Nordic Resistance Movement 1st of may March

So the Nordic Resistance Movement are going to have a march in Borlänge in Sweden in about 30 minutes. They will livestream and so will swedish tv. Expect violent leftists, antifa with clownmakeup, and general chaos.

nordfront.se/just-nu-1-maj-borlange-mot-folkforradare-och-storfinans.smr

svt.se/nyheter/live/forsta-maj-i-borlange

Other urls found in this thread:

dt.se/dalarna/borlange/live-tv-stor-polisinsats-och-demonstrationer-i-borlange-dt-livesander-hela-dagen
media.scribblelive.com/2016/5/1/3e9cdc3b-2b82-408b-861b-162bdda163cd.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=r1nN5-oDWpA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3571113/The-moment-one-brave-woman-stands-300-Nazis-refuses-let-pass-Activist-s-defiant-gesture-fascist-march-Sweden.html
thelocal.se/20160503/why-this-fearless-woman-is-the-talk-of-sweden
st.nu/dalarna/borlange/bilden-av-kvinnans-protest-mot-nazistdemonstrationen-engagerar
futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/File:The_real_peace_symbol.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is it about retarded leftists and clown shit.

Then again I'm European so I guess I'm just 1 step below a native Swede in the privilege ladder.

Leftists are perfect clown material user.

Snow in may?

who cares its lost anyway

It is the north, user.

Also looks like they're gathering up.

Who here is ready for the action in Seattle and Portland?

RIP Sweeden

They have no jobs because they got useless degrees like that of a drama teacher. As a result they have free time and no shame to do whatever they please.

now all you need is the nazis to dress respectable

maybe trad clothes

They've got no arguments against the other side so they just do retarded shit in order to "make fun" of those ebil gnatzees. They think low grade mockery constitutes an argument.

This bitch

Bulgarians look like fucking Turks.

The clown costumes are more appropriate than anyone realizes

The places where the suffering is the highest are those that will strike the hardest

Is anyone on site? If you are, how big a chance do you think there currently is for a violent clash between protestors?

I am not but seeing as they got like hundreds of antifa jailed just in the previous days, their colleagues are sure to be coming armed and prepared

From the SVT live coverage it's just massive leftist bullshit.
They also have some faggot journalist from greece who is saying that protecting your people is wrong and you should let the totally not corrupt and useless police do it.

HERE WE GO

Here we go!

Leftists wearing the clown costumes are perfect because they deserved to be mock at. HAHA.

They mentioned a comment by some cunt that was scared and that it's europe 2016.
THE CURRENT YEAR

I don't like the shaved head look.

And remember, when you're marching as a nationalist, always carry the national flag.
If you wave only the flags of your movement, normies will just dismiss you as nazis instead of patriots.

The whole current {year insert here} thing is ridiculous. What are wrong with their malfunctioning leftist brains?

It's probably easier to try and figure out what's right in their brain.

Cuck Clowns?

For some reason the leftist think it's a good idea do dress up as clowns as a response to nationalism.

latest update on nordfront:

DET ÄR SLAGSMÅL! SKÖLDBÄRARE MOT POLISER!

FIGHT. SHIELDBEARERS AGAINST POLICE.

I think it has to do with the notion

When your opposition are literal clowns, people will take you less seriously.

Jesus, for a minute I thought the resistance were wearing the clown gear, was ready to blow my own head off.

Better feed

dt.se/dalarna/borlange/live-tv-stor-polisinsats-och-demonstrationer-i-borlange-dt-livesander-hela-dagen

Better than being sent to the hospital or morgue in a clown costume

Their brains are made of jellies.

Thanks

stuff happening

They're standing around.

Middle and left look fairly normal. The one on the right though definitely looks like a Turk

Well, more like Pajeet

media.scribblelive.com/2016/5/1/3e9cdc3b-2b82-408b-861b-162bdda163cd.mp4

Oh, well then, something certainly is happening. Is that why the cameras went to interviews and shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=r1nN5-oDWpA

Their own feed

Thank you, kind sir.

The left one is a swede though.

The other two are from the BNS. And Look like Turks.

Live video!

thread.bmp

I do have to admire the globalists a little bit, they do impressive work.

Bimp

What is this, a Mormon uprising?

They don't take themselves too seriously

Also, liberals are not leftist, stop forcing that meme.

How do they dare desecrate clowns for their shitty SJW protest. Even so, it's appropriate and they don't even notice the goddamn irony.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3571113/The-moment-one-brave-woman-stands-300-Nazis-refuses-let-pass-Activist-s-defiant-gesture-fascist-march-Sweden.html
thelocal.se/20160503/why-this-fearless-woman-is-the-talk-of-sweden

st.nu/dalarna/borlange/bilden-av-kvinnans-protest-mot-nazistdemonstrationen-engagerar

Le leukemia negress gets casually pushed aside = No pasaran, new leftist hero of the century. Who do they think they're kidding? Leftist have absolutely no standards to live up to.

So they are signaling that they want a Spanish Civil war scenario across all of Europe now? Great. Let it begin.

Antifas are completely historically illiterate, that's why you see communists use the antifascist circle. They're just that dumb.

The only place you should be marching is on the capitol

I was there and saw her screaming "mandela mandela mandela" at the side of the road.
She has been on load of other anti-nationalism demonstrations.

better than dressing up in black jackets and shaving their heads user

What's up with the tie inside the shirt?

Safety reasons if there would be a fight.

Yep, was there as well. I have never seen more cucked reds than in Sweden that day. Even the photo shows the nazis not giving a fuck before one mildly pushes her with an open palm, crumbing her will "to refuse to let them pass".

I can smell them through my screen.

Were you on the side of the road or in the march?

One of the whiteshirts.

Ok, i was at the back with the sympathizers.

Good for you m8.

Holla Forums, get it: what has been advertised as the 'peace' symbol is actually the symbol for death. Turn that same symbol right side up, expanding up, and it becomes the symbol for peace, instead.

These are sacred symbols. You talk of meme magic… here it is.

futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/File:The_real_peace_symbol.jpg

We know about Algiz friend.