Steve Martin deletes Twitter tribute to Carrie Fisher after backlash

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/12/28/steve-martin-deletes-twitter-tribute-to-carrie-fisher-after-backlash.html

His biggest mistake was deleting the tweet. He should have stood his ground, there was nothing a reasonable person would object to in what he wrote

You're supposed to compliment her amazing mind first, you shitlord!

this, never give in to the sjw
that's how you hand them over power
fuck carrie fisher tho

what if there's no amazing mind to compliment

CURRENT YEAR

THAT'S SEXIST

because he is implying that beutiful women cant be smart.

its either or for this male chauvinist. a women cant be pretty and smart or ugly and dumb. this guy is full of himself

No wonder they were mad, he's obviously making a joke.

This was actually a nice comment.

Lay down with dogs something something fleas.

Not as full as your as is of dicks.

Caving in is the worst mistake you can make with these people, they smell blood and it's already over.

Steve Martin seems like such a nice guy.
Leave it to fake communists to shit on a compliment.

So i guess we are only a couple of months away until saying "she's pretty" or "she's beautiful" are officially considered sexual harassment.

It already is.

Only if you don't go full 14/88 and tell them all to fuck off.

Martin's problem is he wants to stay in the good graces of the faggots, dykes, and numales of the left.

People only have as much power as you give them.

He was implying that when he saw her for the first time he though she was beautiful, but when he got to know her better he found out she was actually smart too (something he couldn't deduce without knowing her better)

It's like seeing a girl in the street and thinking "dang, she's hot". You can't look at a girl in the street and think "man, that's a smart and witty woman", you don't fucking know her, how could you reach this conclusion?

Seriously, people really stretched this one out to see any semblance of sexism.

bigot, all women are witty & bright & beautiful

He should have just tweeted this.

The internet is an MMO where you play as a faggot SJW or a Nazi.

women never deserved to be praised

they are all liars and whores

they should be treated as such
Say what you want about Muslims. They at least know how women should be treated. Unlike Christians, Buddhists and atheists.

I'm all for shitting on women but don't be like those betafags.

I fail to see the problem

What's wrong with you?

How about just be a fucking man and stop letting women walk all over you? Not saying all women are marriage material but this self-defeating idea that men should just give up is just pathetic.

Marriage in current year? Don't make me laugh. Don't be a idiot. I bet you think fatherhood means anything anymore too.

Faggots are worse than women

They basically act the same.

this
carrie fisher was a 6/10 even in her prime. then she got all fucked up on drugs and mental disorder. steve martin is just joking

there is one critical and crucial difference. women despise eachother. faggots still follow the bro code

but for arabs its natural to see women as property. they are alpha

white men are betas and always have been. ie knight in shining armor

I'm on the fence with that. I'm gay but literally every fucking guy I talk to is unbearable. On grindr guy has his profile as ":3 Just want someone to play video games with" message him "What do you play?" "what? lol, oh like fallout 4 and stuff"

I fucking hate gays but I hate women more. They're just boring children.

Niggers and white trash also beat the shit out of women.
Doesn't make them any less trashy or any more desirable to have as neighbors.
Maybe if you beat your women and simultaneously refrained from stealing and murdering then everyone else might have some respect for your cult.

This. Whites are literally trash.

Wrong. Fags are the biggest bores of all. That's why it's all you talk about.

No, faggots are aroused by the smell of shit and chase the AIDs bug.

Has Martin been charged yet? It's literally a rape crime.

Nigga that's what I'm saying.. They literally have fuck all to talk about. They're all like fucking redditors or SJWs. I swear TRS is the only good gay dating site

I thought he died already

They should have taken the advice of this song.

It's that fucking voice and his chinkness.
Elliot seems like he could've been a cool guy to hang with.