Chiding Light

Storytime of
Lightbringer - The World's First Superhero

It was mentioned in that for his 300th review special, everyone's favorite comic reviewer Lewis Lovhaug decided to tackle a Frank Miller comic called Holy Terror. In most parts of the internet, Lewis Lovhaug is known as the world-saving, space-traveling, evil-alter-ego-defeating, champion of our universe, Linkara (who also reviews comics during these escapades). In other parts of the internet, he is known as a nasty cock slut. Point being, Linkara has worn a lot of hats in his time, literally if you count all the characters in his review series that are just himself with a different hat.

It was brought up that one of those hats was that of a comic creator. That's right, before the roleplaying with Tyrone, before the dressing up as a power ranger to fist fight a comic book, there was Lightbringer - The World's First Superhero! "Woah there," you say with a look of sheer incredulousness. "A comic written by the soon to be famous comic book reviewer, Linkara? This must be the best comic ever!" I can't agree with you, for even I have never read this book. This will be a surprise to us both.

But I'll have you know I'm pretty familar with the work of Lewis Lovhaug. I remember a young Lewis wrote three books called 'Angel Armor' in which a young boy named Louis turned out to be a prophesized hero called the Linkara.

So yes, if Lightbringer follows the same conventions as Angel Armor, I can safely say that this will be the best superhero comic ever crafted by man. It may look a little shoddy, but you have to understand, this comic was made way back in the distant past of 2006.

Chapter 1
1 - Let There Be Light, part 1
Pharos City was meant to be a shining beacon of light, the New York or Los Angeles of the Midwest. However, within a few short years, it was engulfed in crime and decay. This is the story of Carter Granholme - the Lightbringer.

Carter Granholme is just trying to get by as an oversized furniture salesman, but in the city of Pharos, the gangs of literal slavers have taken over. You can tell they're bad guys because they have tattoos and have a girl on a leash for some reason.

Carter has the ability to use light powers to create burning beams and light constructs, but he doesn't want to use these powers to fix the city. You see, his parents were very strict pacifists, and despite that getting them killed, Carter hopes to live up to their teachings especially since it's going very well.

This man has some form of autism.
Not even meme-autism, I mean actual autism.

Carter can't just stand around! Pacifism isn't what's needed right now!

I'm assuming there's going to be a lot of light/dark symbolism in this comic. I'll also assume that groan you all made is because you're hungry for more of this action!

Chapter 2
2 - Let There Be Light, part 2
Carter's been operating as Lightbringer for a few days now. How does the world react to their first superhero? Who will be his allies or his enemies?

The word is out! Pharos City has a protect in Lightbringer! But is he a hero or a menace? Who's to say, but at least we get to learn how his costume is made–with melted down chairs and spray paint!

Who's this mysterious new character? I'm on the edge of my seat as I type this. It's very difficult.

Wow, Hannah is very strong! Almost as if she's super strong and has super powers on her own! But that's just a guess since I have not read that far and a skilled writer like Linkara wouldn't have a method of foreshadowing be a brick across the skull.

Anyways, our night operating superhero out to cleanse the streets meets up with police commissioner! Despite the corruption in the city, the police commissioner still believes that the city can rise up above the criminals that control it, especially with the help of this knight in the darkness. But before that, Lightbringer goes back to work, but who's there???/???

In order to find out more about the criminals infesting the city, the caped crusader decides to use the power of fear to scare information out of this goon by hanging him upside down over a long fall. Criminals are a superstitious and cowardly lot, but will this method of interrogation I have never seen before work out or will there be a death in the family…of criminals?

Wow, what an all-star lineup from the Linkaraverse!

Chapter 3
3 - The Last Lesson of Walter Kovacs
Lightbringer is going in alone to take down the Slavers once and for all. However, after learning the scope of their activities, will he able to bring himself to do it?

The last part in our introduction slash slaver saga! But it looks like ol' light head might have bit off more than he could chew! Could this be the end of Lightbringer?!

jesus christ was this made in MS paint

I say with full confidence that it was made in Gimp.

Looks like the plan to take down the slavers is underway, but Carter seems a bit disheveled over Hannah's mugging. But she explains to him that she was never in danger, in fact, her strength comes from learning the streets. So much so, that she decided to let herself be mugged so she could find out why crime happens or something.

I'd like to take to moment to bring up that Linkara was hosting a Fan Art Redesign Hannah week, where you could submit a redesign for Hannah and he'll host it! Wow! Look at all of this great fan art!

Fun fact: Chris-Chan also believes that fictional characters are real.

The sneaking mission is a go, but Lightbringer is taken aback when he finds out that the slavers are selling people as human slaves! These guys sure mean business, Lightbringer!

I fully believe that Linkara was just another Chris-Chan but because he didn't like Sonic, no one noticed.

Lightbringer is once again shocked and horrified to find out that not only is a slave trade donating to charities, but they also murder!

General Warres reveals to Lightbringer that the local slave trade actually holds up the infrastructure for the entire city, so maybe slave trade isn't all so bad. Lightbringer has a philosophical debate with himself over whether donations to the homeless negate slavery, but eventually decides that the general has to pay for his crimes.

Oh no, Hannah has discovered Lightbringer's secret hideout! Maybe a hideout in a public building hidden behind christmas trees was the worst decision anyone could ever make! What happens next? You will find out! In time! Now that this arc is over, this is great time to wind down, call your families, and tell them that you're reading the greatest comic of all time.

Nice attempt at ad hominem, shitlords.
That is totally something he would say right?

He can't say shit about Frank Miller because he has extremely biased and unreasonable opinions based on politics and ignorance.

Making fun of his autism is just a side-venture.

If we replace Lightbringer with Linkara (lisp and all), would it improve the comic?

This whole fucking thread
Holla Forums We need to make art compassions to rob Liefeld and all the Artists Linkara shits on. And tweet or e-mail those compassions to artists Linkara and his fans shit on Twitter and YouTube. We can make this a cross board mission to.

Chapter 4
4 - Smiles, Everyone, Smiles
A thief has been making his way through Pharos City, stealing things of little or no value. The papers have dubbed him "The Smiling Man." However, what makes the first supervillain Lightbringer must face so deadly?

It seems our night-operating caped crusader has to deal with his first supervillian, a joking character who seems to smile a lot! But is he more dangerous than he seems?

This smiling man is in fact, very dangerous! But Lightbringer is not alone as Hannah, who the comic points out has enlarged breasts, is officially part of the team.

Bet you a dollar?

If I had my way, it would be an automatic 3 day ban for posting Dinkara threads. The lard-tard masturbates every time someone notices him, and he's too autistic to tell the difference between positive attention and negative attention.

Since I'm not getting my way, it's time to remind everyone that he's a filthy cock-slut.

POST MY PICS, JIM!

Lightbringer is on the case! The commissioner uses the special superhero signal and with his technologically sound female partner behind the scenes, our knight in the darkness will save the city!

Nasty cock slut, please.

The smiling man is even more dangerous that he looks! He seems to know Lightbringer, somehow even knowing he was there when Lightbringer smashed through the wall! He can deflect light attacks! Just who is this man of mystery?

Blast! Smileman is just too powerful for Lightbringer to handle! A tactical retreat is in order, but Smileman turns it into a tactical reverse unretreatment!

I remember stumbling across a forum (Dead Horse something, I think) once where someone apparently knew Linkara when he was making this comic.

According to him it was drawn and inked by hand and then colored digitally. Linkara's drawing skills are just so bad that his linework looks like MS Paint.

Wow! Smileman was able to dodge Hannah's punch by manipulating Euclidean geometry! And not just moving out of the way! Smileman steals Hannah's breast enlargements and uses it's power to vanish! Why does the breast enlargements have the power to bend space and time and why does Smilingman need it? How does Smilesmen know Hannah and Carter? This will be explained! Eventually! I'm assuming!

Christ on a bike we could do better than this. Whatever happened to Infinity-verse?

He's the symptom rather than the disease.

While it would be good for a chuckle, it'd be better to deal with SJW in comics at large. Support stuff like Liefeld and Frank Cho. Pick their best work to show on social media, let SJW get mad. Anti-SJW support them (something that's growing daily) out of principle. Up and comers realize tits and anti-politically correct mean a dedicated audience. BAM.

Plus, Holy Terror will make great memes for the anti-islamification crowd to use. Then when SJW spout bullshit, they counter with fact, etc.

Chapter 5
5 - Gentlemanly Behavior
A murderer has been walking the streets at midnight in Pharos City, murdering prostitutes and their pimps. Because of the way survivors and witnesses have described him, the papers dub him "The Gentleman." Will Lightbringer be able to stop him before he kills again?

"A female pimp? That's a little unorthodox," you say while gripping your chair handles in sheer anticipation. That's because this pimp is a cameo to another comic! There are several background cameos in Lightbringer to characters in other comics on Comic Genesis. What an honor!

But don't get too starry eyed, fellow readers! Not with this jack of all trades ripping apart prostitutes and Hannah's 18th birthday taking center stage!

We're off to stop the gentleman, but first some ham-fisted opinions on tabloid journalism and a raving review of Watchmen! I like how this comic reaches real world topics! It's like I'm really there! My heart rate is slowing down drastically!

Lightbringer uses a spider light tracer to track down The Gentleman! At his secret hideout, it's revealed that he actually is Jack the Ripper, the Zodiac Killer, and the perpetrator of several other murders! This guy has been slashing the throats of hookers in order to bring morality back to civilization! "That sounds fucking stupid," you say because your brain can't handle the evils of men on this level. I say Lightbringer approaches topics that people like you can't handle!

Jack the Ripper is defeated by a hooker hitting him in the back of the head with a blunt object and the day is saved

"Wow, what an ending!" you say out loud while fist pumping the air. "But Lightbringer needs a villain that can really case some problems. I just hope it's not some shitty evil alter ego character that uses the dark/light symbolism in this comic the way someone would subtly beat someone to death with a golf club," you say in terror of seeing a character that well-written and terrifying. Well you better tremble, because Darkbringer is here! Oh no!

Chapter 6
6 - Let There Be Darkness, part 1
A new villain arrives in Pharos City intent on destroying the Lightbringer. After kidnapping a restaurant full of people, he makes his sworn enemy appear before him. Will the Lightbringer be able to stop the one person who may be his very antithesis - The Darkbringer?

Strange eclipses? Just what's going on around here?

Oh no, it seems some mysterious darkness is holding people hostage!

Good god, this is the Mecha-Linkara but edgier.
Even in my most autismal writing I stopped and decided NOT to show my work.
How can you read someone else's work- work of professionals, and not realize you aren't even in the same league- fuck even the same sport as them?

Wow, I didn't read one word of that, but there sure is a lot of text! That must mean the inner workings of Darkbringer are unrivaled in depth!

For those who haven't read this before, I'll point out that the greentext is Linkara's editorialising, which he puts below some of the pages.

I'll also point out that, if I remember correctly, Lightbringer is specifically a Christian superhero (not just a superhero who happens to be a christian).

He's also a fuck you to various people who disagreed with him over the years (see the editorialising), for example about the Iraq war and moral absolutism. Note that every villan is a strawman of his opponents with regard to morality. The slavers justify their slavery with the fact that they donate the proceeds from slavery to charity!

I don't think I got this far.

What!?

Channel autism wouldn't be complete without these pointless cameos. Also, what sort of retard of a pimp would accept quickies instead of payments?

As if he wasn't lazy enough already. And it's a fucking comic book character. Who cares if she's 17 or 19?

Now he starts sperging about his fucking superhero comics.

That's such a bullshit combination of facts and nonsense about hypnosis.

None of his powers make sense. Also
Only if you know that the knife is 1m away to a precision of about 9 zeros, retard.

Get ready to have you minds ravaged by the sheer explosiveness on these pages! Lightbringer's time is up, but someone comes to his aid, almost completely out of nowhere! That's right! It's Louis Willamson, Lewis' self-insert from Angel Armor! I can't believe this character that never existed before just shows up out of nowhere and saves Lightbringer! Talk about tension! And now we have two self-inserts ready to tackle an anti version of the protagonist! If you have seen any of Linkara's reviews, this sounds very familar!

Chapter 7
7 - Let There Be Darkness, part 2
Louis Williamson and Lightbringer vs. the Darkbringer!

That's right, Louis and Carter team up! This is actually happening! This will no doubt be as explosive as when Spider-Man and Superman teamed up! Or when Sonichu and Sonic teamed up!

It seems that Lewis Louis knows all about Darkbringer and is ready to take the fight to him!

Looks like the team up is cut short once Lightbringer stops Linkara from his use of uber violent blades! Can these two work together afterall?

It seems the team up is going a little sour, especially when it's revealed that Linkara is a murderer. But Lewis Louis and Lewis Carter put aside their difference when they realize that they both read the same comics and know the story of Cassandra Cain, a murderer who changed her ways.

Uh oh! It seems Darkbringer is just too powerful for our heroes!

But Lightbringer is alive and he's brought the handcuffs! I guess the handcuffs nullify magic! (Or 'magick' if you're pretentious) And the day is super saved! Our heroes part ways now that Darkbringer can't…..in fact, I forgot what he wanted to do.

Wow, what a powerful issue. Heartstrings were pulled and then unceremoniously dumped into a sewer. But there's more to come! Later! For now, I think it's best we all reflect on the heroics we've seen and wonder why we can't be as cool as Lightbringer.

How come october is such a shtty month for profits?

Chapter 8
8 - Quod Sum Eris
A day in the life of Hannah Ments!

Yes, that's right, it looks like this issue will be centered on the background character Hannah. I can only imagine the action that'll happen.

Yes, this entire issue seems to be focused on Hannah. I agree with this idea so much my blood is coagulating.

Lightbringer gets dosed with heroin and now needs to be carried home. Yes, you did read that right.

This is almost too fucking boring to storytime. I like the idea, but all those fucking walls of text makes it impossible to pay attention. Maybe I'm just tired.

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm? What's your problem with it? Do you hate women or something?

Can the comissioner and Hannah save Lightbringer from his trip?!

Whenever I see a good comic idea my blood naturally coagulates in an attempt to shut my body down. So I don't read something that'll blow my mind, you see. It's trying to protect itself, but I won't allow it with something as good as Lightbringer on the line.

AUTISM. AUTISM EVERYWHERE.

Hannah saves Lightbringer, and then tells the superhuman that she is his equal and then it's foreshadowed that she'll become a superhero too through the use of Latin. You might think that's pretentious and dumb and makes you want to vomit, but things in unfamiliar languages are deep by proxy so you shut your whore mouth.

Chapter 9
9 - Legacy of Chains, part 1
The trial of General Werres is about to begin! However, while Lightbringer is committed to making sure the General is tried and rightfully put in prison for the crimes he committed, more than one individual is devoted to getting their revenge on him. Meanwhile, a mysterious figure gathers a team together to kill Lightbringer…

I am going to assume this'll be the most wordy/action/philosophical one of the whole bunch, so everyone get something to eat.

Oh no, what's heading towards the prison????

It seems as though this mysterious newcomer, Lady Analemma, wants General Warres dead! And Lightbringer as well! Oh me oh my!

It seems as though Lady Analemma was once a slave sold to the FBI to give people superpowers so she hates Lightbringer or something.

It looks like there's a whole team of people out to take justice into their own hands and probably murder Lightbringer!

Fun fact: all of these characters were designed by different people over at Comic Genesis. Look at these memorable characters!

Chapter 10
10 - Legacy of Chains, part 2
The trial of General Werres continues as the weeks press on. The assembled villains make their move against Lightbringer, hoping to get past him swiftly and subsequently attack the General during his trial. Lightbringer may be in over his head with six supervillains attempting to annihilate him, but he may have a little more help this time…

Funfact; Linkara wrote something that could be described as an 'overly graphic rape scene' in Angel Armor

Can you believe this series isn't even written out or planned beforehand? Who knew genius was so versatile? Oh yeah, Carter and Sandy are in a relationship. That's a thing now.

Will Lightbringer lose the fight to these six sinister people out to get him?

It's not looking good for Lightbringer!

Fun fact: This was planned for a long time and in previous scenes you can see Hannah fiddling with purple fabric and the like.

Here's some filler before the next comic starts from everybody's favorite feminist and defender of women

Mental note:
If I ever decide to create a comic, learn to draw first

Holy fuck this comic looks like shit, it reminds me of another autistic cape-comic that got posted here, I think it was called Cosmic Star or some shit like that

Hannah has been preparing for this for a while, to the point of making fire extinquisher bombs despite never knowing about this fire creature until 17 seconds ago.

Someone needs to share this with Linkara ED page!

Lightbringer was very cautious of Hannah being put into danger beforehand, but now is okay with her fist fighting fire murderous super villains as long as there's no copyright trouble about it.

Looks like the six sinister people only have five now, but their plans to kill General Warres sure haven't diminished any!

Lightbringer tries to reason with the five sinisters that justice through murder is wrong and provides the wrong ideal to live up to, but they're not having it. So Lightbringer decides to blind the fuck out of them.

Lightbringer struck a deal with Legato that if she betrays her commrades, Lightbringer will give her light hands for an hour and some change. Me personally, I don't entirely know how a hand made out of light can be responsive to a person who does not have light powers, but at least the piano song probably sounded nice. But wait, not all's wrapped up here! Who assembled these people together in the first place?! MechaKara Darkbringer! Of course!

Chapter 12
12 - The Darkness and the Light
Lightbringer vs. Darkbringer: THUNDERDOME.

The final confrontation of Lightbringer and Darkbringer!

It looks like Lightbringer still isn't powerful enough to bring down Darkbringer!

He stopped a gang rape by pushing the girl out of the way and sucking all the cocks himself.

Can someone save him?!

yay

Will Lightbringer perish at the hands of Darkbringer?!

Looks like Lightbringer still has a trick up his sleeve that he did not use the past three times where he fought this man and almost died.

So Lightbringer and Darkbringer's final confrontation amounted to a one hit shot from Lightbringer. A little anti-climactic, but at least we got that powerful, heart moving speech.

The villain defeated, it turns out the bigger villain is going to team up with the villain. Woah!

This is as far as I made it. This is like pure, concentrated autism.

How can he think this is any good? I don't watch his videos, but I assume to critique comics he at least has some understanding of what good writing, pacing, and art are, right? If only to have something to bash the comics he doesn't like about? Does he think he can get away with such an awful comic because he doesn't charge money for it or something?

HA! No.

Chapter 13
13 - Masks
A mysterious thief by the name of the Scarlet Baroness has been pilfering some of the rarest jewelry in Pharos City, but no one's sure how she's gotten away with it. Also, will her presence drive the Lightbringer into a deep insanity?

You'd think Pharos would have slowed down, but it looks like this city is still plagued with crime! Lightbringer can't catch a break, especially with this new villain going around robbing museums with a hot air balloon. As you know, hot air balloons are incredibly difficult for police choppers to track.

It seems as though this woman wants to play a cat and mouse game with out caped crusader! But who is she really? Is she Sandy?

It seems for a bit, Lightbringer will be drawn by a dude named Nick Perkins.

Not only does Sandy know Carter is Lightbringer, she reveals that she's the Baroness! Because stealing is kinda fun! Carter doesn't know how to handle the information.

It seems as though Lightbringer will be drawn by a guy named Chad Rocco from here on out. If that name sounds familiar, it's because Chad Rocco is CR, another TGWTG contributor. Apparently before doing videos, he contributed to the blog section of the site, and a t-shirt contest where his artistry got Linkara's attention and here we are. Yes, we are currently in 2009 and Linkara is still doing Lightbringer.

Fun fact: CR is an open brony and has admitted to wanting to fuck Dexter's and Pepper Ann's moms.

Carter's not sure if he wants to continue being Lightbringer all of a sudden because he feels he's living a lie, and then Hannah slaps him and tells him to stop being a giant wuss. Carter agrees and goes back to being Lightbringer. I am assuming that was the "Also, will her presence drive the Lightbringer into a deep insanity?" part of the chapter summary I read.

If that's the case, then that was in fact, a deep insanity and it proves Lightbringer's resolve that he was able to overcome it.

Lightbringer says he'll have to turn in Sandy and then she says no and leaves.

But wait! Hannah's new costume is finished! She's Osprey!

Fun fact: Osprey is a type of hawk that eats fish!

Chapter 14
14 - Wanted
The Mayor of Pharos City has had enough of Lightbringer's vigilante activities and she wants them stopped. While Carter and Hannah consider closing up shop, Chief Crane must contemplate trying to arrest a friend while dealing with issues from his past.

I like it when comics write out song lyrics because that means the author is hip and in tune with current media that will stand the test of time and not be forgotten about as soon as the next Top 40 song comes out. But no time for that now, there's work to do! For some reason, other gangs are trying to operate in the one city that has a superhero in it!

When's he gonna fuck Osprey?

It seems as though the mayor is getting very tired of Lightbringer's vigilante antics, so decides to outlaw superheroism!

It seems there's no getting around the Mayor's new decree. What are our heroes gonna do now?

It seems Hannah and Carter might have to turn themselves in!

What the FUCK happened to the art?

Lightbringer decides that the mayor telling the superhero to stop saving the city is goddamned stupid and plans to fight city hall! But will this cause more problems than it solves?

I think this is the last chapter thank christ
15 - Death and Taxes
The reopening of Star Boulevard should mean that Pharos City is back on the way to being a prosperous city again. However, the scandal that originally brought Star Boulevard to bankruptcy catches up with it once again in the form of a new villain: White Death.

New artist(s) joined so now Cock Slut's turbo-autistic art has been replaced with much more competent art.

The art actually looks enjoyable.

Fuck, if I didn't know it was the cockslut writing this I'd have thought this was interesting.

Oh, hey, compared tl how it started, his drawing style actually got really go-
Oh

To me, it's like a poor man's Bruce Timm.

It seems that the theatre reopening is causing problems as a mysterious villain called White Death is terrorizing the production!

You're right, the writing was perfect before and now with this new artist Lightbringer is somehow even more perfect!

Fun fact! CR purposefully stylizes his artwork after Bruce Timm and probably costs a lot less to hire, if he's being paid at all!

Lightbringer catches our villain redhanded, but she flees!

Well I like Bruce Tim, also this thread's the only art I've seen in the past hour.

Even Chris-Chan looks good right about now.

"Hey, this reminds me of Mask of the Phantasm. Is Linkara cribbing from Batman for the 814th time in this comic?" You say, because you like spreading lies. Well, it's a lie. How do you know Batman didn't come first?

Even if it weren't the cockslut's writing, it's generic "I am le good hero guy with double identity vs ebil men xDDD" at best and "Hey, I have a degree in philosophy and gender studies, let me throw huge walls of pseudo-intellectual crap all over the comic to show you how smart my self-insert, I mean, Lightbringer is!" at worst.

It seems the lady terrorizing the theater might be a disgruntled theater actress!

You're right there user.

I think the reason I got the idea I got is because I'm skimming through it.

The power seems inconsistent but fun so far. It's like having a Green Lantern ring but with a Batman plot. Beyond that it's pretty shite. But again, it almost feels ironic.

The forced in quotes and references are a fucking treat if you know what the cockslut's going to be doing for the next 10 years of his life.

I take it back this is just batman unironically.

Fucking linkara

Fun Fact: These next pages were posted A YEAR LATER. LIGHTBRINGER WAS ON HIATUS FOR A YEAR. It is now 2011 and Linkara is still doing Lightbringer!

A sad cycle of criticizing other people's work on a website that loses more and more traffic daily with a bunch of autistic losers with a dwindling fanbase and a group of people constantly nipping at his heels knowing his dark, dirty past of being a horny cockslut?

Well that would explain why the style shifted fucking again.

user, I don't know what you're getting at… are you against feminism, because I have a degree in gender studies and I could happily enlighten you. What do you say HMMMMMMMMMMM?

Lightbringer needs to check out the play to stop whatever nefarious plot from happening!

Anything beats the original style, although I would have to say that they new style is definitely a downgrade from the wannabe Bruce Timm style.

Oh no!

In my humble opinion, I think it looks a lot better now. Timmstyle just made it look like…well, like it was just trying to copy Timm.

Yeah, I don't know. Maybe I am just a big fan of Timm so a mediocre recreation of his work gave me a bias towards it.

At least my eyes don't bleed with this new style, unlike the original. Although, I am curious to know if Cockslut hired a new artist for this or if this is actually the Cockslut's own work.

I am pretty sure I know the answer, but I am hoping someone can confirm that.

It turns out she's super crazy and thinks that she's gotta kill the guy because she has to. Osprey tells her that she doesn't really have to and she says ok and gives up. And then Hannah and Carter talk philosophical about actually being characters in a play.
And then the comic ends, never to be seen again.

I'm pretty positive Linkara didn't draw this. In fact, all of Lightbringer's adventures were drawn by other people. It's probably a new artist, but no credit was given, so I'm assuming someone did it as a favor they didn't want to be publicly credited for or Linkara forgot to credit the person drawing for him.

Scratch that, I found the answer. It's someone named Sergio J. A. Ragno III.

I figured as much, I wouldn't want to be associated with this shit either, even if I was getting paid a generous amount.

Never mind then, I feel sorry for the poor soul who had to do this for him. I am sure Sergio J. A. Ragno I and II are very disappointed.

Wow, who would have guessed that you could stop someone's murderous intent by just telling them to cut it out?

Truly an explosive finale to such a great comic. :^)

Why doesn't this guy lift? Holy shit relying so much on his powers is why he sucks so hard.

mmm hawt

You say that like it's unusual or something.

It's a shame she doesn't have a veiny penis and isn't a big black dyke with neon hair :^(

Girl doesn't have a dragon size pingas.

So his OC is Lucifer

I saw linkaras video (or part of it) from the Frank Miller thread:

There he whines about how the characters are ripoffs of Batman and Catwoman, constantly refering to them as "not Batman" and "not Catwoman". Yet here his main character, a man living in a crime stricken city, whose peaceful parents were shot, decided to become a symble by donning a mask; realises that his love interest is in fact a cat burglar. I sense a certain amount of projection.

I just realised that he also whines about how Miller treats women differently, but if you go through Linkaras own villains from this thread you'll find that every single man was a evil dirtbag who justifided his ideas with a strawman Linkara was annoyed at, or some ideological crap. The women all seem to get some more sympathetic position.

Linkaras entire "career" is projection. What did I expect?

At last!

Holy shit, all that half-assed alliteration

I'll be honest. I don't think the last chapter wasn't so bad. It could have been a whole lot better, but it wasn't as bad as your generic superhero webcomic fare.

Of course, that means it took Linkara 6 years and 15 chapters to write a semi-decent comic, and it was the last one.

Mentally ill feminist.

I did some quick checking, and it turns out Nasty Cock Slut was born in 1987. He started releasing this comic in 2006.

An 18-19 year old drew this, and decided it was good enough that the world needed to see it. I can't even fathom that. No one is that sheltered.

There's nothing remotely clever about calling out the Holy Terror characters for being like Batman and Catwoman, when it's common knowlege that they were written to be Batman and Catwoman.

It's like calling out Micky Mouse for being a ripoff of Oswald the Rabbit. I mean, no shit, that was the point.

But dude, he's autistic. Not the super smart kind, not the super weird kind, but he is autistic.
Highly functional though.
Autistic fucks think they can do no wrong, so he must have thought his books and comics were awesome. With time he has learned some social skills and how to take criticism, but that's what makes him highly functional.
Also, his fans are the worst. They're like Minecraft levels of autism. It's like Sonic fans and Bronies had a retarded baby. Have you seen his panels? Check out the Q&A sections?

To no one's surprise, this picture comes from Tumblr.

He has fans? I never understood why professional opinion givers have fans. Do these fans lack the ability to watch a movie/read a comic and then come up with their own thoughts on what they just experienced?

Because those fans have no friends and like to listen to a geek with opinions.

Everyone in the audience sounds like they're 13.