RedIceRadio 10th Anniversary Livestream

RedIceRadio 10th Anniversary Livestream
Starting real soon:
redicecreations.com/live/

They began doing ayyliums and Freemasons and shit but they're pretty much the Jewish Question all day every day now.
E-beggery livestream for their 10th.
They'll probably have faggots for guests and callers but might be worth a listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They were, but they're quickly becoming Altistic-Right moderates, just look at some of the recent shows they did.

They even have Ramzcuck as a guest for today.

Bump

Been looking forward to this.

Fair points.

Walpurgis night?
How do they know about Walpurgis?

Oh, never mind.
They're Euro.

Ahahahahaha.

Red Ice = Firestarter Media = Kikes.

I wonder if he will admit that he wrong about the 1488'ers?

It wasn't wrong to assume that there are infiltrators and provocateurs among us, it was just wrong to assume the current 1488'ers are like the stupid kike or kike-alike led bowel movement of the past.

evidence or gtfo. all they do is name the jew.

Bump for those interested.

BUMP

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

(checked)

RedIce

bretty good.

Kevin MacDonald in 14 minutes!

Kevin MacDonald at 6 pm EST

Red Ice has been doing good work. Both of them are good interviewers.

Kevin MacDonald coming on now!

KEVIN MCDONALD IS ON NOW

MacDonald*

The Spergchat is fun.

TONIGHT IS WALPURGISNACHT!!!

THE MOST IMPORTANT PAGAN HOLIDAY!!!

HOW DID I FORGET?!?

The Queen of England came out and said "enjoy your last Christmas. Enjoy every last holiday this year… Unless you have any idea how to recreate a calender after catastrophic pole shift. Last time, 5 days had to be added.

And OP is a fag. Red Ice has turned into shit like this board.

Icke, please.

I'm enjoying it. The MacDonald interview was the basest thing I've watched in forever.

It`s great, and the spergchat is entertaining.

You faggots say everything and anything is Firestarter Media.

I'm 99% sure it's just one overactive turbo-autist.

You have to at least give him credit for his dedication.

Bumping this!

You'll hang first, it's okay.

They'll probably upload the show to their youtube channel.

youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio/videos

Did some random person send that or did they order it them selves?

I stopped listening to that episode after thry said gays can be supporters of traditional families.

Is that Lana and Torgvaal the Intrepid?

There is at least one guy who is obsessed with Sinead and had been posting the same pictures over and over again in unrelated threads. But there are more people who sperg out at Firestarter Media as a whole for denouncing their pet faggot apologists.

Perhaps we should try to contact them in greater numbers to try steer them clear from taking the altkike monicker

Pretty sure they might be shills for having john angelo gage on, that guy is such a con artist and shill.

Stay away from renegay.

He starts at around 2 hours 33 minutes.

It's a little sad that Holla Forumslacks (aside from shills from /christian/int/) are so much better at direct messaging and simple redpilling responses than anyone you see with these types. If only if could be harnessed for more than being used by them and pepe memes (heil pepe!)

I don't know the host blond chick's name but she's more agressive and Holla Forums than all these guys. I like her.

John isn't the smartest, to be honest, but he has his heart in the right place.

No… He's Alex Jobes 2.0. He's a straight fucking military grade SHILL! He is the enemy have no doubt about it. Everything he proposes is backtracking and "be cool like the leftists". They still can't except that the cool people aren't ever in the AltRight.

*accept

Someone should try to start a Holla Forums interview show on jewtube or some other platform that wont be such kikes.

That has lots of potential, if some faggot with some agency, some capital and some connections should happen to read this.

Remember 'celebrities reading mean tweets'?
Think that, but live (Holla Forums asks the questions, which are all taken directly from thread), with less 'celebrity' (at least initially) and more autism and redpills.

Haha, that would be madness. I like it. I could do it. Have the training but I don't have the capital. That's really why the Jew rules… money = power. I also worry that any channel that becomes popular seems to be a full on shill. Which means they must take people out when they're not.
They always destroy those little girls who go on and say funny stuff like Ashley Jones had to stop being honest and they killed her videos…

Imagine a Hitler Level orator? Imagine someone who isn't a weak attention whore like these guys in this video (besides the blond chick)? That would scare the shit out of them and you'd end up getting into trouble. Ramzee paul is a goof and makes fun of anyone who names the Jew. These are the future leaders of Holla Forums if we let this go on.

nobody.com seems to be a good model, if applied with less insanity. A way to keep safe…

Meditate upon it further and make another thread in a few days or weeks.

I am a high-cog pseudo-autiste who would happily shitpost at basically anyone, myself included, and may have capital at my disposal in the only-moderately-distant future.

''
''
"Holla Forums stop being so anti! Stop comdeming Black Lives and Jews! We are all a little Jewish, are you going to attack Italians next?! Stop waring spongebob and not getting girlfriends! It's time to be cool like us and not mention the Jew World Order. We have to help cuckservatives fight 'Liberals' and fight SJWs because they're the real problem! Turner Diaries! Pro not Anti! You are too negative! Be a martial artist!"

No… No you're below us.
You're "cool" podcasts aren't going to lead anyone. There is nothing to be positive about. This is war not Neo-Hollywood. No matter how cool you get to the normies to think you are, Jews are 15 paces ahead. You will always be youtube stars. You will only exist as podcasts. And back peddling is meaningless. The only reason you have ANY CULTURE IS BECAUSE OF US. And we did it for the Lols, with no fear. No retreat… My facebook is more hardcore than these faggots and I have all races on there.

These people would have censored and rewrote Trump's speeches if they had the power.

Yeah, I got to work. That's the problem. I always have to work, like most people. I have no idea where people like Ramzee get their funds to sit around and do this shit. I wish I had Trump level energy. I wonder what kind of crazy Billionaire Chinese secret herbals he takes. His wife said he doesn't sleep at all, like 4hrs a day. Fucking madman

Nope. They are Trump speeches, America First. Civic nationalism.

You're the dude that wants to cry about jews, dream about violent fantasies and get angry when it doesn't happen.

Kek. Like we can't spot your narrative a mile away. Motherfucker we taught you how to talk, not the other way around.

Trump's inflammatory rhetoric would be seen as negative by them if he wasn't destroying people like this (media whores).

YOU WILL NEVER BE THE COOL PEOPLE, AltRight! THE COOL PEOPLE AREN'T COOL ANYMORE. REBELS WHO WANT TO BE COOL SHOULD GO SELL FUCKING NORDIC TATTOOS AT THE MALL!

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you"
-Shaw

Just sleep faster, I would recommend.

You can do it bro.

I'll be watching.

That was a cool video, thanks

Which is a sure sign that Red Ice Radio is a military intelligence operation.

Was it? Then why do you morons worship a blatant Zionist Kike sock puppet like Donald Trump?

Kevin MacDonald? Is that the guy who constantly shills for Christianity and Donald Trump and says that the Holocaust happened?

Reading comments here, it makes me think that 3/4 of the visitors to Holla Forums must be paid.

RedIce, Henrik, it seems to me, has been going where his muse took him, ever in search of the truth.

Holla Forums still has a lot of high-quality posters. But threads like these attract a lot of bad ones–anons who like drama, or are part of some obscure faction that hates this or that person.