Does the left even have a chance?

Serious qeustion Holla Forums.. when the time comes for the inevitable civil war does the left even stand a chance? all these riots lately have been making me think. The only time they show some force is when they have there so called protests but that only seems to happen when there is a major government in charge to protect them like the US. They have no physical military force, they just have useful idiots and sheep. Im pretty sure anyone in the US military wouldn't help these fucks in anyway and its not like they own guns or know how to use them. Are we on the right side of things in this respect?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

subvert.pw/s/
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09592310500221336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forces of entropy never reach zero.

they would get fucking wiped in a week. any left would be larping hard as fuck with gadsden flags.

thing is, the grid is getting brought down if a civil war breaks out. sabotage is too easy. so i hope you are prepared to deal with that.

I wouldn't write them off completely. If you did that, you'd be underestimating the left from the last few hundred years who are excellent at organizing, guerrilla war, and other similar things under pressure. The SJWs are fucking idiots to be sure, but all you need is a couple of high IQ (((machiavellian types))) in leadership positions commanding the various groups out there (that range from useless to genuinely dangerous, imagine MS13 or Mexican drug gangs helping the left), and they could be a big problem.

If total chaos broke out (and I'd only do this under these conditions) the best thing you could do locally is to start assassinating key members of the left, like organizers, leaders, journalists, lawyers, politicians, etc. You'd want to take out their ability to organize and command.

Good points user, very true

Why do some of these idiots act like little thug niggers and cover their faces with bandannas? Do they think they look like badasses or something? You have this 80 pound, skinny, frail little white kid, screaming like an emotional woman, and he thinks because he's covering his face with a bandanna he's intimidating. It's hilarious. I even saw one with swimming goggles on. What the fuck is this shit? They're the ones I want to beat the most. I would love to just knock them over the head with a baseball bat.

This, the left always makes the mistake of underestimating us and we shouldn't fall into the same trap.

Media, police force, military police, mainstream political parties are all on the side of antifa.
Just watch a Pegida demonstration in a western european country. Concerned citizens are jailed for wearing pig hats, making facebook posts or for wearing a t-shirt that offends muslims.

Those types of gangs are only a problem amongst primitives (niggers and wetbacks) because they allow themselves to be ruled by fear. Gangs can't function if people don't fear them enough to do what they say. Nigger and wetback gangs aren't a threat unless you're a lone guy walking down a dark street. Other than that, they're just unintelligent, poorly organized societal trash that would fall very quickly in battle. Why you think they're a threat is beyond me. They'd fight like Arabs in Iraq and Afghanistan, and they'd die just as easily.

bump4interest

also this amazing redpilled game not even kidding lol
subvert.pw/s/

kek
I still think the best one is when you see them holding signs about how trump doesn't eat ass

They will bring in so many shitskins that they'll have a chane

He's expecting teargas.

bump

I'm more worried about what happens after. Are we going to blast out Israel or what? Not the people but march in there and root out the Zionists
Also wonder how many people would volunteer for that too

You aren't thinking strategically and holistically. You are thinking about tactical engagements.

MS13 and Mexican drug cartels are a threat beyond just individual violence.

They have access to logistics and supply chains of illicit materials. Not just drugs, but weapons and ammo. They are successful at doing this, otherwise they wouldn't exist. It's not much of a jump to make them political radicals either. It doesn't take much to swap their product from coke and weed to crates of 5.56mm. That's a permanent supply chain, as opposed to patriot's limited caches. How many people on Holla Forums or /k/ do you think are good at interdiction operations? I can tell. Not that many, because I've rarely heard the term mentioned here or there.

They're a threat, because of the larger interplay of how the left wing works. If the left were to use them, and some semblance of civilization is still there in the chaos (like the media and political infrastructure), then the left can use their typical moralizing and laws to make sure that the parts of government that should crack down on them (like cops and feds, or even the military), won't, or at least do so without actually making a difference. They can make these groups and their violence to be the underdogs "fighting the man". That gives them a force multiplier. This is similar to what they did in Iraq with restricted ROEs, and what they did in Baltimore by allowing them to riot in their riot spaces.

They're also a threat, as they are urban. And as food and energy supplies have to move through urban nodes on highways, that's a big problem if you want to set up your own lines of comms or supplies in general for functioning government. You can go innawoods all you like. Under mass chaos, these guys could potentially be told by the left to capture key terrain in cities (mostly to do with transport routes), and they'd know their terrain better than you. Knowing terrain and your territory counts as much as general skill in riflemanship. We already now that generic useless antifa types do this with blocking ports and blocking major routes of traffic. Doesn't take much skill to send a bunch of sideway-holding-pistol retards to hold a traffic junction or bridge. Especially if there is a shitload of them.

Fear is a force multiplier. The Lord's Resistance Army in Africa managed to use fear alone as a small force against a numerically superior force: tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09592310500221336

One group's use of organization by fear, is a small step to applying that to their neighborhoods and other groups.

Your right about most street gangs, most are just a group of friends and "business partners" that decide to come together and represent a certain area of group.

Some are more organized then others, some are just groups of idiots looking for attention, these are the same types that have never and will never left their city some haven't gone out of their "turf" their whole lives. They are small minded.

You have groups like MS13 and the Arayan Brotherhood who can operate within maximum security prisons and run everything from the street there. They have Hitmen who hope trains to travel to hits in secret. They take out entire families without blinking. And operate million dollar drug empires.

But I'm sure even in your town, there is a group with meth and crack cooks on the payroll, shipments of illegal firearms. I mean shit the Mexicans have secret shit all over the place. To say these people are nothing to worry about is being ignorant of the situation in the States.

None of these Mexican/Nigger gangs are political in nature but they will take advantage of a situation if it will profit them or give them an opportunity to gain power in the turmoil. And these gangs will always side with the left. They themselves feel like they are victims of the state and the are poor and violent because white man keeping them down.

The violent leftist groups will only be a distraction to the real enemy of the establishment, people who care about their rights and freedom.

If you get too uppity and think yourself the inevitable victor, then they have a chance. Hyenas can take down a lion, remember that, don't underestimate a pack of little wild savages.

I imagine they intend to do some violence or other illegality and want to keep from being identified.

Not if we airstriked the fuck out of them and their families, those cartels are easily wiped out, but our intel agencies use them to launder money and traffick narcotics to fund black budgets.

That's such a remote possibility, that it's unlikely to happen. We need to work with what we have under some happening. Dylann Roof fantasies aren't going to cut it.

It's not going to work because many of these groups already operate on American soil, so there is already a problem with American citizens nearby (or idiots having been granted amnesty actually being "Americans").

Another problem is the left's influence on operations with whatever functioning government is left over. Ever seen a vehicle follow from a drone feed done? Assuming it's a gov actor behind the feed, and not some jury-rigged mechanical engineering hobbyist (and such a person or group would have limited munitions), they have restricted ROEs. Do you know how hajis in Iraq and Afghanistan got around being droned in their vehicles? The smarter ones (and non-smart ones that copied the smart ones) took children with them everywhere, and openly made sure that the children stood by the vehicles when the vehicles weren't moving. They did the same entering premises in urban areas. Openly display children, go about their business. The first spic child killed in combat by a drone, and if media is still functioning, they'll be all over it. Then you'll have them travelling with children everywhere.

"Drone 'em" is not going to work, and the /k/ fantasy of the American military suddenly becoming the Wehrmacht over night and supporting us doesn't seem entirely true based on trends we can see in the military right now. The American military is an easily manipulated dog, and becoming way more left wing every day in its internal rules. This can be seen from the last few wars it has fought, and the bureaucracy in place. Get a few Trotskyite Jews in positions of influence, and they can get your local jarhead pointing rounds at whatever they want no matter how much he says he is "right wing."

Aside form their access to firearms, the only reason they have any power is not because of their numbers or their organization, it's because unlike the majority of people they're willing to commit acts of extreme violence. It doesn't take much for a redneck in the middle of nowhere to build a few explosives and blow of half a city block. If things became dire, more people would be open to committing acts of violence. If it came to the point of literal warfare in the streets, with the Left employing gangs, then they would no longer have any influence in the media, and their politicians would be disregarded. If it happened tomorrow people would disregard both. The media is not the powerhouse it used to be. The only people it has power over are people whose jobs rely on public image, and even then many just don't give a shit about the media anymore. The general populace absolutely despises the media. Even the Left, although those sub-humans are heavily reliant on social media, which is the mainstream medias echo chamber of ideas.

Anyway, I just don't see what you see. I'm not underestimating them, I honestly just don't see them as a problem. Let the Left open the floodgates so people can let loose their moral guidelines and clean house. That's the way I see it. When the shit hits the fan, I don't see them winning. I don't care if they have primitive niggers and wetbacks on their side. The only thing I fear is the military, and the military largely supports our side.

if there is ever a civil war in america, the easiest way to end it is to liquidate all the jews

No.
The Russian Revolution only succeeded because the military joined. Do you see your military or state police forces joining the Marxist filth?

A significant chunk of them, yes. Why do you think the military has decreased in quality in the past years?

Budget cut, false info, self-sabotage by the civie admin.

The military still kicks ass as a whole.

What this guy says. Never underestimate an enemy, especially one who clearly has people in high places who have access to almost limitless weapons against you. Your average green haired Gender Studies major is simply a single bullet being shot from people who have large guns and tons of ammunition - and these people have nukes too (see: the literal invasion force in Europe that is being intentionally let in, see: the controlled and powerful propaganda aimed at everyone encouraging white nations to mix themselves out as well as to not breed at all, etc.)

It's not going to be us vs "the left"

In Europe it will be natives vs the shitskin invaders and good goyim ( American bases ) trying to keep the peace against evil right wing extremists. Then later on probably Russians.

Those little brown midgets would get BTFO in combat by whites with even modest gun skills.

Look to South and Central America to how South Central LA will look.

Get a gun aND go to the northern border. We own Canada anyway, it is our Ukraine and Mongolia, a buffer zone and warehouse. Holla Forums might like Eastern Canada, might help them whip into shape. Smart but lazy. Turn off the stamps and give them manufacturing.

Kevin Sabet detected

I'd like to point out that those riots are largely paid for by Soros & co. I wouldn't be surprised if he had multiple stockpiles of AK-47s to hand out to his private army of "protesters".

If by "the left" you mean the alliance of subversive international merchants and their low-IQ subhuman helots, then the answer is no. Kike control has been slipping, they have interbred extensively with their host populations and have begun to lose their distinct cognitive characteristics. The brown masses never had any real combat potential in the first place, their power stems from the absurd fact that we have granted them political rights, these rights well be rescinded and their human-status will be revoked.

Actually the US grid is a fucking mess. Most are totally unconnected to one another like they should be, generators don't go online/offline when they need to, and even though security and structure is so poor that you need only throw a stick on some wires to cause a blackout in most cases, it would only cause a blackout to the local area. This is why people don't bother to knock out the grid when they want to do terrorist attacks, because it's so unreliable to knock out power in the desired areas.

Eventually there'd be a blackout in most areas except the well-guarded cities, but it would be a slow, piecemeal city-by-city blackout instead of a cool simultaneous national blackout.

All of this is irrelevant.

Social meltdown / civil war / chaos would lead to unattended nuclear power plants. Without constant replenishment of fuel rod water and removal of waste, you get Fukushima/Chernobyl scenarios.

There are currently 61 commercially operating nuclear power plants with 99 nuclear reactors in 30 states. Do the math.

Looks like you eastcucks are fucked