The pussy? Why not the asshole?

What is the point of fucking a pussy? I mean, it feels great when the girl is 14 and a virgin, but after that it kind of loses its appeal.

Why not just fuck a girl in the ass? It feels so much better and the asshole just wraps around your dick.

Goddamn, I love fucking ass.

panty hoes thread

You got a small dick or something?

Because pussy is where babby comes.

OP has a baby dick hahahahah

It feel good
I'm not into that

exit only, no entrance

Why not both?
I have never had a girl whose ass i could fuck like her pussy. Ass is exciting and fun. Pussy is for slamming.

because asses have escherichia coli in them.

I luv the back door. No worries about babies n shit, and the poo acts as a nice lubricant ;)

But I poop from there!

but I poop from there

That pp looks fake

k

This guy gets it. The instinct to breed is strong in people. Vaginal cream pies provide an extra endorphin rush because you know it's dangerous!!!

well, lets put it this way

if you can fuck a girls ass, you can fuck a guys ass. There is no difference

So, anyone that likes anal sex….GUESS WHAT?!

that's why i will never do anal. if your girls pussy is too loose, get another one.

Because while assholes start out tight they loosen up a lot more than a pussy during use. At least if you're not a needle dick who cums in the first 5s

the pussy isn't used to expel literal shit

Good advice!
Also, if you can get a bj from a girl, you can get a bj from a guy. There is no diffrence.

Also, if you can get a kiss from a girl, you can get a kiss from a guy. There is no diffrence.

So in order to not be a homosexual, we should immediately stop doing anything to women except inserting penis in vagina.

Yeappp . My girl is so ugly, having my penis in her vagina is the only time i am sure she is not a man!

How could you be so afraid of being called gay, that you are afraid to fuck your girlfriend in the ass??

the pussy is used to expel literal piss

piss is sterile, shit is the literal opposite of sterile

Is school out already?

judging from your strawmanning, I'd say yes

Can't watch nigger anal pron, looks like she's shitting in reverse.

Non-virgin here, pussy feels better than ass. Ass is too smooth, not stimulating. Pussy is rough around the entrance and theres a nice cervix to bump into for extra stimulation.

It's not a strawman, most kids think anal is nasty. I remember being 11 and thinking it was gross, then I hit puberty and realized how awesome it was.

asshole isnt made to be rammed
after a few hundred fucks in the asshole prolapsed colons are a normal thing
the pussy is made to accomodate the dick
that is why even when you "rape" a girl she gets wet, not because she is horny but because pussy literally exists to accomodate dick and te lubrication actually causes her less pain
so remember, when you rape a girl and she gets wet its not because she wanted it but its because your cock is being accomodated by the most accomodating place for a cock

piss is far from sterile, its full of bacteria
also the pussy doesn't expel piss, anyone who has ever seen a real one would know this

read your 2nd & 3rd sentences again

feels worse, anal fissures, thrush, other infections, you're a closet faggot

that is a wicked case of brain collapse, my duder.

ass is unmatched tbh

ass is unmatched tbh

theres nothing wrong with anal sex on occasion.
as far as "eww bacteria"
as far as "prolapse"
as for the "if you like anal sex your a closet fag"
even males can enjoy some anal stimulation from their partner and still not be homosexual.
anyone who cant understand this or wants to outright deny it and rage about it are one of two things

or both

It is

what am i looking at?

Is that picture real?

Chloe doesn't have tits or a narrow waist. She's got the body of a 10 year old boy.