How do you shave Holla Forums?

How do you shave Holla Forums?

Once I am done with taking a shower I just go to the mirror with my hairs all soft and ready to shave

I use pic related, I know it's a can of shit
but it's cheap and gets the job done.

I use my safety razor because fuck Gilette.

I'm looking into buying one.
I used to use the mach 3 but those blades are fucking expensive, so I'm momentarily using disposable razors

Do it. Then get a bundle of blade packs. The blades stay sharp for ages. If you only shave once a week then the blade would probably go for half a year.

same OP, it's not shit it works pretty great. Also I use an old type of double edge razor the don't make anymore

10 in 1 electric male grooming kit masterace here

what i use- gem micromatic, shaving soap, brush and bowl

i shave before i shower, because a hot shower closes nicks and stop bleeding and you won't get little scabs.

also, whatever you do STOP wasting money on shaving cream. get a cheap bowl and a brush and use shaving soap. they're the same price and a puck of shaving soap keeps your face wet for longer, it lasts longer and is the same price as a can of shaving cream. shaving soap is a much better value.

another good tip is if you ever get tiny pimples on your face the day after you shave, take a shower and while you're drying off, push your towel against your face pretty hard and drag it WITH the grain (not against the grain, you will hurt your skin). it will pop all of them because the skin on these kinds of surface pimples is really fragile.

you should also get an alum block if you don't already own one. they're not expensive, they work well and they last forever. i got mine 2 years ago and its only reduced by 50%. it still has at least 2 more years in it. seriously they're only 5 bucks, go buy one.

Is those shave club worth the money or are they full of shit? I normally buy the cheap one blade ones that are sold in big packs and just use them until they get dull.

Real men don't shave.

I don't. I have a beard.

Shaving is for sissyfaggots.

Maybe in the 1700s but good luck getting a decent job without properly grooming yourself. your nuts must look like the sundarabans.

Currently I use shitty disposables but I ordered a Safety Razor a couple of days ago. I look forward to a nice shave and probably cutting the shit out of myself for the first few times

What in the hell are you talking about? Most companies allow men to have beards, in fact I can't think of a single company that bans beards. It's not some edgy thing like facial piercings or tattoos.

trimming your beard != shaving

because men with beards at least groom themselves by trimming. unkempt facial hair looks like shit

I never implied that I didn't trim my beard, I said I didn't shave. You also never implied that either, you just said having a beard in general will prevent you from getting a job, which is ridiculous.

It's not semantics, faggot. There is a clear difference between shaving and trimming. When you get your haircut do you call it getting your head shaved? No, you don't, unless you actually do shave your head.

Listen dumbass, the thread is obviously a facial hair general. shaving/trimming doesn't really matter OP just wants to anons to post about their grooming habits. You got your panties wedged a little to tight up your vag when someone thought you were talking about not grooming yourself at all. take a little chill pill because you sound like a real halophile

recently switched from an electric shaving machine to a double-bladed razor (not Gillette, because fuck their patent-abusing asses)

never before did I think shaving could be enjoyable and fun, but I love it now. I love spreading the foam all over my face and letting it sit for a couple of minutes while enjoying the smell. I love the feel of the blades gliding against my skin, giving a far closer shave than Braun ever did. and I love splashing my face with ice cold water in the end, to close up the pores and reduce irritation

I haven't shaved or cut my hair in years because I'm an assburger who doesn't leave the house.

at first, I thought he was shaving with the barbed wire

would have been perfect for this thread

dont

why the fuck would you

just trim your fucking face hair with scissors till it looks nice and neat

shaving is stupid. enjoy your ingrown nigger hair

this. it's what I do

qeq

You don't need shaving cream or water or really anything with electric razors.

no, but you also don't get anywhere near as good of a result

plus, like I said, the water and foam are very pleasurable

shave in the shower.

It's better, you can adjust if you miss a spot and all you need is hair creme rinse, no fancy shaving cream. AND you get a better closer shave.

And no mess. cause all of it, just goes down the drain. Been doing that for 25 years now. Never fails.

This is what I'm using. Cheap as fuck in the long run.

I've had that bottle of aftershave for almost a year now. I have no fucking idea how I haven't run out of it yet.

Ah yes, shaving brings back memmories from when I was a little puberty boy who coudn't grow a full beard.

Nowadays I just trim it once a week and be done with it.

only women shave in the shower

you seem pretentious

like a very unlikable person in the teamspeak chat room you constantly occupy with your little clique

go have a shower & shave, Sheila.

Yup, after the shower, too.
I just use shitty Gillette foam aftershave. The regular white kind.

ez pz