was labelled with was for cowardice, not heroism.

Missing up fact here.
White feather was given to shame men into fighting WW1 by women.
Hathcock wore white feather as his signature.

Ha, no.

Bosnians are muslim peasant scum.
Croatians are Ustasha murderers.
Serbs should have cleansed them both when they had the chance.

It says a lot that it took Muslim fascists, Catholic extremists and the 'free world' to stop the Chetniks.

The Balkan war is the future of Europe and indeed, the world. Muslims and Social Justice warrior teaming up to fight Christians who just want their own place to live unmolested.

It says a huge amount that 90% of the Western coverage was on the poor beleaguered muslims of Srebrenica and Gorazde and no attention as paid to the Christian Serbs that were being slaughtered.

It's the biggest regret of my career that I was scooping up liquefying bodies in Africa when I could have been shattering muslim skulls in Serbia instead.

The 'white feather' was given by the North Vietnamese, and it wasn't complimentary.

The 'white feathers' originate with the story of 'The Four Feathers' by A E W Mason in 1902. The giving of a white feather predates even WW1. Given Britain and France's military ties in the 20th Century, it's not surprising that they symbology of the white feather translated to French-Vietnamese culture.

Given that 'French Indochina' (Vietnam) was formed less than 20 years before this popular story came about, it's not hard to see why the Vietnamese adapted this symbol to a blowhard American sniper. Hathcock was too fucking caught up in his own mythology to realise that the enemy was mocking him by calling him 'white feather'.

Learn your history. Hathcock was a bullshit artist and the Vietnamese called him out on it. Shame he was too stupid to match outcome to context.

How many mudslimes have you killed? Would you rather we all worked in sales instead?

What the fuck are you doing on this board man? Don't be a dick, let the NEETs make something of themselves.

So Chis made it all up right?

nope, you just wait till shtf and then you watch them having to face reality and what adrenalin really does to your mind and your body.
Way more entertaining than any kind of murder.

military service in the 20th and 21st century is the work of patsies being used as disposable fodder for kikes

All of it? No. But enough of it to make the rest smell faintly off bullshit. There are real snipers with documented capabilities in excess of Kyle's. And they don't make undocumented claims to have shot civilian looters, popped heads at 2100 yards, and had fistfights with Jesse Ventura.

What is a 'confirmed kill'?

Movies and video games have helped to create a mystique and fascination around the notion of "confirmed kills." Some people will tell you that only a sniper's spotter can confirm a kill. Others will tell you that it has to be verified up close. The real Chris Kyle explained confirmed kills during a TIME Magazine video interview, "While you're on your sniper rifle, you take a shot and the guy goes down, and you have to have witnesses verify that he is dead." The witness does not have to be the spotter, nor does the kill have to be verified up close, though both do often occur.

Kyle's American Sniper co-author, Jim DeFelice, says that Kyle routinely reported his kills to his direct commanders "because they had to know what was going on," and Kyle also "personally kept track" (NBC News). "Every time we'd come back we'd have to fill out an assessment of what happened throughout the day," Kyle told TIME Magazine, "the time, the place, the caliber used, the distance he was, what exactly he was doin', where he was standin', what he was wearin'. It's all in the detail."

Wayne V. Hall, a spokesman for the U.S. Army, said that the Army "does not keep any official, or unofficial for that matter, record of confirmed kills." Ken McGraw, a spokesman for the U.S. Special Operations Command, or SOCOM, says that they treat such totals as "unofficial." He adds, "If anything, we shy away from reporting numbers like that. It's so difficult to prove. And what does it mean?" -NBC News

In essence, there is no such thing as a soldier being "awarded" a confirmed kill, at least in any official capacity. It is mainly their word along with the word of the witness(es), and what they have reported to their commanders.

So by that token, I am a Navy Seals sniper with 3000 kills, I know, because I reported them myself. Just like Hathcock and Kyle.

If you don't understand why Christian Orthodox Serbs were cleansing the unholy alliance of Ustasha Catholic Croats and Bosnian Muslims, then you're the jew shill, not me.

Kindly move along.

Sure, shills advocate for the non-removal of white Christians like Croats, right?

I'll advocate for the destruction of all 'Christians' ('Catholic' Croats) that would team up with Muslims to murder Orthodox Christians, yes.

The Catholic Croats and Bosnian Muslims are vile scum who will happily murder any unarmed civilians as long as they're sucking the dick of more powerful forces that protect them, reference the Ustasha and the Bosnian Muslim SS brigades.

I'm guessing you're a balije, kroasani or jew. Doesn't matter which, you're beneath contempt.

Perhaps someone could give me the TLDR of what happened over there, with more firsthand accounts?

I don't admire him because of the supposed number of people he killed, that's sick. I admire him for sticking it to radical Islam and protecting soldiers while doing so. For instance, this Russian sniper killed shitloads of Nazis in Stalingrad. I don't doubt his skill, but he was dropping good people who were on the right track and he was a commie swine.

As far as I know, Chris Kyle was actually a Navy Seal sniper unless he's a master of deception and photoshop. You have to go through SEAL training apparently. I'm guessing one has to be pretty good at what they do to be a SEAL sniper.

Give me a few hours to sleep, I have work in 7 hours. All shall be revealed.

I'm a frog.
industrialrope.com/product-category/fiber-rope/by-the-foot-manila-rope-3-strand/
You're welcome, big boy.

The Balkans were always a mess.
Serbo-Croatian-Bosniaks are one race, one nation (at least one language) divided by religions - the first Orthodox, the latter Catholics, the last Islam.

They killed each other by the boatloads after Yugoslavia failed.

That's how I feel, based, Balkanbro.

I can't forget him saying: "These are your people."

How can I let that out of my heart when I saw dead Serbian kids, chanbro.

The kid had no fucking head and another had his intestines on a fucking dirt road.

Heavy feels. Fuck. Massive feels.

They were all dead.

Sound like you got it wrong, man.

Yeah, who needs training and experience.

Adrenaline is all you are gonna need.

death comes for us all user.
the only thing we can pray is that we dont notice when he comes for us.

but what those children died for, that is what your cousins were trying to show you.
the horrors of the enemy, and the consequences for not removing them from your land.
you may end up having to take a life in the coming war, and that person may not die quickly, but know that YOU are not killing children. you're killing monsters. because of what they've done to your children.

steel your heart user. and dont stop fighting until those children in your mind are smiling, because you got rid of the people that hurt them.

He's obviously a butthurt Serb. Never trust anyone from the Balkans to give a balanced account of the events.
It's kinda like asking a Pole about the WW2.

Early history
>The state brimmed with population that perceived itself as distinct ethnic groups; Serbs, Croats, Slovenians and Bosnians. Also Albanians but fuck those Turk rape babies.

Second world war

Break up and Yugoslav wars

TL;DR; Shit's fucked up, they will always hate each other for wrongs of the past, recent or historic, real or perceived.
You can sort the area out only by letting one group dominate the others.

I work in the private sector and it's easy to spot the ex-military here as well. They're the ones who will work cheerfully 12 hours a day but you will only get about 5 hours of work out of them. The rest of the time they spend talking and smoking.

HEY FAGGOT. Instead of bitching about how people on Holla Forums have no idea on how to conduct a war, why don't you provide some ideas on training? Nothing you're saying is productive.

Patton didn't take welfare money. You did though, because you needed it to eat, right? There is a big difference between a citizen soldier and a mercenary. What you fight for.

What you fought for was Israel and fags in the military, a social experiment laboratory.

Oh, former Marine Sgt. and Primary Marksmanship Instructor btw. I'll be fine when the time comes, don't worry about it. I got paid too but I don't go about thinking I was anything other than naive in my early years. You have a lot of nerve to act all high and mighty after seeing what the military has been up to in recent years. You wouldn't happen to be one of those queers, would you?

I'm the same user that posted smug anime face, deal with it

Good story user.

this
we need to be sending the military in to wreck the shit out of the cartels
latin american shithole countries don't want us there?
too fucking bad, what the fuck are they going to do about it?
next step is clearing the gangs out of the ghettos in our cities

hahahahahaahahahahaah
mao tse tung and che guevara were plenty successful at fucking shit up without sucking cock for shiny metals

stop posting this is fucking sad

You sold yourself to Judaism for candy.

Why has no one abused "It's current year" signal beacons with it's "1437 in islam". They failed to even attempt to be inclusive. Surely that must imply some form of liberal seppuku.

I get that is horrible user, but honestly I am kinda of glag your didn't see or mention anything with a touch of sadism.

on war there are still psychos and sadists on the loose, THOSE are really evil. the rest is part of honor and is even somewhat noble, war is not evil you are just too americucked too see how kebabs must be removed.

just because you are talking to a welfare queen you dont need to sink to its level

The point of that meme is not that the average soldier doesn't work hard, but that they are performing a useless function in our society. The wars and "police actions" that American soldiers are involved in have less than zero value…they actually make things worse for the rest of us. The military absorbs hundreds of billions of dollars a year to make the rest of the world hate the United States.

How far back would you have to go to find a war where the United States military actually did something to help its own citizens? The Mexican-American war?

I don't blame the individual soldiers as a whole, most of them are naive kids when they enter. I do hate the ones that came out and think they did something special, get wrapped up in patriotic bullshit, and act like general assholes. Oh, and they also complain that the VA does not do enough for them, and the military fucked them over in one way or another with false promises or whatever, but they don't worship the flag any less.

Here's one of those assholes attempting to start a fight with Adam Kokesh just because he was criticizing the U.S. govt.

fair enough

Are you really going to imply the VA is actually good?

[i]Really?[/i]

Not at all. I was rather pointing out the contradiction that passes them by, where they think the United States only does good in the world and keeps the world safe, whereas in reality, and a reality they have experience with, the United States government doesn't even treat its own soldiers & combat veterans well.

I remember a few years ago where the UFC did a benefit event to help veterans struggling with brain traumas resulting from combat. It was a nice gesture by the UFC, but the obvious question is why the fucking VA wasn't doing this, especially considering what a blackhole moneypit the entire military budget is.

I'm glad you guys got a kick out of that. As long as my inadvertent service to Israel spawns at least one meme, I can rest easy.

Praise be to Kek

The only time i actually 'dealt' with islam was when a plane invaded the coast of northeastern Brazil. I parted from the airbase of natal (BANT is its name. We deliver highly tactical bants) in a mission to warn and intercept inside a A-29.
He was in a small single engine that resembles cessna planes and was flying towards land.
I popped his engine (we must use gun to allow for recognizement of the rubble later on, they are mostly drug dealer panes) at around 200 meters. It burned out and dropped.
Learned later on that he was an arab who usually goes around venezuela, but somehow coudnt land and circled the coast looking for a place util he no longer had any fuel

Dayum, Brazilbro. Nice. What did you shoot it with?

It holds 2 M3Ps which is a verson of the M2 Browning. Its a .50 in 12.7x99

Private security and hired gun :P

Non-military (couldn't qualify for medical reasons, also because I'm a white cis male)

Feels comfy in here tbh.

That's happened to me a lot. I've had people I've known for years come out and ask me that question and I'm always taken aback.

Meanwhile I meet literal niggers and fatfucks who are 'ex-military'.

Well how do we WIN then?

Go on Mr. Intel goy. What's the SOP?

Oh, I misunderstood you. I thought you shot it with a rifle from the ground. Still, nice shot.

How do you live with yourself?

So yea, not a small arm.

You simply ascend from either the far right or left side and cut to the other side whilst descending to get a shot at the engine without much risk of hitting the pilot.
300 meters or so is the point where the bullets were set to cross eachother's target on the gun positioning since they are far apart on the wings and you would miss too many shots if it is aimed completely straight.

It was nice to see it burn down.
Besides he woudnt communicate, no wing signals, and was headed towards the land.
Nothing i can do if he decides to be an asshole.

>>>/trash/

Oh you were just doing your job. That's nice.
Why couldn't you take normal job instead of one that requires you to kill innocent people?

Because its fun.

By internationalization you mean the US right? In order to be free you have to face the final boss the freedom giving cocksuckers

Thanks, user.

How do you get into private security with military experience?

Well, let's hope for the sake of humanity people like you remain a minority.
May god have mercy on your soul

Connections is the biggest one. Knowing someone who knows someone. I worked as a PMC in Africa because I was friends in school with an immigrant guy who was the son of a Rhodesian officer who hooked me up with his bush war buddies that ran all the firms.

Alternatively, literally just apply like any other job. Find a private security firm and contact them. Simple as that.

Anyway you have to either contact corporations that do this kind of business or someone known. Once one of those corporations know of you and your resume, you'll be called and offered a job. Try looking up Constellis Holdings (blackwater and others merged), DynCorp even G4S.

Got any stories from your time in Africa?
What's it like being a PMC there?
I was considering working as a PMC there one day
We /OuterHeaven/ now?

I do. I know some people screencapped them. Let me see if I saved any.

What do you do in the chairforce user?
I thought PMCs only hired ex-SpecOps guys for combat operations
Unless you're a pararescueman or something

Honestly, the serbs deserve everything bad.

How would they know what color his feather was?

Fuck me, it looks like I avoided narcissism and didn't save them. Maybe another user in here did.

I'll try to sum up, but the screencaps are great, if one of you faggots has them

Part 1

Part two

Africa is fucked up beyond belief. I make it sound exciting but really it was boooooring as fuck, and just plain depressing. These people would be way better off and happier in animal skins and stone spears, the way they were meant to be.

This. Don't nobody fall for that D&C shit.

Oh, and I forgot. There was one time were one got in and managed to run up to a plane that has just landed… except he didn't think through about what he would do after that.

He just kind of stands there with this dumb look in his eyes in front of this fucking cargo plane, holding his machete. Since he was armed and an immediate threat to the cargo, I was authorized to deal with him as I saw fit. I just walked up to him, he looked at me dumbly, and I just shot him in the face. Granted, I only did/was able to go through with this because I had been redpilled by now and this was a nigger. They're worth less than dirt to me at this point.

Way too few of those, although they can, of course, draw higher pay. No, as long as you have some shit under your belt and look like you can hold it together, you're good to go.

I am a pilot and i would guess we're on some degree of demand. I'm the guy from I can fly jets, single engines, multiple engines, helicopters and etc as long as i have a manual.
So i can pilot/drive anything. Including ships. I am also working on a degree of mechanical engineering (and yes our military allows it since we are career based and its technically an investment to them) i'll be done by the time i'm able by law to leave the military.

What's it like to basically know what being in a RWDS feels like? Cool? Fun? Depressing?

And in Brazil the chairforce composes the majority of our air defense and offence. The navy has way too few pilots, the air is left to the airforce in all situations but on our aircraft carrier.

A white feather ain't hard to spot, in the jungle.

W-what's wrong with goats?

Kek, I hadn't thought of it that way.

Had I not been redpilled, it would have bothered me quite a bit, but then again, I wouldn't have acted the way I did in the first place if I wasn't.

I would say it was cool, but I was literally only there for the money, which is pretty shitty. At that point in time I had killed my fair share while in the military already, so it wasn't that big of a deal for me to kill a non-white (Although it's still a pretty big deal, mentally, don't get me wrong, I'm not some edgelord)

Looking back at it in retrospect under the context of RWDS, shit was pretty cash though. But my context for the whole experience overall is overridden by the sheer boredom and Africa just being a fucking miserable shithole for the most part.

If you want to train, it's the field you should go to, not the internet.

Talking about squad-level tactics on the internet is just masturbation.

Yes - a Jewish patriot.

The US was arming the south vietnamese too and look at where that got them.

The idea of arming farmers = peace has been debunked by both Vietnam and Rhodesia.

So you are calling soldiers names for doing shit the government tells them to do, and for loving their country.

Kissinger abandoned his home country of germany and worked day and night to undermine the United States constitution. He is a jew and a born nation wrecker, but i am repeating myself.
He is also famous for making the statement that "Military men are dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

Patton literally fought against the Bonus Army.

I love Patton, but using the part when Patton didn't do it to earn shekel is a bad move.

Isosaari, Santahaminasta lähettiin aina. Suljettiin koska rannikkotykit on antiikkia.

Serving or veteran soldiers frequent this site, but choose not to advertise the fact. There are several reasons for this ranging from don't feel like talking about it to need to stay under the radar for now to avoid the black bag.

youre a retard and your welfare queen "buddy" is lying to you. missles travel faster than the speed of sound, it would be impossible for the "haji fucks" to hear it before it got to them.

They heard it break the sound barrier, faggot. I've been on the ground during plenty of air strikes. Trust me, you hear that shit coming, you just have fuckall time to do anything about it. Which is why it's funny that these guys jumped in the water and tried to swim away.

How many years of combat experience would it require? I assume they expect you to have seen at least some combat.

That's pretty fucking metal
You gotta be fucking kidding.

Not always. PMC's usually have training courses and it's not uncommon to hire people that have only undergone their training courses

The missile didn't kill them, it was the backblast. But yeah, it was fucking hilarious.

My grandfather enlisted for two tours in Vietnam from 1964-1968 and served in infantry.

He died of a heart attack when I was about 12 and he didnt like to talk about his time in Vietnam. I do know he got several Purple Hearts, one of which was for breaking his back when the helicopter he was in got shot down by a gook.

I skipped the agencies and went straight to the business owners. You have to know how to sell to get a contract, probably would've been easier to go the agency route though.

The way I did it was very risky, all under the table, no licenses, no questions asked. Started out working bars as a bouncer, did a little stint at an event agency but that was too boring for me, then I got a job working for a 'chemical storage facility' again, no questions asked on that. Seemed to be a lot of meth addicts in the area though

After that it's pretty easy to find jobs, you start talking to other contractors and making a name for yourself and you'll be asked to do all kinds of jobs. I wound up running close protection for several people, few other things that were probably borderline illegal.

It ain't for me I'll tell you that.

I did it because I thought I could be 'james bond', well James has it pretty fucking rough. It's a thankless job, you get paid shit, your medical bills will add up, and to top it all off even when you're working stateside not even the police are on your side. I can't tell you how many times I had to clear a building, alone, mind you we're talking early in my career the first fucking site job I had, following the policy my employer set forth I called the police, they got there and refused, flat out said 'no' to searching the property because they were scared of the 'gangs' and fucking kek at that, you think gangs like Los Zetas are bad, they're practically children compared to some of the motherfuckers in Africa.

I had the unfortunate crutch of no prior military experience, so I got to 'experience' the shittiest end of it, and I gotta say what you don't know will kill you so learn quick.

You know, I applied there and they started sending me jobs to apply for, but I made more money working for myself, and with G4S at least they fuck around way too much with your background information for me to be comfortable, but to each his own.

Combat operations? Pft. They'll hire anyone for that they don't give a shit. If you aren't a spec ops guy you're expendable as fuck. A guy like me would be dead 100 times before any PMC let say an ex-Ranger die.

Without knowing what he's doing I'm assuming he has dreams of being a PJ but wound up in maintenance.

Define combat experience first off. I'd trust someone who has actually had to fight off an armed attacker by hand over someone who only has the 'experience' of pulling a string on a Howitzer.

You want to get hired by anyone, you need to prove your value. That goes for any employer in any industry.

A lot of doors open to you if you have a 1+ year in a combat theater. The whole thing is pretty saturated unless you have special skills…the regular stuff is filled up very quickly by Ugandans and shit who do anything for 50 USD a day.

…Jesus. At what time period did you do all this? I mean granted, I was in Africa for my work, but it was nothing like you describe.

It sounds like you were working for less than legitimate companies starting out, because I got payed a shit ton and had medical coverage, and never had to clear buildings and shit. PMC's don't really actually do military stuff, at least not since the 80's. When they actually do end up running combat operations, it's usually the ex-SpecOps guys you talk about and they've greased the palms of local government. They don't use random low tier guys because if they fuck up, people they havn't negotiated with or payed off are going to find out, and you end up with a Blackwater situation.

muh shekels! You should only fight for money Goy, how dare you say otherwise!

Top kek m8

Good!

So to the anons that have gone to war.

Do the people there look like they know what they're doing?

Do the orders you get seem logical?

this guy is just trying to give the soldier a victim complex to get out of being the bad guy. pretty weak.

How much do you earn for doing security things?

Pretty fucking retarded when you break it down.

Any interest?

The military was never a spic and span, shiny system. It was always a chaotic mess. When we won wars we were just good at aiming that chaos at the enemy.

So in that regard, orders being illogical is business as usual, orders where the chain of command is bowing to the whims of minorities and women however, is absolutely abnormal and will annihilate the system.

Holy shit user, those stories were amazing. Thank you so much.
It must feel pretty crazy being an IRL Space Marine removing orks
What did you do in the military before you were a PMC? I'm probably going to join at some point before becoming a PMC
Also, how hard is it to be contracted by one? You hear a lot about Blackwater… or Academi, whatever the hell they're called now, triple Canopy, G4S, you know, the big ones, but never the ones in Africa.
I heard quite a few ex-Selous Scouts/Rhodesian SAS/South African SF became mercenaries after everything went to shit, like in Executive Outcomes
These legends in the eyes of those who live on the battlefield, do they still exist?
And how much hardware do you guys have at your disposal? Do you have fucking Mi-24s, jets, and tanks like Executive Outcomes? Or does the UN get all pissy about their ape pets

I was in that thread but didnt screen crap

It was the thread about niggers that started with OP not believing in how niggers shat in elevators in SA

The German Nazis did this countless times…sorry stormfag but white people are just as evil if not more.

:^)

GOOD GOYIM!

lol

I am interested so please tell me more.

Obviously you didn't read the op's post.

Another way to think of it, when they grow up and reproduce they are creating more monsters. No one wants to kill children or someone who might be a nice guy, but the organism must be eradicated or else it will keep growing back and keep destroying everything it touches.

Decent first gen immigrants create shitty children, just like their homeland. It takes centuries or millennia of intense selective selective pressure (including voluntary infanticide, which Europeans always practiced, only now they destroy their family with retard babies) to create a better pool of hominid that can predictably create decent people.

Not all of them have multiple wives, in fact the fact that they even practice polygamy means that 80+ percent of the men can only have sex by raping goats or raping other Afghans wives, or by being gay.

First good day that week.

Fuck Kissinger, he is responsible for negotiating the petrodollar standard which inherently obligates the US to be a hegemon imperialist and be Isreal's bitch in order to stay solvent, most Zionist plans intersect with what is required to keep the petrodollar standard and for the US to stay solvent. The Jews have been clever enough to get their hooks in our foreign policy through the petrodollar long before they started using our military as a 5 dollar whore for the Yinon plan. To think that Nixon considered him "one of the good Jews" his judgement fucking sucks.

I was only a contractor.

But I've seen some things.

Female minorities shoe horned into power positions and were getting fucked on a regular basis by different men. This turned into some bullshit power play on both ends since it was forbidden, but that didn't stop the non stop fuck fests in bathrooms, closets, storage areas, walk in freezers, etc…

Incompetent people would fuck the boss and move up or stagnate and cause problems in their position which would trickle up or down, depending on what they did; it always found a way to fuck things up.

All while drawing massive checks and getting rehired because of preferential treatment.

Sassy black bosses + their harem of bulls = me leaving after I did my 3 training stints and had enough to pay off bills, buy property, and build my own house where I now work.

The fucking government workers and their bureaucracy ruined every thing. They must love this chaos and inefficient system because it was bone deep, everywhere!

What a waste of taxpayer money. I hope whoever knocked her up is white.

This is funny as fuck. It make me less sympathetic to shitskins, which is good. :P

Nice try Shlomo.

I have a disability so I never enlist. Nice try troll.

We lost around half a dozen females within the first two months of deployment due to pregnancy in our unit alone. We were told to stop tracking it after that because it was "solely a medical issue" and didn't rate a PCR. We didn't have eyes on after that.

I only ever saw one of the males. He had lost a rank and was moving rocks from one side of the command compound to the other in a wheelbarrow. Like, fill up the wheel barrow, walk it to the other side, dump it, then repeat. I asked him what happened and what he planned on doing. He said he wanted to start a family with her and was going to take responsibility for the kid. From what I heard, she had it aborted and was trying to fix things with her husband. Whole thing was pretty fucked.

A mental disability,it seems.

REPORTED FOR DEFENDING GLOBALISTS

I just want to hear some cool war stories

Marine rifleman, in the reserves.

Depends on what's going on in the world, what your skill set is, etc. It's pretty hard to give an answer on this one.

Nigga they not only exist, but they're the ones that own and run the companies in Africa. I had lot's of opportunities to chill with a fair amount of them and swap war stories over cigars and wine since I was basically the adopted son of Rhodesiabro's dad, who knew all of them from the bush wars.

Trust me when I tell you to make friends with any white African you meet. They're Slav levels of crazy and loyal, but without the retardation. Best friends you could ever ask for.

Nah m8, it's not the 80's anymore. Some of the really shady fuckers that do some heinous shit in the dark heart of Africa have some serious hardware, but the glory day's of the soldier of fortune are gone, at least for the time being. We're (I say we, but I've been out of the business for years) essentially extremely dangerous bodyguards and mall cops, what with kike globalism forcing a castration of the trade.

There are a few legitimate guys in SA that do keep that sort of stuff in storage because they're rich as fuck and can afford to. They want to have it available in case the glory days come back, but they're under a lot of government pressure because they're on murky "private army" legal ground.

Reported and filtered for derailment. We wanted to hear some interesting stories so shut up you fuckin' nofun fag.

get that button fixed, soldier!

not sure if vietnam necessary or not, but second the mafia wife analogy.

What will happen when these legends are too old to serve?
Who will take their place?
Also will there ever be a chance of Bush War 2: Electric Boogaloo when Mugabe dies?
Post-apartheid South Africa looks fucked to hell and I don't really see a chance there, but perhaps somewhere else?
Holla Forums's own outer heaven

I guess they didn't want them to be counted as statistic.

At least she is trying but why aborted the baby? Unless the baby is rretared or not his. He wanted a family.

I've been thinking of going to SA and help out the white afrikaners that are still there (if the race war doesn't erupt in europe). Been thinking of getting some military training/experience under my belt and getting in the security business over there. The shit that goes on there sounds way too fucked up and I want to help them.

Sound feasible without going full PMC? Any idea if the government would get in the way?

You probably won't be able to do STEM + ROTC. If you want a serious STEM degree go to West Point, or do college -> OCS.

Sorry I didn't clarify that well, she fucked someone who wasn't her husband. I am guessing that she didn't want to have a kid with someone who wasn't him. She fucked a couple of guys before she got sent back. I had made plans to go to Bastion with her but got her PCR the day after we made plans. Felt lucky I dodged that shit show. I would probably have fucked up my dick for life.

As far as them not wanting statistics, the only thing that doesn't sit well with me to this day was when we were told to stop tracking Afghans turned taliban. At the height of the fighting season, we were averaging about one incident a week where an ANA (Afghan National Army) would turn their weapon on the command tent from the guard post, light it up, then run away. I don't remember much of the address the command gave us, but I can still remember the disgust I felt when they said "These peoples are our friends." We lost a lot of people due to that.

Pedro (Army MEDEVAC choppers) not wanting to dust off because there were still hostiles in the area lost a couple of people as well.

Will do. Hell, I may go in and stay as enlisted if I can get into Ranger/SF/some other cool shit that will help me later
Just found out that I got a scholarship as well, basically cuts the tuition in half
Assuming I actually get a degree and don't get fed up with SJW bullshit before then. If Trump gets elected I'm joining the military right fucking then

What do you mean by "without going full PMC"? You mean not making some big career out of it? Depends on what kind of contract you can negotiate. If you're a white dude you can definitely find work in SA guarding white people and their property. You don't just show up, buy a gun, and hire yourself out though. You contract on with a PMC, they take jobs from clients, and assign you accordingly. This way you have some degree of legal protection, liability is placed on the company, you're sure to be paid, etc.

As for training, just find places that offer shooting courses, tactical courses, etc., and make sure you get a record of your completion from them. Take a tactical driving course, a first responder's course, or get a single prop flying license, that sort of stuff. You don't have to be super operator, just competent.

Basically. I mean, I don't mind either way, but I kind of want to know how much is necessary going in. Beyond these rare threads I'm not really sure where to look for info on how to tackle it, so I appreciate you telling me this.

I'm a mixed bastard so I don't look too white. Hope that won't be too much of a problem though.

The South African Special Task Force seems like an irl RWDS
Apparently they only have a 2% pass rate
I can only imagine the shit the Recces go through
White South Africans seem like the hardest motherfuckers on the planet

Yup you are damn lucky. I feel sorry for the husband. I would not be surprised if he disowned her even if she aborted it. I meant why would he trust him if she cheated multiple times and possibly have STDs. ;_;

This is so wrong on many levels. Wha

Had.
Pretty sure they're all gone now.

Here have a version without that crappy music. I made a couple more like these.

wew

These 'stories' are ZOG globalist propaganda to cover up the true purpose of the US Armed Forces and encourage young Americans to give up their lifes for Israel.

Shills please go.

White Africans are basically irl Catachans

I think you'd find this documentary very interesting

Thanks, I'll give it a look tomorrow.

That was years ago and the South African Special Task Force is disbanded. Currently South African Defence Force is useless now.

I still wanted to hear more stories.

it's G.I. Joe

Bump

Please tell me this was a shit bait.

benefits.va.gov/gibill/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.I._Bill

I work with an ex-Marine who is in his 30s, and this is very true. I guess it's kinda comforting to know that most of them are like that, and he's not just an exceptionally lazy shitbag.

I said it more succinctly.

They doesn't want to be called "ex-marine". It triggers them for some reasons.

If you're still here…This was my worst one.

Pt 1.

If I knew how it'd turn out I would have left.

*A ramp ceremony is where they place the remains of our fallen on a plane to get sent home. Typically, a bunch of Marines show up and form ranks on both sides of the plane while public affairs films the pallbearers placing the Marines remains on the plane for the family. The hard truth is 9.9/10 Marines present don't know the deceased and are mostly command staff who show up because if they don't the rest of them will back-bite and bitch about each other.

Pt 2 in coming after a couple of shots.

I know I am not good at correcting my self.

it's not. all you do is stand behind the heavy and hope he doesn't get killed before you uber otherwise you're left with a solly and that faggot is going to rocket jump away at the first sign of trouble. now demoman, that's a class that takes real skill.

Well played.

Pt 2.

Why wouldn't they just put both parts in one box?
Doesn't make sense.

I am sorry for being a dickhead, wouldn't they just put them in one box to avoid pissing them off? That is something I don't understand.

I don't know. It was the one and only time I ever saw that.

Maybe whoever prepped the boxes is stupid. I don't know how you managed not to tell him about the boxes. I feel bad for you and others. I wouldn't do something stupid like that. It is a cruel experience. ;_;

Let me post.

We were told that there was few people who could know the name of a casualty. Namely the Watch Officer and the Assistant Watch Officer. We got asked out loud a couple of times by a specific watch officer about the name of a casualty while some visiting officers from a coalition force were in the COC. We had to tell them "Sorry sir, we are not allowed to say it out loud. I have sent you a Private message with the details." Granted they got pissed and asked the doc's (Navy Corpsman sitting right next to us) what the name was and they would tell them, but we weren't supposed to, and to my knowledge didn't ever tell them once.

Did they ask whoever prepped the boxes why there are two boxes?

I only met the Marine mortician at Bastion once. That was a few weeks after Grunt 1 had been shipped home, and a dozen or so KIA's after. I didn't feel it would be a relevant question to ask. We were a couple miles or so from Bastion, and outside of calling them to ask about British casualties, we rarely called them directly outside of our liaison on site.

Okay, do you feel like telling some more stories m8?

It's happening in my workplace too
Niggers are the most racist of all groups

Sure.

I believe it, niggers are heartless

Why would she report you over saying a opinion based on you not having the data needed for hers
Sluts must love the higher positions of power, they can be as horrible and kniving of bitches as they want

Are you able to track them all?

She didn't "report" me and to her credit, though she could have definitely Page 11'd or maybe even NJP'd me, she left the disciplining to my SSgt as a good Captain should. I don't know what kind of earful my SSgt got, if at all (Since they didn't get along), but I got off easy with some PT since I was in the wrong. Though from our pre-deployment training there were some pictures of her in lingerie she sent to her whatever-he-was that were picked up when she walked into the secure area and turned her phone over to the NCO's who checked her in.

Marines adapt and overcome. We have that reputation for a reason ;)

Dub confirmed.

What is Page 11'd, NJP'd me and PT?

Page 11 - Formal reprimand. Basically saying you fucked up on paper, that you and whoever Page 11'd you sign. You get three of those and you open yourself up to getting NJP'd for being retarded.

NJP - Non-Judicial Punishment - "Ninja Punched" - Anything less than a court-marshal. You could lose a rank should it go to Battalion level NJP. Company level NJP your company commander will take care of it. For Marines, it's a 30 or 60 day suspension of half-pay and leave. Battalion level you're going to lose at least a rank and ~90 days pay and leave. I don't remember if those are the exact numbers off the top of my head, but they are close.

PT - Physical Training - AKA "I don't want to fuck your career with paper work." Hope you can out-perform whoever is going to PT you because they are going to chose whatever they are strongest in and run your ass into the ground with it. I've PT'd plenty of boots for a few hours for various levels of stupid shit because I didn't want to Page 11 them because other than their occasional fuck-ups, they were good Marines.

You have plenty of avenues to fuck your subordinates if they are shit-bags but also, you have plenty of ways to punish them without fucking their career if you know they are good guys at heart.

I'm assuming some military backround is also required? They don't just take any bloke of the streets, do they?

You are very fit. Keep it up good work user. Women cannot complete with men so do that mean they are likely to NJP or Page 11 the marinefags instead of PT?

🏊

Mil or at least LE background is obviously prefered, but not required. There are some good "foot in the door" gigs that can be done without it which open your way further. My question though is why would you want to do this? Also if you want to get into contracting, it does not necessarily have to be armed. There are A LOT of civilian contractors. HVAC stuff for example is in very high demand.

You can do tactical, shooting etc. courses without any prior experience (mostly). They will tell you if its an advanced course but most should be okay for a first timer. First aid is crucial. If you can, get MIRA/FPOS certified (non-US fag here)

I'm bottom tier military. Army Reserves Military Police. I joined well before being redpilled, right out of high school. 6 and 2. Went to Fort Leonard Wood in September and graduated in January or February, can't remember exactly. All I remember is that it was cold all the fucking time. Anyway moving on.

Army is totally poz'd. Nothing but SHARP, EO, Suicide prevention and other such bullshit. Did some useful training here and there but I don't see how they expect us to fight a war. My time in the reserves has only cemented this notion. A lot of people from '04 and such are in my unit, serving out their last few years. They all seem pretty fucked up. Good thing is everyone thinks the SJW shit is gay and we regularly joke about it. Some good folk in the military, but a lot of worthless fucks too. I only joined because at the time I had no other goals, no reason to live or die. I do now and I'm terrified of being deployed. I live in the south so a lot of old timers seem to respect me for it but I don't feel like I deserve it. I hope I can get out unscathed and leave this unfortunate chapter in my life behind. I really hope. I was kinda blessed before when I didn't give a shit either way, there's a certain burden when you have something you care for and I'm not used to that. It keeps me up some nights, with how the world's going these days.
[/blogpost]

I volunteered for the CASOC job and that was the only female I served under since my parent unit was an all male battalion. And though I can recall a few times I pushed where I am sure a male would have hemmed me up, she didn't blast me or worse, backed down. When the base had a marathon, she ran a 1 hour 15 minute 10 mile run and I did a 1 hour 10 minute. I am sure if she tried and planned it she could have given me a run for my money. Then again, it'd be a cold day in hell when I let myself get beat by a girl.

But since the military just okay'd females to be in front-line fighting positions (which in my opinion is a terrible idea) give it a few years and the statistics will tell if females are more prone to smoke or paper-work their Marines. From my experience with female Marines in general, they will probably be more prone to paper-working their Marines as opposed to smoking them for the very reason you stated, very, very, very few can compete with men. Only time will tell user.

Can you smoke me in Aussie? I am kiddin' m8. What is CASOC job?

A lot of the girls are brainwashed feminists so they are going to destroy the white milfags lifes as many as possible because you know why! RIP military careers and enter into civilian world. How long have you been working in military for?

Good post user, I am so jelly of you. :)

CASOC is Casualty Operations and Reporting. Though if we are being totally accurate it's CASualty Operations Center.

I don't think it's brain washed femi-nazis as much as it is them knowing they can't physically compete as well as men which leads to them being really insecure about it and them lashing out and over compensating due to those insecurities. Like I said, a few girls could have beaten me if they prepared for it and the stars aligned and they had some factors in their favor. But that is 3 out of the hundredish I met during my time in. I didn't have a perfect PFT (physical fitness test) but I was on the higher end compared to other males.

I signed up for 4 years (Standard for US milfags) but it ended up being 5 years after I found an IED the wrong way on my last deployment. Spent about a year in a hospital thanks to that, but all things considered I got real lucky so I got no complaints.

Look at the number, you are lucky! Do you have any problems after IED? For example you can't walk properly or have minor disability.

My back is pretty fucked up and I my leg is now a barometer. I kept all of my limbs so like I said, I got lucky. After I came to I remember checking my balls to make sure my stuff was still there. After I found that it was I shouted "You missed faggots!" The guys I was with got a good kick out of that.

Thanks for letting me vent user, I needed to get that shit out. I'm going to go try to get some sleep. Take care of yourself.

I will, that is a long awesome chat, which I enjoyed so much. I am sad that I can never enlist. I hope you come back again to empty your angers into here. I like you in a brotherly way. When are you going to smoke me? I am kiddin'! :)

The idea is, I guess, "once a marine, always a marine."

Interesting

Really tired so I'm not sure if this is some kind of subtle form of sarcasm but if it was I'm seriously not gloating.

However if you're being sincere thanks I think?

A bit off the mark, but I gathered the gist of the types of people they're looking for.

I am sincere because I can't enlist unlike you.

Stay bluepilled user

I am already redpilled so there is no going back user.

Then why are you posting like someone who can't see the bigger picture?

To be honest, it makes me sad that so many upstanding white men are sent off to die or be maimed in useless wars. We talk about white genocide all the time, could this not be a part of it? All of Germany's men were killed off in WW2, forever cucking the entire race.

We see white genocide in everything yet we are unable to denigrate what the service has been since WW1. On an individual basis I'm sure you guys are exemplary individuals, but I wish we would stop sugar coating the fact that military service nowadays is pure globalist. Maybe Trump can fix that, I don't know.

I have a friend's dad who recently died of a heart attack after having served in Desert Storm. He did a lot of side stuff for Israel. Now my friend is dad less because he fought too hard for "Le glory". Am I supposed to be proud of him or angry at his loss? I'm both to some degree, but I can't help but think he was wasted for no good reason. Sure we can jerk it about honor and such, but that won't help replace another fallen white brother.

He did what he wanted, what's left to lose other than regrets?

My friend's dad died physically only recently, but you could tell he was very fucked up from the experience. No regrets? Life isn't about white men dying in sand nigger land. Take off the rose colored goggles you seem to have regarding military service for just ONE second and realize that.

Oh, you meant PTSD.

There's no going back tbh.

Because I consider the based white milfags to be my heroes and some people complains about the hardship but in reality it is nothing compared to military life, not even my life. I am sad that their life wasted in the corrupted pollies and kikes's name. They are supposed to defend their people but all they do is to make thing worse. It is sick. If it is up to me then I would command them to execute all lowlife useless scumbags with no restrictions upon them. ;_;

This is just a meme that antifa pushes, it's exaggerated.

It's not.

It has been drilled into them to obey.

There's nothing to gain with what you just said, how could those "lowlife useless scumbags" even be a threat?

You're quite the idealist user, sounds like you had prior experience with crime or terrorism?

I laughed so fucking hard

how could those "lowlife useless scumbags" even be a threat?

Our biggest threat is our own unbased traitors within our circles because they are responsible for our sufferings because they wanted to please kikes like good dogs and making their beautiful wet ty dreams come true. If they are executed and talented militaristic people replace them then kikes would have less influences on us. Democracy is useless so it need to be replace by stratocracy. We need a leader with steel balls to lead us.

They are soldiers and are meant to do jobs quickly and efficiently as long as the leaders know what they are doing but sadly that is not the case today. They are just cattle to them. So low!

I didn't know that I appeared idealistic.

you had prior experience with crime or terrorism?

I don't have any experiences related to that.

War is part of the human experience, user.

I know my actions didn't serve the interests of my country, but those of globalist elite.

However, for the man I am today, the experience was irreplaceable. When you're shooting back at fucker shooting at you, when you're taking cover from heavy mortar fire, you start truly knowing yourself and your character.

I fought for selfish reasons, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Guess what happens to the talented ones when they join?

They got abused for the pollies's fuckin' unreasonable motives. They are not honourable when it comes to wars.

True for the most part.

Tell me what you think could replace the "globalist elite" then when it comes to organizing the world's development.

Start conquering the lands and impose the martial laws on the people. Military education will be part of k- university. Ban the welfarism and everyone must employed. Fund the military, plane and space technology. Every desirable white women are required to become mothers at 15 years old and have 5 white kids. Every white men must serve in military for 10 years. Criminals will be sentence to life slavement.

3 valid points, the rest will just ignite a dystopia

What are the three valid points?

Living the hard life will keep the people unpussified and hardened. It is good for our spiritual health, what else will we just cry over? A hungry nigger? A SJW? Those useless walking objects don't need to exist.

Patton fought by not giving money to veterans who have bled for the country.

It's goddamn bullshit.

NEET life is best life

2,3, and 4

The others are a bit extreme

Here's your reply.

Don't feel sorry for the criminals. The simple solution is just don't break the laws.

To whom?

False charges ever come into play? The justice system isn't exactly that refined to settle the case without the complete story.

Whoever create the false story against them for whatever reason will become slaves or suffer the public physical punishment inflict upon by their own victims. There must be solid evidences, witnesses and investigators before it press the charges against them.

To the post i replied to?

Doesn't seem to be a very time-efficient way to solve crime.

The military police are judge, juror and executor so it is flexible.

Ok

Which posts do you think are FAKE???

Military police decides the thief need the hand chop then he will get it immediately or the rapists get burn at the stake publicly.

Bad call, put more thought into the process fam.

Making false stories against the innocent will have their untainted organs harvested.

Still won't bring back the dead

Pick one faggot

Many of us are ex-military as well.

newfags can't bold text

lurk moar faggot

Fresh meat from the reserve/national guard detected.

Stopped right there. You are so obviously lying out your ass it isn't even funny.

I like I said there must be solid evidences, witnesses and investigators before it press the charges against them.

When it is done then MP will do the shits as they see fit.

You have the mind of a child.

Ok but thank you for sharing your thought with me though.

You've clearly never been military. You don't question a superior officer in clear view of everyone else. Noone is going to let that stand without being addressed nor should they as the chain of command is important. Most decent officers will listen to concerns if brought up in private though as it avoids undermining their authority.

What is this silly crap.

you know how it goes from here

That is fantastic!

Sure I'll throw just a short one in Here.

Such is life in the Army.

How inappropriate. How can he be fat? Milfags must be always fit. I would whip that nigger into a strong slave and have him dig the mines out.

How about another one.

>Three ANZACAustralian soldiers join on the table

By having a large neck.
It's called making tape.
Also that was when the Army was hurting for anyone so standards were super low

What is CW2s and PFC?

Hahaha…..keep the stories rolling please.

Thank

Holla Forumslacks literally use more Yiddish and Hebrew than most of the jews i've known.

Good god, it's going to take hours to get this cringe off my face. We're gonna need a spaghetti clean-up on isle Holla Forums, please.

Hello milfags, how are everyone?

The tragic thing now is that there isn't even a pretense of heroism now.

It does sound like a great life though. Shame it couldn't be a military for our interest.

niggers alway find a way to game the system. they are experts at it.

mfw he thinks upside downland is real life roadwarrior

So, it was literally an ork trukk manned by diggaboyz?

Well, now I know what's going to happen if I ever run an Only War game, and I send the PCs off to fight the Orks…

Any place for a safe and vault technician in these kind of organizations?

WE WAS ORKS N SHEEEEIITT

That's insulting to orks, plz stop

Thanks for the response.

I've considered going the military route for a long time, but the US military is so pozzed now that I know for a fact that I would end up regretting it especially since there are no contracts under 4 years. I guess there's a good chance I would regret contracting in some African shithole too, but at least I wouldn't be forced to attend diversity courses and get ordered around by POG dykes. Although it's a stupid curiosity, I've always wondered what the soldier's life is like I know it's not fucking COD and most of it is sitting/standing around, doing menial labor or putting up with bullshit from your superiors for weeks or months on end. Also, the money seems pretty decent, at least once you get some experience under your belt.

You called?
I got you, user.

That's because a smart jew will hide his/her heritage at this point in the game, in order to avoid the coming Shoah.

And have you heard of what any of those shady fuckers get up to with their heinous business?

You're DEAD kiddo

So you say, when you see some dead mutilated children, that you sympathize with someone who wants to kill and mutilate children.

Very interesting.

I have questions.

I agree with your sentiments, but you probably embarrassed the SSgt in front of someone who was already looking for a piece of his ass.

Dub confirms.

That is because they knew the bleeding heart white traitors are their side. If all of the white traitors are to disappear then it is useless for the worthless niggers to keep gaming.

bump

Go kvetch about muh cultural appropriation on tumblr ya schmuck.

What the fuck is that shit?

US Marine…y……Corp

Bumping with womyn in the military

Good goys. Don't bother trying to save your race. Go kill some innocent Muslims so they have a reason to come to your nations and fight back.

Hello Turkroach.

heh k

We never should've built the oilfields then pay them for the shit we harvested. Then again, we should let Israel live and die on their ability. Would be a shame if you were overrun by a billion retarded niggers and raped to death.

Are women allowed on the front lines? I thought they could only do support shit away from any actual infantry roles.

What's wrong with that?

Laughing my ass off

They're working on it. IIRC they're working on opening all combat positions to women. They've already used them in Iraq frontlines for things like translation and strip-searching cockroach women.

Women infantry been a failure in every single country it's been tried. Women just aren't near as capable as men. It's biology. They're slower, weaker, bleed out faster, less aggressive, and it introduces social problems. Men (not Elliot Rodger Holla Forums types) naturally want to protect women and compete against eachother for them.

It's just a bad idea, and I've nothing intrinsically against women like the faggots here.

What exactly is going on in that image, other than her pointing a possibly loaded weapon at her left kidney?

"World "War" is a hoax, controlled demolition , strategic relocation Period.

Controlled demolition and strategic relocation.

a friend of mine said some fat pig spic is taking your tax dollars , she keeps getting doctors excuses to not do phys tests so she can stay in the military and leech the money, all she fucking does is watch tv.

Not even walking around her house?

wut

If your answer is "watch this video" then don't bother.

war is a hoax. you did not and will not see another human being die as an act of war.
There is no combat to be had because there is no enemy.

TOTAL HOAX.
NEVER HAPPENED.

vietnam war never occured. There was no enemy in vietnam to combat because the war was a lie.
Something that is based on a lie cannot be true.
You were not in vietnam, and you did not witness anybody get killed as a result of combat. You have witness for death in vietnam. Stop hoaxing and telling jewish fablese about war death.

you did not witness any death of supposed friend, you have no witness of any death as combat death at all.

combat does not exist. You did not miss anything because there was nothing to miss. There was no enemy, it was fabricated.

nobody fought anything, there was not enemy.
You have no evidence of any death as per an act of war, or combat.
War is a hoax.

THANK YOU KEK

So hominids never engage in mass, concerted homicide. Okay. War is usually profit by propaganda, I'll give you that, but that doesn't mean people don't conspire to kill eachother in massive numbers.

Nigger, there's reasonable, commendable scepticism and "tinfoil", and then there's you.

you try and go out there today and find any evidence of you supposed war deaths.

they dont exist

you never witnessed a death in any supposed combat situation because the those situation are hoaxes.

you have no proof of death in any war.
stop worshiping death.

The rest of your posts sound like pure sophistry. Because every single human wasn't there to watch, we can't *really* prove that it happened. Just like you can't *really* prove what happens when you type shit over the internet. Tell that to the families that dead ZOGbots left behind.

nice platitudes.

go hoax yourself.

You are presented jewish fables through the talmudvision and you believe that there are people dying. You have no proof of death. You are worshipping death because a bunch of jewishing gremlins tell you that there is mass death occuring.

Armies are gypsies, nothing to be glorified, they are not heroes, they are on long term camping operations.

there is no sophistry tounge tying tricks here. You are just tricking your mind thinking that you witnessed any war death which you did not, stop lying about war death.

you are commendably semetic

And you are absolutely illiterate.

You're probably one of those niggers who screams "keep woke muh niggaz" on kikebook.

Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. 30And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. 31And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Nigger have you ever been through MEPS?

you misunderstand user

she watched tv while shes supposed to be working.

What? They didn't jail her for doing nothing but glued her eyes to the tv….come on dude you are messing with my head.

Here are you Dead men's Bones.
Your confidence men swindlers.
You continue to believe these career gypsies. You continue to believe the monopolized story they present to you.
At no point do you know these people. They are not part of your tribe, they represent the anti-tribe. They are not part of your family, they represent the destruction of families through seperation. At no point are these people from your town or community, they are travelling gypsies, hoaxing a minstrel show.

The only reason anybody believes these jewishing hoaxcrafters is because they believe the story presented through the talmudvision of death dying and destruction through war. All war is hoax.

2deep4me fam

No.

I think you're a retard because I've talked to people who were in war. One of them was my grandfather, the other was my best friend's father.

And you're telling me that the bullet wound scars and my grandfather's fucked up leg was faked by the jews right?

It wasn't war the JNA just got a tad bit drunk and shot at my grandfather and my friend's father as a gesture of peace, right?

All of the mass graves all over the Balkans are fake, right?

I guess the bombing of Dresden was also faked.

And Hiroshima.

And literally everything since the beginning of fucking time was faked.

Fellate a shotgun you incredible fucking retard.

TOTAL GYPSIES

you do not know these people.
they are not part of your family.
they are not part of your tribe or clan.
they are not your friends.
they do not even know you exist.
these are strictly confidence men gypsies claiming a monopoly on death.

notice gypsy regalia throughout on uniforms as a distraction tactic.

YOU ARE BEING GYPPED BY GYPSIES

Oh brave new world which has such people living in it!

YOU ARE NOT AFFORDED ANY EMOTIONAL ENERGY FOR EVENTS THAT YOU DID NOT WITNESS
YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO DEMAND EMOTIONS FROM STRANGERS

THANKS TO ALL THE CENSUS WORKERS INVOLVED IN THE ABOVE EVENTS, TOTAL DEATHS CALCULATE TO SIX MILLION

GOOD THING YOU CALLED IN THE CENSUS WORKERS TO COUNTED THE STACKED UP DEAD BODIES FROM DRESDEN

GO WORSHIP YOU DEATH MUSHROOM CLOUD YOU ARE WEAK

Pffft, you claim to be redpilled but you don't even know about the dinojews faking history.

If they are then how do you explain the abandoned Japanese military transports all over Papua New Guinea?

Wish you had removed the spelling error from that before taking a screenshot.

Holla Forums nowadays is batshit insane.

From getting excited over happenings too many time. Do you have a military story? If yes then please post this.

Truly I am too old a fag for this board. Anyone willing to spoonfeed a casual by leading him to wherever the real nigs went?

Did you make a typo at:
Because I have an autistic friend who is swearing you just made a typo.

If you niggers keep coming in here and being elitist I'm going to get on the bandwagon of people calling you out.

Nah, just ignore them.

Sorry guys, white Australian born and bred, 100% UK descent. Why am I so passionate? Must have something to do with all the 'refugees' coming to Australia before, during and after the war and carrying on their bullshit here. Up to and including Australian war memorials being vandalised by cunts butthurt over Australia's recognition of the 'Former Yugoslav republic of Macedonia'. Someone forgot to tell these shitbags that once you become a citizen of a new country, old grudges need to die.

Nice bait. Here's your token reply, what a thrill attention must be for you.

They didn't. They knew him as a blowhard and regarded him as a coward and liar, hence 'white feather'. He adopted the feather in response to the nickname, not the other way around.

True, which conflicts severely with his unsubstantiated stories of spending hours moving undetected through enemy lines to get a single vital shot off.

Hot damn, is that your best shot? Perhaps you missed the 'one million people in one hundred days' statistic. Nowhere even in Elie Wiesel's wettest dream would anyone claim the Nazis killed at that rate.

Roos, wallabies, potoroos, pademelons and quokkas come in all shapes and sizes and are generally very easy to hunt/shoot and tasty to boot. Without such an abundant protein source Australia would not have had any inland aboriginals by the time it was discovered.
Also, emus are tasty and easily caught with a bolas- wonder why the abbos never invented the bolas?

You're on the wrong side of history if you think the muslims and catholics didn't team up for a little revenge after Clinton had his little partisan party.

I'll have to tell my uncle he was a figment of my imagination next time I visit his grave. Or that the human remains I zipped into bags in Rwanda were just a vivid hallucination.
If you genuinely believe what you're writing, I suggest you consult a psychiatrist immediately. You show all the signs of being schizotypal, if not schizophrenic.

I love your post m8.

Uh, his account was actually staying stationery for hours like a fucking tree in order to get the shot.

Hey, I'm from there.
Some parts of the balkans are lawless and retarded-ish. Which would be the area where you were stationed. Bosnia and especially Kosovo.

Long story.
There's nothing I can tell you that wont be contested - then again, I contest half the thing posted in this thread.

You're full of shit. You don't even know what an ustasha is if you're equating them with catholics.

bump

I think it is unnecessary for Kosovo to be independent because too many of them are stupid and do not know how to run a country. What do you think of Kosovo independence?

I was referring to the story in which he took 4 days to crawl 1500 yards through an enemy held area without food, water or sleep, almost being stepped on by enemy soldiers, before getting off a shot then escaping.

Okay, not all Catholic Croats were Ustasha, but the Ustasha was very definitely a strongly Catholic organization. Now run along and make yourself useful, there's no doubt a balije near you who needs his dick sucked.

What about joining for the free combat training and access to weapons you'll need in the coming race war?

When college faggots too gutless to go into combat and/or too fat to enlist stop screaming about sour grapes.

Bump

Hey I like your stories so can you vent some more angers here? I am all ears. :)

Cousin was a recruiter for 8 years, from 03-11, and the stories he would tell me. I believed him since I noticed a drop in quality in the new recruits when I was in the Army.

Seems they had a waiver for everything for a while, if you wanted in, they'll wave whatever was holding you back.

The real nigs are still here, it's just getting summer.

That is reckless. Can the deaf person get the waiver to enlist?

You got me. No reason to stay in shape anymore

They can only wave shit like low ASVAB scores(seen retards that scored 11 get wavered in, minion is 30), criminal record, and other shit I can't recall. You can't get waivers for shit that is physically wrong with you that stops you from enlistment.

No stay in fit. It is better to live than to suffer the stroke or heart attack.

I am wearing the hearing aids and I can't enlist because I have a disability. It is okay for other to waive just because they are dumb criminals. Oh come on…. ;_;

that could actually work
though i think NAFTA prevents this from happening

Which picture?

They need to tear the agreement. Mexico invaded USA not once but few times! USS didn't do anything about that. I am not joking. It can easily warrant a war for Mexico.

I served for a two year stint. Even got some little lance corporal chevrons to make me look dapper for the ladies. implying

I always just took it as Holla Forums not liking where the military was going with letting in queers and trannies and now women. It's like how everyone shit talks other countries for being pussies, but would help remove kebab and merchant at the drop of the hat. Just my opinion though, so idk. I also did MCROTC and that was filled to the brim with people who only wanted to be Marines because they watched Full Metal Jacket and thought it was "hardcore," so I get where some of the dislike comes from

Oh, and this too

Bump

Hello everyone, how was/is your military life?

Bump for the milfags.

I refused to join the military so I wouldn't be surrounded by fuckers like you

This story was posted to /k/ months
Calling bullshit on this as it is in the exact same format.

Do anyone have experiences with the trannies and poofters in military?

That reminds me, I once told an Ami major that it's customary to return salutes.
Gud times

Did the Aussies attempt to enlist in Papua New Guinea defence force? I am just curious.

bump

Go take another shot, and since I'm at work make it a double.

I spent three years in Yemen on a shit COB carrying cheesecake over the surface of the sun to a few officers in Ops. Once I saw an explosion because some dipshit we never found fired a mortar into the base.

The only thing I could think of every night was how much I missed working at Rotten Robbies.

I had a cousin who fought in Korea, ended up killing a chink battalion in one night, later awarded the Silver Star.

Bump

He claimed to have found chemical weapons when there were no such barrels.
"AT ANOTHER LOCATION, WE FOUND BARRELS OF CHEMICAL material that was intended for use as biochemical weapons. Everyone talks about there being no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, but they seem to be referring to completed nuclear bombs, not the many deadly chemical weapons or precursors that Saddam had stockpiled. Maybe the reason is that the writing on the barrels showed that the chemicals came from France and Germany, our supposed Western allies."

That's why you keep sperging out then?

Why are the government such a dickhead to their own soldiers? Is it because that they are nationalistic?

those shooters sure do love listening to music while they shoot huh?

I do not see you, therefor you do not exist.

How do I know you're not an AI? post a pic and timestamp, faggot.

Was a contractor in Iraq as well. The amount of money the gov threw away was astronomical.

When they started closing bases they'd just leave shit in place. Doesn't matter how many tens of thousands of dollars (or more) it was.

Anyone know any website or anything listing experiences in Africa, particularly Kenya?

It is ear protections.

That is as far as I can take the story. Still it's not like the end matters that much.

What matters the most is that those fucking subhumans just deserve to die a slow, painful death, and not only they don't even deserve help, it's not even worth it to actually help them because them will sabotage any effort: give them something, they'll sell it, teach them something, they'll use it against you, help them, they'll torture, rape and kill you.

I wish I could nuke half the planet.

Because evidently cololizing them is bad and evil, let's get raped and murdered instead.

…Who killed the girl in the end?

Whoops, missed a spot

bump

bump

wait..

yea?

I have a girl on my FB that was down in Congo and helped out some niglets a couple of months. She had internet-acces during it so she uses to write a status like once a day or some shit like that. One day I saw she wrote and girl asked her "have you been out exploring the forest or something?" and she answered, no no we just stick to the village and we have guards around all time. Fast forward a year. Immigration "crisis" happens. Now this girl is all for open borders, for congolians, for shitskins for everyone. And she get buttmad if someone says "they rape".

The weirdest thing about all this is that she herself KNOW how dangerous this people are. I mean, "we cant leave the village and we have armed guards around" but now shes totally fine bringing them her and letting them out in the streets.

I swear, women gonna be the one of the major reasons why western society collapse. Theyre so fucking stupid.

pretty offtopic but when i saw that pic i had to write this. Just vent my anger

More about straight enlisted women?

bump

Jesus Christ dude.

She was obviously very well protected. Did you ever ask her just why she thinks those armed men were around there covering their asses?

Bitch might as well be brain dead.

You could always see about joining the Foreign Legion

When China goes full-colonial in Africa in the coming years, I'm going to establish a PMC that offers nigger-hunting safari tours.
Shit's gonna be so cash.

that's cute you and your autistic friend browse pol together. I wish my friends were like that.

Patton was a piece of shit, and I'm glad he's dead.

be glad my best friend got all fucked up in the head from playing with too many explosives

Except without the degeneracy, which was the whole issue with the Brave New World.

cant wait for the military to become privatized

while I understand that being in the army is good for developing physical fitness and mental discipline, there are a million good reasons for not joining an army and a million other ways to otherwise develop said skills.

And while this seems to be mainly an american thing, but with the "we're so much more better by default than the weak civies" vibe you guys tend to give off it's not fucking strange that some people despise you

Such as?

What happened?

Fuck the chinese, but hopefully they torture every single nigger there before we nuke the place.

Meh the republic is finished anyway and America is moving into its Ceasarism phase so it will happen sooner or later.

Nice one. But I guess you can still see them if they smile.

bump

Maybe she isn't taught that the niggers will rape and kill her.

bump

good bread

now its already the property, except its everyone else paying for it
and else everyone else not having the chance to own a legit military actually serving their interests

so I think its better

I don't have the military story but this video is problematic enough to embed.

Except in Brave New World they stymied scientific progress to keep people happy and docile instead of pushing progress to always keep humanity on the edge of new discoveries and frontiers. Also they genetically engineered people to be lesser instead of encouraging the genetically lesser to work harder to be better.

Nothing triggering, but I've got a few second-hand accounts of my brother who became a Marine. My brother was essentially rejected by the rest of my family for having way to much masculine energy, which usually resulted in poor life decisions. The Marines allowed him to focus that energy on killing people and blowing shit up, which worked out really well for him.

Even in training he had begun to develop a reputation.

That is a good story.

engineering i.e math and physics

there are people who know how to destroy things

then there are people who build things and also know how to destroy things.

Do you think you can take your average soldier and turn them into an electrical, mechanical, chemical, or bio engineer?

versus taking an engineer and teaching them to become a soldier?

bump

Seems odd he's be alone in Infantry School as an enlisted man. We never went through the scenario you described. Was he an officer? I don't know if they go to the same place for SOI as the enlisted. They might, but OCS is in Quantico, Virginia.

I believe you though, since it is in fact possible to make a (very weak) IED out of your MRE heaters. It's not a Bunsen burner, though. It's actually a little plastic baggie with a reactive chemical that heats up when exposed to water.they cone with every MRE

I thought the same. I did ITB in San Diego. The only time we were on our own was land nav so we couldn't cheat. Riflemen don't work alone, so if it's true his brother broke SOP.

Why do the ex-milfags sucks at civil life?

Bump

Where can I volunteer to help the former us soldiers?

CS gas doesn't do anything to you, the convulsions you have are just a massive subconscious over reaction. You just have to focus on the fact that you're still breathing.

Did you get laid?

Getting a 'confirmed kill' doesn't mean you get a record in your book saying that you killed someone with a certificate. It means a battlefield investigator looked at the body found a bullet hole in him that was most likely from your or some American's gun and decided it was justifiable homicide.

I respect your service but none is allowed to shittalk smug animu girls in my chinese cartoon board.

This nigga knows his shit.

He was an arab in a plane. Huemonkey did the right thing.

It's always the backblast with subhumans.

I was a corpsman with the Marines, so I was kinda one. Though we used to make fun of army medics all the time because our E-1s could do IVs, and generally anything a corpsman is allowed to do, while in the army (at least where we were) only sergeants and above could do anything harder than applying tourniquets and giving out Motrin.

When I was in Iraq , one of the other corpsmen was this nigger that was so fucking full of himself. He'd puff his chest out as far as it could go, when he walked he literally looked like a chimp. Anyways, he acted like he was the hardest nigger alive, and said how much he wanted to "slay bodies". Yet, the very first time his platoon got shot at, they couldn't find him anywhere. They eventually found him curled up in a ball in a near-by house, cowering and bawling his eyes out. That was the day I realized why there were pretty much no niggers in the line companies.

Nothing wrong with that launch.
RPG-7 is perfectly safe to fire from a confined space so long as minimum clearance is observed.
All you are seeing is kicked up dust.
It's amazing how many kuffar comment on things like this without even having read the operator's manual.

mehmet pls

Careful not to fall for it.

I feel bad for you and the company for having to deal with the useless niggers.

I didn't have to deal with them often. They were all pretty much in support, which is non-combat, and I ended up with a infantry platoon that was all white except for a single Filipino. It was pretty awesome. It wasn't until right before I left that we got a black in the platoon. He was an actual African though, which are far less lazy than American niggers, and probably wasn't raised by a single mother.

Friend of mine was doing humanitarian aid work over in Africa and said shit like that happened all the time. In some of the not even remote villages too.
Apparently one guy (with some really easily treatable blindness) said he didn't trust the medicine because he had heard stories that it was poison. He was more willing to believe that it wasn't medicine, but instead an ancient magical potion, than believe the medicine was not actually poison. The best part was that the guy they treated (medicine works in basically a day) went around telling everyone that a "powerful shaman" came and blessed him with sight so some other guy comes in and starts yelling that he's fucking pissed they undid the curse he put on the first guy.
Happened a few times in different villages too, people claiming they were cursed.

I hope you don't see a tranfag. You wouldn't like them. They are damn too sensitive to pronouns.

I never saw one when I was in , it was still again the USMJ to be a tranny. Should have never been allowed. Same with fags and women in anything but support roles( or women in the military at all, they just become walking cumdumpsters), it's very interesting that all those things were allowed right as global tensions are starting to rise. It's almost like they want us to lose the next war.

I've got a few stories, mostly involving the marine corps Integrated Task Force. Anyone interested?

Also have a pic from the MCMWC

Sure dude.

Not that guy, but an integrated task force just means he worked with women in the infantry, and cold weather training isn't exactly spec ops. I almost had to go , but I changed station back to the navy side before my battalion went.

Are they problematic?

I wasn't in when women could be in the infantry, but I'm pretty sure they are anyways. Just about every girl I knew in the military , except for a few, we're walking mattresses. They are surrounded by cocks 24/7, most of these girls are fairly bland , so they never got attention in high school. Now they're at sea/ in the desert (desert goggles are real, let me tell you…) and everyone wants to fuck them.

Not to mention every time they want to get out of a deployment , they just pop a baby in and cry about it.

Thst doesnt even begin to scratch the surface on why its a terrible idea. Women just shouldn't be in the military period.

I'm glad I'm out before then

LEL

I'm a grill but thank you.

Good stories so please keep them coming. Thank everyone for their contributions to this thread.

Good to know that I am not the only grill here. By the way I am OP of my thread. :)

No wai! Do u liek mudkips?

Holla Forums is pretty Elliot Rodger and under 30 (actually 90% under 25, see banned census threads), so I can't take many opinions here seriously. Ethnonationalism and NatSoc, sure, they're cool and sensible. But NEETsoc and islam, no fucking way. Hating women is nigger-tier and gay and retarded, unless you hate your own species and deny genetics makes brains which make culture. And hate epigenetics, by which a sedentary tendie-sucking faggot is not the Aryan father.

Tits or GTFO.

Prolly because they pay you more to defend isreal than you get paid to flip burgers for the goyim

bump

I don't watch Pokemon anymore because I am too old for this but somehow I still find the Pokemon games somewhat enjoyable.

I know. At least there are some white people on Holla Forums that are actually based parents.

make it happen obango

why do you need to have a "slave" class

their presence is dangerous at best and toxic at worst
how long do we need to wait before some bitch wines about how badly the lower class is treated
their is no fucking reason for a nation to take care of more than one people to bear more than one nationality

sounds like the trekies found this place

says the faggot with 31 posts who bumps this thread every single day

no

This is quite what the NWO kikes are working toward.

You are an faggot too for not ignoring this thread.

Seems like the only shill here is you, faggot.

Yea mate we all have our own little power fantasies but lying about this shit on the internet doesn't help.

Everyone ignored this very accurate post.

Yeah?

Yeah?

Bump

I'll just leave this here. Archive.is is sucking dick on my mobile, if some kind user could help?

news.com.au/world/north-america/american-sniper-chris-kyle-exaggerated-his-military-record-according-to-report/news-story/a0e21338a638edc6405d229f2f9bb5d1

KYLEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

CHRIS KYLE IS A LYING FUCK WITH STOLEN VALOR

That guy is the ultimate tool. Not only what you posted but BMB and even his death just melds into the whole list of hoax shootings coming from Obama admin and hollywood. Hard to tell if he was even real at all but no matter what he was a tool

bump

How fucking long have you been in the army, we've known women make shit soldiers for millennia.

This is one of my favorite threads on Holla Forums.

Some of the stories may even be true.

I think myself that the true stories are actually the ones which are so ridiculous, and obviously couldn't happen in real life, that they just have to be fake.

At a lecture in the Engineer School the Chief Instructor told us that in his time in Afghanistan when there was a serious incident with a landmine a lot of completely different organizations would arrive and start fighting over the bomb evidence left behind. The CIA would fly in and take one bit, and fly it off to Langley, the Marines would take another, the National Security Agency another, etc. Then he'd arrive with the engineers last when everything was nearly gone, but they might find something informative if they were lucky. In other words a total cluster-fuck. Then he'd have to try to find out what information the other teams had got but either be told get lost, it's secret, or have to do deals and play office politics to find out anything. There was no central co-coordinating body to collect, analyze, and disseminate useful information about IEDs. So people were dying who shouldn't have.
It's not still like that today is it?

This officer said that when he was in Afghanistan he drove into a tiny village in the middle of nowhere. An old woman hobbled out of one of the houses and went over to his vehicle and started muttering and trying to shove food into the front of the engine. The officer asked the translator what was going on and he said that the old woman thought the vehicle was an animal and she was trying to feed it. She had never seen a vehicle before and thought it was an animal which was hungry due to carrying the crew such a long distance. The old woman thought the modified 4X4 was some sort of super modified donkey.

KEK

Bump

bump

They allowed the trannies in and military guys are paranoid about them because the trannies seeks the minor things to report and ruin their careers.

Self-fufilling prophecy.
I wonder how one can meme this.

God damn, that was gold. Wasn't even gonna comment on this thread.

Lol what a fucking triggered faggot, I used to think the military was cool but it turns out you're all a fucking bunch of pussies.

Bump

Bump

Google "US Soldier Homemade Sextape".

And you will see why they shouldn't be allowed in the combative careers.

Typical nigger looking for a handout

It is hard to see them at night unless they bare their teeth.

An actual israeli here, during the usual ohgodfuckme checkpoint duty I bashed the butt of my gun at a ugly sandnigger, bitch couldnt stand in line and started shouting. at the other side fucking shalom achsav or whatever group of degenerates decided to film. Im pretty sure one of the women there was swedish. anyway we smashed the camera and went on with our lives

I believe their low level of intelligence is due to generations of inbreeding.

There was a (Dutch, I believe) scientist who came to the conclusion that Islam's inbreeding practices have permanently damaged their genes.

Do you have the source on Dutch scientist?

bump

You asshole.

Is he in jail now?

Im not.

Stop necrobumping.

I am not talking about you, it's guy in the picture.

You are intruding here welfare queen.

You should remove yourself.

MODS ANCHOR THIS THREAD OF FAGGOTRY!

An israeli drives home without brake cables now.

I do not think you belong here.

You should go, (((user)))

This is not good news for the US soldiers.

niether are these.

bump

Bump

bump

bump

the proper way to bump a thread is to post something opposing to the OP-post.

lrn2bump.

loving this shadow of a nation

Why can't the niggers keep their mouth shut? They claimed to be better but every one know they are full of bullshits. They can't swim so they have to extra times in order to pass. It is cheating and unfair.

Here is the proof to show how problematic it is for military.

Brea Evans grabbed the shipping box and started filling it with the kinds of products she, her friends and their mothers use on their own hair. “I know she’s going to be excited that someone picked this up for her,” the 13-year-old said. She and a couple of dozen others at the “Sister Soldier” (also an 80's racist anti White rapper) packing party at Bethel AME Church on Saturday made their way through an assembly line of Dudley ethnic hair care items and toiletries. The items are destined for African American soldiers in combat zones. Evans, whose Girl Scout troop helped out, doesn’t know a thing about the soldier whose name appears on the box’s label, except that she’s serving in Iraq. But such packing parties are catching on across the country. The Sister Soldier Project already has shipped thousands of care packages — more than 6 tons of goods. The project is based in Grover Beach, Calif., but it has connections with local groups. For black female troops serving in the Middle East, ethnic hair care products often are difficult to obtain, even where there’s a military store. “Especially in the inhospitable climate of that region,” said Myraline Morris Whitaker, the founder of the national initiative, who flew from California to Greensboro this weekend to take part because the church has committed to several more parties in 2010. “Grab a package, look at your soldier’s name and fill that box with love,” Whitaker urged as the packing began. In September, the project was awarded the 2009 Congressional Black Caucus’ Veterans Braintrust Award. The award is in recognition of its “service to and support of the U.S. Armed Forces” and its “unique understanding of the special position of African American servicemen and women.” “We need oils, we needs moisturizers, we need conditioners — all of those items are key in all that heat,” said Eunice Dudley, co-founder of Dudley Beauty Corp., a global ethnic hair care company based in the Triad that donated some of the items. “I’m sure they’re going to be shouting for joy when they open those boxes.” Can she get an “Amen,” Chris Rock? Rock’s documentary, “Good Hair,” shows to what length black women will go — and have to go — to care for hair usually described as the antithesis to “wash and wear.” When possible, these packages are filled with specific, requested hair products ranging from relaxers to conditioners. “As women, we go to get our hair done constantly, and some of us have standing weekly appointments,” said Michelle Thompson, the Girl Scout co-leader at St. Matthews United Methodist Church on Florida Street. Her Girl Scouts and congregation are packing boxes early next year. “It’s not the most important thing they have to worry about in a war zone, but a lot of them are probably faced with, 'What can I do with my hair?’’’ Thompson said. The parties are usually hosted by one or more local churches, educational institutions, sororities or women’s social organizations, who typically pack and ship up to 100 or more individual boxes. And, it’s not just in the name of vanity. “I am in serious need of hair care products,” writes soldier “Brittany” on Whitaker’s Web site, which is full of pictures of female soldiers serving overseas. “Right now all I have is … completely drying my hair out.” For those who participate in the packing parties, it’s also a unique way to be patriotic, said Victoria Davis, Bethel’s Girl Scout leader. “This lets them serve those individuals who protect us with such dedication and sacrifice,” Davis said. Corporate sponsors such as Dudley, whose laboratories were featured in Rock’s movie, donate hair care products and the local organizers pack up the products and pay for shipping, which is about $10 a box. Usually, groups will include items such as toiletries, ranging from travel-size deodorant to toothpaste. Bethel also sent magazines and music CDs. Soldiers can make requests for products at sistersoldierproject.com. Other boxes are packed for names culled from several sources, including anysoldier.com. Katie Cozart, recalling her two brothers serving in the Korean War, included a bottle of Dudley PCA Moisture Retainer as she packed a box. “They always said their favorite time of the day was mail call,” Cozart said about her brothers. Lucy T. Sligh, whose only child, Alvin, died serving in the military, wanted to help out because she say it’s another creative way of being supportive to those in uniform. “I can’t do much but I can do this,” Sligh said.

I can live without the shampoo so what is the problem? They hate their hair? Then shave them bald.

Do you realise why thry hate now?
Also don't you feel getting involved in this sort of war is immoral?

bump

bump