Nervous for first time having sex

kill yourself

Does she know you're a virgin?

no.. the thing is that you wouldn't expect this from me since i'm always hanging around the "big boys" in school

Well.. you have two options.
1. Tell her, might backfire.
2. Go with the flow… Sometimes we all cum quicker than other times.
Just laugh it off, and go for "round 2" after a couple mins.
Be sure to at least finger her while you wait for that recharge tho
Be sure to

kill yourself fucking normalfag child

what about my dicksize isn't 13cm small? Don't want her to laugh in my face when she starts sucking

I guess it depends on where you live… But, to be honest, it doesn't really matter. Just be confident… Or at least ACT confident.. Fake it till you make it.
Don't think negatively about shit you can't change, just enjoy life.

word

13cm isn't soo small.

You will come faster when you masturbate than when you fuck. You are pro at making your self cum. you have years of practice.

Relax. Adjust pace, rhytem to avoid coming to early.

Female on top feels bomb for them and can help you avoid cumming.

Go 2 rounds

you for real? :o

Fuck ya. I have get get myself off in like 2minutes. probably every guy can.

No girl can though.

My friend said the same shit. Hand Jobs are wack because he could take care of himself better.

But pussy is soo much better than hands. No man can deliver that. May take longer to come, but feels infinitely better.

Fuck ya. I have get get myself off in like 2minutes. probably every guy can.

No girl can though.

My friend said the same shit. Hand Jobs are wack because he could take care of himself better.

But pussy is soo much better than hands. No man can deliver that. May take longer to come, but feels infinitely better.

im still curious how youre gonna get the taco bell to your house

I think this is a different guy. That guy problably doens't have nudes, and the chick didn't have a boyfirend.

You behave and think like an insecure virgin. She knows. You're a fucking poser and she's on to you. Women have antennas for that. She laughs at you for trying to hang with the big boys, but she likes you anyway.

What's important to her is everything around sex. The talking, the sorting things out, the coming to terms, the pleasant surprises and all the other shit that show her that you *care* and allow her to brag to her female rivals.

You need to realize that she's far more insecure about herself, her looks, her future, and everything else than you are. She knows she's going to be ugly 3 years from now, and that, by then, you might be hot stuff. She's just posing and bluffing. You need to call her bluff and raise. SHOW her you're going to make it, and all will be fine. DON'T talk and no action. DO.

Because: the older you get as a man, the sweeter life becomes. For women it's the other way round, and they know that VERY well, even at your age, when they pretend to be hot and high above everyone else. But it's just pretence and pose.

In reality she's calculating her chances with guy X, guy Y and guy Z. You're replaceable to her, and you'll always be. Unless you can cater to her dreams about the future. The size of your dick has very little to do with that. Being passionate, attentive, patient, forgiving, taking initiative, dressing well (and all other things materialistic, bitches equate "him showing success" with "I am successful"), being able to listen while also not giving a fuck (they think that's a sign of confidence), and having career opportunities are far, far more important.

Just my remarks as a 37 yo user with a 7 inch dick, who used to be exactly like you when I was your age. Also your thread sucks donkey balls.

if dat her u better fug her

OP from that thread here. I still haven't gotten a text back yet. I'll make sure to make an update once the time arrives

What thread

Link faggot

hide normie threads

Jerk off once or twice a few hours before you do it. You'll last longer. Other than that, go with the flow.

Just give up, you will fail at sex and she will laugh at you and tell all her friends about how worthless you are in bed.
She will satisfy herself with nigger cock anyway

13cm is below average but you should fuck her without worrying about your dick size.
You should use this as a learning experience.
If you're worried about your dick size I would recommend that you start a penis enlargement program. Since you are 18 you can start doing dick exercises without any worries.
Check out a site called "pegym".
They have a lot of good articles on penis enlargement exercises and shit like that. There's also a forum if you're not convinced.

18yo user here and nigga… you the real mvp

probs the same as you

He's just projecting. CARL has a love for nigge dink.

Eat da pucci,boss.
You got to lift the hood to get good access to her clit.
This will make her love you for life.

the advice you or I might give to some guy with an average 13cm schlong might not work
especially if he is lower than 6/10 in the face his awkwardness will just amplify

was it the girl OP? Was she 17 and 11 months but THATS CP OMFG….

just go in there and fuck the bitch my dude. there's nothing to be afraid of. you got this.