The Young Pope

Holla Forums becomes Pope: The TV series

How did they manage to sneak this one under (((the powers that be))) noses?

A young, ultraconservative American is elected Pope and rules over the Church as an absolute monarch spreading butthurt left and right.

I love how his solution to the pedophile priests problem is to kick all the homosexuals out of the church. Why can't he be real?

how will that stop all the heterosexual pedophiles?

Order an Inquisition I guess?

kicking out the homos can't hurt tho

Well if i have to take a guess the show will eventually have to escalate things to keep viewers interested and i wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he will regret his bigotry later on and atone to the errors of his ways.

Or 2017 is extra-based and he declares a new crusade to retake Constantinople from the Saracens.

Pick one m8.
Most homos are pedos and all pedos are homos.

I remember there was a video about that where a guy records in a gay club and a bunch of the guys are pedos. Any anons have it?

Yes, because pedophile priests are so well known to diddle girls rather than boys and the stereotype of priests diddling boys is lyk so whatever!!!! xxDDD

The biggest problem with the Catholic Church is how they cover for their pedos, even encouraging it, like kikes or sandniggers. If it wasn't for that, if there was a real pope in office, I'd be Catholic. But as long as it's a kike organization that goes out of its way to rape its own children, fuck 'em. Protestants aren't much better. The only real mainstream option is the Orthodoxy, otherwise it's onto the hipster spectrem.

Because it cucks out hard in the ending also muh nigglets.

They don't label it as being "pedophilia" though as the word has a negative connotation. They either claim that the youth is "exploring their sexuality" or encountering "young love".

A lot of their media has that exact type of theme too. With them having sex with relatives or authority figures like coaches during HS. They age their characters as being 18 or unlisted, but you get the implication that they're younger than that.

This is true

Not really.

how come every priest is a pedo?

could it be that they know something about fucking kids that we don't?

This isn't a chicken and egg scenario. They became priests because they were pedos, not the other way 'round.

thats retarded. why not a schoolteacher? its much easier than priesthood.

also if priests are all pedos why does Holla Forums praise cuckstianity? it makes no sense

well there is a lot of room down there

All cathcuck priests are pedos

that's an oxymoron m8

all pedos are homos

no

t. heterosexual pedophile

t. doujin reader and animu watcher

If you're at that point, then drop those two.

How to identify redditpol from quite a long way away.