Five dozen eggs

Is Gaston truly the perfect being in any Disney film?

Don't know why I thought of The Brothers Chaps

Yes.

He never got large ever again.

In any other story, Gaston would be the hero.

>Monster is callous enought to not care who is suffering, just that someone is

The only thing I changed was who lives and dies at the end.

Posting Waxinator's YTPs

yes user we know, gaston was the secret true hero

because Disney cant adapt for shit the filthy fucking jews

Gaston did nothing wrong.

I'm not sure you understand.

No one fights like gaston.

For some reason, Gaston just stays with you. I can´t tell…why out of all disney villains he keeps coming back. Isn´t he the most popular disney villain by now=

He deserves his own move, but Disney would ruin him like they did Maleficent.

Sometimes its better to enjoy a little bit that´s extremely good then to see it all shit up by fuckers. Still, Gaston endures, allways.

When I was a lad I was a homo-sex-ual

And now that I'm str-AIGHT I FU-uck four dozen Lefous

How can Gaston be a King if he's not royalty, but just a regular nigga like you and me?

I remember that one, shame after the Gaston bit it turns meh. I guess the only ytp stuff I could enjoy when it was popular was Gaston stuff.

hell, in the original movie gaston and the beast do a body swap & belle ends up getting drilled with his dick anyways

He became king the old fationed way.

A large group of people looked to him for guidance and trusted his judgement in times of need, bowing to his decisions. Because he was the guy everyone looked to to make decisions, his super smart wife helped balance the books when the village needed to manage their newly gained wealth, and work out a tax system so that the kingdom could pay for public services like an army and road construction. Gaston used his charismatic personality and strength of arms to carve out trade routes with established kingdoms and train that rough mob of Monster hunters into a legitimate army. As his family's decisions yielded more and more positive results, the people became more and more dependent on them for their survival. Gaston and Belle teach their children everything they know (aided by the fuckhuge library) and those children become the people everyone looks to to make decisions in their parent's absence. Within twenty years or so, Gaston's bloodline is cemented as the ruling house, and is official royalty.

personally, I always thought he, Scar, and Hades both deserved their own movies

Gaston gets one where he shows how he selflessly lets the town live off of his hunts and hunts a bear or some shit that's threatening the town

Scar gets one where he's cast out by his father only to come back and prove his worth as a lion

Hades gets a romantic comedy movie with Persephone

How can a fukin prince just up and vanish in the middle of medieval france? It's not like germany where there's an endless amount of squabbling princedoms

It's magic, ain't gotta explain shit.

Also, it could just be that the selfish asshole tgat became Beast was a shitty ruler, and the villages didn't ask too many questions when tax collectors stopped coming around.

cs188 is entry level

Hair hair hair hair hair hair

Naw, Imaperson poops are good all the way through, even if his later ones have been outright psycotic

Gaston has a daughter according to the new Jewney business plan