Fuck Pedos Thread

Michael Sosa has posted nudes of a certain fem bot who is underage
1-978-678-9999 number
Brownsville texas Location
michael.13.36 skype name
I have screenshots proving he has nudes of underage girls. Have fun with him guys report send pizzas whatever

mike sosa is a hilarious name

Got the fuggin number wrong its 1-956-679-9999

Just link him to masterchan fam

This is the least amount of any shred of proof I have ever seen. πŸ€”πŸ˜œπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜‘

You seriously want a personal army to ruin some guys life because he wants to bang 15 year olds?
Fuck off faggot.

nigga you just jelly

fuck,fuck,fuck pedos threads
so fuck off?

15 year olds are physically women this is not pedophilia fuck off

r u rly a gurl?

enjoy the party van user

lol…*spits out coffee. Post of the day

I'm a little uncomfortable with the knowledge that on one of the rare occasions someone from my area posts on Holla Forums, it's an underageB& trying to get a personal army going against another one.

But I'm more ashamed of myself that my next immediate thought was "Yo, local skype names? Maybe if I add this guy he can get me in touch with some underage girls in my area."

Does his last name start with an A and end with a Z?

Sounds like some older guy is fucking the highschool girl you're crushing on. Just move on from that girl and dont worry about it. it'll fall apart for both of them eventually.

Yes lets just be mindlessly hateful, that will surely solve the underlying sociological issues.

The irony is you are all so regressive.

You act like he's trying to fuck a two-year-old. She's fifteen. We're not your personal army for shit like this, faggot.

did i mention she is a ladyboy?

wat

Fuck a landmine, OP.

Not your PA.

anti-pedos have PTSD and hate their own kind.

Normal people who aren't pedos just ignore pedos and go on with their own fucking life.

literally

retarded

go die in a fire and take all the anti pedos with you, OP