European Union Military Police Rehearses For Civil War In Germany

EU is training African niggers to quell any dissent IN European soil fearing unrest and civil war.

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/29/european-union-military-police-rehearses-civil-war-germany/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h88i3
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/soldiers-shout-bang-bang-during-6193613
youtube.com/watch?v=myPhsRbBWSI
endchan.xyz/pol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. This reminds me of the swedes giving marksmen training to refugees

it's like they want the Germans to have it easy.

Not even subtle

God damn eurocucks DO SOMETHING!

Sanity has really been lost to a scary, incredible amount.

Swedes are gonna swede.

At least we don't have to feel guilty when we finally kill all these traitorous politicians.

looks like the real turner diaries will be in europe

/r/ing videos of troops shouting *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

This

Do something or be delegated to the dust bin of history.

I think we may have fucked up my using the meme magic too much with "cuck".

Slide thread. OP's picture is of soldiers from the African Union, hence the picture name and the U.A bandanas on their arms.

If anyone in this thread had actually bothered to open the article they would have seen a picture of the EU military police being trained which is comprised of whites, mostly.

archive.is/h88i3

I can't find any videos at all on live leaks or you tube with tags ,Dutch/Army/Shortages/Training

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/soldiers-shout-bang-bang-during-6193613

but have this

Isn't it a good thing for the European Union to protect its citizens regardless of situation?

Why can't people protect themselves?? Why does the "STATE" have to do it for them??

no you fucking idiot. this is to keep the whites of europa from retaliation.

Bro speak the "language" of the person you are trying to persuade

If the free citizens were actually "ABLE" to defend themselves in a meaningful way , That would free up resources that would otherwise be used on public security

[Infrastructure/Health/Schooling]

also it would lower taxes and allow people more finance that could be used for impulse buys which drive the economy.

Because that would lead to decentralization and less governance possible by the government. The citizens subject itself to the state, in return the state does its best to bring prosperity to its citizens.

The EU is unique as it tries to decentralize individual European countries to embrace itself for a more widespread economy that is inevitable with the globalisation that occurs for economic prosperity. Overall it does a good job at it if it comes to matters like education and health care which it is easier to maintain a standard in than economic policies.

People can't effectively defend themselves from terrorist or foreign attacks, that is why you have a military. As it is European countries their militaries are in a sad state, though they will still roll over any country that is not US in a conventional war when combined. Which would explain the lack of budget going towards the military, most European countries invest 1-1.8% of GDP, while in the US this figure was I believe around 4.5%.

The only ones I see 'retaliate' in Europe are Muslim jihadists. To what should people even retaliate? To Merkel her policies? Well go blame the German population who kept her and her party in office.

Sending a bunch of muslims, arabs, and blacks to quell European unrest that's going to happen because of muslims, arabs, and blacks.

This will likely feed the conspiracy trolls that seriously believe the UN could police America when SHTF as if we're not going to be in an ethnic and anti-government blood bath if we collapsed to that point. Not enough troops in the world to squash that shit. Plus it's ten times easier shooting foreigner occupiers than your own people wearing the fatigues.

I guaranfuckingtee you that a German mililtia, or any European peoples for that matter, would hands down defeat any trained military force from black and middle eastern countries while on their own soil. Not even a contest.

Smells like panic over Brexit.

Unfunny.

What an astounding level of ignorance and stupidity. You do realise that Merkel is both the leader of Germany's supposed 'Conservative' party and a liar who betrayed her people on policies she was elected to execute?

it's getting a little rapey…
more rapey than usual.

This is scariest article ever. EU is fucking CrAXy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is the state bring prosperity to its citizens when they import a massive amount of foreigners that do not even have a basic level of education and totally different cultural values.
The state (in that sense the media apparatus and the politicians + industry) are trying to sell of this move as a influx of highly educated, skilled and needed workers which is not that case.
Which will result in a lack of trust and other mechanisations (terrorism being the most obvious one) that are certainly not beneficial to the nation.

That is the shit i cant wrap my head around, it doesnt make any fucking sense to me, other than preserve the interests of some rich motherfuckers.

In polls her party still fares well. If the German people want an alternative they're free to do so democratically for an alternative. This is what it means to live in a democracy. Revolt against the government will not bring stability or prosperity and will only bring chaos.

Of course this is not entirely the case. Ineptness and people who profit from the situation regarding illegals are to blame.

But how will a revolt improve the situation? People revolted in Syria against Assad and look what it bought them. Besides that the standard of living is fine in Europe so many people don't have any will or desire to participate in something that is likely doomed to fail, and will lower their standard of living for nothing.

What kind of fucking retarded answer is that?
WHo is talking about a fucking revolt? I m just ripping your retarded comment to shreds that our states or the EU in general is competent. THey are fucking morrons and they do not deserve any trust at all. You sound like someone that likes the utopic idea of a good state that takes care of its citizens which is not the case in reality. In reality it is a shitshow and the interest of the broad masses are no longer taken care of instead you see more dicking sucking of the "elite". WHich is not really an elite but they got a shitload of money and arent fucking retarded like most of the other goyim.

They are competent in what they do if you look at all the benefits they give. Less trade regulations in the EU. General health standards on products. Health standards for hospitals. Educational standards. People aren't just limited to one country anymore and the EU is a great force that helps European countries adapt to the changing environment. An environment where European nations aren't at the top anymore as it was before the second world war. The EU is a must if European countries want to compete with China and USA.

Of course in politics corruption in the end is unavoidable as is party politics (regarding acceptance of donations). The amount of control that the citizens have over the EU should therefore change, as it has become apparant that in the last decade the EU become more and more of a political organ instead of just an economical one. It should be natural that citizens have more influence on the state of affairs.

With multiculturalism, it is impossible to take a stance that pleases both spectrums. There is a big part of the population that is very much pro open borders (as is evidenced by the way these people vote) while there is also a big part of the population who want nothing to do with it and finds it terrible. In the end though I believe that multiculturalism is inevitable, the intermixing that of cultures happens naturally as nationalism loses its meaning in an economic climate where globalism and adaptability are of utmost importance.

A revolt of any kind would not halt this proces from happening 100 or 200 years down the line it will just create temporary chaos and destruction that nobody would benefit from.

It's just like the fucking Turner Diaries:

My first thought was that they were robbers. Robberies of this sort had become all too common since the Cohen Act, with groups of Blacks forcing their way into White homes to rob and rape, knowing that even if their victims had guns they probably would not dare use them.
Then the one who was guarding me flashed some kind of card and informed me that he and his accomplices were "special deputies" for the Northern Virginia Human Relations Council. They were searching for firearms, he said.
I couldn't believe it. It just couldn't be happening. Then I saw that they were wearing strips of green cloth tied around their left arms. As they dumped the contents of drawers on the floor and pulled luggage from the closet, they were ignoring things that robbers wouldn't have passed up: my brand-new electric razor, a valuable gold pocket watch, a milk bottle full of dimes. They were looking for firearms!

As a Czech I wish my black brothers (cus slavs = niggers of wrong color) good luck.

1. It is somehow really ironic that you point out chaos and destruction and therefore advocate stability whereas mass immigration of 3rd worlders will lead to exactly that. The rise of ultraright win parties and a polarisation of the people in those nations leading to rightwing and leftwing extremism which is the exact opposite of what are you arguing for. NOt even accounting for other various psychological effects.
2.There is a not even fine line between free movement and somehow open borders opposed to reckless mass immigration.
That is like saying you should consume a glass of wine each day because it has some health beneficials and then you buy 4 packs of the cheapest tetrapack wine that you jugg down in 15mins and call it "healthy".

3.The need to be competetive is certainly need fullfilled by cheap as fuck labour and declining wages. The edge western nations have is by high quality products and high tech +education, not by importing people that do not even fullfill the requirements for a elementary school test.

So if we look at this whole scenario realistically what will happen is this:

People getting paid less and less while running faster in the hamster wheel while at the same time we ref up mass immigration of people that do not fit into this society with various tools of manipulation and when shit hits the fan nobody knew that those people arent what they were shilled for.
YOu have a totally distorted view on what is acutally happening and the feel good shit that you think is going to happen. You should talk to some people that have experience of this crap or live next to an asylum center. I even talked to a guy that has a small company getting already skilled native people with a trade some extra education and he told me that they cut his funds in favour of getting immigrants some basic education.

Yep

And kikes have been moving all their shit out of Europe for decades now towards Asia/Middle East. SHTF incoming

Don't be so dramatic.

When I think of what a World State would look like, I'd always imagined third-world militias being unleashed on first world populations to rape and massacre for the wonderful empire of Human Rights. Whelp, reality is outpacing fantasy again.

just a coincidence

Jesus fuckng christ.

great

Europeans and western civilization are a warrior culture through and through. Make the shitskins remember who conquered the world and why.

This, All I want to be is a brewer but I would welcome a light skirmish or raid every once in a while to stop life from becoming too boring

They are for fighting in African countries, no?

Whatever region the ZOG thinks needs stabilising.

Well, there is a slight possibility that Russia isn't ZOG and Putin does seem moderately concerned with multiculturalism in Europe. If that's the cases, then there does seem to be some sort of counter measure in place when it comes to an EU organized African invasion of Europe… hopefully…

Friend, Russia is ZOG

Thank you user I was concerned for a moment there.

Reminds me of the occupation of Rhineland with African troops.

It's most likely for subduing other muds in African countries, but i can see them being used in Europe as well.

Nothing they have done so far indicates that they are not ZOG. Putin is a political child of Kissinger and Eltsin.

1: A defective or inept governing body that doesn't serve the people their interest will always lead to chaos and destruction. Revolutions come with a big cost if you've read history books, I believe with modern technology this might be even more brutal than in the past. It's not hard to make equipment if you know how to and the information is widespread. You won't find it on the first google link but if you browse a bit around tor you'll find military manuals explaining in great detail the physics around making effective explosive devices.

2: I'm not advocating mass immigration, it is one the EU policies that is in place and is completely self serving of the EU. Then again you have a large group of people who think the current state of affairs is compassionate and they think it is good.

3: The current economic state is shit anyway. Rises you see in indexes are based on nothing at all considering wages have stayed the same or even declined while inflation kept increasing. Starting salaries are lower in my country, the Netherlands, than they were 15 years ago.

There are indeed very large issues. It doesn't look like the incompetents that are in the EU will solve them, or are even able to solve these issues in the first place (namely economic ones). For the EU to have large influence with economic issues it needs even more power, people in the current time have seen the ineptness of the EU, so the EU won't gain power. This means the EU can't push for a strict policy while everyone is sharing the same currency which has disastrous consequences for countries in a shitty economic position such as Spain and Greece. In Spain the youth unemployment (15-24) is over 50%. It doesn't get a lot better beyond that. An entire generation is pretty much just missing out on job oppurtunities and climbing oppurtunities so they get forced to go from middle to lower class.

Naturally in countries such as the above unrest will be more felt than in countries that are still doing well. Though an uprising in a country, what benefit would it bring to the current sad state Europe is in except for more chaos and destruction? A large scale uprising will bring a lot of casualties, destroy a lot of institutions as well as needing to rebuild and a clear policy after the revolution has taken place.

Besides this I see no way for a revolution in modern time to take place. If you have an idea how one could be organized I would be glad to listen.

The point I'm trying to make is that the EU and Merkel are shit, but there is currently no alternative.

Despite the shitty picture the article does deserve some discussion. I don't think many are satisfied with the way the EU is handling this.

Sweden 2.0?

Funny enough the same shit also happened in the frog revolution.

Deep inside the Jews fear Europe.

Is more or less the actions of others that implies they may not be ZOG. The traitorous governments of the EU are openly mobilizing against European sovereignty while spouting anti-Russian/Putin sentiment. Whatever he is, he seems diametrically opposed to the EU, and the EU is obviously no friend of Europe

Germoney wtf are you doing

Eu is a fucking joke

They are two sides of the same shekel, Putin needs the west boogieman to keep Russian goyim in poverty and slavery, west needs Putin boogieman to increase military spending/psyops and ISIS boogieman to increase police state.

People here tend to forget that nation states don't exist for quite some time and that (((international elements))) can live and conduct their operations everywhere

The west doesn't need Russia for military spending. They rather want control of Russia through economic pressure and sanctions.

After all, 1.2% of GDP military spending that European nations do is nothing.

The EU is effective in hurting Russia's economic possibilities though, it is failing in controlling Russia. It is a long term plan, as long as the west their geopolitical power keeps expanding Russia can't do anything anyway. Russia will have to behave itself and adjust to western standards or they will keep facing economic pressure.

Russia today is no less ZOG than the Soviet Union was during the Cold War. The West vs Russia tension is all kikes pulling the strings.

Eurocucks are just that, cucks. They do not want to live, they deserve to die.

Eurocucks are shit and will always be shit until the day they die.

Ahaha, make no mistake you naive faggot, these troops are trained to strike down any opposing force that wants to liberate itself from the Soviet Monster.

They know what they are doing and they know that it causes people to eventually take up arms to fight for their freedom.

The kikes that run the EU. Their own traitors that sold them out to the kikes of the EU.

It's not that hard.

Putin only cares about Russia. Dividing NATO is good for Russia. Cutting one of 'Murrica main incomes is also good for Russia.

Expect him to give support to whatever want to revolt but the survival of Europe is not his main objective.

Me too, what country are you from? What do you brew?

Here you thought you were living in the beginning of science fiction movie, when in reality you're living in a dystopian novel, about to turn into a post-apocalyptic survival story.

But that's still on the "national" level. Who controls Russian central bank? Who controls it's private sector? Who controls it's politicians and therefore the state sector?

It's one of few countries in the world that can successfully pull complete autarky and isolationism, but it still tries to copy modern USA in everything (except expanding it's sphere of influence, because that's a no-no)

At best, you have two branches of the kike mafia competing for their share in the new global order. There is no genuine opposition at all. They all follow the same ideology and share the same values. Don't be fooled by cheap rhetoric.

At least during the Cold War there was some genuine tension, competing ideologies, and a much more serious division. Even if the topmost echelons worked for the same cause. Today they are trying to sell planes flying next to each other as some kind of tension. Pathetic.

Fixed that for you user

OP here… Actually I used a picture of the "peacekeeper" force in Cameroon, which are also their special forces.

It is simply meant to illustrate the type of people that are taking part in this exercise, as no actual pictures of the African units exist during the exercise the article mentions.

It doesn't have to be, user.

The Ami butthurt will be fucking fantastic

Isn't this perfect?
When we revolt we won't be fighting our white brothers but spooks instead.
Not to mention they are easier to deal with since they are, well, black.

Not OP, but I'm from Norway and like to brew cunt juice.

SALUTO CUBUM NECIS

AVE CUBUM NECIS

Trump losing would be a disaster and perhaps the final nail in the coffin for Europe. Sanders, Hillary, Cruz, Kasich etc are NWO stooges or useful idiots.

UK YES!

I wasn't even asking OP.

He's a kosher goy, the kosherest of all ZOG puppet candidates even.

If I were a Euro, I'd get my hands on a decent rifle illegally & start stockpiling ammo.
I'd also try to get (or make) some black powder, & keep the pipe & end-caps around to make pipe-bombs. The cannon fuse can be acquired online.

You have to be prepared to kill these imported soldiers at any time, like millions of Americans already are.
They are invaders, there is no moral problem with killing them…kill your politicians too.

Just pray that your national military does not turn traitor & sides with you, instead.

Found the kike

Fuck off marketer.

This gets priority.

Yeah that's a big problem. In all of Europe the military will probably side with the Zionist Occupied Government.

I posted that very gif here not long ago kek.

Get over it though, Trump is kosher shit.

Most Euro military forces have been gutted good and properly since the end of the Cold War. The biggest worry of a Euro civil war/unrest is probably American military intervention.

Checked the sad state of the catalog lately?

If Trump's in power, we'll kill the right people.

Feels damn good to live in a system that is so unwieldy not even the kikes can mobilize it fast enough to stop the red pill from spreading across the states.

Yes, it's the weekend so plenty of shitposters and shills out and about. Besides, at least trump has actual supporters and doesn't have to pay off shills.

To be honest it is just .22lr sport shooting. The very basic of marksmanship with a 5 kg impractical rifle.

So you don't mind that almost half the catalog is duplicate threads spamming a kosher fuck that's pushing off anything and everything of interest?

I guess that speaks volumes on where you stand.

Apparently that didn't keep him from hiring marketers to spam the fucking Internet.

Masamichi Amano - Theme of Big Fire

How are you Americans dealing with your nigger problem?

Because I am not noticing a thread of civil war in the old usofa.

Ignore the shills on both sides. No matter their place of origin, they're really just sad desperate people who feel helpless, and want to spread their feelings of inadequacy to everyone else.

[citation needed]

PURE COINCIDENCE

So you are upset that a popular candidate is getting the most buzz in non normalfag sites? Sounds more like a case of sour grapes than shilling.

but this is exactly the problem. I will be forced to hunt down subhumans in the streets like it's 100 years ago when our "craft of war" is at the level we could just glass them from halfway around the world. this kind of regression is completely counter-productive.

when our ancestors built castles they didn't just let the subhuman hordes through the gates to fight them in the streets. they used fucking cannons and other projectile weapons as their first line of defense.

letting these niggers circumvent our most advanced defensive measures and just show up at our doorstep, arbitrarily bringing the warfare down to their own archaic level completely defeats the purpose of any advances we made in the last few decades.

the express purpose of innovation was to not have to waste time and blood chucking spears in our own backyard, so forgive me if it pisses me off that this is where we're headed, even though we're one ICBM strike away from purging this filth for good.

Here's my take on Trump. Vote for him but I think we're going into a SHTF scenario regardless. Everything the kikes have been doing is pointing in that direction, and no I'm not talking about a simple economic crash. Trump is a good platform for redpilling others but not much more.

Put it this way, both the left and the right want him gone and FAST. That alone should tell you that he is the closest thing we will ever get to dragging ourselves out of this shit situation. People that cry shill at him just sounds like paid shills that are on Soro's bankroll. If you were in the UK I could see where you are coming from but the states have not fallen nearly as hard as the UK.

I don't think it's fair to use left vs. right because kikes play both sides of that coin. It's Jews and those that do their dirty work vs Whites. That's my reasoning for not caring too much about Trump, although I'm not going to say we shouldn't vote.

Foresight is a thing m8.

As a burger, we're actually in a far worse situation than Europe in regards to demographic change, even if you remove the illegals. We also have the issue of the common belief on both sides of the left/right coin that we're a nation of "immigrants", no matter where they come from. There are certain nations like France, that are worse off than us but we're up there in terms of being the most damaged.

Trump is our necessary triage that's going to buy us a few years to get ready for hopeful collapse

England, mainly want to stick to English ales, though I would like to make a wheat beer, some are tasty as fuck

Yea I'm not so sure they do based on all the attention he's getting. It's not even that Trump's policies are bad at face value but the kikes would never let it get to that point.

If anything they don't like his policies but see him a valuable tool for keeping false hope in the systems they control. At any rate, I see SHTF very very soon but that is just my intuition. Trump is a non-issue either way as long as we are preparing ourselves for the worst-case scenario and keeping focus on the Jew.

Fuck off you shit marketer.

Ha, we could actually hook up some time. I never once in my life had an ale though. Only pilsener.

Got any tips for a beginning brewer?

Check the sticky. Marine Corps doctrine link.

MOUT, learn strategy, operations, tactics.

Small unit tactics aren't really a think you can learn by reading about them I feel, sure it helps, but you need to actually practise them.

Which country you from lad? Couldn't tell you much as I'm in the same boat though I've recently got myself a job in a Brewery. I'll say this though, cleanliness is everything, most of the jobs I do are cleaning one way or the other, though you probaby already know that

Gee golly shlomo, I'll look into it

Yeah sanitizing is everything, true.

I'm in Watergermany btw.

No faggot, read. Not like Americans, like their fucking commercials. Which are a fucking insult to their intelligence.

That's how it's fucking easy for even a mongoloid to tell that it is marketed spam.

Also how did you land yourself a job in brewery? Do they offer education or training for it? I don't even know.

You can do courses but I choose to get a job as a brewery assistant. It's an entery level job and they teach you about the equipment and brewing, you can also ask them all the questions you want. I got lucky but I wouldn't be surprised if alot of breweries wanted previous experience

I strongly doubt the efficiency of that move.

Anyway, major EU member countries' militaries are very fractured for a large variety of reasons, be it leftycuck subversion, lack of funding, unreasonable orders, etc. When push comes to shove and actual shootouts will start in the streets, the scared rats running the EU will immediately rally the military to the locations of unrest, only to discover platoons disobeying orders, turning on their commanders, going AWOL or joining the nationalists.
The nationalist forces, however, have to be on guard against false military defectors, who will be sent to make them stupid with glee and rule them into traps.

Oh, by the way, ex-French Foreign Legion general has just been arrested on charges of organizing a PEGIDA march in Calais.

youtube.com/watch?v=myPhsRbBWSI

jesus christ, no wonder the samurai scared the ever living shit out of everyone

Turns out shock and awe tactics actually work if used properly. Go figure.

So, are we talking about special, never before seen exercises? Or is Breitbart just blowing some annual routine exercise out of proportion?

Your right, those subhuman hordes will be using glass cannons, drones, and tanks against us.

We will still win.

That's not 'shock and awe' tactics, that pic is just a samurai being a samurai.

It was about as much shock and awe as that one general that gave a bunch of muzzies a shallow burial while pouring pig's blood on them while leaving one alive after fucking him up to tell the others what whites really are capable of.

It's not a tactic, it's just him doing his thing.

The way he's standing for that picture is like "What?!".

This is what we fear most, indeed. There a about 40K Yankee troops in Krautstan. We can handle local gov, but should they get the order to deal with those "dangerous German right-wing neo-nazi terrorists" we're fucked.

I feel the same. WTF is happening. Gotta go full moonman.

how to brew by john palmer is the only resource you'll need outside of personal experience.

oh and let me add - yeast starters and temperature control are the quickest ways to improve your beer. you can follow all instructions to the letter as a beginner, but your beer will still be mediocre until you take the dive and do these two things.

Now there's a life skill!

Thanks for the recommendation brother, i see that he also has videos and even an entire website dedicated to brewery.

I will get to it in due time, right now i wouldn't even mind if my beer were mediocre, i would just be happy at the accomplishment of making beer itself haha!

Add this to the meeting next month of EU leaders to accelerate the formation of a EU federal government.

They are getting ready to fight against europeans for it

What about European nukes?

It's not inevitable. The population can trade the supposed economic prosperity for long-term security and sovereignty by smashing down the globalist agenda and killing the government.

And that's exactly what is going to happen. Because no one in Europe actually wants the economy to grow while their purchasing power drops and taxes rise. Europe is nearing the Malthusian trap and it will very very bloody.

Top. Fucking. Kek.
Europe is being signed the fuck away to a plethora of failed nations, this is a sign of it more than anything, and corrupt states born out of Chinese communism on the war front, and support by Jewish Marxists masquerading as whites on the legislative ends. When your government has to contract out for internal security, there's something horribly wrong going on and you should be EXTREMELY concerned.

You say that now, but a .22lr to the gut is a slow, painful death which is spent on the ground in pooling in agony.

Samurai have an unearned reputation for badassery.

The truth is that they were a parasitic class with arms when the peasants were forcibly disarmed.

Samurais would kill peasants at will and live off of their labors like niggers and welfare queens.

Japan made the proper choice is doing away with this corrupt, parasite kike class.

What is so brave about killing unarmed peasants? Nothing.

They exploited and lived off the yolk of the peasant's labor and the peasant's formed together against their oppressors.

The Meiji restoration bought Japan unprecedented levels of industrialization, culture, prestige, power, and technological might that lasts all the way up to today.

samurai are good for movie and book plots though

There's a reason all civilized nations had a caste of warriors in the form of Knights or Samurai, sadly once they were no longer needed, they became problems.
That's why, nearing their end, we had shit like "Raubritter" and robber barons..

Knights actually never did the shit the samurai did.
Because European burghers and peasants could easily invite another ruler and open the gates before him. The kings relied on the love and trust of the people before anything else and kept the petty nobility in check. Even when the kings had to do something that would upset the peasants they would blame it on some poor baron or lord and execute them to appease the masses. The knights wouldn't dare to touch the lord's peasants in any way. They only fucked up the enemy peasants during the wars.

Samurai remained unchallenged, because of the unshakable central authority, that viewed the peasants and burgers as human resources. Because what could they do being isolated on a tiny island with no outside rival powers?

Ameriburgers better get Trump into office ASAP. You got the means for it, unlike us, and political power does grow from the barrel of a gun.

It's like they want a war to happen and for the EU bureaucracy to fall.

REJOICE

That picture is just a black and white still from the movie Yoroi Samurai Zombie, do you faggots honestly believe everything you see on the internet without proof?

Y-you too, user.

C4ISR THEORY:

The American Revolution was led by freemasons not because of their freemasonic hocus pocus beliefs but because freemasonry is a C4ISR structure.

When the winds of anti loyalist secession started blowing there were untold thousands of Americans with better leadership qualities than George Washington. What did they do?

Some went out to the local pub to start recruiting revolutionaries. They got arrested.

Other started creating their own revolutionary cells. By the time they developed their own…
a) pre-defined hierarchical structure (command)
b) pre-defined hierarchical relations (control)
c) secret sign communication system (communications)
d) dossier archive of enemy agents (computers)
e) internal traitor discovery systems (intel)
f) agents assigned to monitor enemy (surveillance)
g) entryists into judiciary, police, port authority, etc (recon)
… the war was already over.

What made George Washington a successful revolutionary was that he was sitting inside a C4ISR structure BEFORE the action started. That’s it.

I’ll repeat: The key criterion for the successful revolutionary is: BE SEATED INSIDE A FUNCTIONAL C4ISR STRUCTURE
BEFORE THE ACTION STARTS.

Contemporary C4ISR structures:
a) freemasonry
b) criminal syndicates
c) government intel
d) religious orders
e) ((them))

A C4ISR structure is no good unless it
a) is cellular and distributed
b) allows anonymous participation

CONCLUSION

Combining blacklist theory with C4ISR theory suggests that what is needed is a C4ISR structure that blacklists and persecutes white traitors in order to cower them into silence via chilling effect.

Holy Fuck you're retarded. They fucking arrest right winners and people who speak out against immigration in germoney you fucking like faggot

Pic is clearly African Union troops. Anyway if you think that jews pushing for gun grab in EU have nothing to do with white genocide, think again.

W-we will help you after we have the Emperor on his throne.

Now you see that you've forgotten the way of man; extreme fucking violence. You are designed to find new ways of splitting a mans head clean open with whatever the hell you have in your possession.

Sometimes people need a real good fucking kick in the ass, the kind where they're tasting both shit and shoe polish. You've realized something is wrong and now you must train.

Yeah no kidding, they're even going so far as swallowing parts of the Dutch army under the pretense of "Cooperation" with the German army.

These kikes need to hang.

ITT: Delusional Americunts who think they know Europe better than Europeans.

Pathetic! People want to live peacfully and will do everything to prevent another fucking war! Left/Right system is trash. We need a new one!

Also funny how Amerifags are constantly jugding our fucked up immigration issues while niggers are burning down entire cities in the US. Why aren't you doing something about it faggots? Stand up and fight those thugs! Europe is still mainly white while America is a multicultural cesspool. 20% niggers? This isn't going to end well!

/rant

Let me guess, they are swallowing the marines?

German marines (lacking ships) are now stationed on Dutch ships, and Dutch mechanized infantry (lacking tanks) is part of a German armoured Division now

France and the UK have nukes that's it. I'm fairly certain that both us and the French will be keeping them in their launch tubes thought.

Thought so, the marines were the only part left worth a damn.

So, something like internationalizing all militaries, and consolidating their chains of command, until they are all under control of rothschild, amirite?

Internationalizing European militaries with other European militararies is so that a war will not break between EU countries. The UN tried and still tries to do this on a global scale (it doesnt work). See after throwing a few punches Europeans will get a long and there will be cohesion.

COME TO ENDCHAN, IT'S BETTER THAN Holla Forums

endchan.xyz/pol/

This is going to sound autistic as hell, but there are probably a good deal of people here with several years of tactical FPS shooters gameplay under their belt.

Sure the real thing is something completely different, but they'll benefit from the core ideas.

They are here to protect us form Putin`s invasion to Europe. We will need to unite all assets against that monster in east.

Lol no
They wont hit shit, real life guns are so different it isnt funny, and really put to perspective why you need people to cover your asses. And they still need an instructor to show them how to apply those vidya experience, assuming they DID play the RIGHT game, like Red Orchestra for example, even then it is a far cry.

The Jews are on both sides.

They're trying to create chaos in Western Europe with the hordes of shitskins that eventually leads to civil war. When we're preoccupied, Russia will start advancing leading to all out WW3 with some huge false flag attack provoking them. Whites slaughtering each other once again, just like WW1 & 2. China will probably be Jewtin's ally making things much more complicated.

europe is still more white than america