Prolapse? 😳

yep. tasty with ketchup

Gross :(

Sauce my man

that's quite disgusting

Rite? Ty! 😵😵😲😷😷🤒🤕

she's gorgeous 9/10

dump more please

Cute, nice curls. The girl looks okay too.

she looks dirty and useless, those kind of animals are all scream and no act. also i guess she bites during sex, disguisting.
is that your mother next to her?

kek
Dude, that post was so Butthurt Dweller that it deserves a fucking award, and I'm not even being ironic. Have a plaque!

platinum mad

Since you asked so nicely

I hit that like a nailgun on plyboard

I was just looking for a thread to cringe up.
Here's my weekly diary post on Holla Forums.
1o/6/2769 slept 17somethng-oooo. nightmares are worse than ever, invading my waking more and more. Really should not be hungry after eating great food. before o43o finished th tom sum and cola w/ bread, hard to use my damned mug w/o th handle but replacements are $1o in th mall, everythng is jacked up worse nw than in th hyperinflation. Accidentally slept from like 13-192oish, dressed and walked quickly, got there 2ooo, mat was playing at a full table so I went to sit next to jade, he had to point out a chair for me again, I’m being to hard on myself but I feel so fucking incompetent all th fucken time. They were in a game, jade asked how I was, I can’t explain, asked how much his shrink is, he said to get a trust to pay for th first 1o, didn’t really get to talk to him after that, he was busy w/ richard & his gf & her brother, ewen asked me to buy boosters so I did, 2$15 15 card boosters, he said to get th 5th down on th 3rd row, that one had a $6o foil mythic, jade put it in a sleeve & in his bag, he left w/ it, should sell it, I nw have too many cards to hold in th box, everyone else has lives going on, jade is back in his cage & had 3 job interviews since richard last saw him, had a trial he has been working at this wk, but if he gets another job on monday he’ll swap, richard said jade is ‘fucking’ getting back together with Kosh.
I feel so fucken hollow. Later julian & amie showed up, amie askedif I wanted to move in with them, I agreed, mat has plans going and amie wanted to get her sister a bf so she asked mat and mat played her of to vincent who mat wanted to get laid, mat & jade spent awhile arguing about netflix & petrol money while amie & mat seat swapped so he could ask me to move in, I tried to keep up conversation w/ her but I was also still ina game w/ richard’s group, I need to u my interaction w/ them. After 22, as ewen, walt & aaron & his crew had to go, I talked to mat alittl, mat had already eaten mcd so I stalled to see if anyone else wanted to go but when jade & julians game ended rich & julian decided that was it, so amie asked if I wanted a ride, I stalled seeing if we were doing anythng else, mat was supposed to get a ride w/ us but he was late so I asked about it, amie answered but I couldn’t hear her, then she explained she was eavesdropping in his plan, so I trusted that & we went w/o him, no idea how that went. In bed 23oo.

i want you to film you going up to her and hugging her and telling that you love her
perhaps the GETs are on my side

dolly-chan.pw/