OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

THEY CANT
theycant.com has been shutting down thousands of red pilled YouTube videos and Accounts

theycant.com
theycant.com/?_escaped_fragment_=full-list/c4nz#!full-list/c4nz

SAVE THE VIDEOS BEFORE THEY ARE GONE 4EVER
1. install youtube-dlG (screencap pic 3)
mrs0m30n3.github.io/youtube-dl-gui/
2. download the videos at original high quality using youtube-dlG
3. save, share through torrents, FTP & MEGA

Other urls found in this thread:

icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
gandi.net
archive.is/Kdelo
archive.is/oIDuz
archive.is/6O813
archive.is/IX31S
pastebin.com/hLRm4kx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Telephone: +972 2-686-3135
Email: [email protected]
Address: Shoham street, Jerusalem
Domain Name: theycant.com
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Domain ID: 1812114164_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.gandi.net
Registrar URL: gandi.net
Updated Date: 2015-06-01T20:28:36Z
Creation Date: 2013-07-01T10:20:19Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-07-01T10:20:19Z
Registrar GANDI SAS
Registrar IANA ID: 81
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +33.170377661
Registrant Name: Eliyahou Roth
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Obfuscated whois Gandi-63-65 boulevard Massena
Registrant City: Obfuscated whois Gandi-Paris
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 75013
Registrant Country: FR
Registrant Phone: +33.170377666
Registrant Fax: +33.143730576
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Admin Name: Eliyahou Roth
Admin Street: Obfuscated whois Gandi-63-65 boulevard Massena
Admin City: Obfuscated whois Gandi-Paris
Admin Postal Code: 75013
Admin Country: FR
Admin Phone: +33.170377666
Admin Fax: +33.143730576
Admin Email: [email protected]
Tech Name: Eliyahou Roth
Tech Street: Obfuscated whois Gandi-63-65 boulevard Massena
Tech City: Obfuscated whois Gandi-Paris
Tech Postal Code: 75013
Tech Country: FR
Tech Phone: +33.170377666
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS8.WIXDNS.NET

Why don't you fags DDOS this shit like Anonymoose?

Bump

Sounds like a jewish nigerian village.

Still using Jewtube while Voat.me exists

webm of silly jewish man saying OY VEY?

Ben Shepiro anyone?

bump

Neat

These kikes better watch out if they don't want to get sent to their god, Baal.

Jews know they cannot destroy sacred geometry.

Reminder: we've got a torrent of over 200 English vids that were taken from the blocklists before kikes shut them down. This torrent has been posted before, and it's (hopefully) on a couple anons' PCs right now. Magnet link:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:87876b4d0a9bd59b0cddaa519e38b3ae21ddc9ec&dn=vids&tr=http%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.com%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fannounce.torrentsmd.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.careland.com.cn%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fmgtracker.org%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.tfile.me%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrenty.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mvgroup.org%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.com%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fcoppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.glotorrents.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker4.piratux.com%3A6969%2Fannounce

After you've downloaded the torrent, upload as many vids as you can into non-YouTube services (They Cunt kikes rarely monitor those, and also they're mostly focused with Arab-speaking YT vids these days anyway).

Some Vids:
vimeo(dot)com/user43327998/videos

The hit list: archive.is/Kdelo

Google group (hating jews=bad hating arabs and whites=good clean fun: archive.is/oIDuz

Bonus blog covering shit you could have guessed: archive.is/6O813

Phone is a VIOP/voicemail screen acct.

Go figure.

Grab your copy here fam.

At no point in the swastika do you move forward three unites and turn right, you fucking retard. Sage for misinformation.

That sudo command doesn't work for me I'm using Xubuntu 14.something.

sudo apt-get install xxx?
Or the ppa?

This makes my blood boil.

Are these fuckers wanting anuddah Shoah?

It says sudo python setup.py install. I guess I need a sudo apt-get command, but I'm not sure what part is supposed be the name of the program.

The head kike's LinkedIn:

archive.is/IX31S

Education

Université libre de Bruxelles
, Political Science and Government
1994 – 1997
, History
1994 – 1997

The only job listed is "They Can't" CEO.

CEO
They Can't
2013 – Present (3 years)

What did the kike do in the previous two decades? How is he tied to European Union?

Last thread

file:///D:/Libros,%20documentos%20i%20novelas/_pol_%20-%20THEY%20CANT%20WEBSITE.maff

archive.is/IX31S

Education

1994 – 1997
, History
1994 – 1997

CEO
They Can't
2013 – Present (3 years)

What did the kike do in the previous two decades? How is he tied to European Union?

=KIKEWHEELS LET ME POST=

Download and unzip the tar.gz file, cd to its directory in the terminal and run that command, or just download the deb file (I think I saw Youtube-dlG in the Software Centre as well).

archive.is/IX31S

Education

1994 – 1997
, History
1994 – 1997

CEO
They Can't
2013 – Present (3 years)

=PYTOTYRES=

Shamefur dispray. Misspelling and fucking up the redtext. I'll atone, Lord Kek.

I've actually found the commands thanks to jewgle.

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:nilarimogard/webupd8
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install youtube-dlg

Why are you adding some questionable repos? I'm using Debian, not Ubuntu, but something as useful and popular as youtube-dl should be available.

Did you even try it nigger? It fucking works.

Also, simply reading the talmud can give you the right idea of what jews are like.

The jews in question have a goybook.

goybookdotcom/TheyCant

Now, while it won't advance us towards leadership of "they can't", there ought to be a couple of dumb jews and shabbos goyim with their real details following the page. I say we should give them a fright.

I really don't think it's some big JIDF empire as much as it's a few kikes with a faceberg page who get videos flagged and acts for shekels.

There was a thread on 4/pol/ a couple years ago that made it seem like they were upping a lot of the "slit the throats" videos themselves to inflate their numbers, I wouldn't be surprised if they're doing the same with the Arabic videos.

I'm talking about going after some of their supporters who already exposed themselves on goybook. You know, low hanging fruit and all that.

Elliyahu Roth (what a fitting surname) seems to be cautious and it's unlikely we will be able to cause any serious damage, short of some crazy user flying to Israel and physically removing him.

That swastika isn't even the right direction. Fucking normies.

For your downloading pleasure, here's the list of URLs for every video still listed as "ONLINE"

pastebin.com/hLRm4kx8

Bumping because jew shills have become even more relevant than usual

Let's DDOS them

WE'RE GOING TO

So why doesn't Holla Forums band together and do the same thing to their bluepilled videos?

The report process is largely automated which is why the anti-Whites can get away with banning redpill videos.

So why not use that same process against them?

Bump for antisemitic torrent:

How are we going to find numbers? More importantly, how do we find the right numbers in order to be effective? I think I got an idea…just wait.

bump

Anyone care to use whatever that mailbox spam service was? They would be forced to delete pretty much everything they have already recieved and if you use it enough times, they will be forced to switch emails altogether.

It's not their fault that they were inbred, though.

It has been DDOS'd many times but they re-do the site every time.

great torrent

nice

Nice one user

The ADL says you're antisemitic if you answer yes to six or more of these questions:

* Jews are more loyal to Israel than to [this country/the countries they live in].
* Jews have too much power in international financial markets.
* Jews have too much control over global affairs.
* Jews think they are better than other people.
* Jews have too much control over the global media.
* Jews are responsible for most of the world’s wars.
* Jews have too much power in the business world.
* Jews don’t care what happens to anyone but their own kind.
* People hate Jews because of the way Jews behave.
* Jews have too much control over the United States government.
* Jews still talk too much about what happened to them in the Holocaust.

11/11 - Are they saying that objective reality creates anti Semites?

Though I suppose that would map with god's punishment of the juden.

Israeli Intelligence perhaps. Psy-op division.

Wew only 4/11. I'm not too far gone yet.

Bump for based torrent.

Bump

bump

I always bump this

Let me see.

Not in my experience, but then I live in a European country where many remaining Jews are those that disagree with Israel's existence.
Relative to their population, absolutely.
True, and they're not shy about it either.
A fair point. Especially entertainment media.
Not true, although when a war is going to happen you'll probably find some of the wealthy ones making investments in the arms trade and the resource rights in the target country.
Some do, some don't.
All Jews I've known over the years have been loud, obnoxious, selfish and greedy. I personally get along great with them, but if they lost their 'protected Jewish status' today they'd be outcasts tomorrow on account of their behaviour.
In a sense, it's understandable that they would talk about it. But yeah, some of them have been milking that cow so hard its udders have shriveled up.

Well, I guess I'm an antisemite. Thankfully, I don't have to report myself to the police - they're probably already keeping an eye on me.

You marketers are really desperate.

I'm critical off all information I get. That includes information I get here.

Brutal kek

Don't forget to re-upload what you save. What's good about having backups to videos you know are of great value? Ensuring that you spread a mirror of it elsewhere. For every video that they take down there needs to be dozens of mirrors. They can't go after every single mirror especially when it's prevalent. Having a video, even if it's just one that becomes targetted for what it contains makes it sought after. The fact that there's a whole site dedicated to taking videos down should be enough to redpill normalfags.

The simple question of what are they hiding and what information are they trying to disappear causes more fascination in a subject than all the infographs and troll-but-true images combined. It does more than all we can do because it causes them to be interested. It makes something into forbidden fruit and these kikes are offering yet another chance to have their actions turned against them into our favor. But it all starts by mirroring videos that are taken down. Go a step further: label a video as something taken down even if it wasn't - but probably would.

this.

you have to remember those ugly hook-nosed kikes were the original autistic basement-dwellers. They are neurotic and paranoid, and are too ugly to go into public, so they sit on their computers and harass people.

Jews are truly disgusting people.

bumparooni