The Good Life

How should people live their lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.facebook.com/mike.palmer.129
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

exactly

What?

There is no right on wrong way to live you life, you just live and hope for the best.

see

So no type of human action precedes an outcome fitting of that action?

I mean you can pretend anything matters, but in reality nothing does. Life as we know it is pointless. We can continuously expand and explore the galaxy but it is futile.
Just don't be a dick and try to be happy. Get fit if you want, have kids if you want, save the word if you want.
But in the end we all die.

I guess that wraps it up.

Ignorance is a bliss, so better not think too much about it all the time, though.

By this you claim an ability to scrutinize your surrounding to find some sort of truth. How do you know that this explanation is not also wrong? So if I am to say life has meaning, and it is the product of my relationship to reality how is this less valid? Our perception is automatic, and does not imbue us with an inherent knowledge of reality, as far as what lays behind our habits. So I am not pretending when I believe something, I just do not know any different.

thanks

I don't claim to know the answer because honestly there isn't one its someone of a pointless question. In the end of your life you die, life the best you can up until then or not it's up to you in how you live there is no magic answer that will bring you happiness.

But no life has no meaning its something humans made up to justify existing there isn't one. inb4 edgy there is no magic person in the sky or an afterlife the only thing that matters to you is yourself and the people you care about other than that there is nothing.

Are sure about that… What does death void life of merit? Also poetry dismisses your claim, in that it brings emotion that can make you feel many ways including a sense of enlightenment, may certain explanation do also.

Justify? I would make the argument that people rather live happily then sadly. So you are saying that something matter, but that it yourself. I do not disagree with that, this thread is essentially a selfish.

The last thing you said made no sense to me. How does nothing else matter? You are assuming that there is such thing as selflessness, every thing that we consume is done by chance, and to satisfy ourselves. Though I no better, because you said an other people. So now yourself, other people matter? Social interaction is also selfish.

I'm not saying you can't be happy there are things that bring joy to me and I enjoy doing a lot of different things, and that's what makes life for me enjoying the arts and doing work that I enjoy and other people enjoy. I'm not saying to be selfish I believe in the opposite,

I'm just saying life in its self is pointless and a contradictory. You have to find your own meaning because that's the only thing that matters.

My personal meaning is: Don't be a dick, because life is so short. Do what makes you happy, even if it doesn't makes since at the time. Live with your choices, and try to improve in small ways or big ways.

So the point of life for you is enjoyment? In that case what if I enjoy being a dick

Well for me yeah, if you are not getting some enjoyment out of life why exist? If you like being a dick thats on you we would probably not get along and you may have a lonely life filled with fake people.

How do I know you are real?

Alright you have no valid points.

Why?

At this point you are just baiting. To quote a wise musician
"Life is what you make it" - Hannah Montana

"Smack my bitch up!" - The Prodigy

Alright, take it easy there. I hope you find what you want in life and I hope it brings some joy to people

Why do you want me to be happy, and brings joy to people?

fucking shoot up a school i dont care lol

Would that make you happy, for me to hurt people.

lol

yes user.

How they each desire

I am anonymous leader message me I show you how

m.facebook.com/mike.palmer.129

WE ARE LEGOS