Jeb guarenteed to get nomination as he connects with the common man

twitter.com/JebBush/status/726240071888691201

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jZgch
twitter.com/JebBush/status/726241276446658562
archive.is/fJjKd
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
nytimes.com/2016/04/28/us/politics/transcript-trump-foreign-policy.html?_r=0
jta.org/2016/03/21/news-opinion/politics/trump-abandons-talk-of-israel-neutrality-wins-cheers-from-aipac
israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=32049
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/269806-trump-ill-be-neutral-on-israel-and-palestine
archive.is/xsEJJ
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
twitter.com/JebBush/status/723627891120971776
archive.is/qOdQl
digitaljournal.com/sports/donald-sterling-blacks-treated-like-dogs-in-israel/article/382384
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PUT DOWN THE GUN YEB

Jebeb al Babush

JEB NO STOP

I'm convinced Jeb is going to kill himself at some point within this year. It was memed hard enough, after all.

Forever immortalized before he could delete it.

archive.is/jZgch

Who the fuck is dwayne wade?

Columba's bull

A famous basketball player from the Miami Heat. Jeb is from Florida (for the most part) and thus him fucking this up is rather embarrassing.

I do believe he is a member of an athletic ensemble famous for its exploits in the basketballring

super edgy sage m8

What ya slidin', Rabbi?

Hence why I chided you for not knowing how to do a simple search. I mean really.

Watcha talking about goy?

He's still got it!

wew

Don't bothet. He's different from us sheep as he's not part of the System.

Americans from all parts of the world are welcome in our Judeo-Christian tradition :^)

Every time I see this picture, I can't help but see that yellow part as a star. I know it's not but still. I've been here too long.

lol he spelled it wrong twice.

Regardless of your opinion of Trump, he singlehandedly emasculated Jeb in front of the entire country and torpedoed his campaign. If it weren't for Trump, Jeb would still be the frontrunner and Ted "Israel First" Cruz would be playing the role as outsider. Every freedom-loving American is in debt to Trump's incredible work.

Sorry didn't mean to sage, have a bump

Op is a God send

Top kek. Shit keeps getting better.

twitter.com/JebBush/status/726241276446658562
archive.is/fJjKd

I think Jeb's done if that basketballamerican makes a joke out of it

fucking niggers

The play-offs are going on it seems which means this will probably make the news since Miami is in the play-offs as well.

The funny thing is, he still misspelled it the second time. But only because Wade retarded nog mom did too.

It's "Dwyane".

you sound mad

I love how everyone is making fun of him. Trump must be using all of his restraint not to make fun of Jeb for this. This is Trump's hardest test yet.

At least I'm not a cuck like you
Get back to netflix, goy

I miss shitting on Jeb constantly.

Holy Lel; suicide is the only answer.

Shameful.

Checked.

Top kek. And a shill appears. Go away yeb.

Top cuck. And a Trumpstein shitposter appears. Go away Jared.

Who should we vote for chaim?

This works better only if the mother is an actual kike since–you know, Judaism is spread through the mother.

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

(((AMERICA))) FIRST

"Israel, our great friend and the one true democracy in the Middle East has been snubbed and criticized by an administration that lacks moral clarity. Just a few days ago, Vice President Biden again criticized Israel, a force for justice and peace, for acting as an impatient peace area in the region. President Obama has not been a friend to Israel. He has treated Iran with tender love and care and made it a great power. Iran has, indeed, become a great, great power in just a very short period of time, because of what we've done. All of the expense and all at the expense of Israel, our allies in the region and very importantly, the United States itself."

That's right. And Ivanka is an actual Kike, since she converted to Orthodox Judaism. Halakhically, she is considered to be Jewish.

This is Orthodox Judaism 101, by the way. Why don't you stupid midget/pol/ Trump shitposters know this stuff?

Yet wants to charge israel for military protection.

Wants to pull out of or dismantle NATO [EU next I'd bet].

Wants to be neutral with israel and Palestine, which is normally a death sentence for any GOP politician.

So tell me. Who should I vote for?

The keks keep coming.

No, Dwayne's illiterate mother spelled it wrong.

Sure thing, Shavante.

Trump abandons Talk of Israel Neutrality, wins Cheers from AIPAC Crowd
jta.org/2016/03/21/news-opinion/politics/trump-abandons-talk-of-israel-neutrality-wins-cheers-from-aipac

(((AMERICA))) FIRST

"Israel, our great friend and the one true democracy in the Middle East has been snubbed and criticized by an administration that lacks moral clarity. Just a few days ago, Vice President Biden again criticized Israel, a force for justice and peace, for acting as an impatient peace area in the region. President Obama has not been a friend to Israel. He has treated Iran with tender love and care and made it a great power. Iran has, indeed, become a great, great power in just a very short period of time, because of what we've done. All of the expense and all at the expense of Israel, our allies in the region and very importantly, the United States itself."

basketball is pretty cool honestly

Fuck off. Niggerball is for niggers and nigger-worshipping cucks.

Nobody fucking cares that a 7 foot tall nigger can slam dunk on a 10 foot net. Gas yourself, nigger-lover.

Why do you hate (((America)))?

When will you answer the question schlomo?

Filtered for being a nigger.

Answer the question. Why do you hate (((America)))?

"My friendship with Israel is stronger than any other candidate's. I want to make one thing clear: I want to strike a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians. It is what I aspire to do. Peace is possible, even if it is the most difficult agreement to achieve. As far as I understand, Israel is also interested in a peace deal. I'm not saying I'll succeed, or even that an agreement between Israel and the Palestinians is within reach, but I want to try. But in order for an agreement to happen, the Palestinians need to show interest. It's a little difficult to reach an agreement when the other side doesn't really want to talk to you."
israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=32049

Trump added that the biggest obstacle between Israel and Palestine making amends is the cycle of hatred between both factions. "You have one side in particular growing up and learning that 'these are the worst people, these are the worst people, etc, etc.' I was with a very prominent Israeli the other day and he said it's impossible because the other side has been trained from the time they're children to hate Jewish people. I'm going to give it a shot."
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/269806-trump-ill-be-neutral-on-israel-and-palestine

It's babby's first election, isn't it?
Everything we have hinges on Trump doing the right thing once he gets there but in all my many elections I haven't been this optimistic about a candidate.
Either best ruse in decades or legit.

He'll never answer the question. Ever since the foreign policy speech, the shills have been in over drive. I can't wait for the general election since they'll go into full "shill for Hillary" mode. Some of them already have to hilarious results.

Seeing how obviously mentally retarded he is, his salvation might be that he isn't even conscious of how much of a failure he is.

Actually they already started that.
Two threads that didn't last 10 minutes thanks to mods was full-on "Vote for Hillary b/c acceleration-ism" and "Vote for Hillary because she will weaken the ZOG in America"

His own Mom disowned him on live television while he was campaigning for President.

Jeb will always pussy out

I am no NatSoc, but you would have to be a braindead fucking moron to think Hillary would weaken ANY global control structure.

She is one of them for sure.

Totally ruthless, completely without conscience and adheres to no moral code outside of Do What Is Best For Hillary.

A vote for Hillary would be a vote for a shot of methamphetamine steroid NZT into the veins of the ZOG/NWO/144-4

Makes you wonder why it was deleted, right?

Hillary Clinton just spent a million dollars on paid shills.

this is where it is coming from.

archive.is/xsEJJ

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

>twitter.com/JebBush/status/723627891120971776
LOL

JEWB BUSH!

"Israel must be wiped off the face of the Earth." - Donald J. Trump

inb4

what is this meme?
archive.is/qOdQl

Most people really don't know you can have multiple tabs/screens open watching ALL social media accounts.

They just ignore mentioning things like Holla Forums because everytime they talk about it it makes them look stupid.

Brace for more.

A lot of things can be said for most people.

does the y be silent?

this thread is for guaca bowl e but i couldn't find a good degeneracy thread

is there any question that circumcision is degeneracy when it's combined with ear-circles, piercing, dreadlocks, and all that shit on this woman?

JEB! MEMES FOR EVERYONE

This guy's real father.

jeb is a race traitor. he might as well say he's a marxist.

and "conservatives" were supposed to vote for him?

we don't even have real politics anymore. it's just a show. unless trump saves us.

Goodness gracious. And they expect this to work too.

PLEASE CLAP

looks like a family from the kabbutz

NBA IS A JEWISH LEAGUE

that fucker don sterling made up that whole scripted phone conversation with his tranny boyfriend so he could sell his clippers team for hand over fist, it was a hoax. NBA is a jewish hoax. neger in pajamas throwing a ball around wearing slave names on their back.
TOTAL GYPSYISM neger ball jugglers.

Just when I thought he could not give more lolz…

Turtle stacker to the rescue.

This is massive trigger inducing sound bite right here.
could put this on automobile stereo on repeat and just drive around in car triggering niggers everywhere.

its so pathetic.
this guy needs to apologize for trying to cast all these demons on these people.
Jesus is the Christ.
not jorge el jeb busho.

He's a well known celebrity, retard. Even if you don't follow niggerball it's hard not to know who he is.

Don Sterling fabricated the television phone conversation with his tranny g/f.
It was all recorded in a sound studio and scripted, it was a ploy for him to create hype for his basketball team. He sold the team for 2billion if not mistaken, made a killing. the jews made sure to take care of on of their own, and he played his part in hyping up anti-racist crap.

jewsmedia said he was a white man, but sterling is and always will remain the eternal jew.

actual screen shot, so pathetic and effeminate.
these demons cannot stop
germans will help them be stopped.

Jeb please don't become an hero, we love yo even though we are mean to you most of the time.

it doesn't help that his name is spelled in a complete nonsensical fashion.

I think Sterling was gettin some bad PR. He did some shady stuff with LA real estate at some point and probably ran afoul of Magic Johnson at some point who is becoming quite the power player with his recent takeover of the LA Dodgers.

digitaljournal.com/sports/donald-sterling-blacks-treated-like-dogs-in-israel/article/382384

Also this part wasn't mentioned till the whole thing blew over that part of the LEAKED TAPES had a part missing.

Sterling: "It's the world. You go to Israel, the blacks are just treated like dogs."
Stiviano: "So you have to treat them like that too?"
Sterling: "The white Jews– there's white Jews and black Jews, do you understand?"
Stiviano: "And are the black Jews less than the white Jews?"
Sterling: "A hundred percent."
Stiviano: "And is that right?"
Sterling: "It isn't a question– we don't evaluate what's right or wrong, we live in a society. We live in a culture. We have to live within that culture."
Later, Stiviano compares Sterling's racist views to those of Adolf Hitler:
Stiviano: "It's like saying, 'Let's just persecute and kill all of the Jews.'"
Sterling: "Oh, it's the same thing, right?"
Stiviano: "Isn't it wrong? Wasn't it wrong then? With the Holocaust? And you're Jewish, you understand discrimination."
Sterling: You're a mental case. You're really a mental case. The Holocaust, we're comparing with–"
Stiviano: "Racism! Discrimination!"
Sterling: "There's no racism here."

It is not known if Sterling, who is Jewish, has ever been to Israel.

Also, current commissioner Adam Silver is probably gay. If you look at him and some of his mannerisms, it seems like he's an east coast white collar fab fag jew who has at least two circles of friends he does cocaine with.

He was groomed for the position for many years by David Stern and also has experience at working in movies at the top level of production for various movies affiliated with the NBA.

I agree it is a Jewish league but I think the Sterling hatred was they got pissed at him for something or how he was perceived and knowing he wouldn't go willingly they put something out there (that'd been known for a long time) but relentlessly attacked him via the media until he said to himself it was worth it to sell.

A great orator delivers his message with a cadence that begets spontaneous applause. This faggot doesn't believe a word out of his own fucking mouth and I've suspected for a long time, his daddy made him run.

Its like the person who was typing up his birth certificate was going really fast and got the spots of two letters mixed up.

Its like if someone messed up the name Jim as "Jmi" but for some reason didnt bother to fix it.

In one of the interviews he did during that whole process he literally said black people don't take care of each other once they achieve success like jews do. The media didn't make a big deal of it of course because he was supposed to be a "white" guy. Also it was hilarious when he called magic johnson a degenerate for having aids.

He is too autistic to care. If he were 20 years younger he would be playing vidya instead of with guac.

You slipped up and exposed yourself as an outsider right here, Murray.

Witnessed

Does it feel bad?

All sports are shit unless you are actually playing the game.
Grown men obsessing over niggers running around is what has destroyed civilization.

usually hippies are against circumcision. Healthy eating, anti globalization, and anti-circumcision are the only things hippies got right.

holy shit, none of his kids look like him. He really IS a cuck!