Frank Miller triggering SJWs General

Say what you want about Frank Miller current writing. I still respect him for triggering SJWs and progressives.

Other urls found in this thread:

lightbringer.comicgenesis.com/d/20060315.html
marsproject.black/
google.com/fonts/specimen/Titillium Web
identifont.com/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The biggest irony of that review is nasty cock sluts like Linkara boy would be the first people al qaeda and Isis would throw out of building.

I'd like to go along with this, but we're gonna need a webm.

It ok. That video is collecting all the parts of his holy terror review. It's stealing Linkara YouTube Jew gold

Friendly reminder Linkara has no right to shit on Rob Liefeld or Frank Miller art
I sure hope Holla Forums does a story time of lightbringer. Linkara shit webcomic must be saved before he tries to hide it from the Internet.
lightbringer.comicgenesis.com/d/20060315.html

What is this shit? Holy shit nasty cock slut art worst than Chris-chan

that's not right wing at all

that's just about having the fucking intelligence to know what's horribly destructive and the balls to stand against the retarded masses

honestly, I find it's always going to happen

people who cannot create, or at least cannot create with quality, find themselves wanting to review

look at siskel and ebert. granted, comparing people I actually view with respect in terms of actual reviewing to this guy who basically reads the entire comic's story to you with maybe talking about the art from time to time is like comparing a drooling retard to an oxford student … then again, considering how most collegiates act nowadays, they'd probably say they're intellectual equals

honestly speaking, miller would probably kick his cockhungry ass

How the fuck does Linkara get attention and produce shit like this when I wrote on this comic and don't get noticed?

marsproject.black/

Probably because you're anonymous silly user

Oh.

I ain't gonna read this, but I can tell you that I appreciate the ginormous gazebos on the tall draw chick.

You wanna start a thread about it or something? Could get advice and some General idea of how people like it

Thing is, I can agree with Miller that Occupy was retarded (in practice. In theory it probably sounded like a good idea) and that Islam is destructive and a threat to our western society. What I found retarded was the way he conflated the two ('Oh, you can't criticise the government because we're at war with Islam').

His clickbait "reviews" have been on the internet longer than your webcomic. Plus it's kinda difficult for your webcomic to stand out nowadays.

i think that part might honestly be another sign of the onset of senile dementia

He is ill. And 9/11 made him crazy.

What's worst. Linkara always draws his OC as skinny.
At least Chris-change honest about his body type in sonichue

Linkara has a degree in philosophy and major in gender studies. Yet channel awesome cunts shit on people who payed for college with G.I Bill or went to online colleges instead. Yet most CA talent ether never went to college or worst gotten useless degrees.

Linkara admitted Frank Miller witness 9/11 and probably has PTSD in a past video. But It's not low blowing or trolling when a SJW does it.

He did start a thread, or at least posted it somewhere else before this.

I enjoyed what was there, but I think it was only 4 or 5 panels, with 2 of them bing textless, IIRC

I wanted to know if there was anything else on Frank Miller about his 9/11 ideas, and came across some shitty clickbait article about celebrity's changed by 9/11 aftermath.

He directly quotes how Holy Terror is to th present day what Captain America punching Hitler was back in the 40s, yet everyone hangs shit on him because "Islam is a religion of peace!!11"

Damn, a guy gives a good argument, but it's not with the groupthink, so it's disregarded.

They're right! Why can't it be robots for a change? Or some cartoon animal? Something that isn't human? That's the diversity I want to see, because it's less preachy leftist propaganda and more something that relies on the character itself and not the skin color to get audience empathy.

Oxford law students now can skip classes without it hurting their grades. Because of trigger warning bullshit. Honestly there no point in getting a higher education nowadays.

Well, the way Stephen Fry tells it, Oxford students could pretty much always skip class without it hurting their grades.

It not just classes. They can turn down any assignments if the subject matter is too triggering for them. without effecting their grade. Otherwise getting a driver license probably harder than graduating from Oxford at this point. If you don't count paying for Oxford to begin with as a challenge.

I don't have a problem with what Frank attempted to do with Holy Terror, but to be fair, it's a pretty shit comic.

I've read through your marsproject comic. It's pretty good. Not much of a fan of the fact that the environment, save for it being on Mars, is basically an ever so slightly spruced up modern world.

I think the characters are pretty well done and are able to convey emotion/expression. I can see you put a lot of work into the anatomy, even in spite of some minor faults.

The parts where you use stock pictures or whatnot through some photoshop filter to try and give them the illusion of being drawn for things like the city shots annoy me though.

I do like the fact that you sometimes go out of his way to show things in different angles.

Could use better speech balloons though.

Overall I can see you put a lot of work into the comic, including coloring, lighting, character design, etc. Getting an audience is rough, I know that for certain since my own projects tend to fail, but it's any consolation, I'd be willing to try and share your work a little bit of it would help any at all.

Batman half was alright. But when fixer became the punisher he less interesting.

My problem with it is that it was jerking off back then, in the 40s and it's jerking off now. Even if Holy Terror was a good comic, which it wasn't, how does it really help us to defeat Islam? How did propaganda comics ever really help us to defeat Hitler?

Autistic question but what's the font used here?

I hate to say I have no idea. I don't do the lettering.

I have this picture framed beside my bedside. Every morning I wake up, see it, and remember that no matter how much of a colossal failure I am, at least I'm not this faggot.

I do the same thing, but with a picture of Anthony Burch and a picture of a Wii U.

I do that too, but with a picture of Allison's Rapp husband.

they didn't, but they helped with humanizing a "demonic" ruler alongside shit like the chaplin films

jesus christ what the fuck is he trying to be

he looks like the Riddler's autistic wannabe cousin, the Loophole.

Is he getting a dick up the butt?

I hate that I know this
he's trying to be an obelisk blue student from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. I saw this shit when I was like 14 and I liked it, he saw it when he was like 20 something and probably should've realized that yugioh is for fucking kids

It's his wife's strapon, and he let her post it online

this is actually a good question that I didn't expect. I'd say that a talented artist would serve better to try and do more of a teaching role than a critiquing roll, but could still make room for critiquing. for example, they could critique a more famous painting/artwork in relation to what they're talking about and work to tie the whole lesson together. they'd just have to avoid being douchey or nitpicky about it when they can. while I vehemently believe that those who cannot create always want to review, I don't think those who review always cannot create, so if an artist DOES want to review it's fully up to them.
yet another good question. possibly, if not probably, but that's just the problem. if they're really a talented artist, they should have both the confidence in their talent that they know how much better they are in art than those who won't accept them, but still have the humbility from knowing that they could always improve to avoid bringing it up. it would actually serve for a better burn overall and a learning lesson for those who won't accept them out of jealousy to critique THEIR work and tell them both what they did good (if anything) and what they need to improve upon as well as some tips for how to improve

How progressive.

Greetings Autistic person :D

The writer told me (the other guy) you wanted to know the font, I'm happy to say it's titillium web ( google.com/fonts/specimen/Titillium Web )

In that panel it's size 36 (on an a4 page) Semi-bold Italic (sharp in photoshop) with a very slight glow and 1px stroke :)

Also thanks everyone for giving nice commentary, I once made the mistake of posting this on halfchan… the snark and self congratulatory circle jerking was horrible >.

To be fair, the other half is the intro music, which would make this less of a review and more of a REEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ant.

I can't wait for all that debt those campus commies have accumulated to bite them in the ass.

have a poorly made pepe for your troubles

It's also nearly an hour long

I think I'd rather take a hammer to my dick.

you would miss.

See this

Trying to prevent Linkara from wanting to suck you off?

Get this fucking cancer off this board…

But I'm not black

Not with that attitude

Please kill yourself

That would imply his 'wife' has actual feelings for him.

Unless they've got rich parents (which Oxbridge students often do) they borrow their tuition fees in the form of student loans, which they pay back effortlessly because going to Oxford or Cambridge is pretty much a guarantee of a high paying job, even if you half-arsed it.

Excuse me, that robot is clearly mostly white, so it's not diverse enough.
It needs to be brown, and wear a turban, and gang-rape women every episode but it's okay because it's their culture.

You and Linkara need to start reading good comics.

>ay it's titillium web ( google.com/fonts/specimen/Titillium Web )

LOL

It's time to stop giving that fat autistic cunt views, you guys. Surely there's some way to mirror it or something?

Teach a man to fish…

I'm a graphic designer, and this shit happens to me all the time. This site can be very helpful.
identifont.com/index.html

You're literally asking 'what use is propaganda to a war effort', you fucking dumbass. Ask anybody that's ever used it: it gets people lathered up and ready to fight.

But does it though, that's my point.

For all people's claims that WWII propaganda had people clamouring to join the army to go and fight Hitler, in reality 2/3rds of the American soldiers who fought in WWII had to be conscripted. The constant propaganda unsurprisingly didn't work as well as the various governments of the world would have liked you to believe.

The efficacy in this modern age is even more diminished because people are generally more de-sensitised to blatant propaganda, especially war propaganda due to the coverage of the events of Vietnam and other, similar wars, being mostly uncensored.

Kek

I thought that said Plumbing of Age for a sec.

Why do webcomics get published in print, and why is Walky one of them.

Also someone in the thread mentioned Linkara bitched for half an hour (what's new?) about the size of the Holy Terror book. I admit, did not expect it to look like a children's book.

It's good to know that Linkara is so well versed in the peacefullness of the Quran. I swear, that guy decided to pick up the worst parts of left- and rightwing ideology and religion.

Well, the fella or fellas that make the comic tend to decide that they want money and figure that people who read the comic would be dumb enough to book a book print.

It's not that bad. If I had my own comic, I would probably want to sell a large print or two, depending on how many pages my comic would be. Good way to keep the comic if it ever vanishes, like RPGworld did.

I found the comic crap. Outside of the art erring into "So stylized its just ugly and incomprehensible", its not well written.

If it did not have the miller name, it would be some edgelord throwaway garbage. Its not even fun/good like a Propaganda comic.

Sorry thats all there is too it.

Hi Linkara. How is it being such a nasty cock slut? Honestly though, I agree.

Damn, you found me out!

And I was so subtle about it as well!

As for cockslutting…Hmmm… One one hand, if I say yes, I admit to being gay, thus a Lair, thus a big teller of bullshit. On the other hand that might be transphobic of me……

Just gimme a minute to consult my progressive guidebook.

"Why is it always a straight white man who saves the world?"

Replace photo of Loki with a picture of the beaches of Normandy and you'll get the answer.

He is a shitty writer op!

The part of his review where I cashed out for good. I used to watch his reviews (I'm embarrassed to admit that, but try to remember how old this review is, I only watched because I like video reviews of comic books) and this was his last one, and I bet he lost a lot of viewers (every rational one) on this review. But the fact that he compared the physical dimensions of a book to one of the worst webcomics in existence (aside from the 200 others that are even worse) was the end of it all. He did this because in real life Linkara is friends with the author of Shortpacked/Dumbing of Age, and wanted to give his friend free advertising in a review where he was going to "take down" Frank Miller, who they both hate, because you have to hate Frank Miller if you're going to signal your virtue to the world. I didn't think Linkara would make such an obvious mistake as to declare Miller racist for saying that he hates al-qaeda. At that point, the born again gay christian cocksucker deserved everything he had coming to him.

It'll take another nasty cock slut incident to crack him. The last one he dodged because he admitted to it, something no one expected. The trolls backed down after he did. Probably not enough fans heard about it to make a long-lasting impact.

Atomic Robo is literally reddit the comic, but it's still good.

please, the man is obviously a fucking libtard. the only reason he calls himself a capitalist is because he's also a jew who wants to sell merch

honestly, I thought about doing something like this. I've got art and writing experience & some ideas for webcomics, but the people who do this shit piss me off for doing it so half assed

and what I came up with was to try and give people their money's worth. if they're fans, and they're willing to pay for something like that, I'd be more than willing to do it

I was thinking something along the lines of:
you know, show that their patronage matters

I keep seeing people use "Reddit" as a descriptor but never seen anyone elaborate on what it means.

Maybe it's because I don't go to Reddit and thus do not have their sense of humor ingrained in me.

from my brief time on reddit I assume it means reference humor, bad word play and lazy subversion expectation like that Cthulhu moved in next door and is a really nice guy who gives you muffins or some shit.

When something is 'Reddit' that basically means it's something that the user in question doesn't like. It's sort of like how children label everything they don't like as 'gay' regardless of whether or not it is in fact homosexual.

Why is Linkara mad at Frank Miller even?

Miller has a better hat.

Examples: Drive, Kick-Ass, Dark Knight, Taxi Driver

Examples: There Will Be Blood, Fight Club, Idiocracy, Cabin In The Wood, Matrix

Examples: Guardians of the Galaxy, Big Trouble in Little China, 300, Pacific Rim

Fedoracore and Reddit are basically the same thing, although Atomic Robo gets extra Reddit points for having a massive hardon for Tesla.

Seeing as they're both code words for 'Thing I don't like', I would agree.

What's wrong with There Will Be Blood?

I just like Daniel Day-Lewis.

oh my god, this movie eats

I heard that SJWs get upset because Wander Over Yonder features non-human characters and therefore can't be a platform for racial issues

Is that seriously a comic about lesbian nigger elves in space? You might want to post it on Tumblr, I'm sure they will be all over it.

Hey now, Taxi Driver is actually a really good character study of a man being driven to insanity by isolation and the other ills of urban society. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater because some neckbeards missed the point.

Agreed.

He's actually an English major. Not that makes things much better.

I've heard about this is there a video where they state it?

Remember when people would say a book was shit because it was done by a complete loony? You know, before we had to hate things for political reasons instead of based on standards of quality?

I still hate SJW books based on the fact that they're objectively garbage, not because of their insane political beliefs that I vehemently disagree with. Am I the last person on earth that still judges things that way?

Not at all. It's just that SJW produce garbage consistently so most people cut out the middleman
Doesn't mean you can't enjoy the work but not like the person. I like American Gods and Stardust but I dislike Neil Gaiman's political and social views

FTFY

The two are usually inseparable. These people can't stop going on about their inane political views and their work is awful. Criticism of their work will usually involve some kind of commentary on their political beliefs, partly because the politics are why their work is so terrible, they can't stop using their writing as a vector to spread their political ideology.

Time Stamp on the part where he talks about the art?

Didn't Doug Walker himself gotten a useless degree and ended up working as a union janitor with benefits? Which he quit because he was too good for a union job with benefits ?

That's true isnt it?

Where the fuck is the comedy? All he is doing is reading the whole comic stops and bitch about how triggered he is or references some meme.

Yes it iis. I've seen it.

I love how he says his fans are the most civil caring people and yet I can read through the comments and see people wishing for Frank Miller's death. The left amazes me now how they can take such a staunch position on Islam while ignoring all the horrible shit committed because of it's teachings.

yes, he got the useless degree (i think in film or something) and worked as a janator

but he didn't quit because he was too good for that job. he quit because nostalgia critic started making him more money than his previous job

these idiots don't realize that it's like quitting everything the instant you win the lottery. you put that away, and keep working

This kind of thinking is already pathetic in itself but it becomes stupid to the point of despair with the knowledge that people like you then follow shit like the "Marvel cinematic universe".
End yourself.

Winning in the lottery does not require you to keep pumping effort into it. Running an internet show takes effort and your time is limited, so if you have a choice between a job that you hate and one that you like and it makes you more money, why wouldn't you pick the latter. It's not like he quit his job the instant he got the idea for the NC.

Dung Walker did the right choice, the problem was in how Channel Autism turned out. In principle there is nothing wrong with starting your own entertainment company, but CA had absolutely no quality standards and they would scape the bottom of the barrel for authors. Add to that horrible business management run by people who think they are smarter than they really are and you have a ticking time bomb on your hand.

If that's true, please post a pic of the framed photo of him. I can imagine it looking way more funnier that it is.

I can see why platforms like RLM and Cinemassacre choose to be more insular. CA feels like just a basement dweller version of Maker Studios at this point.

SJWs have got to be the most insufferable people. Kind of unrelated, but now SJWs have gotten some web artist's ads removed and also got his deviantart page banned because they were friends on both of these areas.

The guy got nominated for a hugo and SJWs sperged out because he made fun of them in the past. So now they are saying he was a pedophile because he drew an aged up version of Ms. Marvel. The ad company even banned doing ads for fanart but still does it for SJW artists.

the problem is that he's literally risking his only source of income on how many people view his shit and based on something that can, and probably will, end up in a hefty series of lawsuits over the countless copyright infringements

this man's going to get taken down. and when he falls, he's probably going to die on the way down

Wait, you're telling me that Linkara defended Al-Qaeda, which has been accepted as America's enemy for over a decade?

This guy's right. We need someone to make a Webm of the relevant parts.

She is rapPing him!