What the fuck is this

what the fuck is this

Emma Watson's dying career

what did i just fucking watch

Of course it's a blond haired white male doing the shooting.

Rofl

Let's stop the shooter with interpretive dance.

A Netflix original I've never heard of before.

What the fug?

Based estonians

haha epic

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is the future Trumpcucks want

I made the mistake of binging that show yesterday. What a crock. I could have started rewatching Sopranos or Sons of Anarchy or something - anything. It started out interesting enough, and even kept a decent (even if deliberate) pace, but by episode four it starts to get all retarded and faggy, then there's an couple oddball digressions, then school shooting.

I actually sat there when it was over asking myself wtf just happened.

WHAT?

he can't keep getting away with this!

dylan roof is legitimately the only motherfucker who can pull off a bowl cut
like shit

Cut the carbs, cuck

😂😂😂 smh fam whitey bout to culturally enrich me nigga 😂😂😂

Ahahahahahaha, holy shit that was good!

i kept waiting for like power rangers shit or some kind of cgi magic or something that was super duper sharpie-in-pooper gay

Wew lad is this kid even a school shooter?

This is he should've done it tbh.

What the fuck is this kid doing

I don't know, but it sort of explains how a person can miss a 15yd shot with a scoped AR.

Holy kek, do they think this would work? I now want some idiot to try this and get in the news This whole vid is just full of stupid decisions
Whoever made this does not know what happens at school shootings.

I dunno fam, a little choreography, a handy "assailant" who doesn't know how to use a gun and a few unknown actors sounds like a school shooting to me.

But even these actors didn't do a dance. At least they used fake blood, had bullet holes, and made the place seem like hell. This vid cost 1 window pane and 1 random whore, you resume school the next day with shit like that.

KINO
I
N
O

I am surprised, it looks like the "shooter" has trigger discipline

columbine was more convincing and there wasn't any footage of any actual shooting

Holy shit this was great. How do you get your webms down to such a small size?

turn down the quality.

it was ~9.5 mb at 640x360, quality 5 in Make Web Video for firefox. quality 4 brings it down to just under 6.

I'm not as good but I tried

PRAIRIE, ARE YOU OKAY? YOU OKAY? YOU OKAY, PRAIRIE?
PRAIRIE, ARE YOU OKAY? WON'T YOU TELL US THAT YOU'RE OKAY! BOWLCUT SHOT AT THE WINDOW, AND IT STRUCK YOU, A CRESCENDO, PRAIRIE!

it's awesome, isn't it

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

There needs to be an edit of this where he just shoots them

If the cook had been armed, he could have just shot the shooter instead waiting for an ambient music and elaborate dance number confusing the shooter.

there needs to be a fucking reshoot of this where he just shoots them.

there needs to be a psa about this show that tells impressionable viewers that doing the world's gayest dance will, in fact, not stop a school shooter.

Looks like he's got the fucking stock on top of his shoulder (aka the cuck hold).
As if it wasn't already clear this was made by cucks who have never even seen a gun IRL.

"I think people laughing at it and stuff, that’s good. That’s part of it. I think if aliens came to Earth, we would laugh. If there was an alien technology, we would laugh. I think anything truly different, it doesn’t just cause awe, and I think a lot of people feel awe when they see the movements — but probably just as many people feel the giggle inside of them and I think that’s OK. I don’t think there’s any specific way to feel."
-Zal Batmanglij

Putting the stock to your shoulder instead of on top of it is common knowledge to anybody with even the tiniest bit of common sense, you fucking retard.

I dont get the message here

do they normally have trigger discipline?