Obama makes move on 'smart guns'
Report here: my.mixtape.moe/xmysan.pdf
Facebook post here: archive.is/5xTLr

The Hill: archive.is/8OmA9

Other urls found in this thread:

kat.cr/fosscad-mega-pack-v4-8-ishikawa-unzipped-pack-t12472975.html
google.com/patents/EP1936572A1?cl=en&dq=ininventor:"Diet
ak-builder.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30336
midwayusa.com/product/909439/military-surplus-ak-47-polish-under-folding-stock-parts-kit-grade-2-762x39mm
thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/05/robert-farago/breaking-smart-gun-maker-files-patent-remote-kill-switch/
youtube.com/watch?v=wypFgcqHyvc
endchan.xyz/pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

except we don't, kek.

I can't wait to see all the cops dying because of this shit.

I can't wait to see this milquetoast bitch out of office and hear him whine when all his executive actions on gun control get revoked.

LAME DUCK

BYE BITCH

From the report pdf:

I don't know how old you faggots are. But they TOLD us during the 90s that NICS would solve everything and no further regulation would come.
Hope Obango gets the gaddafi treatment

Nice fake tears

That's what I love the most.
Liberals love this rhetoric and yet always forget that the definition of "wrong person" changes on a whim.

I'm sure the Globalists will roll this out eventually, by brute force if nothing else, but it won't do shit for pre-existing guns, and by then we'll be able to 3d print our own guns.

Even if they actually went door to door and deep searched everyone's house for guns, they'd still miss some, we'd still be able to just print our own, and also, the door to door thing by itself would cause a civil war.

The children of the men who took over the world quietly are inbred morons and third world apes who see shit in a Bond movie and think they can force it to exist to create a utopia.

This shit would be hilarious if it wasn't actually happening.

putting smartchips in guns isn't common sense. proof that liberals have none
what if cutting all men's dicks off didn't prevent EVERY rape, but prevented even ONE? how could you oppose such a commonsense solution?

lel, the car companies deliberately made it so you could turn cars into RC from the beginning. There's no other reason to attach the radio system to the driving system.

go fuck yourself

implying i drive

You know the "smartchips" in guns were done at the near end of the 20th century (1998). It was found that the smartchips were too much of a overcomplicated hazard and a common frequency mix up could render the gun inoperable to fire. The prototype model Smith and Wesson had was rendered useless with a simple garage opener frequency.

*my girlfriend
ftfy

I agree. Let's ban swimming pools.

what if i'm incapacitated and my son has to use my gun? also, what good is a sensor ring/bracelet/amulet? someone stealing your gun could just take it with you. then you argue that they still need the passcode…. so then why not just have a passcode? this is simple logic, and the people making this shit haven't even thought it through. such a farce. the only point of this is to make guns without the chips illegal, and then eventually make it so you can only use smartguns on firing ranges or hunting

Mythbusters taught us all how to get around that.

So not allowing sandniggers into our country is an excellent idea. Cool. Oh and removing nog and chalupa.

Then that would still be a massive waste of time and money at the expense of other potential tragedies.

Are you going to have to recharge the battery in your gun or else it doesn't fire? Is the fingerprint sensor going to be built out of ultra tough lightweight nanomaterials and not cost a fortune? Will it work reliably if your hands are dirty or fingers are wrinkly? In freezing cold to scorching hot heat? No responsible gun owner will entrust their safety to such a thing.

I wish he would just quit being President Pussy and call me an idiot.
Labeling tyrannical technologies as 'Common Sense' is insulting.

If we really want to save lives there are much larger causes of death that could be targeted.

It isn't about saving lives though, it is preventing the ability of the people to protect themselves.

Fingerprint scanners? Shit all guns need now are Psychopass readers and we'll be golden.

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw this too.

Next thing you know, we'll need nanomachines to use new guns.

What if smart guns were only made mandatory for law enforcement with the option for civilian purchase?

Wait, why are people against this?
Who doesn't want one of these?

Speaking of which, here's something you might need in the future.

That isn't a smart gun.

Well if we ignore the complexity of the gun, the electronic requirements, the cost, the higher probability of failure than an all mechanical weapon, the biggest reason to never own a smart gun is because the government will install a kill switch in it.

what's that gun made out of, rhodium? You shouldn't need an exoskeleton to wield that, it looks lighter than an M2.

new FOSSCAD megapack was released
kat.cr/fosscad-mega-pack-v4-8-ishikawa-unzipped-pack-t12472975.html

It's not supposed to make sense or be practical. It's supposed to chip away at your God-given and constitutionally-enumerated right to bear arms.

If guns were smart they'd be disproportionately killing Nigg.. Oh wait they already do.

This is literally going to turn into the shit plot of Psycho Pass.

And here's the patent for the kill switch, which covers everything including satellite transmission.

google.com/patents/EP1936572A1?cl=en&dq=ininventor:"Diet

[0028]
Preferably, after the interruption or preventing the issue of an authorization signal or inactivation of the identification medium by the security agents re-authentication for re-issuing an authorization signal is required.
[0029]
Preferably, the device according to the invention can be controlled remotely, for example via satellite and can send information to a satellite.
[0030]
Preferably, the device, such as a clock, also equipped with a GPS or satellite transmitters and meadow preferably covers at least one of the following functions:

Operating conditions, such as a weapon (who, when fired) are placed on the establishment of the satellites in Central
Target device, such as a gun, can the device, such as a clock, be remotely activated
Target device, such as a gun can be unlocked using a built-in GPS transmitter her only in certain places.

Looks like Kojima tried to warn us again.

Time to fire up those fucking 3d printers

WE WUZ CROCODILES

Fucking kek.

they probably run on RFID now
in which case my android phone can render the local police department into unarmed british police constables

It was my understanding that they don't arm British police. I thought it was the running joke that the bobbies don't carry weapons and can only shout stop at you.

Isn't there a webm floating around of a Nigerian cornered by 8 bobbies and chases them around a car

My bad, British police seem more than happy to arrive at a scene with Sub-machine guns drawn and aimed at the suspect.

Thank you post 9/11

←25:23 sec

This. If you wanted to do it correctly, it would have to be biometrics, but keeping track of that shit would be impossible, and no arms manufacturer would do it because it would make glocks cost 10k a pop.

This is just Onigger watching a Bond film and saying "that's a cool way to oppress those bible humping conservitards, let's do it." Zero thought was put into this announcement whatsoever. No one who was actually tech savvy was consulted on this at all.

It's the blind leading the blind.

Kojima always tries to warn us.

Smart guns will be too expensive to use or can be renders useless by emp bombs or other ways.

He really needs to give up on this gun banning bs. It ain't gonna happen

Can't wait for Trump to succeed this nigger.

"War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines.

War, and its consumption of life, has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed.

ID tagged soldiers carry ID tagged weapons, use ID tagged gear.

Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control. All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield, controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control, war… becomes routine."

Let me guess: shooting someone in self defense is also a tragedy. I really would not trust my life to something like this, and what if it can somehow be externally controlled or destroyed so you can't use it?

The Jihadist in Chief wants the power to shut down American's guns before he orders his Isis terrorist cells to attack with their kalashnikovs.

if they just enforced rules on the books they wouldn't need more. declarations of incompetence and involuntary commitment are a judicial matter as well as a medical one. courts are supposed to report them so they can be included in nics. it's always been viewed as sketchy hipaa wise and most don't. so, rather than do anything about that, they want to say fuck hipaa altogether.
nics happened like you said. if anyone thinks they're going to stop at SSA records or that they aren't just going to expand the mental health issues that make you in ineligible to buy a gun is retarded. thankfully doctors and lawyers saw this as soon as king nigger mentioned this 6 months ago and started a fuss. there should be a shitload of lawsuits. though since they killed scalia, it may not matter.
libshits who have asked me in the past wonder why I will not support any gun control measures. it's because libs will never stop until we cannot own them. they've proven this time and time again.
since I've stopped giving a fuck anymore, I just tell people if they wanted to reduce gun crime in the most efficient way possible they should get guns out of the hands of niggers.
I really hope y'all are preparing.

guess we'll have to wait for a gay cat to save us all.

What if they caused even one?

This will go great guys MGS4 predidicted this.
All you have to do is hack the guns.

any firearm manufacturer that goes along with this needs to be shamed and boycotted. I will never buy a smith and wesson because of last time.
fuck the cucks who will fall in line and try to suck obongo's dick.

I think I may be out of the loop a bit, what did S&W do?

I'm retarded. I hate s&w because of hillary holes. wasn't there a major manufacturer who tried to make a smart gun in the 90s to suck gov't cock?

it as colt with their goddammit wristwatch shit. faggot too.

Yeah nigger until my iPhone stops making me put my thumbprint in 10x in a row before letting me into my phone, there is no way in hell I'll buy a gun with this bullshit

Are you two trying to devalue the pepe market? Those are breddy rare.

>not my girlfriend is giving birth to her lover's child

No wonder normalfags were getting tired of that series, they were getting too upset about the message.

Thanks obama.

The burgers that saw that shit are laughing at you for having an obamagun, m8.

Will there be a device to kill unauthorized users? Pic related.

It will only work against the goyim.

How do all these 'smart gun' niggers not know that this has already been attempted in the states before and it failed miserably. Smart guns suck not only for the citizens but they also suck for law enforcement. Also it doesn't stop people from just making their own basic guns to get around it.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll come up with something to deal with improvised guns.

LMAO

NEW JERSEY GUN LAWS EVENTUALLY SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE NATION

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Im glad I bought myself a drill press

Atleast while her vagina is being ruptured by paco jaun and pedro she will have the warm fuzzies from knowing she will never die from a firearm accidental discharge.

That's the point, you tard.

He was saying he can nullify a cop with a gun into a britfag with a stick by neutralizing the RFID.

You need a spot welder, too.

The mill will let you make AR lowers, but the spot welder will allow you to make AKs.

ak-builder.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30336

midwayusa.com/product/909439/military-surplus-ak-47-polish-under-folding-stock-parts-kit-grade-2-762x39mm

Building an AR is a lot simpler than building an AK in terms of know-how, but for so many people wanting a serial-less legal firearm, wanted to throw out there that building your own AK is very possible and there are many people doing just that.

I am truly a real human bean.

Yeah, you're not banning guns, just making it near impossible for lawful people to use them in defence while criminals will be given the advantage because they're fucking criminals, they'll get guns without "smart gun technology".

Fitting that the first nigger president is so goddamn obsessed with helping criminals rob people.

Also:
And if we banned cars we could prevent thousands of deaths a year, if we banned pools too, or showers, or buildings, or anything. This "IF IT STOPS ONE SINGLE DEATH IT'S WORTH IT" mentality is fucking bullshit. Surrendering your freedom and dignity just because it might stop a death is a false fucking choice.

And it's always the same shit anyway.
And so on, bit by fucking by, year by year the same bullshit until they've gotten 100% of what they wanted and we're left with nothing, because of "fair compromise".

And the goyim fall for it every goddamn time.

“Smart Gun Maker Filed Patent for Remote Kill Switch”

thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/05/robert-farago/breaking-smart-gun-maker-files-patent-remote-kill-switch/

“Home Invasion gun fight”

youtube.com/watch?v=wypFgcqHyvc

SWIMMING POOLS ARE RACIST TO BLACKS!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!

No need to hope.

Interestingly enough, you can just reference the recent NICS numbers to confirm that everyone and their brother is gearing up.

too bad (((they))) aren't getting the message

Kojima was right
ID guns used by ID soldiers

Literally The Patriots

>>>Holla Forums

Most Japanese are redpilled.

Its fucking MGS4 in real life.

i will admit the thought of some enterprising school shooter using a custom rom that plays soundbites from the ut announcer after every trigger pull is amusing.

there is literally nothing wrong with smart gun technology

t. machinist who can make his own
t. tech who can rework the electronics

sure isn't /cyber/ in here, holy shit

Doesnt really matter when >95% of people cant do that.

With a gun it'll probably be even easier. It's still a fucking gun. Just rip all that retarded bulshit off of it. Nobody wants this except fucking retards. I can't wait for someone to make a "smart gun" so every gun owner can shit all over it and show how fucking retarded it is.

If you can't mill an AR-15 receiver, you are probably a nigger or retarded. This jig is made especially for pants-on-head retards, but even the cheaper jigs are pretty fucking simple with a micrometer and a press.

This picture is too accurate. Gas all bikers.

Obongo should ask his secrete service guys to demo it first. I'm sure they'd love it.

The only bad thing about Psycho Pass was that the protagonist cucked based Kogami for SIBYL.

She should have let Shinya's plan go through, ending SIBYL, and then let Kogami kill him.

top kek

8ch is sooooo broken

The same cars that are bursting in to flame while not even in use on a regular basis?

No thx>>"racist criminals" remove DRM from all their stolen smartguns
Certainly this would be illegal user. come on now. No one would break the law to kill someone.

If he they really believed this they would still be teaching gun safety in every school. What percent of firearm related deaths are accidents and what percent of those are children.

Why are you so triggered about this?

You are the only one who would have access to your gun. No one can take it from you, no one can steal it and use it against you. Crime rate would drop drastically since every gun owner can only use their own guns.

You could still try out new guns in a gun shop and when you buy it, it will be "personalized".

Why are you so triggered?

Not even about ability. Not everyone has the money or space to do that, sorry bud.

endchan.xyz/pol

The entire Metal Gear story is about Jewish globalists taking over the world and really, really fucking RUINING it.

(((David))) or Major Zero as he calls himself is a hook nosed billionaire who insists on opening all borders, race mixing all humans. In MGS V tapes he even goes on a rant about how it doesn't matter that the people do not want it, they are too stupid to think for themselves, they are cattle and that he should decide what is best for the masses.

Hey Holla Forums
I have a question but it isn't worth a thread so I'll ask it here.
Kind of related

The question is; Do I report this or hide it so I don't get fucked on some mental blacklist?

I guess in short
Am I being paranoid and there isn't a law that would ban me from buying more weapons?
Or is my gut feeling right and they will blacklist me for that?

You misunderstand the picture. Its the car drivers who are the pathetic cucks.

obama pls

I hate the electronic handbrakes new cars have, as opposed to the good old handbrake levers.

Oh yeah, they're definitely going to try to take your right to own a firearm.

I wouldn't report it if it isn't a huge thing. Getting jumpy at loud sounds is something I do too, and I haven't been deployed.

You're not being paranoid, they'll definitely will list you, hell they don't like veterans in general owning firearms.

If that happened then The Patriots Jewish ZOG would have won, since as you find out later, Ocelot was a good guy all along and responsible for destroying the ZOG.

It's you, Solid Snake who has been a puppet and a soldier of the ZOG all along, in every game you've been killing the real heroes.

Don't report it - with King Niggers new mental health shit, I could see them trying to take your guns - just find the best way to coop.

currently it's only if you've been declared mentally incompetent by a court. they are looking to expand it to people on SSA who had their benefits legally put in control of by someone else. the VA does not even report mental health issues to the gov't the same way the private sector does. I'm convinced they will come after us, but they haven't yet. buy away.
I didn't do anything with PTSD before getting out. my sleep issues were diagnosed as a sleep disorder. years later I went to the VA after it began severely effecting my ability to work and I was diagnosed with PTSD for my sleep and other issues. there is no real reason yet other to go in for it, but be aware that it will be on record with the feds.

t. combat vet milfag with lots funz

This. Kids and the ignorant think that guns are super-complex machines.

A gun is one of the simplest machines you will ever come across. Bypassing this fire control system will be trivial, easier than chipping your Playstation 1.

For this to be effective the shells will need to have an electronic primer of some kind which confounds firing without the control module.

exactly. a gun botnet won't stop bad guys.

seriously, is anyone stupid enough to think that black market guns are going to be remote-controllable? obama isn't. (let's dispel with that fiction)

this is obama and (((friends))) trying to bypass the second amendment, plain and simple. he probably wants to start importing millions of rapefugees, and then when they start raping and pillaging, "restore order" by disabling americans' guns.

AFAIK it's a MG3 that's been jazzed up.

GNU/GUN when?

wonder if it's possible to 3D print a durable drop-in auto sear…

doubtful. all of the metal 3d printing I've seen is pretty brittle. just get a cheap milling machine from harbor freight.
most people are too retarded full auto anyway.

I think the exoskeleton is supposed to make it easier to swing around while firing.

is Vasquez a tranny?

This happens all the time. The reason why no one sees smart guns in actual production is because everyone who has ever held a gun in their hand or worked with any kind of electronics knows it's bullshit.

/k/ shat all over vid related last time.

I like how unrealistic king nigger (and all leftists) are

Stating that the opposite of obvious, demonstrable facts is the "real" truth (and only they are smart enough to see it) is their main way of discussing anything.

You can print in plastic or laser sintered metal. Plastic is not strong enough, its good for a rubber band gun and that's about it. Plastic guns last less than a 10 shots on average, and printed plastic guns last just a few shots. Laser sintered metal is just as strong as regular steel if done correctly, but the cost of a machine to do this is in the hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars. Not practical.

The part you show is extremely simple hobby mill work with a small steel block for a workpiece, you can get a hobby mill for less that $1000.

Yeah becouse regulations will work as they did ever in history.

I really feel sorry for this dumbfuck of a president.

He tries.

He really tries to forge some kind of legacy, but he knows that in 20 years he'll be called "The darkest of failures that came just before the Don".

Also add Angela Merkel, David Cameron, Barbara L. Spectre, George Soros, and all the other kike's minions on the list.
THEY MUST PAY

A hobby mill would even be overkill for it, a cheap file set and a hand drill would suffice.

Simple enough, find/make another product (like a power tool) that would also use the same sheer design. Thus allowing it to be widely available in hardware stores.

Lets just replace the hundreds of millions of regular firearms with more expensive, less practical, and more monitored ones. Yeah. People are totally going to willingly make that transition. Especially the gang bangers and career criminals who make up 80% of murderers.

This will be a good project to assign to the shitskins.

I was with a black kid from 3rd to 12th grade whose brother was named Chad, so pic -> cuck thing.

Gotta love that logic (typical emotional leftist sophistry). We should spend hundreds of millions or billions of dollars to save one or a handful of lives.

Because apparently resources are limitless and we shouldnt consider practicality, weigh options, or (god forbid) let the free market allocate those resources where they are most needed.

How is this device wrong or bad?

Already when we buy a gun they have our records. This device can help during a shooting and someone takes our guns so they cannot fire them.

Kojima is always on on top of these things. Too bad the world doesn't pay enough attention.

How far has sintering come in the past 10 years? It was starting to see widespread use about a decade ago in firearms and there were very mixed results. This was from high profile companies with expensive firearms ie Kimber and the sintered parts were not high stress. Small parts like safeties etc.
This was before 3D printing and was all pressure sintering. I've heard good things recently, but I'm pretty skeptical based on past experience and have heard that it only works with the retarded expensive machines like you mentioned.
Also, the piece in user's pic is just the housing. It's missing the actual autosear which will allows a AR15/M16 style semi-auto carbine to fire full-auto.

The four basic freedoms of firearms
The freedom to use the firearm as you wish, for any purpose including self-defense or hunting (freedom 0).
The freedom to study how the firearm works, and change it so it fires as you wish (freedom 1). Access to the schematics is a precondition for this.
The freedom to manufacture firearms so you can help your neighbor (freedom 2).
The freedom to manufacture copies of your modified versions to others (freedom 3). By doing this you can give the whole community a chance to benefit from your changes. Access to the schematics is a precondition for this.

GOVERNMENT SURPLUS "SMART" FIREARMS SHOULD NOT BE USED

There's no way this could be a slippery slope.

Imagine if some hackers worked with a gang and gave the locations of every gun, and therefore most officers in the country. It would be a war, that is definite.

kek

Well not him or the Cobras. But The Boss and everyone in MGS 1, 2 and 4 that you kill are trying to take down the ZOG, and you, a useful idiot kill them all.

If they banned "pre-existing" guns just imagine the black market demand that would surge for them.

Exactly.

Also, just like an iPhone, imaging the tracking capabilities possible with this type of tech. Not only are these guns now harder to use, but they can be traced.

If we are comparing this to phone and car tech, then there is a whole lot that can happen with surveillance.

Oh fuck.

I didn't read your post before I wrote

Now isn't that some shit.

being situationally aware is a good thing user, I get jumpy at shit too and I was never in the army but I work in detroit so I am zooming on adrenaline everytime some niggers tail me down a street

Wait a sec wouldn't the fingerprint activation be useless when the gun runs out of battery? What happens when the battery reaches its recharge cycle limit?
What if someone's fingertips get burned, will there be a way to recover functionality of the gun?

What happens if there's an EMP? Would that render all the guns useless?

Maybe. Maybe that's a feature, not a bug.

You think they care? Obongo would be happy if every gun could suddenly break or malfunction, adding useless shit like this will only make it even easier for a gun to be useless when it is needed. Would not be surprised if they have emps around just to shut down the guns when they want to and all they have to do is go and arrest the person they want.

Those people are fools.

You can't buy heavy gauge, stainless, sheet metal AK lowers.
You also can't easily carve a billet lower.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Some people forget that the defining feature of the AK is that

it is specifically designed to be easy to build

by anyone with basic machining tools.

This is some Metal Gear Solid shit right here.

Nuggets used to be inexpensive; that was their best quality.

oy vey goy! it's perfectly okay to not be a capitalist and make your own way! let's just give you what we think you need, goyim! You should've have a problem with that, do you goy?

If you suck bad enough at life that you let someone take your gun away its probably a good thing that it gets used against you.

The LEOs here might be using those, soon. In order to prevent those with artificial hearts, who can easily take pepper spray, from being tazered, though I am assuming the tazer will be replaced or only used if, somehow, they know that the person does not have an artificial heart.
Is there an image or archive of the thread? This net doesn't look very effective, but hopefully there can be some use to nets.

bump

What a retarded discourse lol.

Where is this false gun violence narrative coming from?

[x]Firearm homicides at lowest point in many decades
[x]Mass shootings have not increased in frequency or severity in the last 20 years
[x]Spikes in support for gun rights when bush took office(9/11) and when obama took office(he gon' take er gunz) followed by our current state of deadlock.
[*]Gun suicide rate increasing with the increase in guns after bush and obama and concealed carry until now the majority of suicides are middle age white people.

Does that mean MEME MAGIC will make Senator Armstrong real one day?
Neomachines Son!

Don't you see that the reason the government wants to be able to track down your guns and turn them off remotely is for your own good?

Why do you even want guns anyways? Only the government should have guns.

If we can just save ONE life. ANY price is worth it.

Stalin killed on 80 million people but the USSR was a "gun free" society, think of all the lives SAVED.

What we need is a saying. Something which would not sound out of place in the mouth of one of the founding fathers while still being relevant today. I propose this:

"Any man who proposes that they have a right to arms while you don't has ill intentions towards you."

"A man with a gun talking to a man with a gun is partnership. A man with a gun talking to a man with no gun is slavery."

"No good king fears his citizens' swords, thus no good king has reason to take them away."

Come on, I know you can come up with some.

I came up with some inside your moms rectum last night son.

Be great if they implemented the same measures on their military weapons so that ISIS would stop "stealing" them.

Hey, every member of Congress got some big money from all those war contracts. Sure, most of the equipment was shit and 9000x more expensive than it should have been, but it was really hard to ship any of it back. It was heavy.

why the fuck am I "sintering" fucking metal?
its easier to just mill out a forged piece of steel and heat treat it

Let me one up that: Guns will fail if "excess testosterone" is detected in the blood, since that indicates that the gun was fired at a time where the owner of the gun was feeling aggressive or otherwise stressed, and this means that he wasn't acting rationally.

Eventually the testosterone limit will be lowered so only women and people on hormone treatment can actually fire guns.

Never buy from any company that actually starts making these firearms, even if they still make other "dumb" firearm. Even if they only make the "smart" ones to sell to specific controlled major LEOs

Any company that cooperates is selling us out.

Fully expecting Freedom Group to cooperate

Also same shit with cars that detect "tiredness" etc etc. Just fucking buy something else even if that means a two year old car

Politicians won't admit that guns don't kill people; niggers kill people.

Complete lunacy.

bicycles are for faggots

slow as shit and you look like a raging homo

The false gun violence narrative is present because of the explosive media response to mass shootings, which are becoming more frequent compaired to the last 20 years.

All he wants are guns that break easily, or maybe even can be remotely deactivated by Obama commandos.

If these guns were so smart they'd disproportionately kill niggers.. Oh wait, they already do!

How long before we go full MGS4 with ID tagged guns, soldiers, and even civilians?

Nah. MGS is about nuke propaganda.
Every game is about stopping the bad guys from using nukes. Nukes are a fucking hoax, they dont exist. Nukes are one aspect of the jewish globablism that you describe. Not gonna do your homework for you. Kojima is paid faggot for jews to make games about how nukes are real, but it turns out you will never see a nuke explode ever.

All citizens carry IDs. All soldiers wear tags. All guns have serial numbers. All video games are retarded.

Fuck off you nutter.

But not all mass shootings. Coverage varies.

Hey if Obama loves smart guns so much let him resupply the entire military and police forces with his wonderful smart guns.

I can guarantee you no regular folks will want any of them.

bump

300 children getting accidentally killed by firearms.

how about all the thousands of children that drown in personal swimming pools? But no, nobody cares about the Assault-swimming pools that even kill more children. He He He.

was a response to

fucking kikeriders

I hate this faggot so fucking much. The old, "What if we could save one life" argument? And it'll only cost $100 billion dollars to replace every cop's gun in the country?
Good for you, shithead, how many lives could you have saved if you used that money WISELY?

Except of course that equipment malfunction will inevitably COST lives and be written off by this evil monkey fuck as, "Inevitable growing pains", while the liberals say, "Its only fair that a few cops die to balance things out"
10/10.
Obama usually does NOT get me mad.

When is this fucking ape man getting out of The Black House?

Also this is retarded in every way.

(checked)

if you can, grab the FOSSCAD megapack linked here there are several gun designs that blow the liberator out of the water.

BOOM

My problem isn't the receiver, it's the barrel. Good luck making your own rifle barrel without a $10k+ CNC gundrilling lathe.

(checked)
When I look at the net launcher, I can only imagine this is some weirdo's fetish to get netted by anime grills.

Plastic guns last less than a 10 shots on average, and printed plastic guns last just a few shots.
This is true for printed barrels and chambers. If you aren't using plastic for the barrel, chamber, and bolt(if it requires one) then your gun will last a lot longer. The real question about drop in sears is how much pressure they are under. I don't know exactly how they function, but considering that they are probably part of the FCG they shouldn't be taking any considerable pressure.

SKS innawoods time now, tbqh fam.