Weed is illegal

weed is illegal

but hamburgers are perfectly legal. yet they can kill you.

think about that

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/?client=safari
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opal_(fuel)
abc.net.au/news/2010-06-24/opal-fuel-leads-to-70pc-drop-in-petrol-sniffing/879990
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

homosexuality is legal

yet straight sex is illegal if one of the parts is under a magic made up number

think about that

made me think tbh

Height is just a number

u are spooked m8

says every manlet. Hi Joe.

Those magic numbers are a Jewish superstitious control mechanism like 6 million.

DUDE

abortions are legal

think about that

weed is slowly being decriminalized despite literally making you more retarded and halting your mental development (i.e a fate worse than death)

Yet veganism and forcing veganism on your children is still legal, despite it not being viable for children (without extreme diet planning) and also despite it increasing your risk of heart disease.

Think about that.

This is what Joe Rogan actually believes.
When will he learn?

fuck off, redditrump rulecuck

Looks like you'll need some talcum powder and ointment.

tbh getting baked feels bretty gud and it isn't any more dangerous than drinking tbqh

Tbqh drinking kills brain cells (which can regrow later) and won't harm you unless you're drinking heavily.
Weed permanently damages your brain cells and causes them to stop making connections, lowering your IQ
google.com/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/?client=safari

huffing gasoline damages brain cells, are we banning cars?

No they just had to literally redesign petrol because abbos wouldn't stop huffing the shit and sleeping in the middle of roads after raping their children
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opal_(fuel)

Has anyone ever filed their car window then committed suicide via autoraise guillotine?

I know! I know! Just make the hamburgers out of weeeed, maaaannnnn. The DEA will totally look at it and, like, their heads will explode.

Why are so many of you retarded? You don't need to smoke weed, that's for sure.

WEW
E
W

abc.net.au/news/2010-06-24/opal-fuel-leads-to-70pc-drop-in-petrol-sniffing/879990

Meant to reply to

6/10 got me to reply.
Considering that the brain and body develop at a certain rate, we can nail down an age range when a human being is mature enough to make potentially life altering choices.

But go ahead and keep thinking that a kid who thinks twitter bullying is reason enough to kill yourself is emotionally and mentally mature enough to decide whether or not they should fuck you.

shit I meant "take", not "eat"

… how else do you take mushrooms?

That implies that girls become mentally mature at 18.

weed is illegal

but posting on Holla Forums is perfectly legal. yet it kills far more braincells.

think about that.

or that they become emotionally mature at all.

and yet 5 year olds are allowed to go for sex-change surgery.

how can they be old enough to do that but not old enough to have sex?

you actually got buttflustered at it didn't you? thats the defensive mechanism of the conditioning you've been put through

Steroids are illegal, rogaine isn't. Steroids work, Rogaine doesn't, why is that?

Learn when?