Based Ron Paul on Neocons

This may have been posted before. I'm a newfag here. If it has, I apologize. If you're never watched this, you should. Ron Paul calls out the neo-Cohens on the floor of the House in 2003.
youtube.com/watch?v=n7zwWqMPqkU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g36Ef5Fvkok
pastebin.com/Yk8caSWR
youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNwrFX4mc
haaretz.com/blogs/west-of-eden/ron-paul-tells-haaretz-i-am-not-an-anti-semite-1.404208
twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/727860308077744128
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's all good, but you can skip to 14:30 if it's too long for you. That's where he really busts the neo-Cohens.

It's always nice to see Paul.

Too bad he gave up.

Old fuck should have just kept going but he had to get scared for his 20 something years left. He could have made great change, but it's for the best I suppose. Now we have Trump.

He fought the good fight while he could. He's not advertising for some investment group. Sad. He was a true patriot. Too bad Rand fell so far from the tree.

It's hard to argue with those digits in a thread like this.

I agree that he was a patriot, but this:
is just making excuses for him.

He could have kept going, but it's more than likely that his life or his family's lives were threatened so he stopped. Sounds reasonable on paper, but he knew what he was signing up for, and then he backed down when the going got rough.

At some point you kinda become too old to fight and have to rely on your children to continue the fighting for you. Too bad Rand was too scared of being viewed as an extremist and that just made him flip-flop too much trying to please everybody. I am sure that if he went in as a hard-core libertarian with great support to the constitution he would have gained a lot more votes, I just don't know how many and nobody will.

Easy to say on an anonymous board. Let the forces of darkness threaten you and your family and let's how you react.

He stood in front of God and the world and laid it all out in this speech, and how many listened? How many even heard it?

Again, he knew what he was signing up for. If it were me, I would have already considered myself dead the moment I got on national television and denounced the fed while running for president.

enjoy your limited hangout newfag.

I know. The new Ron Paul is not the old Ron Paul. The necons, who are almost to a person Jewish, are the real enemies of the Republic. They are the Bill Bristols, who will vote for Hillary over Trump. They are the NeverTrump crowd.
Still, Ron bravely stood up and spoke about them plainly, and I give him credit for that.

Dude voting is for plebs lmao
Dude weed lmao

Literally the only thing good about the man is he voted no a lot (a safe bet that a few brain cells can handle), and pointed the finger at globalists and ((( central bankers ))).

Fucking sick of this feeble old leg-day-skipping none-weight-lifting low-test blue-pilled faggot.

100% LOSER

A more recent video where he calls out more people and even offers some solutions

youtube.com/watch?v=g36Ef5Fvkok

As proof of what a fucking loser the man is, one need simply look at what he raised.

High-test alphas don't raise faggot children.

Ad hominem fallacy. now stop shit posting

top kek

I'm not listening to that old kook ramble for that long

BASED RON PAUL
pastebin.com/Yk8caSWR

Well, you posted the one video of Ron Paul where he actually speaks some truth.

Trump faggot spotted.

Neocons are satanists.

Which is WHY I posted it! These neo-cohen rats need to be outed for the shits they are. He did it. I posted it.
Basically I've spent most of the weekend researching these guys. They're former Trotskyites - by their own admission - and only went over to the Republicans when the Dems became the anti-war party in the 70's. They're almost all Jews, and the leadership is Jews connected with the Likud Party in Israel.

Neocons are Jews.

Here's a documentary on the Neocons produced by the BBC during Desert Storm. I saw it for the first time last night. It's worth a watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4

Fuck

That's right. Guess who else is connected with the Likud Party in Israel?

Israeli Elections 2013: Netanyahu gets Surprise Support from 'The Donald'
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNwrFX4mc

Notice that nowhere in his speech does Ron Paul ever mention the neo-conservatives' Jewishness or their Zionism or their connections to Israel.

Ron Paul is an epitome of fake opposition. And so is Donald Trump.

Bump for our forefather.

FFS Jew Rockwell is not zionist!

Obviously you didn't listen to the whole thing. He does state they have ties with the Likud Party, and promote Israel.

I'll give you that he doesn't go far enough. I think it's a sign of the corruption that nobody does. "Anti-Semite" is worse than "racist" for ending one's career.

Everybody's slamming him for not shouting, "It's the fucking Kikes! They're doing it for the shekels!" They would have buried him for that.

I know. I worry. Still, who ELSE you gonna support? Bernie? Hillary? El Rato?

Trump's the best alternative we have, by a fucking long shot.

Of course. Jews actually have power, unlike niggers.

Alternative for what? Starting a war with Iran for Israel?

pastebin.com/Yk8caSWR

Ron Paul tells Haaretz: I am not an Anti-Semite
haaretz.com/blogs/west-of-eden/ron-paul-tells-haaretz-i-am-not-an-anti-semite-1.404208

Haaretz: In the past, you have been accused by various groups, including the Anti-Defamation League, of accepting the support of racist and anti-Semitic elements and of not doing anything to distance yourself from them. What is your reaction to this accusation?

Ron Paul: I have always made it clear, and will continue to do so, that my message is based on the rights of all people to be treated equally. Any type of racism or anti-Semitism is incompatible with my philosophy. Ludwig von Mises, the great economist whose writing helped inspire my political career, was a Jew who was forced to leave his native Austria to escape the Nazis. Mises wrote about the folly of seeing people as part of groups rather than as individuals. Therefore, for me to advance anti-Semitism in any way would be a betrayal of my own intellectual heritage.

Um, President. Yeah. That.

You mean Emperor of the American Empire?

Why would you care about that?

Because I'm an American. My family fought in the Revolution. I care.

Neoconservatism is Trotskyism, not Fascism.

Notice that a lot of posts seem to be oddly worded lately?

Maybe I'm nuts.

twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/727860308077744128

TRUMP WANTS RON PAUL AS SECRETARY OF STATE?!