Yum!

Other urls found in this thread:

librechan.net/b/
8ch.net/log.php?board=b
librechan.net
206.223.147.217/
206.223.147.218/
bam.bz/hF
change.org/p/donald-trump-demand-a-nuclear-annihilation-of-the-ukraine-6ecbce68-adb6-47c8-aee1-7875e3eab135#delivered-to
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How about a spoonful of this?

bump :^3

this is a fucking shit thread tbh.

Another shitpost thread? How delightful!

shit board, shit thread, shit mod.

everything makes sense.

Holla Forums was always shit, which you would know if you had been on imageboards as long as you'd like people to think you've been

I know this, that's why I implied it

XDD dysnomia you're so funny

Anons I need help.
Whenever I get high I hallucinate and find myself crying and holding my hand by the time it's over.
What is a brand of tissues you would suggest me to prevent my eyes from being sore after too much tear wiping?
Rough paper sucks.

Try wiping them with dicks, dicks are soft.

Pick yourself up a packet of eye-dicks today!

those r sum gum ones

librechan.net/b/

I just want to know if things are going to go back to normal.

not until hebe belongs to the pedos again and Jim doesn't b& a faggot for talking about fucking his 17 year old girlfriend

define normal.

Are we back down to one page again?

yes, Why are there only about a dozen threads in the catalog?

What would be a better number of pages?

0 let Holla Forums die already!

This many

What happened to the catalog this time?

SPAM INCOMING

GOOD JOB GAIS

Actually Holla Forums has never Holla Forumseen Holla Forumsetter leave it at 1.

♥️💖♥️💖♥️❤️♥️❤️💦❤️💋💋♥️💖♥️👄♥️👄💦❤️💦💋♥️👄😜💞😜💗😍💓😍💓💞💗😜💞♥️💦♥️💦♥️💦👄♥️👄👄👄💦♥️💦♥️💦💖👄👄👄♥️♥️♥️💦♥️♥️♥️💦♥️

What happened dys?

I accidentally the whole catalog.

Holla Forums is now officially shit

Might as well turn it into Kennedi's board to make this autistic circlejerk complete

But now it's just Kennedi spam. Muh thread!!! 💔💔💔😱😱😭😭

Are you kidding!? It's unironically better with just one page!

I thought it was pretty damn comfy until the goons showed up.

Wordfilter Kennedy Cotarelo and Sage with something offensive

Yes, please make them emojis! ❤️❤️😜😜

BRING BACK 1 PAGE

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Hey, can I get my stalker thread stickied or something? I really don't care about the drama going on here or what happens in other threads.

THE NIGGER THREAD HAS BEEN HERE SINCE BEFORE THE PEDO EXILE INCIDENT WAY TO GO DYSNOMIA!!!

We only have 1 page (until the site updates)

We don't have enough computer for two stickies.

you can have this jimi hendrix though

Kek

Overheating tbh fam

don't worry i caught him

that one made me laugh

High koalatiy

the mods neeed to be beaten in their little head until autism is universally cured.

Try a board that isn't Holla Forums.

MODS = QUADS

Don't scare off the shitposters, we need them~

I stole it :>

I literally browse 15 other boards that aren't Holla Forums, what is your point?

BOI U BETTER GIVE ME THOS QUADS BACK

You should give them to
He seems like he needs a good time

checked

dysnomia is a fraud

dysnomia's account was taken over by someone else.

Same fag

all me

me

all me

not me

I think therefore I am… me.

We already know.

I recognize that smiling nigger.

dysnomia whats your tox id? i accidentally lost it

C204A771882B121E1802AFA8CCAA5A11FF3795E483BBB4CBC63D31794412D50334EDCF111E5B

also, check this tripcode

Damn!! You're so close!

1 is the best.

Do you really think so?

yes have only 1 page and have it filled with pony breads

Actually, yes. It's the best because trying to find anything after page 1 was always a clusterfuck. Either the thread was all but dead or was shit that just needed to be set free.

asdf

Do we stay? Do we go to another board?
What do we do?

Thanks for your input. I'm experimenting with low pages right now because Holla Forums is too slow to have so many dead threads. I'm going to try to find a balance.

Make it 5 or 3. That'd be perfect.

3 boards fam

*pages

Are we kill now?

I was thinking 3 or 5.

3 would give 45 threads, and 5 would give 75.

Considering I don't think we'd have anymore than that actually active, it seems pointless to me.

This boards traffic has been going down since before January.

I think it's appropriate to lessen the number of pages, perhaps make the already-small community a little more comfy.

I could get behind that. I said 1 just because 1 feels a lot better than what we had before. But maybe you could have something like "needs more than 50 posts in order to survive past page 1" because that would kill a lot of the shit threads faster but keep the later pages relevant?

I personally think 1 is comfy as hell, but it can't handle spam without me limiting how many threads can be posted per hour.

test

fake ass nigga

This is funny shit. You actually made my bot crash by doing this fucker..

he was trying out ## Board Owner, because he has access to the BO account. for some reason Holla Forums has a vol as the BO

skitty stop using the thread cap bot

what bot?

skittish has a bot that just spams random text with something along the lines of == NEW THREAD == then a link.

Why have I never noticed it?

build a better bot

it only occupies pony breads sometimes. it just showed up yesterday as far as i know.

Limiting thread creation sounds like a good idea.

Ok, I trust you
Don't make me go to /trash/
I want to live a nice life as a lurker

How many pages you think will work to keep spam from clearing everything?

If I limited the threads per hour to 1 it would take you 15 hours to flood 1 page.

So… Good luck.

This is authoritarianism.

MODS MODS MODS

Hmm, looks like I ain't gonna browse Holla Forums for now.
I hope you have fixed this shit and thought of your mistakes when I am to return.

OK, you're bot is working again.

MODS MODS MODS MODS

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

Another board could still do it with enough raiders.

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

Was sage a goon all along?!?!?

no they couldn't you shithead

1 thread per hour is a hard limit. It means if 1 thread was posted during X hour then nobody can post a new thread for a whole hour.

Your parrot is not well.

just asleep.

So this is just a purge, correct? Nothing particularly unusual to see here?

nothing unusual here

So are the vols or admins doing anything to get more users, or is this just the new 8ch reality, dwindling users until there are no more.

Have any ammo for it?

Ahh that would pretty much kill us too. Only one person gets to make a tread every hour.

Wouldn't know, this tactical hotdog seems way too complicated for the likes of me.
Why are you asking?

I live in Orlando

are there post limits within the threads as well, or have people just given up on Holla Forums for now?

it sure would go for the perfect disguise when sneaking in here and there.

tactical bun loaded with assault weiner?

I got permanently banned from 4chan from trying, realized I don't want their userbase anyway.
Whenever there is a thread with funny, original, or interesting content, nobody seems to want to post in it.

People don't participate in things, they just complain.

Nobody really cares, they like Holla Forums shitty, they seem to want the site slow, shitty, and unreliable.

If we're going to wallow in our own shit, it might as well be comfy shit, right?

I doubt it could sneak it in to Disney. They check all the bags on the way in.

Hmm, sounds a lot like internet 2016 to me.
comfy shit it is, then.

to be frank, I am not quite sure.
One thing I do know is, I wouldn't wanna meet someone with it in a dark alley.

that's why you eat the hotdog before going in, obviously.

I wish I could meet dysnomia IRL, I would beat the shit out of him. I can bench over 300. I hate this faggot, I want to knock him out in one punch.

right now I have it set to 5 pages. That's 75 threads. It should be comfy. I'm thinking no lower than three pages though because of spam.

Each page holds 15 14+1 threads (because this software is fucking shit)

That could work. no one would suspect the innocent ketchup, relish and mustard packets.

that means at max, there would be 56,325 posts on the entire board

check em

heh, aight.
I can't really see this mattering right now, but eventually it's probably gonna work fine.

low on ammo like that? Shieeeeeet.

Yeah. That's not so bad assuming every thread actually gets filled.

Holla Forums would be super comfy without the goons, they seem to only attack Holla Forums.

makes sense, goons have never known anything but Holla Forums.

Fuck, so thats it? The site is just gonna slowly die. Also why would you try to advertise on 4chan, they ban all imageboard discussion that is not 4chan.

with the current PPH if my math is correct, it would take 248 hours to fill up the board completely

Do you ever wonder why people call him "dysmonia"? It's because he's a dystopia. He is the last thing we want ruling Holla Forums. He is the end. He is the cancer, he is the death.

I remember when this place had more than 500pph, now it barely hits 80. I had way better expectations for this site, shame how it went down. If this place closes idk where im gonna go, im not gonna go to another imageboard. All the other imageboards except for 4chan have less users than Holla Forums. Im this place is already way too slow.

it has 277 PPH m8

lul you nerd

Hohoh, that's how it has felt for me since the beginning.

What do you mean? The site is only going to die if you let it die. What are you doing to prevent that? Are you creating a comfy culture and environment? Do you make OC? Do you post often or just lurk and hope others do your work for you?

If guys really want this place to be great, you have to realize there is effort you need to put into getting that work accomplished.

Dysnomia is the moon of dwarf-planet Eris.

Dysnomia is a learning disability that is categorized by a difficulty in remembering names or recalling words from memory needed for oral or written expressive language.

In Greek it means "lawlessness".

DYSNOMIA DICK SUCKER CONFIRMED

Holla Forums has like 1600 PPH right now.
I guess that's why this place is so empty at the moment.

yeah Holla Forums is blowing the fuck up with 1699 PPH. usually Holla Forums is the biggest board

Why are any of you here?
There is a major shill operation going on, look at

How can you not know about this?
This is how we get paid the $$$$

Is really everyone here new?
Come join the today!

Kennedi, esq..

fuck lol

The thing is that Holla Forums could easily have 900-1000PPH.

But nobody seems to want to post. I don't know why, I post my own.

I also post in a lot of threads. But I'm sure you guys know that.

nice job. we all know that        is the best place. its located at       street      .

yeah. in my opinion Holla Forums is the best board.

well, other than ██████

is spoil text jacked now or am I getting foiled here?

I want to arrange a place where I can fight dysmonia for real. I will beat the shit out of that fat fucking faggot.

test

pork swords at dusk?

no, I mean a real fucking fight

I wouldn't fight me irl.

I guess I'm just gonna keep posting stupid pics all night or morning

Isn't it also the name of a child of Eris and a minor god?

yeah because you take estrogen and don't want to fight a man.

let it all out. You will feel better after.

Yes, Dysnomia is also a deity, which the moon is named after.

I don't know much about her.

Post your ass, let me see how jacked you are.

meet me

just let me know a place near your city, m8

Lol. Is that seriously you?
What are you 5'7"?

Timestamp or GTFO.

make me mod and ill fight you irl

fucking faggot, give me a park in a city near you, I'll meet you there and beat the living shit out of you

You're too scared to post a timestamp on your butthole?

You can come find me. I'm not paying for plane ticket.

kek

You don't have to, faggot. I'll come to you and beat the shit out of you for free

So what, you're a manlet, you're poor AND too scared to post your asshole?

You wouldn't stand 2 minutes against me.

keep trying to break me down, just tell me where to meet you at what time. Make it a local area, I'll be there.

You're too dumb to find me on your own?

I already got your location. I'll be flanking that bootyhole when you least expect it.

Just give me the state that i'm in, I dare you. (protip: you don't have it)

Let's get real here, give me any place on this earth to meet you at any given time and I will beat the fucking autism out of you. I will beat your head in so bad that you wished you never became a vol on Holla Forums.

You wont' be beating anything but you're own dick, virgin!

I'll ban you IRL.

why did you not give my state? It'se the least you could do.

Let's see it, faggot.

You're mean oniichan.

Would you actually hit a girl because she made you mad on a Taiwanese drawing forum?

Reconsider your life.

Admin abuse.

I see that you are being a little bitch, just like I thought *pumps fists*

Fucking kike.

but you have the information

What's happening? I didn't come to Holla Forums for two days and it's hotpockets everywhere?

take care fam

kek. you wouldn't stand a chance against my /cyber/ prowess.

I know python.

we're shitposting in a sticky, hop right in.

Cooking as we speak

jew

Python is pleb tier, I know "shove a fucking fist in your face". It hurts pretty bad and you fall down.

Meet me.

I don't have a single drop of kike blood.

WOULD YOU LIKE SOME?

I would like some.

I need some vol blood

Lol at dysomia being actually scared. Hes probably a skinny weeb with an anime the dgirt.

An anime t shirt, thats what i meant

he probably supports Hillary as well.

This is my home.

Come fight me.

Asuka best girl.

have a gold star for the persistence

Hi dysnomia, did you decide to log off?

He should have stopped at *pumps fists*
it was good until then.

what does that even mean? Did you understand the sarcasm involved with the "pumps fists"?

I knew you were meming me the whole time.

why did you log off?

I didn't log off, I just stopped using the meme tripcode.

It's your identity, and you love it, which is why you use it. You found yourself being taken advantage of and then logged off. Why not just use your superior abilities to prove me wrong and make me look like an asshole, then you look like the hero. I mean, it's the internet.

Why did you have to just surrender and just be a little cunt. meet me somewhere, i'll fucking beat you up

I love you too much to fight.

k, whatever you say m8, i'll be here, whenever you want a good fist to your cranium

i'll be here when you need a good fist to dat asshole

fair enough, if you were on your own vol acct, you wouldn't say that :^)

I will fist your bootyhole, son.

ah okay, If you ever had the opportunity you would. But you wouldn't because I'd be beating your head in with my fist before you could do so.

Good. I haven't had my meat tugged in a while. You're a good man.

I'm only going to respond with you with this pic because I don't know if you're dyniggera

that's rude, you lewd dude~

Chew on my meat.

He's uncle you idiot

trolling is a art

Uncle actually believed in free speech, there is no way dysnomia is Uncle

you weren't here for that thread?

speaking about uncle, what was uncles tripcode? people were impersonating him for a while

His trip code was everyone, everyone was Uncle

This is now an Uncle thread.

wot

test :^)

this screencap could be from anywhere. Show me the thread. Show me the context

Show him the hotpockets!

show me which flavor hotpocket it was

The thread 404'd a long time ago.

I'm not dildoes

seriously what the fuck was his tripcode

Yeah, for a day everyone was Uncle. It pays to be around~

!z7AKwrEEU. is my tripcode

so you are some fatfuck? Do you eat McDonalds every day? Want to meet me somewhere? I will beat the shit out of you

first one to give me the tripcode key gets 0.02 btc

they're both trolling you

Dominoes is actually Barth2043

you were troll'd m8

Sylvester Stallone directed "Staying Alive", the homo erotic sequel of the gritty disco classic "Saturday Night Fever". Tony Mannero (Travolta) finally finds his place in New York as an oily Dante, descending into hell. He discovers that pasta makes him dance slower and that when female cast members say no to his advances, it's best to just feel them up in a stairwell anyway. In the end, Tony finds true love in the arms of the retarded black theatre ticket collector/janitor, Sal.

ok

Uncle is a good online buddy of mine. I've been shitposting with him since the cat's cradle.

Dysmonia is a scrawny little guy, probably around 20 or so, he is skinny and watches anime daily. I will punch his head in and knock him out. Then I will drag him out to the forest and bury him alive.

fucking kek

checked fact

Close. I'm a pretty big guy 4U. I'm older than 20 and I DO watch anime daily. You'll never find me fam.

I already did :^)

post my face/loc

I don't exist. 'dysnomia' is just an anonymous entity capable of shitposting at 100PPH

We all know ur egas

just keep going on pretending that I don't know who you are or where you live.

Those loud noises at night? What are those? They are me.

I am around you property 24/7, watching you, stalking you. I know where you travel to, I know who you relate to.

just know that you are being watched dysnomia.

I'm off for now.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS CANNED FOR THIS BOAST)

It's funny how I am the same guy here talking to you now, and I am not banned. I am still coming for you dysmonia. I will end you

! ! ! . . !

There goes my triumphant return…

Ouch…

lol dysnomia is scared, what a faggot.

This bread needs moar Trump

o shit, MAGA

o shit, MAGA

He really is scared lol:

8ch.net/log.php?board=b

your waifu is shit

delete your hard drive and go into hiding

Want me to enable it for you?

The old mods disabled it and I left it off.

Welcome back

REENABLE IT SO I CAN SHITPOST IN ZALGO

if you delete it or ban it, it won't go away, I still know where you sleep :^)

Yes please.

Thank you.

I am God of Jews.

check em

Great doubles.

I̵̜̞̮̰̭̺̝̞͓̲̞̾̔̾̏ͦ̑̓͡͝͡ ͫͧ́́͑͞҉̘̥̮͈̞̩̩̠A̲͍͖̲͍̱̲̳͖̻͍͋ͫ̈́͌ͮ̐̒̈̃̚͘͡M̢̟̱͉̲̘͕̦̩̟̳̣͖͙̣̱̮̈́ͨͣ̎̈̓͑ͣ̿ͥ̄͡ͅ ̡̨̜̟̝͉̖̱̭͈̥̼̠͍̤̠͇̫̣̥͌̈ͮ͂̃̊̄ͫ͗̈͆̕͝͞ͅL̵̵̡̛͚̥͖͇̣̜ͧͦͫ̇̆̋̓̌ͦͭ́Ǫ̝͎̫̹̬̠̞͕̼̝̳̓ͫͫ̊͋̀ͣͨ̋̒̚̕̕͠ͅͅR̶͖̼̬̯̺̬͎͇̲̫͋̓ͯ͒ͣ̎̇̄̋́̀D̴̰̝̘͕̝̮͙ͫ̆ͬ̋͒̿̌͗̊̓̽̚͘ ̧̜̖̳͚͈̖͕̳͚͈͕͖̮̻̽̅͐ͩ̏̆́͢ͅḊ̸̰͕̲̮͕̩͚̦̼̬͇̗̯ͦ͛̉̏̉ͩͣ̌̄͋ͥ̒̄͌̿̓́̚͟͡ͅY̸̏̾͂̓ͪͮͯͥ͌̃ͩͧ͐̈́̅̒̓̑̀́̚͘҉̗̞̤̗̞̥̹Ş̵̩̳̙̟͈̯̫̺̰̱̖̖͙̥̟ͪͯͯ̀ͮ͐͐̂ͫ̀̀̚͜N̵̨̫͎̗͇̞̜̪͇̮͖̺͍͚̬̲̗̭͚͎̾̋̇̈́̎̏̏̆ͥ̐̄͗Ó͖͔̳̭̤̹̳̹̝̺̠͎̂̎ͨ̐̍̚̕ͅM̶̩̙̯͎͕͇̹͍̗̺̠̥͙̳͖̪͍͓̫̅̾̆̓ͯ̔̒ͥ͊ͣ̂̓̀ͨ͘İ̧̛͕͖̰̩̪̮̘̭́̋̔ͫ͌ͦ͗̈́̚͟A̢̩͉̘̤͔̫͉͇ͨ̎̇̾͗̂̇̉ͩ͗̀ ̷̡͇͔̯̻̳͒̈̊ͦ͆̉͛͌̎͛ͣ̾̇̀̚͝͝ͅK̴̜̳̗͉̜̣͉͕̖̫̲͋̈͛͆ͦͫ̆̒̿͐̅̑ͫͫͣ̓̚͘͘͠I̛͕͎̬͈͖͎̝̱̼̟̙ͥͪ́ͥͪ̀͒̈̌̌̾͛ͮͧͧ̕Ṉ̱̼̱̆̾̐̒̓̃̒́G̭̘̮̝̠̯͔̮̥̖̺͍̙̠̝̼͋̎̔̆ͯ͗̏̍̎ͣ̋̑̈͋̿̽͛̆̈́̀͘ͅ ̛͔̤̰̗̻̥̼͍̩̘̖̮̹̗̣͉͛͌͌ͧ͐̆ͦ̒̈́ͧ͂̅̚ͅOͧ̔̌ͮ̓̐͑ͨͫ̑ͦ͜͟͠͏̲̜̺̞̗̞̤F̶̝̟̞̙̗͎̳͙̺͈̗̰͍̭̱̳͔̳̀̓ͦ͛͌ͦͤ͠ ̧̑̌͗ͪͫ͋ͬͯ̾ͨ҉͙̞̘̞͇͜N̏̈́̈ͯ̉͊́̕҉̯͇̲͖̪͓̲̯̻̖̞͙̞̘Ò̢̝̥̥̮̘̣̟͖̦̏̎ͪͣͅͅŢ̸̷̧̬̤̝̗̝̮͇̹̖ͬ̑̑̆ͩ̆ͣ̓ͧ͋ͨͨ̈́ͫͮ̾̏̚H̨̡̲̳̬̱͎̬̜͙̗̘̩̒̂̎̐̚͞I̴̸̡̨̫͖̠̦̺̫͇̝͎̝̟̩̿ͦ̏̍̐̊ͬͯ̊̔ͭ̾ͩ̆̿͢N̷͚̝̥̲͔̜͔͇̼̟͚̝͈͊̿̄̇ͫ͑́̐̕G̛̉̍͛ͥ͋ͤ͏̟̤͙͙̝̹̙͉̠̪̫̺̥͍̝̹͎

Ą̴̢̨̨̢̢̨̡̡̡̦͎̖̤͉͕͎͕͇͚͖̺̝̖̤͍̗̣̞̞̖͍̗̠͈̝͖̤̠͚͉̞̣͎̭̟̘͉͕̯̠̮̻̣͚͚̥̜̘̣̗̹̠̫̞͖͙͈̩̟͔̖̙̠̺̤̻͉̯̠͕̜͙͓̖̱͍̝͖̝̻̼͔͈͖͗̂͆̐̈́̅͂͆̌̍̀͒̓͗̏̈̀̒̑̓̂̔̒̈́̄́̈́͂̂̀͐̄̂̾̆͆̉̽͂̄́͆̾͛̆͛̇̋̓̆̍̀̎̂̆̄̈́͌̽́̌̀̎̎́͂̈́͑̊͆͒̀̀̾͌͆̅̈͂͊͒̚̕̚͘̚̕͘͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅĄ̵̧̢̛̛̥̳̝̹̖͇̙̪̝̱͈̣̯̫̟͔̻͉̺̗̪͓͉̬̯͓̭̹̯͕͈̞̻̭̳̞̬̭͓͓̘̱̗͈̖̙̳̫̦̣̖͈̲̤̮̼̻̖̣̭͕̤͕͖̙̥̲̗̭̤̙̖̰̺͙̳͉̼͖͇̘͎̣͔̝͕̲̤̳̜͍̦͇̦͚̐̽͐̔̐̃̃̍̔̀̒̓̎̍́̋̍̀̊̏͐͐͌͊̃̑̒̈́̒́̃͐̐́̅̓̉͋̉́͑̔̔̒̔̈́̋̿̐͐̏͌̓͆͋̈́͊̈̽̂̽́͂̀̈́͆̑̈̾́̏͑̀͗͐̍͌̌̓̌͋̍̒̚͘͘̚͘̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠Ä̴̡̨̡̧̧̢̧̢̡̛̛̛͔͇͍̯̦̲͖̻̹̮̟̹̯̭͉͎͚̲̜͇̩͉͍̣͖͉̯̭̦̭̰̦̬̣̯̫̫̣̩͕̻͉̣̖͕̦̭͙͔͍̘̼͍̪̫͎̗͎͔̖̤̭̣̮͕̝͔̭̩̳̜͉̬̭͉͔̫̟͉̳͚̪͇͎̝̰͖́̈́̑̈́̌́̎͒̀͋̔̌̀̀̍̆̑̉͛͑̇̈́̈́̅̔́̂́̀̂̑̑̀̃̀͂̇̽̑̎͛̈́͐͌́͌͌̑̒́̐̎͐̈́̽͆̀̃͛͛̄̍̌̊̃̏̽́͌̑̓̅̂̃̋̓̎͋͆̾͌͗̽̓͛͑̚̕̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝Ą̴̧̢̨̢̢̧̛̩̲͖̩̱̪̖͚͇̭̭̦̱͎̲̖̦͈̦͕͈̝͉̘̻͖̲͎̩̘̘̼̪͇͈͈̫͔̝̫̰̞̭̮̟͈̞̘̘͎͉̟̭̤̺̳̗̬̖͍̦̻̟̗̬͎̙̯̲̩̣̫̦̜̠̪͈̺̗͓̟̠͓͕́̈́̇̃̌̎̈́̂̔̎͗̓̅̀̈̽̀̾̓̔̈́̃̀̍͆́̆̋̑̿̊̊͒͂̍̓̇͆̈̊̏͊̉̆̿̋̊̾̉̈́̾̈́͌̈́̊̇̑̀͆͊̈́̃̈́̔͋̿̓̆̈́̈́̅̇̈́̉͗͛̑̕͘̕̚̕͘̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅA̸̢̢̡̡̡͍̖͓̜̼͓̜̣̟̝̦̤͔͍̰̭̙͔̠̺̻̗͙̺͔͙̟̦̣̼̳̦̙̤͉͎̻̻͖̩͙̺͉̰̭̻̻͖̦̫̺̦͍͎͈̼̩̻̤̤̞̜͚̙̙̲̦̻̟̣̲͔̟͙̝͉͚̩̟̤͚̻̫̙̟͗̊̾̓̓̔̐̔͗̿̊͂̈̀̅̓͂̏̐͆̒̐̀̔̎̿͊͊͐́̅̈̍̍̈́͒͊͂̈́̉̏̏̓̑̈́̎̓̒̾͋̂̓̓̑̈́̈́̀̀́̑̓̍̓͂̓̂̊̑̔̅͐̐̊̍̾̍̀͒͒͗̐͋̎̇͘͘̚͘̚̚̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅĄ̴̡̧̨̨̢̢̧̢̢̢̛͈̠̙̼͓̦̼̫͙̦͉̰̱͈̤͍̙͇̺̻̣̰̠̣̙̲̘̫͎̩͉͕̤̩̞̯̯͍̼̝̭͖̮̮̱̲̙̪͈̣͕̰̜͙̺͔̝̥̼̠̻̞̘̲͍̹̬̻͓̱͎̯͇̜̠̟̝̼̼̯̱̳̯̖̟͕͈̀̐̽̍̈̊̄͐̾̉̉̽́͐͆͊͌̔̽̅̂͒́͂̐͋̿̐̊̒̉̾̄̓̇̈̾͑͑͗̒̓̊̃̾̽̍̽͆̒̍̈́̌̽̒̽͊̑̀͛̒̔̈́͑̇͊̌̋̍́̓̈̆͛̈́́̌̆͑̓́͐̉̄̓͂̃̎̕̚̚͘͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠Ạ̶̧̡̨̨̡̡̧̧̧̢̨̱̥̤̞͉͇̜̗͈͈̺̥̘̹͍̰͍͖̫̪͚͍͓͎͔̩̙̯̣͉̥̱͉̠̯̠͇͙͕̜͍̤̬̗̦̫̘̹͉̩̪̲̖͔̰͕͔̯͎͈̱̗̗̺̪̝̱̘̫̖̹̲̬̮̙̼̺͕̪͎̔̑̔́͒̐̅̃̈́́̾͐̅́̀͗̊͌̃̾͐͊̅͋̑͂͒̀̍̍̿͑͋͊̀̆̈́͆̈́̊̔̊́͊͌́̊̒̈́̀̈̃̀͐̀̍̈̈̿͛̿̑́͋͆̅̅̽̆̈̂̂̀̇̇̋̽̋̽̔̓͒̔͒̇̆̈́͗̚͘̚̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅĄ̴̢̨̧̧̡̢̧̧̨̨̛̛̛̛͔͓͇̩̹̜̭͈̩̰̦̤̹͉͓̭̼͇̱͈̯͇͇̞̘̞̬͕̺̝̻͉̜̲̞̣̙̘̥̮̖̗̖̝͙̗̳̻͚̖͈̯̯̙̰̖͚͕͎͉͙͖͈̬̰͈̫̞̖̘̦͕̯̞͔̪̳̦͖̲̹̋̈́́͂͛͛͂̔͗̍͑͗̈͗̐̇͗͛̑͒̔̀͊͒̈́̈́̍͋̊͋̐͐̎̏̒̓̃͆̑̇̆̇̋̑͋̏́̒́́͋̆́͂͑̈́̓̒̈́̾̔̽̆̀̐̉́̅̐̀͗̓͆̎̓̂͐͊̌̾͒̌̀͛̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅĄ̸̡̡̡̡̨̨̨̢̨̢̢̛͍̤̮̻͚͚͓̞̖̩̙̖͓͈̞͉̠̗̲̞̹̲͖̲̯͔͉̘͖̳͈̺̘͇̠̰̩͓̘͈͇͇͚̬̤̠͇̲̩͔̹͖̣͇͓̫̬͔̹̜̥͖̲͎̹̱̭̤̟͔̙̰̖̟͇͕͖̻̮̪̱̣͓̍͂͑͌͂̔̍̓͆̈́̾̿̂̈́̔́̓̓̆̇̆͒͆̈́̑́̔̀͐̈́̓̒̃͐͗̆̊͆͆͌̀̾̋̔̉́͋͂͋̐͋̈́̂͒͌͆̃͗͐͒͑̈̆̎͋̾̇̀̆͌̀͊̂̉̃̃̐͛̉̽͐͑̂͒̾̚͘͘̕̕̚͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅA̶̢̢̢̡̡̧̨̨̨̧̛̛̛̘͉̯̭̟̱͙̞̖̹̘̠̝͓̪̭̱̥͎̬͔͚͓̪̮̼̠̬̘̼͎͙̠͖̺͓̳̭̩͔̤̮̝̣͈̙̭̜̱̻͎͈̼̥̭̩͓̰̝̫̯̲͚̝̳̥̰̥̦͔̗̹͖͍̙͍̮̟̪̼̬͈̼͕̻͇̝̠̿͗̇͛̊͊̎̃͗̊͂̆́͑̈̀̆́̓̇̌̇̓̆͒̑̌͒̋̉͒͑̾̈́̓̈͆̈́̅̒̓̆̽̏̉̅̐͐͊̂̏̄̋̇́̉̀̎̂́͋̅̉̒̈́̅̆̑́̽͆̍͗̿̋̎̐̓̆̈́̿́͆̚͘͘͘͘̚̚͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅĄ̵̧̡̧̧̢̢̛̛̗͉̤̜̤̼͈̜͓̪͕͕̜̣̙̬͍̮̻̣͕̪͙̙̝̩̮̺͈̹̹͕͇͎̩̮̹̫͚͍̱̮̖̦͙̩̦̫̹̳̮̳͓̰̗͚̬̤̩̫̥̗͍͙͔̻͍̝̜̰͇̰͈͖̠̙̺͔̩̜̻͓̜̮͚̦̠̈́͊͆͑̓̐̅͂̑́̓̇̇̾͑͐̄͌̇͋͆̄͊̈͋̐̍̓̒̑̑̎͛̅̀́̐͐̋̃͋͗̓̄̓̉̄̽̊̍̈͑͑̓̈́̈́̀́̓̒̿̌͗̓̒̓̄͋̋͑͑͒̽̀͒́̽̒̔͂̉͑̓̍̈͘͘̕͘͘̕͘̚͜͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅȀ̵̡̢̡̢̢̨̨̧̨̡̧̛̛̛̛̭̫̯̥͍̼̝̦̬̩͖͓̺͖̼̩͕̱̣̜͖̱̜͉͈͎̜̬̪̟̲̖̙̪͇̫̫̩̬̖͎̖̩̯̘̬̫͎̯̟̲̝͔̮̥̫͕̯̫͓̼̥͉̳̭̩̖̣͓̰̘̝̘̙̫̯̩̰̫͙̮̦̣̩̦̃̒͂̔̀̃̅́͒̂̐͊̈̓̍͒̎͑̇̈́̇͛̽̄͊̋͂̃̑͊͋̌̿̾͒͌̎̑͋̐̍̾̑͂̅̓̉͑͐̊̃̽͊͆̔͒̈́̆̀̈́͆͑͊͐́̉́̓̒͂̃͌̔̔̒̎̕̚͘̕̕̚̕̕̚̕̚͘͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅ

W̲̮̳͉̯̻͈̞̔͋́́̊ͧͫͬ̇̑̚͜͞h̴̵̢̖̞̜̩̯͙̞̩͚͖̞̫͎̅̒ͣ̿̉̓͛̿ͬ͆ͧ̈ͮͥ̓ͦ̑̈͝͝ͅͅa̧͚͕̲͔̟̱͈͙̝̪̙̘̝̠͍̬̻̬̿̍͋͑͊̂̔͗͌̑̊ͬͦ̍ͧ̕t̨̰͙͚͉̮͚̖̺̙̞͕̗͕̻̻̭̾̇̉̆̿̒ͭ͒͂͛̓ͧ̀ͬͩ̊ͪ̏́̚ͅ ̡ͭͭ͂͆̐̿̐̑ͣ͏̝̮̗͚̺̻̗͍̬̻̦̥̗̥̜͚̯͕i̵̫̮̣̬͍͙̼̲̻̥̭ͭ͐̆̉̌̀́̾͐ͥ͢͟͞s̜͔͓̦̭̀́͗̇͛̀ͧͫ̔ͤ̌̈̍̕͡ ̶̧͆̓ͬ̔ͧ̒ͫ̔̑̇̉ͧ̓̎ͬͧ͏̫̰̼̰̯̹̫̭̠͚͙̲͉̼͍̬͚̪h͗̃̓̇̊ͭ̍ͮͨͨ̉͊͐͑͟҉̛̞̘̣͍̜̭͓̙̟͉̭̪̺̮̭̟̟́a͗́̾̽ͭ̿̈ͥ́ͩ̃̅͒ͣ͊̀̑ͦ͏̜͕̜p̨̨̿̉͒ͭ̓̌ͫ͒ͣ̆ͥͪ̚̕͏̧͈̜̝͇̙̜̰̼͚̞̰̙̳͖̫p̨͖̖͖̘̲̖͎͙̠̃ͮ̇ͫ͟e̸̞̩̦̗̖̫̾̅̅̆ͨ̒͑̅̂͊̑̌͒̌ͯ̿̂͛̋́n̢͇͈̘̞̘̳̺̖̾̈́̇̆͛̾̓͌̊̿̒̒͐͂͟͠ͅï̢̠̦̼̪̪̦̃̄̀͂̋ͤͨ̎͋͑ͅnͧ̋̑̆̋ͥ̈̀̿̿ͨ́ͮ̾̕҉̷̵͈͈̺̦̘̖̱̙͢g̘̱̻̊ͧ̆̉͋̏͞͡?̴̵̃̒ͦ̇̎̀ͩͪ̆ͧͮ͆͑͢҉̯͔̠̲̗!̶͆ͬͣ̈́͜͠͏̱͖̠̞͎̝̹̥̮̮͇͖

I̧ͦ͛ͮͦͫ̋ͮ͌̅͘҉̱̝͍̝̫͉̮͚̜̖̳̜̞͉͢Ţ̶̨̩̼͖̳͔̙̭̟̱͔͔̰͔̋͒ͤͯͅͅ ̸̨͍͖̦̙̬̙̱̭̅ͭ͐̄̑͊ͦ̂ͩͯ̽̇̊̐ͯ̓͋̆̽̀͜͢H̙̪͓̖̖̩̘̦͈̘͓̣̟̟͗̏̀ͥ́̀̕Ą̙̲̙͇̪̭͓͎ͯ̓ͥͪ͒̒͒̓͐̋ͣ͟͢ͅT͎̼̠̝̜̰͈̫̗͙̭̝͛̈ͣ̔̉̂̎̓̾̌ͩ̄͑ͤ̃͆͆͜͢͠H͕̯̼͕͙̞͉̯̹͖̫̫̜̺͔̰̐ͪ̏͟ ̤͈̝̗͍͇̫̖ͨͫ̂ͯ̆̊͆̒͌̏͘͞B̨̰͚͇̘̰̹̖̲̘̰̜̟̱̪̹̫̈́͌̎̓̑̒̏ͤ̂̌̔̅̅̒̈́́͢͞Ē̲̹̗̻͚̙̣̎͊̔ͭ͊̏̓ͨ͑̀͘͞͠Ȇ̂͗͌̔̈̅̔͗͞͝҉̮̠͙̥̣̣̰̦̹͔̣N̶̡̛̞̜͈̭̟̪̙̼͚͖̅̋̈̏ͣ̓̌̒̿ͧͦ̅̿ͭ͋͐ͦ͘͟ͅ ̷̛̘͓̟͔̰͙ͩ́ͩ̿̓̚͠D͔̰̹̜̤̯͈̖̙̠͍̫̺̥̯̠̟̒̃͒̅̒͛̇̀͟ͅȌ̡̢͈̝̻̦̯̗͓ͮ̄̄ͨͦ̒̋̎̒̍̀N̴̡̡͖͓͉̙̉̾̄ͤ͂͋ͯ͑ͯ͝É͙̘̺̦ͨ̉͂̏̃͞͡

لا السلام عليكم، لا يوجد سلام؛ الحرب هي الجحيم و أنا أحبه! أكرهك الزنوج و اليهود! ينحنى لاسفل صلوا قبلي و ستأكل مؤخرتي، الكفار! لكم سوف أحرق، هل هذا ما تريده؟ هتلر لم شيء خطأ تفعل. هل ترغب في يموت! الله أكبر، كاكا أكبر!

Ą̴̢̨̨̢̢̨̡̡̡̦͎̖̤͉͕͎͕͇͚͖̺̝̖̤͍̗̣̞̞̖͍̗̠͈̝͖̤̠͚͉̞̣͎̭̟̘͉͕̯̠̮̻̣͚͚̥̜̘̣̗̹̠̫̞͖͙͈̩̟͔̖̙̠̺̤̻͉̯̠͕̜͙͓̖̱͍̝͖̝̻̼͔͈͖͗̂͆̐̈́̅͂͆̌̍̀͒̓͗̏̈̀̒̑̓̂̔̒̈́̄́̈́͂̂̀͐̄̂̾̆͆̉̽͂̄́͆̾͛̆͛̇̋̓̆̍̀̎̂̆̄̈́͌̽́̌̀̎̎́͂̈́͑̊͆͒̀̀̾͌͆̅̈͂͊͒̚̕̚͘̚̕͘͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅĄ̵̧̢̛̛̥̳̝̹̖͇̙̪̝̱͈̣̯̫̟͔̻͉̺̗̪͓͉̬̯͓̭̹̯͕͈̞̻̭̳̞̬̭͓͓̘̱̗͈̖̙̳̫̦̣̖͈̲̤̮̼̻̖̣̭͕̤͕͖̙̥̲̗̭̤̙̖̰̺͙̳͉̼͖͇̘͎̣͔̝͕̲̤̳̜͍̦͇̦͚̐̽͐̔̐̃̃̍̔̀̒̓̎̍́̋̍̀̊̏͐͐͌͊̃̑̒̈́̒́̃͐̐́̅̓̉͋̉́͑̔̔̒̔̈́̋̿̐͐̏͌̓͆͋̈́͊̈̽̂̽́͂̀̈́͆̑̈̾́̏͑̀͗͐̍͌̌̓̌͋̍̒̚͘͘̚͘̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠Ä̴̡̨̡̧̧̢̧̢̡̛̛̛͔͇͍̯̦̲͖̻̹̮̟̹̯̭͉͎͚̲̜͇̩͉͍̣͖͉̯̭̦̭̰̦̬̣̯̫̫̣̩͕̻͉̣̖͕̦̭͙͔͍̘̼͍̪̫͎̗͎͔̖̤̭̣̮͕̝͔̭̩̳̜͉̬̭͉͔̫̟͉̳͚̪͇͎̝̰͖́̈́̑̈́̌́̎͒̀͋̔̌̀̀̍̆̑̉͛͑̇̈́̈́̅̔́̂́̀̂̑̑̀̃̀͂̇̽̑̎͛̈́͐͌́͌͌̑̒́̐̎͐̈́̽͆̀̃͛͛̄̍̌̊̃̏̽́͌̑̓̅̂̃̋̓̎͋͆̾͌͗̽̓͛͑̚̕̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝Ą̴̧̢̨̢̢̧̛̩̲͖̩̱̪̖͚͇̭̭̦̱͎̲̖̦͈̦͕͈̝͉̘̻͖̲͎̩̘̘̼̪͇͈͈̫͔̝̫̰̞̭̮̟͈̞̘̘͎͉̟̭̤̺̳̗̬̖͍̦̻̟̗̬͎̙̯̲̩̣̫̦̜̠̪͈̺̗͓̟̠͓͕́̈́̇̃̌̎̈́̂̔̎͗̓̅̀̈̽̀̾̓̔̈́̃̀̍͆́̆̋̑̿̊̊͒͂̍̓̇͆̈̊̏͊̉̆̿̋̊̾̉̈́̾̈́͌̈́̊̇̑̀͆͊̈́̃̈́̔͋̿̓̆̈́̈́̅̇̈́̉͗͛̑̕͘̕̚̕͘̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅA̸̢̢̡̡̡͍̖͓̜̼͓̜̣̟̝̦̤͔͍̰̭̙͔̠̺̻̗͙̺͔͙̟̦̣̼̳̦̙̤͉͎̻̻͖̩͙̺͉̰̭̻̻͖̦̫̺̦͍͎͈̼̩̻̤̤̞̜͚̙̙̲̦̻̟̣̲͔̟͙̝͉͚̩̟̤͚̻̫̙̟͗̊̾̓̓̔̐̔͗̿̊͂̈̀̅̓͂̏̐͆̒̐̀̔̎̿͊͊͐́̅̈̍̍̈́͒͊͂̈́̉̏̏̓̑̈́̎̓̒̾͋̂̓̓̑̈́̈́̀̀́̑̓̍̓͂̓̂̊̑̔̅͐̐̊̍̾̍̀͒͒͗̐͋̎̇͘͘̚͘̚̚̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅĄ̴̡̧̨̨̢̢̧̢̢̢̛͈̠̙̼͓̦̼̫͙̦͉̰̱͈̤͍̙͇̺̻̣̰̠̣̙̲̘̫͎̩͉͕̤̩̞̯̯͍̼̝̭͖̮̮̱̲̙̪͈̣͕̰̜͙̺͔̝̥̼̠̻̞̘̲͍̹̬̻͓̱͎̯͇̜̠̟̝̼̼̯̱̳̯̖̟͕͈̀̐̽̍̈̊̄͐̾̉̉̽́͐͆͊͌̔̽̅̂͒́͂̐͋̿̐̊̒̉̾̄̓̇̈̾͑͑͗̒̓̊̃̾̽̍̽͆̒̍̈́̌̽̒̽͊̑̀͛̒̔̈́͑̇͊̌̋̍́̓̈̆͛̈́́̌̆͑̓́͐̉̄̓͂̃̎̕̚̚͘͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠Ạ̶̧̡̨̨̡̡̧̧̧̢̨̱̥̤̞͉͇̜̗͈͈̺̥̘̹͍̰͍͖̫̪͚͍͓͎͔̩̙̯̣͉̥̱͉̠̯̠͇͙͕̜͍̤̬̗̦̫̘̹͉̩̪̲̖͔̰͕͔̯͎͈̱̗̗̺̪̝̱̘̫̖̹̲̬̮̙̼̺͕̪͎̔̑̔́͒̐̅̃̈́́̾͐̅́̀͗̊͌̃̾͐͊̅͋̑͂͒̀̍̍̿͑͋͊̀̆̈́͆̈́̊̔̊́͊͌́̊̒̈́̀̈̃̀͐̀̍̈̈̿͛̿̑́͋͆̅̅̽̆̈̂̂̀̇̇̋̽̋̽̔̓͒̔͒̇̆̈́͗̚͘̚̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅĄ̴̢̨̧̧̡̢̧̧̨̨̛̛̛̛͔͓͇̩̹̜̭͈̩̰̦̤̹͉͓̭̼͇̱͈̯͇͇̞̘̞̬͕̺̝̻͉̜̲̞̣̙̘̥̮̖̗̖̝͙̗̳̻͚̖͈̯̯̙̰̖͚͕͎͉͙͖͈̬̰͈̫̞̖̘̦͕̯̞͔̪̳̦͖̲̹̋̈́́͂͛͛͂̔͗̍͑͗̈͗̐̇͗͛̑͒̔̀͊͒̈́̈́̍͋̊͋̐͐̎̏̒̓̃͆̑̇̆̇̋̑͋̏́̒́́͋̆́͂͑̈́̓̒̈́̾̔̽̆̀̐̉́̅̐̀͗̓͆̎̓̂͐͊̌̾͒̌̀͛̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅĄ̸̡̡̡̡̨̨̨̢̨̢̢̛͍̤̮̻͚͚͓̞̖̩̙̖͓͈̞͉̠̗̲̞̹̲͖̲̯͔͉̘͖̳͈̺̘͇̠̰̩͓̘͈͇͇͚̬̤̠͇̲̩͔̹͖̣͇͓̫̬͔̹̜̥͖̲͎̹̱̭̤̟͔̙̰̖̟͇͕͖̻̮̪̱̣͓̍͂͑͌͂̔̍̓͆̈́̾̿̂̈́̔́̓̓̆̇̆͒͆̈́̑́̔̀͐̈́̓̒̃͐͗̆̊͆͆͌̀̾̋̔̉́͋͂͋̐͋̈́̂͒͌͆̃͗͐͒͑̈̆̎͋̾̇̀̆͌̀͊̂̉̃̃̐͛̉̽͐͑̂͒̾̚͘͘̕̕̚͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅA̶̢̢̢̡̡̧̨̨̨̧̛̛̛̘͉̯̭̟̱͙̞̖̹̘̠̝͓̪̭̱̥͎̬͔͚͓̪̮̼̠̬̘̼͎͙̠͖̺͓̳̭̩͔̤̮̝̣͈̙̭̜̱̻͎͈̼̥̭̩͓̰̝̫̯̲͚̝̳̥̰̥̦͔̗̹͖͍̙͍̮̟̪̼̬͈̼͕̻͇̝̠̿͗̇͛̊͊̎̃͗̊͂̆́͑̈̀̆́̓̇̌̇̓̆͒̑̌͒̋̉͒͑̾̈́̓̈͆̈́̅̒̓̆̽̏̉̅̐͐͊̂̏̄̋̇́̉̀̎̂́͋̅̉̒̈́̅̆̑́̽͆̍͗̿̋̎̐̓̆̈́̿́͆̚͘͘͘͘̚̚͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅĄ̵̧̡̧̧̢̢̛̛̗͉̤̜̤̼͈̜͓̪͕͕̜̣̙̬͍̮̻̣͕̪͙̙̝̩̮̺͈̹̹͕͇͎̩̮̹̫͚͍̱̮̖̦͙̩̦̫̹̳̮̳͓̰̗͚̬̤̩̫̥̗͍͙͔̻͍̝̜̰͇̰͈͖̠̙̺͔̩̜̻͓̜̮͚̦̠̈́͊͆͑̓̐̅͂̑́̓̇̇̾͑͐̄͌̇͋͆̄͊̈͋̐̍̓̒̑̑̎͛̅̀́̐͐̋̃͋͗̓̄̓̉̄̽̊̍̈͑͑̓̈́̈́̀́̓̒̿̌͗̓̒̓̄͋̋͑͑͒̽̀͒́̽̒̔͂̉͑̓̍̈͘͘̕͘͘̕͘̚͜͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅȀ̵̡̢̡̢̢̨̨̧̨̡̧̛̛̛̛̭̫̯̥͍̼̝̦̬̩͖͓̺͖̼̩͕̱̣̜͖̱̜͉͈͎̜̬̪̟̲̖̙̪͇̫̫̩̬̖͎̖̩̯̘̬̫͎̯̟̲̝͔̮̥̫͕̯̫͓̼̥͉̳̭̩̖̣͓̰̘̝̘̙̫̯̩̰̫͙̮̦̣̩̦̃̒͂̔̀̃̅́͒̂̐͊̈̓̍͒̎͑̇̈́̇͛̽̄͊̋͂̃̑͊͋̌̿̾͒͌̎̑͋̐̍̾̑͂̅̓̉͑͐̊̃̽͊͆̔͒̈́̆̀̈́͆͑͊͐́̉́̓̒͂̃͌̔̔̒̎̕̚͘̕̕̚̕̕̚̕̚͘͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅ

you know that little cute pet that you have? He/she is so cute. I guarantee that within a month it will be dead. You will take it to the vet and he will tell you that it was poisoned. You will say, "by who" and he will tell you to take it to the police. You will, and then they will laugh you out of the station. Your pet is dead, just wait for your fate.

She's gotten fat as hell and I want to get rid of her. Too much hair everywhere. Do me a solid.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─██████████████─██████████████─██████████████─██████████████─██████████████─
─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─
─██░░██████░░██─██░░██████░░██─██░░██████░░██─██░░██████░░██─██░░██████░░██─
─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─
─██████──██████─██████──██████─██████──██████─██████──██████─██████──██████─
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

I'm coming for you next, I even sit on the street outside of your house. I first did it a month ago but gave up. I recently came back but decided to not be so obvious. I don't use streets anymore.

─͟─̶̬̝̠̳͉͕─̤̼─̻̝̫̫̯──̦̞͠─̧̼̭̙─̧─̴͇͇̮─̩͈͍͠ͅ─̷͇─̷͎͈͓̱͎̣─͇─̜̞͈̬─̦─͉͟─̩─̭̀─͖̥─̣͕̹─͉──͍̤͎̳̮̦─̱̠͇͔̖̗ͅ─̴̻͍̤̜̝̘─̣̰͘─͈̖̳̣─̫̟͕̪͔─͓─͙̹͚̘͚─̣─̟̰͎̤̖─̖̜̠̩̼͇̣͟─͔̫̺̦─͓̠̠͙̜̝̼͡─̡͇̪̼ͅ─̼̗͙̩̜─̻̰̠─̨̥̯̻͙─̷̜̜─̜̱͉͎─̧─̱͘─̦̼͚̬͙̳─͈̻͍̤̻̰̖─̜̫──̱̗ͅ─̡̖̺̗̩─͖─͚̦̘͚͍͙̕──͓̠─̢͓̻─̤̭̰̗͍ͅ─̫̹͇̦͕͞─̶̱̜ͅ─̹̯̝̳̰͢─̱̬̻─҉̻̻─̝̟─͏̗͖̲͓̭─̭̜̺̦─̢̯̱̩̟̻─͎─̀─͍͢─͓̫̬─̝̫͖̤͈̯̥͝─̣̥̥̱̼͉̺─̺̭̱ͅ─͏̥͖̬̼──̢̜͎ͅ──̙
̧̞̳̩̭̲̻͕─̺█̳͕̻█̙͈̥͖̀█̡̩̮█҉̻͍̼̝̠̱͔█̰͍͚͟█͚͙͍̲̥█̲̯͈͎̹̟͜█̯͎̭̭̬̝͉█̱̩█̬͕̣̘͍͢█̵̟̭█͙͠█͙͉͓ͅ█͖̼̗̬͚͝─̬́██̹̩̼͖█̢̥̬̟̪͈█̷█̹͍̭̬͙͖̘█̧͈̳ͅ█͓͎͈̥̯ͅ█͓█͇̠͔̺̞̣͈█͎̜͎͖̼̫█̭̺█͔͎̙̬̞͠█̞̫̬͔█─̡̭̣█͙͍̣̙█͈̼̘͓̳͟ͅ█͍̝̮͙█̫̪̣͖̩̗̠█̝̮͓̥͔̬̱█̜̯͙͜ͅ██̟█͕̹̠͇͇̲̭█͍̣̠█̤̯█̲͉͓̤█҉͍͕̥̜͍͉█̬̦͇̬͚̳͙̀─͎͈͖̞█̦̙͎͘█̶̰̻̤̙█̛̭̗͕͉̜█̷̣̦̯█̖ͅ█̤█̝̫͔̕█̵̙̻̭̪͔͓█̩̙█̗͙̩̻̦̝█͙█̺██̪͍̣̰͖ͅ─̭͉͕̱͞█̮̝͚͍͈̯͘█̣͚̜̲█̦̩͍͖͘█̬̤͇̖̗͘█̴̠͙͔̥̫͖█̹͕͕͍̬██̟͢█͏█͔̻͢█͏̬͓͕̟̯̭̬█̘̥͙̹͟█̟̘͙͕̯█̶͉͉͚̱̣̫─̧̭̲̮̰̤ͅ
҉̳̖̞─̺̘̙̞͍̺█҉̥̖█̮͎░̬͡░̲͉͓͝░̸̯̮̗̬̥̥░̩̯░̷̠͉̲͖̲░̻̘̺͍͇́░͈̣͇̼͘░̢͚̠̩̣͖░҉░̨̳͕̜͎̖█̝͟█̺̀─̰͈̩͓͈͈̞█̰̭█̖̼̝̝̪̗̭͢░͇̞̖̠̦͡░̣̥̜̦͈̕░͚░̨̞̗̫̭͔͉░̵̲̳̮̣̰̟░͉̱̯̗̮͝░̖̠͚͉̻͎̙░̻̣́░̣̮̯̀░█͉͉̻̜̥͓̲█̧̟͇̲̜̺̪̳─̗█̣█̞̮̭͈̼̱░̮̣͞░̡̯͈░̛͓̫̠̣̜░̨͈̭░̡̩̬͉͕̮͓͎░̱̗̼̪̀░░҉͉͖̬̦░̳̪̰̗͕͉͔͘░̤͔̲̲̳̀█̧͇͔̱█̴̰̻ͅ─̀█̝͕͍͙█̶̫̦͚͈░̨̪̬̲͔̺̞̥░͇̮░͍͖͍͓░̗̺̱̩̘ͅ░̵̬░͖͍░̩͡░░͜░͍͔̮͉̲͢ͅ█̯͈̙̭̱̝̲́█̺͚͖̞͓̯̣͢─͡█̵█͓̲͡░̰̼̥░̝̖̳͔̰ͅ░͎͈░̶͍̫░̤̫͍̞̖░̮̙̠̗͓̩͔░̵̫͎̻ͅ░̼͘░░̙͈͓͈͕͈█̦͕͈̟̯̜̤͠█͉͓─͉̣̤͡
̵͎̣̙̖̥─̡̘̬̰͙̫█̨̗͍̹̺̟̜ͅ█̺̦̮̝̺̪͓░̥͈͓͖̱ͅ░̼█̧͎̲̘͔̬̫█̴̣͔̲̙̻̤̤█͚̥̦̞̳█̝͙̗̥̞█̝̝̩̱̜͓͞ͅ█̪͝░̤░̸̱̗̰█̥̪█̺̳͉͎─̭͔̺̘͕͡ͅ█̣̝͔͙█̰̪̯͈̭░͕̰̝͢░█͍̦̲█̥̖͎̀█̖̜█̳͙̣̺͟█̰̲̖͡█̥░̡̘̣̭░̱̰̱͔̦█̶͇͕█̶̰─̨͇̺͈̱█̰̟̙̥͞█̗̙░͙̝́░͚͉̰̯̭̳█̼̯͕█̫͇͈̱͘ͅ█͇͕̰̺█̟̗͈̩͝█̺̮̼̲͍̲̥█░͎͍̲͔͇̲́ͅ░̡̜͎̣█̤͔̤̫̰͖͟█̺̠̺─̨͓͓͕̩█̪̫̟́█̣͍̺̗░̱̺̯̜░̧͎͇█̡̣̤̟̥͚͚█̴̣̰̻̪ͅ█̯́█̬͢ͅ█̷█̥͜░̭░̙̗█̪█̵─͞█̧̞͎̝█̝̬͉░͜░̺̰█̞̺̰██͏͕̝̻̲█̧̼͉̣͎̮͎̫█̱̝̜̪̲͘█̲͍͎͚̘̣̺░̡͖░͉̯̠́█̝̭̜̼̟͟█͢─̘̠͈̲̙̳ͅ
̩̬─͎͔̬͈█̰͚█̶░͍̤̜̭͝░̗͔̩͔͙́█̼̯̻͙͚ͅ█͎̠̻͚̪͠ͅ─̶̲̝̬͕─̧̰̦̣̟̳█̳█̱░͍̫̫̝̫̻̳░█͏̜█̜̲̰̘͍̤̝─̜̭ͅ█̵̬█̪̘░░͙͓̪̘̟̩̼█̭͎̲͉█͕̲̲─͉̼͉̣́─͏█͙̮̦̬█̝̰͍̰̰̞̠͞░̻̹̟░̮͝█̛̜̗̘̤͎̞̰█̡̗͉͇─̜̤͈̭█̥█̥͎̪̘̀ͅ░̵̥̪̙░͍█̜█̢̹͙─̳͉̘̟͘─̮͈̩͔̭̳͝█̛█̪̤░̜̝̠̣̜░█̬͖̠̱█̤͚̳̥̰̱̕─̜̭̪͕͓ͅ█҉̦̼̘̱̫█̫̰͓░̟͖͙͍̞̀░̝̝̗̫̩█̢̳█̰̱─̨͉̺̝─̼̫̭̱█̲͖͉͚͙͓͝█̵͙̟░̹̝͓͔͕̫́░̭͙█͖̫̗͈͖█̴̩̬─̻̣̖̯̪█̣̥̬█░̷░̢̤̺̱̮█̱̖͕̝̤̹█̣̲─́─̩̪̥̬͙█̕█̨͓░░̯͔͉̫̣͈̼█̨̺̘̼͕̣̯̩█̥̤̯̟ͅ─̷ͅ
̥̺̼̳̠─̠͠█̱̟█̪̯̫͍̹͢░̴̘̳̺̭̦̖̝░̯͉͜█̷█̧͎̫͚█̹█͕͜█̯͕̼͈̥̼ͅ█̪̻̻̖̹̞̜░ͅͅ░̕█̨̤͈̲█̠─͉͉̦͚͙̬̙█̷█͇́░̤͎̪̺͉͞░̳█ͅ█̷͙̣̱█̳͙̱̕█̣̩█̜̩͚̯̥͔͜█͎̬͇░̥̺̜̼̯̀ͅ░͕̭̦͓͓█̢̟█̰͈̯̺̯─̠̳̜͖̞̱█͕͇̮͙̟̲͖█͕░̪̼̗░█̷̪̖̱̩͉̣█̼█̨̤█̨█̟͡█͓░̩̰͓̯̺͈̩░̣̯̣̠̘͠█̵̞̘̩̤̭̖█̩̹─̴̱̣̜̮ͅ█͎͉█̡̖̭̪̮░̲͞ͅ░̭̘̩́ͅ█̻̳̪͎̲̦̥█͙͙̦̩͝█̤̬̱͞█͈̗̼̠̜̱͡█̵̥█̢̺͍̹̮͚̗░̸░͜█̪̰█̵̬̙̰̲̝─͎█̰͎̙̦̫ͅ█̱͙͕̜̩́░̶̞░̗̞̪█̜███̠͕͓̳͎█̲̘̬̪͝█̰̝͕░̻͕̠̫͖̘̣░͔̱̖̣█̝͇̟͎͔͚͢█͈─
─█͏͉̖̩̪̠̟͓█҉̙░͉͙͢░͖͎͝░̷̦̭̖̜͇░̷̮̯͔░̠̜̲͓̟░̪̱͈̗̹░̹̦̖̰ͅ░͚͝░̘͔̤̗̪͉░̻͕█̙̝̯͎͉█҉͈̫̦͇̠̪̻─͍̺͉̜█̘͓̥̯̣█̖͞░̛͔̼̝̦░͚͇̬͠░░͏̦̦░̨͚̘͇░̶͈͇̞░̹̰̫̪░̸░͏̘̝͖░̦̱̪͓̀ͅ█͎̳̟̩̪̥̕█̨̲̫̭̞̲̱̖─̮̩̘͖̪̺̜█͏̪̼͕█҉͔̮̰̝̹░͏░̩͕░̫̙̭̹░̟͞░̜̼░̷͙̪͖͕̤░͍̯͖͘░░̧̰̱̺̝̝̪░̪͚͙█̡̻̻̫̹͖̻█─̺̗͉̮͡█̘█͇͖̕░̧̯░̖̙͢░░̲̤░░̠̥̪░̶̜̙░͎̣͈░̬░̸█̳█̧͖─̙͎͝█̡̭̗̹̭ͅ█͞░̸̜̣̟̮͔̞░̰̰͔͇░͖̫░̩̭̲̥̦░̩̯͍░̡͍̘̥░͈̲̟̰͎̠̬░̖̪̳͖̩̭̟░͎̠̫̙░̘̜█̨̗̜̪̜█̛͓̙─͍͚̹
̻̲̝͚̗─͎͚̜͖̥͚͎██̡͖̹͖͓░͍̲͖̖̰̕░̝█͉̲̝̝̰̠█̡̗█̯̗̥̜̯̜̀ͅ█̧͍̯͇̥͖̥█͔̪█͔͉░̙̦̼░̗̮͇̟̭̰͜ͅ█̻̱̭̲█̥̼̻̤̪̤͠ͅ─̟̮̠͓̪͓█̰█̯̱͈̤͍░̮̲░̗̻̪͚̟̰̙█͜█̨͖█̤͈̖͕̱͎̦█̠̻̼͎̙̞͝█̧̘͖͈█̺̹͚░̪͚̗͢ͅ░̗█̜̳̠̼█͙̫̥─̹̞͚͍̰͓█͙̣̻̘̦█̧̹͈̞̥░̲̝̠̦̳̮̫͘░̜̼̫█̩̬̮̰͍̕ͅ██̢̟͙█̫̞̹͓̼█̕█̯̙̯̩͈͟░̘̗̩░̧̪̲̹̤█̭̣̫█̰̹̘̞̬͠─̥͉̘̗̝͎̻█̻͇̬̗̠̥█̦͖̺̲̠̜̩░͖̤░̸̘̬͍͍͕█̻̝̫̲̩̪͡█̣̗͇̣͓͕███͖̩̖͎̤̪̞̕█̝̹ͅ░̷̭░̨̪̼̭̮͔͙█͏̮█̨̫̮͙̥─͓̝̤█̨█̕░̪̬̠͝░̘̻̥█̖█͖̗͚̳̮͇͟ͅ█̬̱̞̗͖̦█̮̙̻͎̣̗██̥̕░҉̲̯͚̦̬̥̭░̩█̼͍͍͍͍͇̩͝█̸̬─̙̜͇̀
҉̥̬͔̝̱─█͙͎̤̰█̵̞̪̤̞̼̙̯░͎͇͕̥͔̩░̰̳͓͡█̢͎͖̖͍͖̜͍█̡̭̱̮͕͓─͉̪̲̰̠͍̤─̩̦̹͙̠̟█̤͖̞͈́█̶͚͈̞͇░̯̘̜̯͓͝░͇̭̖̫͇̝ͅ██̤̟͍ͅͅ─̨̠̳█̬̣̜̪̺͘█̴̗̳░͓░̳̳̻█̩̝̻̼̜█͚͟─͏─̳̥̲̹̰̗█͎̥█̸͈̥̰░̨̰̫͉░̮̫͙͝ͅ██̘─͓̰̟█̯̰̮̹̯͡ͅ█͉̱░͕░̫̯͓͙͟█̟͈̱̻̝́█̮̰͍͇̥͚──͇̭̹̜͎█̺̥̤̱̲͉͘█̴̜͎̘͈͕͎░̗̮̣̺░̜͙̠̳͎█̡͈͕̟̦̱̤̘█͉̖̗͉̻̲̕─̤█̶̞̳̦̻̲̗█̕░̥͉͕͍̦̣░̛̖̲̙█̨̗̠̖̜█̩̟͈̮̝̞̻─̼̬̖̠─̭̖͔̮█̩͙█͏̭░̱̘̻̟̭̲̯░͎█͏̟̰̥█̷͈͔̜̦̠─̥̬̱█̭̱█̧͔̳̖░̠░͢█̤̣͔ͅ█̩͈̹̬͕̭͢─̴̳̞─͚̭̪͖̣̱̻█̥͠█͓̱░̵͓͚͉̪̙░͙̮͉͜ͅ█͇̻█̝̖͢─̠̣͉̠̞̰̮
͚̬̪̮̜͜─̟̻̕█̶͎̖█̩̯̪̹░░͙̣ͅ█̪̜̙͔̲͚█͇͓͇̹̖͓̟─҉̜͚─̮͜ͅ█̬̕█̨̯̱̺͎̣̭͖░͉͝░̯͍̯̦̮█̷͇█̷͓̗─͇█̛̼̗͓͇̟͖ͅ█̞͙̲̯͜░͓░͏̦̱█̪̗̗̯͚̫̞́█̻͜─̞̥ͅ─͏͓ͅ█̶█̙̘̠̺̰̣͜░̙̼̰̺͔░̲͜█͇̳̕█͞─̵͕̖̮̰͖͇̗█̯͍̞̀ͅ█̤̞░̪░̪̻̰̺͎̼█͔̤̹̣̪█̀─̳̞̤̖─̦█͉̼̮͎͠█̨̙̗̝̯̰̲̹░̯͙̭̹͡░̷̦̣͉̻̘͍̩█̦͕̳̜̲̻͍́█̨̭̖̣─̶█̫̜̬̻█░͉̦͙̩̲̘͍░̳̲͓͈̻͔̳█̮█͔̳̠̳͝─̱̦̙͟─̬̯̥█͍█̀░̠͎̖░̘█̼̪̩͓̩̺͙█͞─̴█̦̭█̤░̜͍̯͙͎̀░̢̥̟̲͚̘██҉̺̪͔─̳̰̺͞─̖̼̟̼͔̭̀█̰͓̞͝█͇̦̩̻͔░̪̼̣̱͕̦░̦̪█͜█̸͓̜̣─͕́
̶͔─̤͎͙̠̭͙͖█̶͚̰̥̻̭̰͓█̷̺͈̠̳̟͕░̧̩͍░̬̤͍̟͍͠█͓̼̫̣█̟̹──̻͙̺̰█̢̣̰̹̺̖̭͚█̡̫̞̙͈̦̫͚░̮̭̼̞̫̱͟░̣͍͉̣͓ͅ█̟͍̣͔͙█̡̖̠̘̺̘̝̞─̠̗͖̰̻̬█͖█͠░̙̩̼̥░̙͖̣̲̪█̱̙̜͎̰̻͞█͈̟̼─̮̠̟─̦͙͚̣̮̗̬͘█̻̟͙͔̝█̥͈̩░̯̕░̰͎̺͖͕█̡̳̗̹͔█─͖̟̤̙█̙̥̲̩͕̹█͉̟̹̣̬͈͡ͅ░̣░̢̞̺̰̤̹̗̹█̶͚̘͓͚̹̼█̭̲̙̼͇͉̀─̸͔͕̬─̢̲͉█̷͍͓̩̠̤̤͇█̩̩̰̺͢ͅ░̨̲░͢█̩͓̲͓͇█̸͔─̨̤͉̝͇̖█̶͎̙̮̹̳͚█̱͖͇͔̟̣̱░̩͍̼░̟̯̠█̰͙̘͓̖̩█͖̥͎̜͔̺̗─͔͙─̜͈̀█̹̣̖̻͍͍̣█̬̰͎̯̫̘̗̀░̺̣░█͍͈̫̩█͙̲─͈█̤͎̦̤̬͝█͉̖░̨̥̭̖̼̜̳ͅ░͚͍̦█͓͠█͖̳̤̹̭͎͉─҉─̡̮̣͚̘̲͉̮█̞̀█̛̞̳░̠̰͈̗̣̻̫░̟͖͓̹͖̘̼█̲̦͕̝̜█̀─̛͖̹̰
̢̦̮͎̬─█̱̲̀█̖͖͙̮̯͝█͕̪̻̘█̳͕̻͈̞ͅ█̼̰̙͠█̛̠̥̯─̸͉̫͇̦─̬͙̗̬̤̺█̖̦̲̟̰̝͍█͝██̗̺̳̙█̖͕̭█͔͇̭͎─͏̹͔̗̝̝͍̠█̪̙͚█̬̯͚͢█̵̘͖█͇̮█̤̻̝̯̝͖̖͘█̟̗̩̼̱─̫͚͠─͈█̰̩͜█̴̗█҉͇█̛̝̗͚͇̱̙█̣̼̀█̡─̴̼̟̯̘͇̮█̵̼̮̗̬̩̱█̵̘͍̫͔͉͍█̷̫̩͚█͉̱͉̳͙̲█̪̰͔͈͈█̸─̞̀─̥̠█̞̮̤̰̟͎̦█̲̯̹̠̙̳█͔͙̩̯█̫̞̜̝͉█̱̰̼͓̖̳͇̕█͜─̺█̸̜█̡̰̘̪͍̫̮̪██̤̯ͅ█̫͚̜█͔̠̫̠̥̘̫─̝̙̗̻̀─̳̦͎͚̲̗͘█̸̺͈̭͕̫█̼̥̜̭͎́█̡̰͙̳█͎█͎̼͖̝̤̫█͚͠─͎̬͈͓̣̪̘͜█̹̪̖̤█̗̕█̥̯█͏̥̤̤̗̘█͓̘̠̞͟█҉̗̩͔─͓͎̞́─̛͓͓̻̙̝█͔̯█͔̰̖̱█̻̠͚ͅ█̸̖̺͙̠̘█̪̙̗̝̻█̧̖̰─̛̥͚͉͓
͓̣̻͚̘̗̲─̧̮͔̹̜̫ͅ─͈̝͍̜͕̕─̠͙̤̤─̫͉̮̱͡─̗̙̥̥̖̪́─̼̱̼͎̙̪──̡̩̼̬͙─͓̞̜̰̱͖─̭͉͍̺̱͈̀─̮̭̠͉͎̻̤─̮̜̮̜̘̭─̱͚̯͙̜͎̟̀─̮̞̬͇̲͕─̛̗̳̠̰─̩̩͙─̤͎̤̜͈̯͠─̶̱̣ͅ─̦͚̘ͅ─̗͇̼͓̠̦͠─̶̠̟──̘͔̀─̞̫̼̫̭̼̙─̢͇̻̱͙͚̫─̺͍̲͙͟─̙͠─̷̗̰─͙̻̯̝̳̯͙͠─̺─̟͎̬͓̭̩͎─̘͚̖̩̣̰̯─̭͇─̷̬̹͚─̝͟─̥─̼─͚͍̹̼̗ͅ─͏̩─̫─̡─͚̮̲͕͎ͅ─̡̜─̴̖─͍͕̜̱̖─͠─̦─̦̩̺─͕͞─̞─̟─̩̪͇͟──̰̬̭̭͍̕─̲͉̱̠͇̫ͅ─̼̞͚̘̳─͓̰̤͚̖̘̕─̖͓͍─̫̹͓̫̬͔́─͚̝̼͢─̪̥̤̬͕͉─̤̩̦̩̪͢─̵͓̰─̴̭̻͔̦─̶̦͎─̨̟͕͙͕͉ͅ─͇̩̼̭͍͓͙─̞̫̥̠̹̻─͢─͔̘̤͍̰̲͡ͅ──̰̝͙͈͞─̜̤͈͔─͓̕ͅ─̲͢─̵

Can't you niggers appreciate the intellectual pun in my Arabic shitpost?

who are you again?

I know how you like to sit at your bed before you lay yourself back, I've been watching you through binoculars.

My bed is on the ground, not very comfortable to 'sit at'. I have a nice office chair though.

Want to see it?

I've already seen it. I go into your house regularly when you are away. It's a pretty nice setup.

Thanks fam. Getting a new GPU soon so I can shitpost here more often.

why do you need a better gpu to shitpost more?

I noticed all those folders named "hot little girls", what is that about?

kek sure

So I can shitpost at 144Hz on ultra.

Check out my knife.

Just normal porn.

what a shitty knife

fucking loli porn

loli is perfectly normal

but they were real girls, they were only 8 or so. They had bathing suits on. Why would you have a folder like that? Are you some kind of sick fuck?

bet you go to mrvine.to you cuck

Wel you faggots also have to do something. Everytime a community is formed it starts being formed on the board it gets spammed and vols do nothing about it.

A globally designated terrorist with associations to Al-Qaeda, the Taliban and other terrorist organizations, doubling as an Israeli informant on said organizations before they caught me jerking my uncut cock in the restroom of an office building. Over 9000 proxies are banned here and on 4chan for CP because of my spam. I've raped more people than I can count with my fingers and toes, including little children. I'm drowning in alphabet soup as we speak. I'm a pretty big deal on the internet. I've worked for Joseph Kony and was involved in recruiting child soldiers for the LRA, traveling around the world to spread propaganda for multiple opposing sides and pitting them against each other. I also made some of the CP that you probably jerk off to and have left behind several orphans. I have been an advisor to many dictators and also tortured their political prisoners and invented some of the most effective modern torture techniques. I shook hands with the Boston bombers and the younger one shook my dick until I shot cum in his mouth. He swallowed. I have offered blowjobs to multiple revolutionary politicians, most turned me down.

Even with spam 100% gone you wouldn't form a culture. You're just looking to blame me.

Believe me - everyone got that screenshot before he could delete it. His hell has just begun.

I know where you live, I know where you congregate, I know who you are related to. I know everything about you.

You will meet me soon, shitskin, you will meet me soon.

is there a version of namesync for Holla Forums that actually works?

…?

No, there aren't any programs that work or I'd be using muda to flood threads with 1x1px images

Bullshit, if a thread start getting replies and being repeated ,as in a new one is made when it hits teply limit, thats a small seed of a community being formed, but it automatically gets spammed by retards, people send report but nothing is done. Im not saying you are exactly at fault cause you haven't even been board vol long enough for it to be your fault, but people still think this place is gonna grow by spamming, its like they think this place is 4chan and is gonna go along he same steps. Im saying Holla Forums as a whole needs new users or it won't exist by next year. Users count just keeps being lower and lower.

any fun scripts for Holla Forums?

mod.php is a fun script

If it's shitskins you want, you may want to rethink your priorities. I can tell you the address I currently live in if you want so you can come fight me IRL if you have the guts to do it.

HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU STOLE YOUR GET

I like this guy

YOU TRIED TO REMOVE IT KEK

english, user. english.

Hes not gonna fight you. Hes likely a skinny ass white boy who hasn't touch a women in years or ever and who is probably wearing an anime t shirt right now. Hes probably one of those people who insert badly spoken Japanese in his sentences irl. You know the type.

Nice shop, I don't even have that image.

fucking kek

Holla Forums HAS ONLY ONE GLOBAL RULE
THE APE IS A CUCK AND A FALSE KING

Goodnight faggits. This was the most fun thread I've had all week and the week just started

Fightanon, I'll see you in my dreams.

ill see you in my dreams :^)

What am i seeing here? what's up with the monkeys shoulder wound and what is that metallic rectangle?

probably a hot plate. the nigger probably got burned while on coke.

what

i think he is trying to convey that Holla Forums has only one global rule and also that the ape is a cuck and a false king.
that's what i took away from it anyway.

Instead of making a pointless sticky how about you sticky an explanation of why the thread limit has been reduced?
Keep us updated and involved with what is happening or the site will die, the main reason Holla Forums was chosen for the halfchan exodus is because hotwheels interacted with us and keep us involved.

how about a song niggers

Hotwheels is gone…

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

This thread doesn't have anything to do with the page count change.

Besides, involvement is involvement, the thread is here for you to see and I'm here to respond to you.

on an unrelated note, why do you care if I fill you in on what's happening when most of you hate me and complain when I post anyway?
:'^(

are you a vape kind of guy?

Wow, since the hammer came down on /hebe this site isn't even worth visiting anymore.

###Where did /hebe go to?###

librechan.net
I'm not shilling; that's just where they went

that's a shota

thanks

loli can have a penis

post screencap mods

No.

O shit,MAGA

YOU BASTARDS, NOW THAT NIGGER TRYING TO GET TO PAGE 15 HAS ESCAPED!

I think this is a good idea.

The problem with having many pages is the fact that people will always bump old threads on page 20 back to the front page, and the thread will stay up for over a month.

post a selfie in a scat thread if you want likes. i'd laugh.

Have you considered the possibility you get so much hate because you aren't relating well with the community?

on a related note can you answer my question about thread count being reduced?

moot, WT, hotwheels and Targe all did a good job of interacting with the community until the either turned into giant faggots, were fired or quit.
It can be done but apparently not by the new management.

m-muh threads

if you mean tard, they've all left to greener pastures except you.
chasing shadows. (it's 2006+10)
the userbase did this too, not moot alone. they did it sooner and better than moot, too. WT is a pedo, iow a giant faggot.

That is certainly what it feels like on Holla Forums, at least the other boards I use have competent owners.
I know it will never be 1995 on the interwebs again but I like to think the basic feel can be maintained somewhere somehow.

As for the userbase I have to agree, while everyone like to claim 2007 was the beginning of the end it really seems like it was. As for pedos I couldn't give a fuck, I would take a pedo mod over a moralfag mod any day of the week.

THIS IS YOUR ONLY FUTURE…

you have cancerised Holla Forums and forced 100s of anons away, you should just kill yourself tbh.

I think we can all agree that he's a dumb motherfucker, but at least he (partially) regrets it. unless he doesn't then fuck him with a rake tbh

Kennedi Check em

Why is this orange?

Running low on red pixels

Take the Sathanas pill, lads.

I don't post my face online. The only digital pictures of me are my DL and my state ID.

I know most of you guys don't really hate me ;_;

What can I do to better relate to the community? I would like to do so.

I'll work on it. Tell me what you guys need from me.

Mod porn - the great Holla Forums orgy of 2016

Rape Jim until he repeals the second Global Rule.

What 2nd global rule?

Posting (legal) kids.

I'm all alone until 8ch.net is fixed.

Sup nigga

Plebs dont know:
206.223.147.217/
206.223.147.218/

like I want to shitpost on a Nevada server

triples

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Friendly reminder that dysnomia is a faggot and only wants to destroy this site

he's also not actually dysnomia

if dysnomia not dysnomia who disnomia?

A morbidly obese man that is pretending to be the original dysnomia.

isn't it a little odd that reddit and 8/b/ both changed their policy on the same day

just after the shooting

just after the stolen election

the original isn't obese?

(((nobody)))

in seriousness though, what was the policy change on Holla Forums and reddit?

Who do you think is behind it? I don't want to point any fingers but I think it is the….

(((JEWS)))

Explain.

I have no clue but probably.

reddit is having diversity days from here on out (fine print at the bottom) means that memes make by white people have to go to the back of the line

Holla Forums/b/ has reduced it's size from 10 pages to 5 (so that it can be more easily monitored… or some other nefarious purpose.

the chans are compromised-
activate plan 32

source? what the fuck lol

25 to 1, back to 5.

It's more comfy with less pages because of how little traffic the board gets.
Read:

im confused, i thought we were at 2

oh i see what you did

thank you i appreciate that

i hated not being able to lurk past page 2

i assumed the government coerced you into limiting Holla Forums to 2 pages to prevent violent revolution

It's 5 pages.

meet me at a geological location and I will fight you..

So Reddit got slightly more pozzed and d y s n o m i a did something he said he was going to do yesterday that only affects Holla Forums? And this somehow relates to a government/NWO plot involving a mud shooting fags?
Meh. Seems legit.
IT'S HAPPENING

dysnomia it's part of the agenda, Nat Bruh.

i really don't give a shit what reddit does but i was lurking 4/pol and someone was bitching about a new algorithim on reddit that put 'diverse content' on the frontpage more than before

i don't know how your shitty hugbox site works and i don't care

i just report the news

i can't help it

i work for the trump general people

i create memes for them

we are going to make america great again (apparently)

yeah

it's called censorship and it coming to a website near you

after november none of this will matter

but right now the MSM is not reporting the news and the alternative media (leddit, facebook, 4chan(Holla Forums)) is the only place to talk to people about what is actually happening in the world

the closer we get to the election- the more tightly controlled the information and their dissemination channels will become.

the world literally hangs in the balance- and here we are right on the front lines

almost as censored as any other media.

here we are on Holla Forums and nobody wants to talk about anything (besides on Holla Forums I guess)

i would say it's even more censored

but at least we can interact with it

the television just yells lies at you and you can't even fight back

What's this "grab" shit down the bottom?

ban me for 69 seconds

screengrab

sends a screenshot of whatever is on your monitor to the site's handlers at the fbi

can confirm

give hebe back to the pedos you kike

All that shota it's disgusting.

Try having open exchanges with anons about your plans for h8chan and be willing to take well reasoned suggestions.
The reason I keep asking why the page limit has dropped is I suspect there isn't a well reasoned answer and it was done on a whim, don't do shit on a whim. Think about the pro / cons of what you are doing and hold open discussions before making the change, while there are people here that just want Holla Forums to die they won't be able to make a good case for their proposal assuming you can think for yourself and use critical thinking which I suspect you can't as I'm having to spell this out for you.

tl:dr, think before you act and talk to the users as some of us are capable of thinking too.

You truly have fallen far vinnie, maybe you should stop fapping for awhile,eh?

I, literally can't stop.

Also.

now I can fapp to that

I hope I don't as far as you have.

and what in the fuck reason would you not keep 25 pages for?
dont be retarded and keep 25 pages

Really dysnomia?
Fuck you.

eat it nigger

since when is this sewer an experiment in democracy?
Holla Forums has proven that lax rules and poor moderation don't add up to a good time, just as reddit proves that fuzzy rules and good moderation are worse, at least in the minds of the sort of retard who lurks here.
A mod improving Holla Forums…why not a stickied outreach thread from our new community manager?

Nice smug anime girls folder

You either need to learn the meaning of democracy or read my post again, I'm saying good ideas can come from anywhere not the most popular idea as voted by anonymous users with access to VPNs.

I pooped in this thread

mmm hotpockets

Luke, you’re going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view

i'm a pot smoking hippy. why do you sound vaccuous and silly?

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

Meanwhile on Masterchan/b..

Page 164..

masterchan.org/b/164

Meanwhile on Holla Forums/b…

I don't give a fuck

Meanwhile on Holla Forums/b…

I like this idea. Use this thread to do that.

See

U fun goofed

nobody cares about your honeypot

There you go not thinking again, people will either need to see post ~420 ITT to know it's a feedback thread or you will edit the OP to say it is but people will ignore it because it's the same sticky that has been up for the last 2 days.

Let this sticky die and make a new sticky where it's purpose is clear form the outset.
Also don't constantly sticky shitposting threads, stickies are for news / feedback and the occasional joke. If you constantly sticky shitposting threads users start to ignore sticky threads

they need to lurk moar

That's it! Fucking hell. Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken tendies and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken tendies out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in the USSR. This is so fucked.

Isn't it past your bedtime??

Is this pasta fresh?

Hi. I'm a black male. I support Bernie but not his supporters and here's why.

The number one reason is because you guys are utterly condescending.

Here are the threads that hit the front page nit six munths ago where black lives matter and in extension black people were denegrated on this website because "duh, those blacks should know better".

One of the most annoying aspects of threads like that is that its basically a reflection of what we hear from white people daily….

MLK WILL BE ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE

Does the above statement sound familiar? White America has a history of using minorites/minority figure heads as political bludgeons against black people and this fucking sub has the same goddamn problem.

The only time I see Asian/Hispanic issues being brought to the fore front by white Americans is when that can be used as a spring board to insult and dismiss black concerns.

Affirmative action? Its the blacks that are taking the spots for Asians and whites. Not the legacy students or the out of state kids.

Racial representation? "Why do the blacks complain when Asians and Hispanics dont care"

Bernie Sanders? Why can't the blacks see Bernie is the one for them?

You can see the same thing when the very same "progressive redditors" use the words of Morgan Freeman to dismiss the need for black history month or even talking about racial injustices.

But woe betide black people if we don't vote in tandem with what you guys want. All of a sudden we are blind or dumb or just ignorant

The most telling statement is when it comes to addressing racial injustice.

You guys compared Bernie being yelled at by two BLM protesters to the Little Rock Nine

Black redditors use reddit too. We see the comments you guys make. We hear the silence when it comes to talking about racil injustice.

"It's not about race, it's about class"

Even if that were true, class has been historically and intrinsically linked to race in America for a long time.

TL;DR - Y'all have fallen into the same pit that right wingers do when dealing with black people. You guys don't consider us people until it comes to something you need, in this case, votes. But the moment we try to bring up issues that affect us primarily, you guys turn fucking damn quick.

EDIT: Goddamn your comments are exactly what I'm fucking talking about. It's like none of you read the links I posted or even read what I wrote. Christ.

theres nothing comfy about it stop being a faggot
leave it on 25 pages

This.

bam.bz/hF

bam.bz/hF

bam.bz/hF

o shit, MAGA

bam.bz/hF

bam.bz/hF

bam.bz/hF

q

NUKE THE UKRAINE!!

change.org/p/donald-trump-demand-a-nuclear-annihilation-of-the-ukraine-6ecbce68-adb6-47c8-aee1-7875e3eab135#delivered-to

Fuck user, your right it seems as though that is when Holla Forums took the plummet.

The problem isn't the banning of pedo threads themselves but the fact h8chan has gone against everything it stood for when warm tires was running the show. I'm not a fan of pedo threads but they are not illegal under US law and so should remain in keeping with global rule 1.
DOST test hasn't held up in court since 1996 and has since been ruled unconstitutional so don't try and argue that is the law it breaks
inb4 I get called a pedo for bothering to learn the laws

He…is the chosen one. He…will bring balance.

I like the idea of bringing the top board list back but how are to deciding what boards get in there?

Holy shit! I forgot how based he was.

Holla Forums is dying without you, Hotwheels!

Mods and Volunteers

You douchebags are killing the board.
Stop your douchebagery for a moment and
look at the catalog.

Herpa derp we mods now

this

Reduce the board to one thread only to improve even more.

shut up

I agree.

trips

see

In order to do that I would have to make a bunch of filler threads and lock them, as well as sticky them. Then the only thread left that users could post in would be at the very bottom of the page.

I've actually done this before, I created the board >>>/1t/
It doesn't work so well.

reduce entire site to this post

the tide must be low. dysnomia has appeared.

"Holla Forums is dead" meta posting meme thread

Bless my soul!

ded

Make it 15-25 so threads don't die immediately

ded

Also, please allow more threads per hour.
Sure, there's spam, but then nobody else can post.
Just control the spam, faggot.
I don't spam anymore because I hate Holla Forums now, but I still come here occasionally.

d-ded

Great, you freed me!
Thanks Dysnomia!

n-not ded?

see

Isn't there a setting that lets threads with no replies get deleted on page 5? So why limit all pages?

wow Holla Forums is terrible now like really really bad.

My God what an awful board

She REALLY likes sex

But her last name is MEAT. miku means meat, she's a piece of fucking delectable meat

How about "Holla Forums will soon be dead if these fuck-ups keep happening"?

Most boards smaller than Holla Forums are more dead than 7chan. The only boards with more than 400 active users are Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /n/, Holla Forums, and Holla Forums.

I'll refine what I said. "Every board on Holla Forums that isn't Holla Forums or Holla Forums is doomed".

The only board that matters is Holla Forums though so no biggie

why do you faggot vols insist on killing Holla Forums? Is it because Holla Forums is the gateway to other boards? You figure that killing the gateway will indefinitely kill the site?

Fuck you.

There are less then 7 users on /b
Don't let those numbers fool ya.

Rule Cuckery

Can't even make a new thread..

This place really has gone to shit.
t. Spammer

Honestly you're not wrong

while he's not wrong that this place has gone to shit (it was always shit btw) he's not right because of what happened to him.

explain how vols are 'killing Holla Forums'?

B-b-b-but, muh free speech?

Seriously though, this is the most utterly fucking retarded idea, that I've ever come across, in the history of anything ever. It's like you actually want Holla Forums to become kill. Comfiness has nothing to do with it… Can't be bothered to do your fucking job and ban the spammers, more like.

Cool idea, broski. Just one tiny little problem, it also stops legitimate users from using the fucking board too, you complete pleb.

Leave Holla Forums as is, it's page count and post limit doesn't need altering.

vols/mods aren't the main culprits in 8ch/b/'s demise, but they contributed more faggotry per head than the real failures: us users.
Mods&co wanted to shape content via php and bans: fail.
Userbase want memes on a plate and someone to hate: fail

pretty much this…

Back during the beta, right after second exodus, I noticed that unlike on 4chan you cannot click on the number of the current page you are on.

Which means to refresh the page and start at the top, you either have to go to another page and come back, or refresh the page and then scroll all the way back to the top or click the go to top button.

It's simple; let me click the page number once I'm at the bottom to refresh and send me back to the top, like on 4chan.

Pls bring back 25 pages x3

Mods pls sticky