I want you to impregnate and breed me...

I want you to impregnate and breed me. if you come with me i will make you an old irrelevant jewish celebrity who is only remembered for one role she had in a shitty sci fi movie years ago

I will love you forever, even if i turned out to be a drug addict junkie or somehow my mother died from a seizureā€¦ idk why that would even happen
So what will it be, Holla Forums?

How can I say no to every nerd's wet-dream?

kys

I have absolutely no idea what the fuck this meme is about.

that's because you're new

No thanks

That really doesn't make sense. After I impregnate her, she turns me into a Jewish woman?

She was pretty ravishing in her prime.

Where does it say she turns you into a woman?

>i will make you an old irrelevant jewish celebrity who is only remembered for one role she had in a shitty sci fi movie years ago

k

no she wasn't

I love this. This meme is still going.

Anyone know if it managed to spread outside Holla Forums/tv/? I want to know how far my baby went.

why don't you give a hand and start spreading it yourself instead of waiting for other people to do your job

You need to spam it on 4ddit like I spammed it here to catch on

Why can I only picture Boyega's face on that body now?

Carrie fisher was never hot. The slave suit makes anyone look sexy

By current standards Fisher is a hotty. Have you seen the average American women? Most can be classified as mega fauna that went extinct when Atlantis sank. Plus, Hollywood pushes beauties like in the images I posted. So yeah, Fisher is very attractive by comparison for the average American male.

Leslie is a outlier and is not a good representative of the average hollywood actress

Just no.

Plywood girls are not much better.

I'm not new at all. I was here when it started. I still don't get it.

Like, I actually am wondering for once in a non-meme way what he meant by this.

It's not really funny, it's just weird.

Half the memes are.

Why can't Hollywood have hot chicks in films anymore? It's either ugly ass hambeasts like Les or bony bitches like Emma.

Women get threatened when they see a pretty woman on screen. Homosexuals like to cast women that look like 14 year old teenage boys. Jewish nepotism has resulted in total mediocrity at best. Corporate control of the Hollywood churns out shitty sequels, reboot, prequel, remake, re imagining, etc. China, China, China. Last, toxic politics keep out new and fresh ideas.

because I don't want to influence the meme market

my meme has to stand on its own two feet

fucking this

this, and neither is sarah silverman

I tried making a thread like this once but
I WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

lmao thaz becuz ur a fag

It made perfect sense if you had seen the movie

this, just see the movie

it's unironically good

It did something right. Just like after reading The Shadow over Innsmouth, after watching Dagon I too had a raging boner.

It's a good meme, user.

thank you, I finally made it

I was talking about the movie, but I did finally watch it because of that thread. Thanks.

it has an uber comfy and long chase sequence

Go back to Reddit newfag.