OP trying to get laid part 2: Electric boogalo

Well didn't get the taco bell but baked some biscuits, now I'm downing a bottle of beer and got some Trojans. Thanks for everyone's help
Last thread here:

So everything worked out?

I'm waiting nigga and also getting drink so no spaghetti

12:37 and still not here

Still not here

op! you still owe us feet pics

how far away is her work? did she ever message you back after yesterday?

op dont leave us in the dark

i guess the girl showed up and op is getting his knob sucked. dont forget to show us pics of her feet in tomorrow's update

Still not here. :^)
Should I text her?

Show us a screenshot of your recent messages with her. We need an update to the situation before we can recommend you text her or not.

The messages from the last thread is the last thing i texted her. I haven't talked to her sense

Gonna go to sleep now, I feel like shit

aaaaaayyyyy lmao

you should have reconfirmed the meeting earlier today. she probably wasnt sure whether or not to come

just text her again

wtf biscuits???

Your a wizard harry1

Proud of you man. But please.

Next time don't say television. Ever. Say movies or netflix. Television is random and boring.

Don't say taco bell. Soooo random. If you want to take her out to eat, go to a shitty tier restaurant at least. Eat in taco bell is lame as fuck.

Netflix + CHill + Smoke is a solid casual date.
Taco Bell + Television is not game.

Also, ask girl out after having pleasant text conversation. End conversation with invitation to meet. "Hey I really loved talking to you. Lets kick it sometime.. What are you doing tommorow ?? Do you smoke?"

Since you asked in beginning of conversation. It feels like you need to at least exchange a few messages. You sent her something that sounded like bye. It needed a follow up question to keep conversation going.

Asking was the first step! You made a good move. I hope it goes well for you tonight.

Hey guys, I'm back. Nothing happened last night, just got drunk and watched Trailer Park Boys. Might as well vent here.
I feel like shit. Out of all of the girls I've known, she seemed liked the one but oh fucking well. But I'm still happy I asked her out. Its better to do it and remove all doubt about what could happen. Thanks to all the anons here, I literally couldn't do it without you guys. I just gotta keep on thinking about the positive

Thanks user, I'll keep that in mind next time, if there is a next time

dude you need to follow up. guilt her into coming to your house tonight. your parents are still out of town, no?

Why didnt you just ask her to come over, get drunk, and watch trailer park boys?

Send this text to her:
"Come over tonight after work. We will get drunk and watch trailer park boys then fuck on the couch."

straight and to the point. this will work op!

Sorry m8s, parents are back