Young ASMR girls that do Mouth Sounds like this?

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

Young ASMR girls that do Mouth Sounds like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Cm14rvxWQ

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Cm14rvxWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uDrTNzhtArM
dolly-chan.pw/

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

youtube.com/watch?v=uDrTNzhtArM

that ones good too

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

If you weren't such a lonely fucking loser you wouldn't feel "tingles" from such a artificial form of human contact.

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

I am a confirmed autist and these videos make me want to punch those girls in the teeth.
GET BETTER POP FILTERS YOU FUCKING WHORES!

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

Even the "good" asmr creators are somehow completely oblivious to quality audio recording. Good binaural sounds like video related.

What headphones are you fags using? Sony MDR-V6 here. Not the best, far from the worst.

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

Well, I have plenty of adult women contact but I can't get 12 year old contact.

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

"Contact"

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

get 12 year old contact
"Contact…"

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

i have no idea what i'm talking about
then why post?

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

Youtube
Quality audio
lol

The audio you hear during a YouTube video will usually be either 126 kbps AAC in an MP4 container or 155-165 kbps Opus in a WebM container, regardless of whether you're playing 360p, 1080p, or any other resolution.
155-165
Whining about youtubers not using autism-quality mics

But i bet you just wanted to brag about your headphones anyway.

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

mouth sounds can be uncomfortable enough.
this is just fucking creepy mates

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

Nice comment section

Be very careful, a lot of the guys who watch ASMR vids are creepy. I wouldn't message them.

OP just got fucking rekt

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

funny thing is, that same guy is being super defensive at anyone who says it's a good video

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

these comments are fucking weird.
On a normal ASMR video, male or female people ask for wood tapping, breathing, close up, hand waving and other triggers.

On these people just ask for breathing and mouth sounds.
Fucked up.
Kids shouldn't be making asmr vids.
too creepy.

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

Intresting. He's trying to get into her pants by bashing interned pedos, while being an internet pedo himself.

Oh you find something sexual about that purely platonic video? You fucking pedophile creep, kill yourself.

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

bashing interned pedos
interned
wat

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

he's white knighting ye
and nah, she's not doing it in a sexy way or being sexual, how can she? she's a kid.
It's just the fact some of the guys purely ask for triggers that can be seen as erotic.
I aint no kiddie fiddler.

Why be a pedo at all?
I mean even if you are a pedo surely you'd find GentleWhispering to be better since she's a russian qt with massive tbabylon's

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

What?

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

Well it appears she's 12 and girls at that age have been known to have sexual urges and activity. My 11 year old cousin used to always try to touch dicks and lick her lips and make seductive movements on people like rubbing her ass on us and spanking it and shit until she got in trouble for it. Sometimes I wonder if she was abused.

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

all asmr vids have ~750 mil views
there enough lonely people for this

What a lonely world we live in.

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

DOLLY CHAN…

dolly-chan.pw/

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

that just sounds gross tbh

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

Cause u gay.

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

ATH-M50 with aftermarket earpads and Shure SE215.

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

You might as well put your ear up to someone's mouth while they're eating. Explain to me why this is worth listening to.

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

Can't explain something that you might never understand. Waste of time.

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

probably too old for you, but this is best kissing video out there.

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

I like girls of all young ages 11-27. This is fine. I'm a pedophile by law standards but I wouldn't rape or molest anyone. Only consensual.

David Morris
David Morris

k.

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

Thanks, mane.

Robert Young
Robert Young

implying since that song "its friday should i sit in the front or the back" the lid wasnt blown off the fact that youtube fakes millions of views

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit