Official List of Controlled Opposition

Black Pigeon Speaks
Channel shows up out of nowhere with top quality 20 minute videos using Holla Forums type buzzwords. Makes D&C videos telling us that LSD is a good drug and that we should hate women.

Mark Dice
Doesn't reveal his real last name. Said in his book "The Resistance Manifesto" that the government/ media is run by Nazis that trying to erase the 6 million that died during the holocaust. Agrees that 9/11, Oklahoma city, and many other events were false flags but calls people that think Sandy Hook is a false flag lunatics.

Brother Nathanael
Tries to make Christians look insane, constantly shills for donations, and absolutely no information about him outside of youtube videos.

AMTV
Promotes atheism, gay rights and other leftist ideas under the guise of alternative media.

David Duke
Endorsed Donald Trump knowing that the media will exploit this. Propagates the holodomor myth. Founder of Jewfront.

Paul Joseph Watson/ Alex Jonestein/ Infowars
Never call out the Jews, memory holed the David Duke interview. Paul constantly shills for "gay rights".

Steven Anderson
Vocally hateful using words like "faggot" in Church and makes sure to livestream it to get media attention. Promotes the idea that the Earth is 6000 years old and promotes all kinds of heresy.

Stormfront
Engaged in information blockade on the Jewish financing of the Ukrainian revolution. FBI honeypot.

David Icke
Spreads the retarded reptilian theory.

Ben Shapiro
Insanely talented debating skills used to crush leftists but then shills for Israel non-stop making people label him the "good jew". Shills for mass immigration.

Milo Yiannopoulos
Also good debating skills and harnesses alt-right support but uses it to promote his fag agenda.

Ryan Dawson
Mixed race mutt demonizing western civilization for genociding natives, mysteriously retrieved the largest database of documents on the holocaust, promotes leftist bullshit and supports muslims.

WeAreChange/ Luke Rudkowski
Manages to meet up with Bilderberg elites, Jacob Rothschild, and others only to ask them retarded questions. Scammed people out of thousands of dollars. Flip flopped on 9/11 interview.

Please add more to this list so we can all be vigilant of how these false figures are promoting their own agendas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xNaUVmcwB0
archive.is/fWzyq
archive.is/gCTtQ
pjtv.com/?cmd=mpg&mpid=340
nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/german/einsatzgruppen/esg/einsatz.html
cwporter.com/einsatz.htm
web.archive.org/web/20101229143039/http://lastmission.net/
web.archive.org/web/20111007001104/http://www.lastmission.net/
web.archive.org/web/20130608021105/http://lastmission.net/
web.archive.org/web/20141220090526/https://www.lastmission.net/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
archive.is/2spQp
youtube.com/user/MillennialWoes/videos?view=0&flow=grid&sort=da
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine
archive.is/7o1cr
twitter.com/ramzpaul
youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/tair-kaminer-israeli-teenager-facing-multiple-prison-sentences-for-refusing-military-service-says-a6845316.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/10763735/Israeli-teenagers-risk-being-sent-to-prison-by-refusing-to-join-the-army.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refusal_to_serve_in_the_IDF
electronicintifada.net/content/israeli-highschoolers-choose-jail-over-occupation-army-service/8479
nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/asylum-or-refugee-status-how-32299.html
hulu.com/watch/265291
youtube.com/watch?v=GD4AJUIpZEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why Duke? Only beacuse hes a controversial figure that endorsed Trump? Holodomor myth? I expected Stormfront to be a honey pot, but do you have evidence of these claims?

I bet you're under 15.

Read his book on communism where he denies the killed of 66 million Russian Christians but endorses the notion the Ukrainians were the only victims of persecution in the Soviet Union.

He knew that it would get Trump negative attention if he endorsed him.

Here's a good link on Stormfront: vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=209504

holodomor myth? here is some rope commie fuck.

Jewcraine is a kike creation. Ukrops like to make themselves be the victims by saying that Russians genocided them while ignoring that Bolshevik leaders were Jews and that 66 million Russians were killed.

What's the "myth" holodomor? Are you caliming it did, or didn't happen?

Something about Duke rubs me the wrong way, I don't know if he's just an old geezer just trying to be relevant again, if he's an actual shill. He doesn't seem that bad most of the time, just off. One thing that makes me feel like he's just trying to be hip , is when he used the skyrim dragonborn song and said it a good "white nationalist" song. Not that SKYRIM isn't FOR THE NORDS, or anything, but it's just funny the way he presented it.

I know we are all crazy conspiracy theorists but I am almost positive black pigeon is some 3 letter agency trying to get into this alt right thing

into the trash this topic goes.

But Russians did genocide them and the Ukraine is a real place??? I don't know what you mean by a myth? They were not always apart of Russia same as Belarus they have Thier own culture.

I guarantee you Duke's endorsement of Trump helped him a lot more than hurt him. Jared Taylor's robocalls on the other hand…

Are you one of those Alt-Right faggots?

Duke never endorsed Trump. This is a disguised shill topic.

My sweet secret spy digits don't lie

In regards to Black Pigeon Speaks, it isn't impossible for a channel to pop up out of nowhere with high-quality videos and a Holla Forums-like agenda; you're ruling out the idea that he could have possibly had a history in video making prior to this current channel.
Admittedly endorsing LSD is a terriblee thing to do.

Milo is cool. For a degenerate race-mixer.

Also, it is entirely possible for people to have similar and also conflicting views to yours. Just because Paul Joseph Watson doesn't 'call out the Jews' (a terrible thing to do on a YouTube channel outright - in actuality he has made videos against Israel) and promotes gay rights, doesn't mean he's 'controlled opposition'.

are you genuinely retarded? there were genocides and mass starvations in both russia and ukraine.

it did happen.

He produced his videos so fast he would likely need a small team to have such high quality videos. Where did he get the money?

OP is a disinfo faggot

Did you see his Holohoax video with "Nazi Hunter" Mark Gould pushing the "Holocaust By Bullets" narrative and claiming there was a Nazi-Zionist conspiracy?

Maybe not, but the fact that he works for Alex Jonestien does.

I'm saying that Ukrainians use the Holodomor like their own little Holocaust saying they were the sole victims of this secret Russian agenda to wipe them out.

Shouting profanities like that in church only causes people to turn away from you.

So he is controlled Op because someone on his show was a retard?

9/11 War by Deception is all I need to know Ry is good shit.

I just take the cautious route with just about every e-celeb. Especially the ones that are jews and have degenerate opinions. I do think there is a group of controlled opposition out there, though they haven't done anything too outrageous yet. Just remember, trust someone until they go against our agenda, if they begin talking about racism, sexism, or any globalist bullshit, drop them like a hot potato.

Fucking Czech'ed my friend!

Err the ukraine is its own country they were not always apart of russia parts of it were with Poland and austria longer then Russia also they were there own republic a couple of times. They have Thier own culture and history also language. They are as much russia as the neatherlands is Germany.

Ooh, this is clever. I'm sure a few people will fall for it. This is damn fine shilling. Some of the best I've ever seen.

you are denying a documented mass starvation supported with objective proof because "jews were in charge not the russians"?

you commies are learning, the subversion is not as overt any more. ignore and call atrocities committed by communist nations myths because they were led by jews.

Not even a nice try lad

Thank you capt. Obvious

LIST OF BASED PHILOSOPHERS

1. BASED MOLY

That doesn't make it not true. They just need to realize who it was that perpetrated it. It reminds me of Poland and their irrational fear of germany. It's like they forget who also invaded them, and then spent the better half of a century destroying their country.

This isn't just "somebody on his show".

Here's the video (already embedded elsewhere): youtube.com/watch?v=_xNaUVmcwB0

archive.is/fWzyq

archive.is/gCTtQ

pjtv.com/?cmd=mpg&mpid=340

I don't think he's necessarily controlled opposition, but this stunt destroys whatever credibility he had.

Maybe faggots, but who the fuck cares about them?

OP is a holdomor denier. Disgusting.

Jews have been trying to discredit the holdomor for a long time because it was worse the the 6 gorillion and happened to whites

KILL
YOUR
SELF

Biggest cop out ever. At the end of the day soldiers pull triggers not jews

THE NOSE HAS BEEN EXPOSED. SHILL FOR THE HIGHSCORE. MUH HOLODOMOR.

Holodomor is a term coined by Ukrainians to demonize Russians and to focus the red terror on themselves.

You can't expect everyone to be full redpilled. This is an infowar, and the goal is to win over the masses. I'm pretty sure there is a right wing soros out there as well (putin, or trump?), or maybe these are people who simply had enough. Either way, controlled opposition does not really work with independant youtubers who don't have power over you. Controlled opposition is an ORGANIZATION that actually controlls its members. Without the actual control, all these people are doing is spreading information that supports the right wing.

Also, if anything you are a shill trying to get us to black list these people. Black pidgeon speaks in no way advocated for hating women, but instead he told about how giving women the vote has caused the USA to become more liberal/degenerate, which is true.

I-I-Its just russophobia!!!

So they should forget about the mass starvation because it would be irrational to fear the people that just annexed parts of your country??? I didn't use to hate russians but I'm kinda starting to

exactly. anything that shines a bad light on communism needs to be discredited in the eyes of a marxist.

Who cares? You're acting like believing the holodomor means you have to belelive the Ukrainians version of it. Every single country the Soviet kikes went, they brought the cheka with them, they then slaughtered millions of people. Are you claiming this didn't happen?

i think russians did a good job demonizing themselves allowing bolshevik jews to genocide their own people.

I think you're confusing "ideological impurity" for "controlled opposition," for example, Stephen Anderson is not controlled opposition. He's not completely redpilled, but he's not controlled opposition. If he were controlled opposition, the kikes would publish op-eds every week about how terrible and bigoted he is and how you should ignore him, while he himself would push mostly redpilled things and also a couple pieces of self-destroying degeneracy. He would also be getting a ton of money and very few people would know where it came from. A real example of controlled opposition would be the Westboro Baptist Church. Stephen Anderson is just a small town preacher who puts up his sermons on YouTube and gained some notoriety from the ACLU cause he had some redpilled beliefs. Nothing less, nothing more.

Your shifting the narrative you tried to say the holdomor didn't happen. You know the russians fighting in the Ukraine are anti racist communist right?

Guaranteed replies.

Right let's just completely ignore the far right groups that make up the majority of the NAF.

David Duke never endorsed Donald Trump; that was a media false flag attempt to smear Trump by directly associating him with the KKK. And it is a well-known fact of life that any white nationalist group will eventually be infiltrated and taken over by Feds, which is why the smart ones keep migrating. This is a shill thread designed to make us abandon specific figures by nesting them in among other provable false outlets.

What narrative am I shifting? I never said it didn't happen. I'm just saying that just because Ukrainians use a twisted version of it to piss on Putin doesn't mean it's not true.

All White Supremacist groups are controlled opposition. They hate non-whites more than they love whites. They can't be trusted.

When it's been proved to not be. It's just an offshoot of incestuous Palestinians.

David Duke is in it for the 18 year old blonde, blue eyed pussy.

Also ==National Action==

KEK

Keep squealing Ukie piggies.

and steal some more gas from the Nation that feeds you and provides you energy.

I like his oratory, but this dude LOOOVES contradicting himself.
Remember his whole series on "The Truth About (insert historical figure here)"? He said something about "the need to tear down idols to give the common man something tangible to strive towards".
Cut to a video about half a month ago or something, and he said "tearing down idols is the pastime of jealous leftists". Like, holy shit, you can at least ATTEMPT to be consistent.

Do you honestly believe there are that many Ukrainians on Holla Forums?

Oh so you are part of his braindead cult.

Some of us were quick at linear editing. A newscast takes a lot of work, repeated daily.

Now with non-linear, it's even quicker. Also, they could be in the can.

That's not even mentioning the cult shit.

They were never their own republic. There never existed a ethnicity or country called the "Ukraine" prior to the Jew Bolshevik Revolution. Their language is literally identical to Russian, except "ukrainians" use a letter "i" instead of the Russian letter "и". Comparing Russia and the Ukraine to Germany and the Netherlands is simply retarded, and both situations have little in common.

OP went a little too far calling the Holodomr a myth. It has lies to it, such as the victims being "Ukrainians" and the oppressors being Russians, but it definitely happened, just it was Rus being targeted and Jews doing the genociding,

Probably one of the most retarded posts I've seen here in a while, and that's saying something. All the leaders were Jews, who kept iron control over the Rus population. If a Russian officer said no to, say, arresting a man, that Russian officer would be jailed or executed. Not to mention most Cheka murderers were Jews themselves.

At the end of the day, the commissar that holds a gun up to the soldiers head will dictate what the soldier does or does not do

"everything other than Holla Forums is controlled opposition" - OP

Were all the soldiers? I'm not denying the leadership was obviously kiked but its up to the individual to chose to serve them or not

This must be the flat earth feminist coal burning agent sinhead mccarthy making this shit thread

No.

Maybe you didn't get what I said. It's called divide and conquer. The Jews held a iron grip on every citizen of the CCCP. If a soldier disobeys, he dies. If he conspires with other soldiers against the Jew leadership, he dies. Get it? They didn't have a choice. Well they did, but it was either listen to their superiors, or die. So still not much of a choice to be made

No, he's denying it was uniquely Ukrainian tragedy but one that affected the states that made up the Soviet Union, taking into consideration the millions who died in the Kuban and Lower Volga.

I don't have any problem naming Milo as controlled opposition but he's never shilled for fag rights. He uses it as a shield against the left. In fact he's penned articles telling fags to abandon feminism and the left. If anything he's a shill for Israel like Shapiro and the rest of kikebart.

Wow Holla Forums devouring itself.

Holla Forums on suicide watch

the holodomor specifically refers to the mass starvation that happened in ukraine. maybe if the russians didnt get cucked by jews they would have names for the mass genocides in their locales.

so yes, the holodomor was a uniquely ukrainian tragedy.

Thank you for the chance to post this.

My name is Ben Shapiro. I'm an attorney, I went to Harvard, and I'm Jewish.

I will go to my grave, saying this woman was manhandled.

I'm 30 years old, and I've seen it all already.

Loren Feldman is an acceptable Jew. He can visit the Reich on a vacation permit.

This, 100%. This Jewish genocide extended far beyond the borders of the modern day "Ukraine". Of course, everyone loves crying about "Ukrainians", but if a Russian suffers, it's memory holed.

Jesus Christ, what?

I was willing to accept Milo as being an acceptable race-mixer (because he's a male and gay his race mixing has no immediate threats) but the shit that he's saying there is disgusting.

Why would a lampshade go on vacation? Use your head, faggot.

Everyone has there own agenda, deal with it.

You are the D&C shill.

oops posted the wrong one first

LOL. He's good, though.

We can have Jew allies as long as they fuck off to Israel.

I don't get why you guys don't trust Black Pigeon Speaks?

It's not that hard to learn to edit videos, hell you could do his vids with just a few lessons on lynda.com….

This.

Seriously OP you paranoid sketzo. Your list and reasons are absolute shit.

PARANOID SKETZO

That's basically Holla Forums in a nutshell.

This is some high quality bait. It's got strong tones of truth to it, with a wonderful D&C texture. What really lets it down is the spaghetti aftertaste, because OP seemingly can't keep how from spilling about the place.

7.5/10

You are correct about all of these except Nathanael and Duke

eat shit OP. he's dong more than anyone to bring down the ZOG and his documentaries are spot on

Bullshit. He just shares his opinion and the state of research on some things that he's passionate about. He never said we should hate women, either. If anyone's doing D&C, it's you.

By this logic, sjw's are controlled opposition

The correct term here is "useful idiots".

It's not a myth, it did happen and David Duke never blamed Russians for it.

You're a lying kike, vid related

He never said he endorsed him, he said that he's the best candidate, I personally think he gave him too much credit tbh.
I do agree that it would be better if he wouldn't be mentioning him so often, but that is far from any proof that he is controlled opposition.

Can you defend ?

The other Dawstein cultist couldn't.

all you did is post what his guest said in one show. what do you want me to dispute?

I don't know what are your criteria for being completely redpilled but they're shit

Mark Gould isn't "a guest on one show", he's a "expert" who Dawstein claims to have been working with for years, that is going to "bring the hammer down on the Holocaust" using the "super secret" Einsatzgruppen reports.

You really don't see any problem with that?

I think he's an alright guy. Just two issues I have with him.

1. As points out, there is no structure to what he's saying. He contradicts himself, and that reveals his biggest flaw. He's good at casuistry (making a case-based analysis, drawing conclusions from limited information), and generally what he says is right, but he has no overarching world view. Once he's forced to think outside the confines of the case before him, about general trends and general aspects of human behaviour, he trips up. If I was in charge of a police station, I'd put him in charge of interrogation, but never detective work.
2. He wastes my time. If I look at a 40-minute video of his, I can't help but feel that he could give me all the same information in a 5-minute video. He loves the sound of his own voice.

If he presents legit evidence, then no I don't see any problem with it.

Kinda like how he talks shit about Loose Change and other 9/11 disinfo shills. If you don't call out the kooks and bad info, then the good info will get lumped in with it and normies will think it is all trash once some of it is exposed as trash.

Ry talks shit about zionist jews all the time, has a 3 hour and 5 hour doc all about how Isreal did 9/11, etc. I don't kow enough about the holohoax to get into this guy or what you are saying is proof of his being controlled opposition.

I was thinking the same thing.

This is some 10/10 shill work. this guy is a pro

Yep, it's shilling

Exactly this. Just because someone doesn't believe exactly EVERYTHING that you or I believe doesn't make them shills or controlled opposition. Milo is a fucking degenerate, but has gotten people who would never otherwise have thought about nationalism/redpill to be interested.Trump isn't a perfect nationalist by any means, and he still has to pander to Israel cucks, but he has caused a major shift in politics from neocon kike loving to actual American nationalism. We should use people of all right-wing persuasions to advance the cause, before refining and purifying it.

I am no Molyneux fan or anything, and as such am as impartial as I can get, so allow me to play devil's advocate.

From the few things that I have seen, it simply appears to be a case of the "open-minded liberal redpills himself on accident" that happens all the time here at Holla Forums or used to before the butthurt lefties created their own politics board to avoid getting their shitty worldviews shit on.

Now, to be fair, the only basis I have for this is some of his videos like "Why I was wrong about socialism" and the like, which indicates that he is willing to acknowledge that he may have been wrong in the past. That is not called controlled opposition, it's called growth.

As to the length of the videos and him loving his own voice, do keep in mind that he IS a radio host.

the evidence has been released yet. that video is a hype video

Yep, everything of Black Pigeon has up until the LSD video been the /pol narrative. I think if he were truly controlled opposition he would pick something important, not fucking LSD to start the shilling. To me, he clearly looks like a guy with a decent amount of money with a knack for making videos who happens to be nationalistic and conservative.

h8 me

Black pigeon speaks rocks… fuck you

Did you even watch the video and read the quotes?

It's not " legit evidence", nor is it anything groundbreaking.

Just like heroics German patriot/"Holohoax mastermind" Bernhard Frank said in his interview with Gould that proves absolutely nothing, the Einsatzgruppen dealt with partisans. Some civilians getting mixed in and killed in the process is a reality of war, not a Holocaust. Embed is an example of the kind of "people" they were dealing with.

Then the "Nazi-Zionist Conspiracy" comes from the fact that the Simon Wiesenthal Center wouldn't go along with Gould's plan to take this old man to court - probably because they knew it was entirely baseless, and Gould is only a goy LARPing as a kike.

And what Dawstein is trying to do to Holocaust revisionism makes Loose Change look like a solid, scholarly work in comparison.

They're the Einsatzgruppen reports.

nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/german/einsatzgruppen/esg/einsatz.html

cwporter.com/einsatz.htm

People not agreeing with me on everything is controlled opposition.

So Jews..

Send him a message ask ask him about it. I honestly don't know enough about it. Please give me quotes from Ry that show him to be dishonest.

how is that what ry is talking about? those are from years and years ago.

he's going to be releasing /new/ info in the future

If you think it needs to be added then add it, dont be a pussy.

That was a good list OP.

STICKY REQUEST?

Corrections:

David Duke
Attention whoring because he really believes he is Sir Lancelot.
I was mad about Trump too and called him a traitor but you have to remember the guy was a Congressman who essentially invented the Bill Clinton Centrist strategy.

Steve Anderson
Pedophile rumors, made to pull a Christian version of David Icke on people who expose the Jew.

Additions:

/Christian/
Papist army who make Christians look bad. Run by a former Junkie who did the whole fake Christian rock thing until he discovered chans.

Norm MacDonald
No I'm kidding. Norm is base and exposed the Jew to Gilbert who just laughed because Glibert Godry is base because he's insane.

But Holodomor happened you KGB faggot, or the Jewish European Parliment wouldn't of forced a sit down with the former president of Ukraine and scolded him for people using it like it was his fucking idea.

Why did you name yourself?

Addition:

Anime Pedo Poster
An attempt to label Holla Forums as sick fucks who somehow are into this degenerate shit.

Did you even watch the video? Gould acknowledges that those are the reports he's talking about, he just made his own scans and mapped them out.

You can even find archives of his super sekrit website that the Mossad took down, or whatever Dawstein claims.

web.archive.org/web/20101229143039/http://lastmission.net/
web.archive.org/web/20111007001104/http://www.lastmission.net/
web.archive.org/web/20130608021105/http://lastmission.net/
web.archive.org/web/20141220090526/https://www.lastmission.net/

Notice how it was up for years?

Because I cbf taking it off over from /4chon/

David Icke
Not controlled opposition. Contained through niggerizing.

Mark Dice
A jew.

Paul Joseph Watson
A jew.

Alex Jones
POed at his jew wife for screwing him in the anus, custody battles, ect.

Ready to roll on the jew.

Wayne Madsen
Communist. Hates jews.

Stormfront
Heavily infiltrated. Main topics are controlled by jews. Side topics are exceptional, and recommended, as jews/NSA/FBI are lazy. Topics include: SHTF, weapons, mysticism, non-degenerate arts and music.

Holla Forums
Holla Forums is completely controlled by jews.

4chan
Completely controlled by the CIA.

Twitter
Completely controlled by the CIA. Advanced influence formulas used here (analyze the target, militarize the meme to the target, bombard the target).

FaceBook
CIA, not jewish. Reduce usage to puppetry (utilize your account in a convincing way, with minimal actual use, say

What an absolute moron. "Everyone's controlled opposition!" How about your dumb ass is controlled opposition, you paranoid idiot.

Trying to disprove evolution is a D/C that leads to arguments saying race does not exist.

Christ I thought this anime dividing bullshit was eradicated.

Filtered.

You're a fucking faggot. Shill the fuck out of facebook in a responsible way, as to not sound insane or like a twitter avatar and you will do more work than you have EVER done redpillig in you life.

Use their weapons against them………………..

I filtered you back pedophile. DAY OF THE ROPE!

Stopped reading there.

That's not true.

The shilling is real.

The whole ancap "disown your family" this is a bit silly when applied to the real world, but he's be getting increasingly more based with each video.

He's also not a defeatist cuck and has all but named the jew.

Why would anyone deny the Holodomor?

Could it be due to what (((ethnic group))) constituted 50% of the generals of the NKVD and more than 40% of its officials at the time of this genocide?

oy vey, that sad song reminds me of the gas chambers

Thou shall not insult Molyneux.

On a sidenote, yesterday he doubled down on the Fedora Question. If the last video is any indicator, the massive butthurt from youtube should happen soon.

lol

/christian/ go away

>>>Holla Forums

Dont think most of them are controller opposition, more like cuckservatives.I know the faggot on wearechange loves homos and keeps crying about "gay rights".Same with infowars

I thought that Holla Forums was the controlled position for the alt-right

Yes, Milo is the real alt-right.

I rather like Black Pigeon.
You can see this guy, or these guys, has some experience but when you analyse it you see he sues alot of the same animation etc. and sometimes experiments with news things.
The LSD thing was weird but I'm guessing he rolled into this through the spiritual, nazi UFO, maybe red ice thing.
All his other video's are rock solid especially his last one about diversity citing things like the Putnam study.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
Don't know why the VidMax thing though but that's probably why he gets so much views.

The worst shill is Russell Brand he is basically trying to turn The Truth Movement into some hip Liberal Hollywood thing.

Holla Forums's a bit different.

He was saying in that video something like 1% of athiest are republican and 8% libertarian, with the rest being leftists of varying shades. So it's true as a general rule.

But there are no left wing athiests on Holla Forums

But Icke was right.

What if David Icke was right but in the wrong way?

What if we find a planet of "real" anthropomorphised animals and place furries in positions of power.

Not animals in human form, but humans in animal form.

Worth thinking about, tbh.

If you name the jews (David Duke, evalion), Holla Forums would scream MUH PR

If you don't name the jews, Holla Forums would scream MUH CONTROLLED OP

It's bullshit, we should spend less time fighting ourselves, use the e-celebs for what they are worth and that's it.

I am not 100% sure if I agree with everyone on your list, being controlled opposition, but the one I know a agree with you, good idea op

But apart from that I still don't know what to think about LSD. It was developed by CIA as a mind control drug and used to create braindead hippie leftists, but at the same time it is heavily controlled substance, illegal labs are busted like some super dangerous organizations and as of right now, it is being heavily replaced by shitty chinese research chemicals that don't offer any of the LSD deep insight and do who knows what to your brain, while being legal.

I had both LSD and one of the RC once and the LSD does some amazing things, I do believe it makes you form many new connections, even before I read that research on LSD I said myself that it brings you back to when you were really small and when you saw this world as new, without any previous knowledge, you see angles you already forget or disregarded from your mind over the time you were growing up and your brain started to specialize more in the things you do over and over again. It could definately be used as a programming drug when done with some professional that would lead you the way he wants, but at the same time it could be used as a deprogramming substance if done alone and with strong will for truth.

Still torn on that substance, don't know what to think about it, would like to test it more, but really hard to do when most of the "LSD" you buy is just shitty chinese RC, that can both kill you nothing LSD would do at that does and has unknown longterm effect on your brain, since they are that new

I am not 100% sure if I agree with everyone on your list, being controlled opposition, but the one I know a agree with you, good idea op

But apart from that I still don't know what to think about LSD. It was developed by CIA as a mind control drug and used to create braindead hippie leftists, but at the same time it is heavily controlled substance, illegal labs are busted like some super dangerous organizations and as of right now, it is being heavily replaced by shitty chinese research chemicals that don't offer any of the LSD deep insight and do who knows what to your brain, while being legal.

I had both LSD and one of the RC once and the LSD does some amazing things, I do believe it makes you form many new connections, even before I read that research on LSD I said myself that it brings you back to when you were really small and when you saw this world as new, without any previous knowledge, you see angles you already forget or disregarded from your mind over the time you were growing up and your brain started to specialize more in the things you do over and over again. It could definately be used as a programming drug when done with some professional that would lead you the way he wants, but at the same time it could be used as a deprogramming substance if done alone and with strong will for truth.

Still torn on that substance, don't know what to think about it, would like to test it more, but really hard to do when most of the "LSD" you buy is just shitty chinese RC, that can both kill you nothing LSD would do even at high doses and has unknown longterm effect on your brain, since they are that new

David Duke because muh non violence, he disavows any sort whatsover. Don Black at least doesn't shy away from the inevitability. Also Duke uses the term African-American and all the respectable stuff. He cucks for muh all races and basically promotes we need to come together to stop the 'jewish extremists' as he calls them. He can't just say jews….

Half of these aren't controlled opposition.

Duke srsly?

Still torn on that substance, don't know what to think about it, would like to test it more, but really hard to do when most of the "LSD" you buy is just shitty chinese RC, that can both kill you nothing LSD would do even at high doses and has unknown longterm effect on your brain, since they are that new

Yellowfever Ramzpaul
MuhWall Trump

The only person I know who isn't a controlled opposition is mileswmathis.com

It sucks knowing that all the big "alt-right" speakers are nothing more than deceivers. I hope someone kills them.

I see, not counter-argument.

David Icke is classic COINTELPRO.

He combines marries one world government redpills with retarded alien shit. The latter is meant to discredit the former.

Fuck off, Cheech. I took LSD *once* and it severely fucked me up for months. I thought about killing myself all the time. I had constant panic attacks and soulcrushing depression. Before the acid trip? I was normal and well-adjusted so fuck off with your LSD DINDU NUFFIN bullshit.

Why? He's the way he presents his video is clearly to appeal to normies and challenge their assertions. They're not meant to be full 1488.

Fuck off pussy.

You also don't seem to know the definition between controlled opposite and people who are just to the left of us.

SHITTY SLIDE/D&C THREAD.

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

There are idiots on here who think that "controlled opposition" means "anybody who I don't agree with 100% of the time". If they only agree with the person 90% of the time, instead of valuing the 90-%, they sperg out over the 10% disagreement.

black pigeon speaks, yea, he smells like a typical egalitarian cuck

but david duke? he is like our grandfather, the racial realism lore probably educated many of us indirectly. Remove him from the list.

He evens admits to being one. He's a huge Berniefag who larps as a redpill dispenser. Same with Evalion.

molyneux has build up quite a collection of many great video's other than libertarianism. I approve of him as an independent intellectual, though not a direct ally. He is also not a cuck or leftist scumbag.

Its kinda funny but most of my day I spend a lot of effort to remember who our enemies and who our allies are. I barely even knew of him, barely even saw one video of him and yet I still remember all the enemies that we have.

Its funny because in the past I used to remember other things, content even. Oh how it all has changed. I especially hate that bearded faggot, I know his face but goddamn my radar for co-opters is off the charts these days in accuracy.

gavin is his name yea, god I hate that douchebag. Fucking wanna punch his face in.

Rings a bell. Showed up on Youtube like every other channel. Was it supposed to be an NBC show first? Not familiar with the claims you make.

Scan please. That would be quite absurd of him. He seems like a douche in it for attention and thus Shekels (one of the tribe?) but then he is a former Alex Jones employee.

Just look at the fucker.

Don't know them, it, whatever.

Big self promoter. That and being condescending is the big turn off.

Never heard that. Any links?

Ahole for lots of reasons but saying 'faggot' isn't one of them.

ANY proof for either claim?

That's what everyone focuses on who doesn't like him. That was over a decade ago. Some guy saying he's cointelpro. No just a thief. He steals from everyone and tries to throw something together. Harmless mental patient as the only ones who will follow him are weak minded twats not doing anything anyways.

Making niggers and faggots look dumb once was good but, "Insanely talented debating skills" is a stretch. Maybe he's done more than am familiar with. I don't follow kikes. "Shills for mass immigration." well of course.

Joke.

He's not bad. As a red nigger he can have his whiney moments as he hits the Jew hard. Siding with mudslimes is fine as he's a shitskin. It's not as if he's going to convince anyone Mohammad is harmless.

Thieving little Jew/do nothing bitch.

You should redo this thread with citations. Otherwise it's just exchanging opinions.

Oh, I know who you can add. What's that fuckers name… Richards maybe? He's butt buddies with that John Angelo something on Youtube? They have some gay online group. NPI? something like that. There's a gay Scottish guy on Jewtube whose associated with them. He does these long videos in the dark. Just fuck all these niggers.

Not the guy you're replying to but Black Pigeon came out of nowhere and by his third video had a shitload of subs. All of the videos are extremely high quality. Most genuine people start off kinda rough around the dges, not Hollywood polished right out-of-the-gate.

well I am sorry for your experience, I do understand how it could do that to someone, but still can't imagine what a badtrip that fucks you up like this looks like I had amazing time on LSD and pretty fucked up badtrip on DXM, but it was still without any longterm effects

Would you share some info about it if you are okay with remembering it, really interested?

It's not hollywood polished.
He uses alot of the same animations over and over again, like the flags.

A great way of spotting new controlled opposition is to keep a close eye on Firestarter Media's twitter feed.

Sinead Mccarthy uses a reverse-psychology tactic to shill her colleagues. She "attacks" them and they produce videos "attacking" her, but the crucial thing to notice, which will indicate the difference between a genuine attack and a reverse-psychology "attack" is that they provide hotlinks directly to the content of the person being "attacked."

It's a clever and effective tactic.

You forgot Evalion(Elegon) and Millennial Woes. I know most are going to disagree that Woes is a shill but it seems that he was recruited late last year.
He deleted all of his previous content, which is a tactic used by Firestarter Media (Sinead, John Angelo gage, Evalion and others have recently done it), under the pretence of having to due to an attack.
In Woes' case, he deleted his past videos after some anons started exposing his past as a homosexual.
So back to Woes, around the same time he deleted his past videos, he claimed to be attacked by the Left (Hope Not Hate), he opened a Patreon and used this as justification for e-begging. Claiming to be attacked and saying that it makes Patreon necessary is Firestater 101 tactic.
Then he had Firestarter Media on his hangout, where Sinead and friends shilled various talking points. Now Sinead constantly promotes him using her reverse-psychology.
Obviously there's never 100% proof but at some point when "coincidences" become so numerous, you should ask yourself how the balance of probability sits, more heavily to "shill" or "genuine"?

Nearly all "alt-right" personalities are working together to attack Trump and damage the right.

Evalion attacks Trump using David Duke's method. Evalion has a twisted form of Trump's slogan as the first thing in her channel description:

"I am here to make youtube great again. "
Thereby she connects Trump to mindless attacks on "niggers" and exaggerated Jew fixation.

Another shill who works with Sinead, "Fascist Lemming" uses exactly the same tactic, except he uses graphics to associate Trump with violence and mindless "racism".

OP, I don't think you understand what the term "controlled opposition" means. "b-but they make us look bad" is not sufficient because that in itself does not make them controlled. Don't get me wrong, I am perfectly aware of the fact that the filter salesman is controlled, but you are going to have to provide a bit more than just their views. Pastor Anderson may have some absolutely retarded views but there is very little reason to believe he is suddenly controlled opposition. The only thing that could even remotely suggest David Duke as controlled opposition beyond your "muh PR" autism would be the founding of Stormfront.

He promoted Trump specifically to damage him. Duke is not stupid, he is well aware of the damage that his endorsement would cause.
He also promotes known shill Sinead Mccarthy heavily, and now Elegon. It's quite likely based on the content of her scripts, that Duke is the author.

What a lot of people don't realize is that David Duke is a convicted felon and served prison time in the early 2000s for stealing donations from thousands of supporters. This fact has been memory-holed by Stormfront and other shills.

Forgot link.

Proof that Duke really was jailed for ripping off thousands of supporters.

archive.is/2spQp

No one seems to know this.

Nope, Nathanael shills that Putin is the good guy and Russia is not ZOG. Classic jew disinfo tactics.

David Duke has never actually endorsed Donald Trump.

"Voting against Trump would be treason"

You can fudge it any way you like, that's an endorsement.

And his "endorsement" (or lack thereof) never actually damage Trump.

Trump didn't lose a single vote because Duke spoke good of him.

An endorsement would be "I would vote for Trump".

You're just exploiting the plausible deniability that con-man Duke included in his statement.

"Not voting for Trump would be treason" can't reasonably be interpreted other than "vote for Trump".

>this shit again
LSD was developed before even the OSS (what became the CIA after WW2) even existed.

Its a shame you had to go and say that, now your entire post is trash.

You can betray America.

And Duke, a con-man, he has done more for the anti-jew movement than you have ever did.

Him doing it to discredit Trump is a bit of a stretch because there are very few times that "X supports Y, therefore Y is bad" has actually worked. On top of that he has a lot of supporters and telling them to vote Trump would make sense.

And frankly this is a minor point.

Duke's willingness to steal from donors in order to fund a gambling addiction and luxury lifestyle is a matter of public record.

Looool.

Always the same shaming tactic. List Duke's actual victories against Jewish control.
Duke has accomplished nothing to benefit Whites.

Duke brought facts to the table.

When you need a reference against jews, you can rely on Duke.

The tactic has been successfully employed for decades. Who the fuck are you trying to fool?

And you can rely on your reference to be discarded because citing Duke is citing a convicted liar.

Everything he touches loses credibility.

It only works when you are afraid of MUH PR.

And that's what you are doing.

THE KKK ENDORSES TRUMP, MUH PR

Only because they try to discredit him.

His facts still stand, the ADL still cannot refute the jews's influence on gun control, for example.

Like 95% of the voting public is.
Your cargo-cult use of various buzzwords that your handler has told you will be effective on Holla Forums is cute. I'm not referring to Holla Forums "PR", I'm referring to tactics known to effect actual voters.

The voting public doesn't care about MUH PR anymore.

Trump has said he's gonna shoot people on Wall Street and people are still gonna vote for him.

People are tired of PR, they want someone who speak frankly.

It only works if you keep perpetuating by being a retard that either tries to deny or downplay it. It is like this thread, I can stop replying to you at any moment with no consequence and this discussion between the both of us will be quickly forgotten because there is nothing to justify its continued existance. Same goes to the media, they can't endlessly churn out the exact same headline, they need you to catch the bait, which requires you to actively seek it out. Guess how most cucked politicians make it through their career without people noticing what retards they are.

So a liar can repeat facts about Jews.

What's your point?

He's still accomplished nothing. WN has slipped backwards with Duke at the helm, Jews have more power and influence than ever, "social justice" is shutting down ever white male space.

What has Duke done to stop it? He's done fuck all. He just keeps publishing his shit, smearing people like Trump with his support and maintaining the illusion in the gullible that if they just keep sending Duke and Stormfront money, everything will be OK because "They're doing important work."

Hahaha.

Yes, that's why Trump doesn't have rallies because PR doesn't matter now.

Fuck off.

Word soup.

Sure, one of the persons who most talk about the jewish question and is spreading the truth is a shill.

This is a shill thread.

Trump's rallies are the opposite of MUH PR since he calls on his supporters to beat hecklers and refuses to apologize.

And the rise of SJWism also gives rise to Duke and his gang, now we see white nationalism getting mainstream, BLM getting beaten up and even white student group.

So…. who should we trust and follow instead, fellow goy?

Fine, something simpler then. If you take the bait, then you are a retard, even cucks know better than to take the bait.

er..?

No, they didn't.
SJW created the reaction of popular opposition to cultural marxism. Firestarter Media and Duke in his latest incarnation are riding that wave for personal profit and working for the state to keep the rising tide from spilling over into actual change.
This is the latest rebuttal, seen it in dozens of threads. It matters because it creates followers who trust the source and trust the misinformation which is slipped in alongside truths (such as Sinead Mccarthy's feminism and support of cuckoldry etc.) Prior to WN, Mccarthy, Kyle Hunt, Angelo Gage tried other niches such as spiritualism, natural birth and even MGTOW (in fact Mccarthy has allies working the MGTOW scene, spot them by their involvement with V.K. Clark (a constructed character whose voice is played by Sinead Mccarthy) and Angelo Gage.
It also matters because by repeating what the new-right wants to hear, these shills exploit the White instinct of gratitude by begging for donations, or implying that donations are needed to save the White race, their latest front is "Elegon"/"Evalion", a stroke of genius which plays perfectly on the sexual frustration of young men.
This creates a database of people who will be killed or imprisoned in the case of breakdown of law and order/martial law. They have also lulled supporters into a false sense of security by spreading the (((Jew))) meme. Not only is this much easier to detect on mass searches (simple references to Jews are much more likely to cause false positives) but since it's "secret" and "cryptic", foolish people are posting the meme under their real identities, where they might hesitate from writing "Kike" or "nigger".

This thread is flooded with the very shills it seeks to expose. Arguing with them is pointless, of course they will say whatever is needed to defend their income streams, just like the scammer Duke.

tl;dr a broken clock is right twice a day. Shill on.

He wrote that as the basis of contrived conflict with Sinead Mccarthy.

They're part of the same money-making team.

er..?

You are legitimately retarded, m8. What I said is true, Hillary is a perfect example of someone shrugging everything off by either playing dumb or by ignoring something until it goes away.

I don't pay attention to David Duke but the Holodomor isn't a myth.

The Holodomor refers to the famine that the USSR/Stalin caused in Ukraine which killed a few million ukrainians.

Ukrainians have a good historical reason to feel resentment against the russian government – but that doesn't mean they're right about the recent events in Ukraine.

OP you're a moron. If you're looking for controlled opposition just look in a mirror.

In fact almost every single Eastern European nation has at least a couple dozen reasons to hate Russia, regardless of who ruled it.

Someone please post more controlled opposition. They may not be true allies, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend at some extent. Also there should be some useful knowledge.

I don't know if he's d&c /leftyfaggot/ or not
but op surely is a retarded newfag that can't redtext properly

fuck off

Top wew

There used to be (not sure if they still exist) a lot of 9/11 truther groups that would intentionally think of the most absolutely retarded shit and cherrypick sources so they could reduce the credibility of anyone questioning the official narrative. Unlike OP's definition, which is just "hurr durr it makes us look bad", these were likely paid off and not simply retarded.

Who would be considered not controlled opposition? You can't dismantle everyone that has any bit of Holla Forums's interests. If you're going to denounce some Holla Forums like speakers, you should suggest better ones that should take their place. Otherwise it just seems like you're merely burying a bunch of Holla Forums e-celebs.

How's it a kike creation? You mean after the soviet collapse? Because Kievan Rus was a thing..

Fuck off. You view sources from both sides since both sides will lie to you.

No, CIA just used the drug on poor unsuspecting citizens, Hofmann is the man who synthesized it.

Woes is uber-paranoid about Lefitsts finding his family and stuff, hence he removed a load of vids where he mentioned his personal life. He's been around since 2013 – I've known him personally since early 2014. He's a good guy.

With him and Renegade, that wasn't planned. They were deliberately making his life hell at the end of 2015 and early 2016, we spoke about it in detail and I can tell you right now that he did not expect them to come onto that stream he did in December – it was a public stream, remember – and he regretted the whole affair.

Him being bisexual isn't a fucking secret, either. Look on his channel, loads of old vids are still there, including him talking about this stuff. youtube.com/user/MillennialWoes/videos?view=0&flow=grid&sort=da

Steven Anderson isn't controlled opposition. He is just a retarded libertarian and he hates white people.

Posting in a disinfo thread.

Everyone who disagrees with you isn't controlled opposition, op

maybe they just don't agree with you

Not Holla Forumsish maybe, but saying he's operating in tandem with the establishment is retarded. Religion is the only way to get normies to come to the truth.

LSD is a good drug you fucking faggot

Hello shill. Working the graveyard shift I see.

only one that is obvious cancer is Shapiro, who is a caricature of the Jewish lobby and if you trust that, you're a moron. Milo runs a close second. About those other small timers, who gives a shit.

sage

hmmm,

I wonder why he might sound like a shill.

Do you have a link to the original video of this pastor?

Who cares. The entirety of White Nationalism is a collection of life's losers asking for gibs.

POLAND IS THE SAVIOR OF THE H'WHITE RACE!

For the record David Duke never, ever verbally endorsed Trump. David has even said he has many things that he does not agree with regarding policy and so forth.

He even said that he knows endorsing someone like him would only hurt a candidate's reputation. A lot of people thought he did, but the retarded media jumped on this story after hearing it from second hand sources. All he said was "Trump is great in X/shifting the focus on X issue instead of Y issue" It literally took a month for the media to get their bullhorn into position and say "hey! We FINALLY have someone linked to 'white supremacy' that is supporting(which he isn't) a candidate!"

They just use him as cannon fodder just because he had SOMETHING to do with the KKK 40 years ago, even though it was only for a few months and he created a peaceful section of it.

OP, you are just another idiot who doesn't do his research when making a thread.

Are you retarded?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine

And no Ukranian and Russian are not the same language

compared to SJW/feminists

Kek fucking true

False. The "evangelical" movement is indeed a kike-controlled joke, but independent baptists like sanderson still stand by the word of truth.

Reverence to the God of the bible is the only thing maintaining the shred of non-jew culture that America has left.
I'm assuming you're either european or a degenerate atheist.

I find the LSD video quite odd and unfitting for his channel. There's nothing wrong with it per se, but it had no place on a channel dedicated to lampooning cultural marxism.

I don't think BPS is controlled opposition though. He's given direct shout-outs to white nationalists like millenial woes and latsbrah. And I've known these guys for quite some time, and they're legit.

Your argument is that because Milo is half jewish he can not be trusted.

So what you are basically saying is that jewish genetics is stronger and has more influence than his white genetics.

Tell me, how much of a cuck are you?

Donald Trump

What, you think you won't be banned if you are effective? And if you are not banned then you are not effective! And so it is clearly better to lay low and appear to be normal.

Consider your average person. They are not prepared yet to face the music. They believe they are wise, and they believe YOU are stupid. Who the hell are YOU? You're not cool like movie stars or the government officials which they portray (eg Law & Order etc.)

As long as you stay in the trap (FB) you are contained. You may say, "I shall rescue these people!" but in reality they are a lost cause. They are corpses.

A wasp is trapped via a door that is very difficult to return to. Baited by the smell of what it thinks is honey it will work hard to find the entrance. Once trapped, inspecting the so-called honey has been enough, the wasp wants out, and panics. It drives at the transparent walls, but cannot get through. Eventually even the lure is its undoing, as it contains soap, which is a caustic which eats away at the wasp like an acid bath. It struggles there and dies.

Now how is that wasp to enter the trap and then "use the trap against the evil trap maker"?

Should he go in and lead them out? They are panicked or diving toward the honey anyway.

So what's the honey? FB is all about narcissism. So if you want to counter FB within itself, I suppose you could make posts advising people not to brag.

Additionally, you could tell people not to be proud.

Then you can mention the importance of not talking about oneself. After all, anything particularly good is good without fanfare. Only things which are not particularly good require some tooting to give a sense of value.

No, this is classic counterintelpro:

Back to Russia with you.

You must not be from around these parts.

Well, Alex Jones *IS* controlled opposition.

MGTOW, btw, isn't controlled opposition. You can tell, because controlled opposition always opposes MGTOW (eg Fox News).

Top shelf post op. I'm sure you weren't right on the money with everything but just the fact that you pointed out how every e celeb is possibly not worth listening to at all brought out the entire yeshiva to shill the thread up.

You also forgot that he is a Jew.

He's a jew trying to infiltrate the alt-right as controlled opposition.

Example jew post.

who the hell even is that?

You’re a retard.
Almost as though he’s shut out by everyone, everywhere, for being a kike who converted and now speaks out against everything the kikes do or something…
There’s no information about YOU at all. How can we trust YOU?

Kill yourself.

MGTOW is controlled opposition. It’s male feminism.

How are we supposed to stay competitive with the east if 60% of our countries believe in angels, and deny the scientific basis for theories like Evolution and Physics (all of which disprove God and the biblical creation myth).

How dumb do you have to be to still believe this shit?

*tips fedora*

This is the first time I felt legitimate anger on here.

Typical response from a typical retard. Try brushing up on your critical thinking skills before you take up a belief system.

It's best to believe in angels, after all, if none exist, then there will be no difference, however, if they do exist you'll do way better than people who don't get any help from angels.

Therefore everyone should believe in angels QED

He's funded by Vidmax

O look a kike

I hate to break it to you, but almsot no-one has made ground against Jewish influence in the past 40-50 years. David Duke, while corrupt and a sleez bag none the less brings some very legitimate facts to the table.

Nah, you're an idiot. He may be a bit naive but he's good at what he does.

What's Tom Metzger up to these days?

As far as Black Pigeon goes I'm trying to figure out where the money comes from for the development.

He's sponsored by Videmax, which is basically just another video hosting website, more similar to live-leak than Youtube though. That sponsor opened in 2003 so it's possible that they've made a fair amount of money and decided to get their opinions out there, With the added benefit of some advertisement for their website.

France has gotten jews to move out.

Deutsch Bank has agreed to reveal co-conspirators in silver and gold market manipulation.

The Japanese have destroyed jew control of the photo industry, by releasing competitive solutions. jews continue to cling to "muh lenses," to no avail. In the end they'll possess curiosities of declining value (due to advances in image processing, the next wave of which will involve deep learning and concept-aware up-rezzing).

Except there is literally no evidence they have ever had any influence ever. They don't exist, almost everything can be explained by by natural laws laid forth by hundreds of years of studying the world. The utilization of this information is what has created the modern world. Engineers make use of this knowledge to build buildings, design planes, and develop medicines.

Christians on the other hand continue praying to their imaginary friend, and believing in a religion that tells them to turn the other cheek while they get fucked in the ass by Jews. Nothing useful has come of Christianity because it's doctrines are false and have no bearings on the real world. It's a Semitic slave religion.

let's be real, there's zero chance that guy was shot in the face even once. if he was, then we're in deep shit.

give credit where credit is due, I guess? plus it's kinda refreshing after all the low effort shit we get.

which is not a very high standard

fucking kek

I'm not sure that means what you think it means

Nathaniel is shit, he is still a Jew through and through.

The issue with kikes is hardly their religion, dumbass. Its the kikes themselves. Its the Jewish mind, the Jewish nature. Not their gay beliefs.

Take the feathers off a chicken and its still a fucking chicken.

FUCKING REDDIT

GET OFF MY BOARD YOU CUCKS

the only person i listen to is william pierce, he's the only one i've found who i agree with 100% and is willing to go far enough (no non-whites at all)

Reported. *tips fedora*

Enjoy your delusions.

Angels, of course, would clean up their tracks. You can't fool an angel. Try to setup a test of angels and they'll laugh at you, as they can read your mind, and do not suffer doubt.

BroNat and Duke are both legit, faggot.

I can’t believe how retarded some people can be (or are paid to be, thinking we won’t notice). You’re not going to be 100% with anyone. By definition. The point is to pull out the right IDEAS and combine them.

Let’s move the argument outside the discussion of opinion and into one of fact. Take a biologist. He’s going to know a fuck-ton about the inner workings of animals, how they’re put together, the chemical processes that power them, etc. But ask him to tell you what the best way to engineer a bridge would be, he couldn’t tell you. If he did, he’d probably try to base it on what he knows about the best ways the body handles force, tension, and distributes weight, etc. He doesn’t know about the topic or has been lied to about it.

Take John Wayne. I just reread the whole Playboy interview of his and found that I agreed 1:1 with everything he said… except for a few things. He really liked Winston Churchill, for example, because he had been LIED TO about who WC was and what he represented. He made passing mention of saving the kikes from Germany, too, but this was in the late ‘60s, so people had been lied to about that by then, too.

He was 100% redpilled about kikes, leftists, and communists, in hollywood and education and 100% redpilled about the sexual revolution and the behavior of children as a result of lack of parenting. He was even 100% redpilled about niggers and the right of whites to remain in power, everywhere, and not have affirmative action.

But some people (shills) here would have us pretend “OH NO HE LIKES WINSTON CHURCHILL THAT MEANS HE’S JUST A KIKE SUPPORTER LOL”.

What the fuck; I hit sage.

how is it delusional to assert that people who repeatedly shit on gynocentrism, are in fact, anti-gynocentrists?

Are you truly incapable of comprehending the point I’m mocking with the greentext? Do I really need to spell it out for you?

NO ROLE MODELS ALLOWED
EVERYONE IS A SHILL
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE
handrubbing intensifies

MGTOW is definitely not controlled opposition. It's a poor solution, it's not really a solution, etc, but it's not controlled opposition.

MGTOW runs counter to jews, counter to the CIA, and counter to the NSA (because men are lured into their traps such as fb by the presence of women, who are too lazy to utilize secure coms).

But it doesn't mean it's good!

MANY bad or stupid things exist which are not controlled opposition, and many good and wise things exist which the government/jews/etc. promote.

For example, jews benefit from colonoscopies, as they perform them. However, they are a damn good idea, and all men above the age 40 should have one done.

Another example, the CIA promotes language-learning, particularly of English. While this benefits them, it is also positive for anyone who speaks English, as it means one need not learn another language to communicate with many people from foreign countries, and to do business with them.

Word. Male feminism would probably be homosexuality, as feminism is lesbian. This is only a guess.

Well, he doesn't know what MGTOW is.

All he's seen is some memes in Holla Forums.

So…

Listen, 3434/3344, you should, yes, speak plainly.

What is your position regarding MGTOW? I didn't go to clown school, so I don't speak Clown.

that you're not familiar with their material at all? no, it's starting to become really obvious. I mean it's one thing to disagree with something, it's another to not even know what you're disagreeing with.

I should like to point out that 3 is The Empress and 4 is The Emperor.

So it is amusing that the three came before the four.

In other words, gynocentrism.

Prefer this: 43.

A right order this is.

Well. We must be reasonable here. He's gynocentric. There is nothing then for him to "learn," as the vagina he worships is goddess of his heart, his soul.

everything is a conspiracy

hitler was a zionist
national socialism is controlled opposition

Fair enough; I can accept that.

Okeedoke; you’re a fucking lunatic. Enjoy your male feminism.

Quit shitposting.

So it turns out you don't know anything about autism either (cf DSM-5).

fuck off the planet shitbrain

You clearly don't know anything about reading IDs, I guess it must be your autism.

You just changed IP.

keks you're a 34 again.

3 is the Empress, 4 is the Emperor.

34 would be gynocentrism.

43 would be wisdom.

Pretty much. Socialism is a cancer and attaching it to popular and wholesome ideas like nationalism doesn't change its destructive, perverted nature.

inb4 socialism was shiny and new at the time & at least it wasn't marxism.

No, he fucking doesn't. He basically just pointed out that when it comes to making logical decisions that help prop up a society women are like children and just can't seem to see the long game. How is that hating women? If your kid does something moronic you don't hate him. You might be mad at him but you don't stop loving your kid. The fuck is wrong with you.

Also the conclusion drawn up in the LSD video is that their has been no proper studies done and we need to do some. Which I agree with.

You're the one promoting infighting so as far as I am concerned you are a fucking kike.

not really, just went down the gynocentrism rabbit hole and found some pretty fucked up shit. it's pretty much as far from delusional as one can get.

Men before women. It's the right way.

nope

So you're schizophrenic, not autistic? I'll make a note of that.

Nice job trying to spread disinfo OP. These sources might not be perfect in are eyes but there the closest thing we have to a real media outlet

You just changed IP. Everybody can tell.

Good images. The left one perfectly describes Trump tards.

The billionaire character in both pics needs a star of David on his forehead. Otherwise the images aren't fully authentic.

A merchant head would be better

Confirmed D&C shill: OP

I tried.

This is some truly retarded tinfoil shit right here. Law and order break down so the Jews respond by enacting martial law and unleashing death squads across the globe to track down and execute every person on the list?

How many anti-semetic videos do I need to watch before I go on the list, and what if someone watches the videos and doesn't agree with them?

Why not just monitor the internet traffic that legitimate pro-white websites and youtubers receive? Controlled opposition isn't necessary for creating this list of assassination targets.

Stop for 10 seconds and contemplate the logistics of deploying Anti-Semite Death Squads across the globe to execute hundreds of thousands of people. They would need to do it quickly. Unless global communications were disabled entirely, we would figure out what was going on really fast. Hard to co-ordinate your death squads across the globe if all communications have been shut down though. Local law enforcement and the military will be tied up maintaining martial law, no assistance coming from them.

The problem the Jews are having is they never could have predicted the internet. Most of us would still be blindly believing in the holocaust and various other Jew lies if the internet never came along to red-pill us. The very same people you are calling "controlled opposition" are the ones who are creating content which leads to red-pilling people. The "rising tide" you speak of would not exist were it not for these people. Who exactly is ideologically pure and trustworthy in your mind? Dr. William Luther Pierce perhaps? He is dead and I don't think many millennials are going to point to his material as their first red pill.

The very notion of "controlled opposition" is a tactic to divide and conquer us. Not being 100% ideologically pure /= controlled opposition.

Angelo John Gage is a real nigga.

I see we can add OP to the list of controlled opposition

Don't forget jim81jim/mistermetokur/internet aristocrat

David Duke and his puppet Don Black are suspected of being long term CIA assets or operatives.

This.

icke does name the jew but refers to it as zionism archive.is/7o1cr

David Icke is a con-artist and probably also connected with a British Govt. intelligence agency.

In other words, Icke is the exact British equivalent of Alex Jones.

Made by a team. Original google+ updates we're all written in "we made a new video".

It also is constantly being shilled on halfchan, paid ads on youtube, facebook, adwords. Clearly well funded and team effort. Yet is full of demoralising defeatism like "fences won't stop illegal immigration" and "never in history has a feminised society recovered"

Jewish problem is genetic not cultural or religious. It is genetic.

It's made by a team. His original google+ postings all said "we …."

I've got the archives somewhere.

He's constantly shilled on halfchan pol.

People tend to get demoralised from his vids.

This meme needs to end. Milo is a degenerate nigger fucking manslut jewish faggot who supports Israel and circumcision caues "oy vey I like my shit dicks cut" . He only acts right wing and christian for attention.

nice try shlomo

Nonsense. He's a homeless dude that got pissed at his co-religionists when they kicked him out of the synagogue in, I believe, Boston. There is a bunch of info on him

Robert Whitaker is ex CIA, so why is that important, if they have a good signal to noise ratio?

twitter.com/ramzpaul

That’s like saying you’re an Austrian Keynesian.

Fuck off kike, your list is good but that's the one lie exposing your agenda. The holohoax is a myth; in case you're confusing the two; but Holodomor is the genocide of Ukrainian and Russian whites perpetrated by Jewish Bolshevik Commies such as Genrikh Yagoda and crew for the purpose of just killing and starving whites. Under 11 million died, hopefully fewer as better estimates come forth.

make a new one

He didn't report it on his taxes. Fuck off Schlomo.

youtube.com/watch?v=36odfqA-Xqw

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/tair-kaminer-israeli-teenager-facing-multiple-prison-sentences-for-refusing-military-service-says-a6845316.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/10763735/Israeli-teenagers-risk-being-sent-to-prison-by-refusing-to-join-the-army.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refusal_to_serve_in_the_IDF

electronicintifada.net/content/israeli-highschoolers-choose-jail-over-occupation-army-service/8479

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/asylum-or-refugee-status-how-32299.html

hulu.com/watch/265291

HEY GUIS I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA FOR A 100% PURE MOVEMENT.

WHAT IF IT WAS ONLY ME. CUZ I KNOW IM NOT A SHILL. THEN WE'D WIN FOR SUIRE. TELL ME HOW GREAT THE IDEA IS OR UR A SHILL

Calls the holodomor fake
doesn't include ram as controlled oppo

Sinead flat earth definitely controlled

Pretty sick mind too to see something "creepy" in that photo.

I don't care about the rest of these goys, but who seriously likes Brother Kikethanael?

The only one I disagree with is Ryan Dawson.
I think hes just a mud-slime.
He blasts Israel and has terrible production value.

I'd say this is the best analysis I've heard of Molyneux, or at least one I completely agree with.

He'll never be an effective force for redpilling normies because each of his rants is 30min+ Nobody who disagrees with someone is going to sit around and listen for 45 minutes.

I'm pretty sure he's an autistic atheist.

All goys should.

nobody who agrees with him should, either. his videos are bloated because it takes him forever to make a point. 90% of his shit is masturbatory intellectual posturing that could be done away with if he was more interested in objectivity than basking in his own glory.

Is he squeezing out a fetus?

So if someone disagrees with you on Sandy Hook they are controlled opposition?

Christians are insane.

I don't like Shapiro, but there was never any confusion as to what his Israel-worshipping politics were. He was never remotely pro-white, just anti-leftist.

Milo is a good writer who is gay.

Been around a long time, big Israeli critic who has done a lot to keep an interest in Holocaust revisionism going.

You're retarded.

Good Goy

Holocaust Revisionism is pretty niche right now. Dawson is perhaps the least marginalized guy pushing any part of it, so it's not surprising he brings in people from across the spectrum. Same thing with his David Cole interviews.

Most guys who are as conspiracy-oriented as him frankly have limited credibility to begin with. That kind of comes with the territory, where you get into endless loops of who did what, rechurning parts of history, and wading through piles of shit.

Dawson is way better than most. He is a little arrogant, and mostly full of it when it comes to some topics like race, but for a conspiratard he is 9/10.

Anybody have the webm/mp4 of Evalion talking about the jealous boyfriend situation? She's in an animal based onesie or hoodie or something. Everyone seemed to think it was really insincere and very "crocodile tearsy". Like a clear attempt at emotional manipulation.

Any other evidence of her shilling beyond the screenshots would be appreciated.

Mixing in legitimate allies such as PJW with controlled opposition was a smart move Shlomo, maybe some people will buy your D&C and stop following their most popular and influential pawns in this fight

Milo is a flamer, not a regular gay. He promotes just about everything but feminism - the only people who love him are gamers and leftists who want to add some edge to their lives.

Telling the FACT that women are shit at politics doesn't mean he hates them you fucking triggered feminist

It's a method of field dressing rabbits

He is alright, I don't agree with him on everything like freemarket but he makes solid points

Black Pigeon is likely controlled, but there isn't solid evidence for it

If you think David Duke is controlled you are retarded, he never endorsed trump he just agreed what he was saying, the media just twisted it.

He doesn't hate them, he just said that women that lead big roles usually lead to disasters and a feminized society which is destroying the west

anyone have her/its older stuff archived or saved?

i'd like to see what some of that older stuff was about.

youtube.com/watch?v=GD4AJUIpZEo

op fugged up

Black pigeon showed up in the suggested videos. Youtube never suggested far right videos before, so I agree about that channel being a jewish tool.
I don't know if stormfront is a honeypot, but it's an echochamber and an hugbox, and because of that nobody takes it seriously so it works as a containment zone for the far right.

He isn't "controlled opposition". He just rallies behind causes which he hasn't done much research into or seem to care about, and has adopted simply for causing offense.

Clearly has the choice between becoming a minor celebrity like Katie Hopkins by upsetting as many people as possible, or continuing the slow but fact-crammed reporting he was doing on Gamergate and the Wage Gap myth. I think he'll increasingly do the former.

Add yourself to that list, OP.

Right. A homosexual Jew isn't controlled opposition.

Homosexuality has been normalized throughout the political spectrum except for the far right, the only ideologies that continue to preach masculinity, nationalism, ethnic pride, heterosexuality, traditional family structure, etc, everything pertaining to a healthy, prosperous civilization. These fags are the tools with which Jews are attempting to goad the far right into homosexual acceptance. Teenagers and 20 somethings flirting with fascism, nationalism, national socialism, will see these fags and think homosexuality is perfectly OK. The next generation of nationalists will then be pro-homosexuality, many even gay themselves. This is why fags such as Milo and Jack Donovan always say the right things, yet never name the Jew. It's also how Milo manages to get on national television, despite continually tearing down cultural Marxist arguments.

Everything left of nationalism is now liberal, and even as we speak we're witnessing the social liberalisation of fascism. They've conquered traditional conservatism, now the next generation of Hitler/Mussolini/Codreanu/Mosley supporters are set to be pro-homosexuality/minority rights/feminism, etc. etc. Once that's happened, it's a wrap.

This isn't even to mention the divide and conquer this causes within nationalist movements.

/thread

If your mom is jewish you are FULL Jewish. The orthodox will throw you a barmitzvah.

underrated.

Unsurprisingly, he's yet another one of those folks who thinks HE and HE alone "cracked the case" of 9/11, despite his videos being so poorly produced you'd have to be extremely dedicated to actually get through them.

He also has the same know-it-all disposition Molyneux does, which is probably why he dislikes him.

I love this place. "Fag Agenda"
"David duke planned the shitstorm!"
"Atheism is controlled op!"
"Black pigeon is controlled op beacuse he is good at video editing! A skill that can be picked up in fucking 5 hours"

I hope one day i can be added to the jewish controlled ebil list

How about we add Op for trying to get Holla Forums to hate any alternative media

what the fuck do you people smoke holy shit

Spotted the faggot.

Fuck off jewrat.

how is right wing death squad entertainments? i want to know if they are okay since i'm thinking of buying their RWDS shirt

People with that purist mentality are the real shills.

Calling out kikes and faggots hardly makes somebody a purist.

Milo said he would rather be born straight, and admits that Jews control the media.

I can see usefulness in people like that. They can help spread anti-Marxist ideals to people.

He can show that you don't have to be a straight white male stand against communist faggotry.

Why am I not surprised?

Follow whom you like, ignore whom you don't.

No enemies on the Right, no enemies on the White.

Marxism and Communism aren't the problem, they're just symptoms of the jew. Regardless of the views Milo holds, or at least claims to hold, he's still and Israel-firster and advocate for the jewsh agenda.

See:

That image alone should end the debate about "le good jew", for anyone who isn't autistically attached to him because of his support for GamerGate.

Alright he's trash. I hadn't heard him discuss Israel or Judaism, beyond admitting they control the media.

That's a funny way to spell "POST SMUG", but I have your back famalamadingdong.