Is this faggotry?

So basically I love the feeling of stuff up my ass - upon several occasions I have put a condom on a carrot and shoved it up my ass and fapped. I have even messaged people on kik talking dirty shit etc. but once i stop fapping I look back in disgust and genuinely feel that im not gay. I have had a serious girlfriend and am attracted to women. Any advice? Am I a faggot? pic kind of related, not me though.

Always use traffic cones to mark exposed man holes.

does she peg you bro?

Yes

Emphasis on had. Only started the faggot dirty talk, which makes me cringe thinking about it, after it ended. I took it badly, cause I know she was BS'ing me about 'how busy she was'.

That's the definition of faggotry,user.

See pic related

well shit that sucks, i dont fuckin wanna be plus I like pussy, like tits, just like the feeling of stuff in my ass.

A lot of straight guys do like it.

1) Your sphincter is full of nerve endings, hence very sensitive to stimulation.
2) Prostate massage feels good.
Stuffing your butt doesn't make you gay.
Pics related, any self-respecting man is jelly he can't ride all these vegetables like that (unless he can, in which case he is blessed).

Until you start craving cock and follow through, makes you at most bicurious.

Makes you a faggot. Stop being a pussy.

What forms does it take btw? Just talking dirty about what-if or straight out ERP?

buy a dildon't that dosen't look like a peepee then

Its gone to the point where ive said that i would sit on his cock that type of thing
I suppose im kind of bicurious although i am not attracted to men at all

>>>/cuteboys/

Well.
You have a cock so you know it's awesome.
You've put things up your butt so you know it's awesome.
They are natural allies. It only makes sense you fantasize about taking a cock.
Just stop being disgusted about it and having post-fap regrets, it's pathetic.
And get a proper dildo or other sex toy.

Ok now THAT gay nigga.

Are you still here OP?
Where do you get these fags you talk to? Do you just talk to them once, fap and stop talking to them afterwards?

Op, if you feel that you are not heterosexual, then why are you ashamed? Also, whatever you are, this shame is caused by not conforming to your to either your, or societies standards, you need to embrace your reality.

get blacked

Some fucking size difference. Also solid ass on that white boi.

sure but try it the day after a black guy gets shot by a white

….huh?

This. There is no shame in wanting dick. Stop denying your emotions and just take it up your boypussy already.

OP is a homosexual… go figure.

what the hell is pic two supposed to be? I'd really like to know… I think I might like it.

looks like a cock ring/prostate massager by the shape - either that or a fancy toilet roll holder…

get hate fucked boi!

AFAIK it's a combination of a cock ring and a buttplug. Put your cock, then your balls through the little hoop, plug up, go to town.

…right… Dubs for truth… I guess?

Thanks a lot.

There's nothing faggoty about wanting to feel pleasure OP.
In fact, that makes you even manlier. Stick more things up your ass.

Is this why roadworks take so long?

Bumping for this OP. I'm asking because I would maybe like to try and figure out a way for you and me to engage in dirty talk such that it would not leave you feeling guilty after we masturbate together. I don't know how but I'd just like to give it a shot. Only problem might be means of communication but I suppose at least steam could work? Please, shoot me an email OP, or at least let me know if you're not interested. I would normally create just an ordinary disposable email but that might not last long enough / I'll be afk for a few hours. So just contact me via this one.

I dont think sticking things up your ass makes you feel, although i would never try it. With that said i do think you OP, specifically are gay. You just sound like you are making excuses for your gayness.

I meant makes you gay

Sure you did, user. The Freudian slip never lies. As for if the act of anal penetration makes you inherently gay, no it does not. I and medical science would agree with There are clusters of nerve endings around and just inside the anus, and prostate massage can lead to a hands-free orgasm.

Putting things in your ass feels good. Thats all. If you don't like men you arnt gay. If you like both genders to any degree you are bi.

Thats all.

I like girls much more than men but i really enjoy shoving things into my ass. If I could find a decent BF i would totes let him fuck me but for the most part I like girls way more than I do men. I almost dislike men for the most part.

Complete the circle; Try a dick.

Congratumation you're now officially a faggot.

What if you claimed you were gay because you did this and then some gay guys said they don't buy it. They'll say "that doesn't make you gay"!

Anal stimulation doesn't make you gay. It is of course on the way to gay.

Penis in anus = homo (no two ways about it)

Come on OP, you know you want to.

as far as i'm concerned, you have to be attracted to men to be gay.

Beside of the fact that you're the OP and thus a faggot to begin with: It's normal. Don't worry about that.

who cares if it's gay, it feels amazing especially if you master the prostate technique

Also OP, with regard to you not/being a homo,what about transgirls or crossdressers?
Not to say liking them would necessarily make you bi. Just might be interesting.