Nickelodeon Animation Now Has an Official Podcast

And guess who they interviewed first

…Well, who? I'm not gonna watch this shit. You made the thread, tell me who you fucking non explaining thread making jerk

WHO
WHO

Look at the thumbnail moron

You can't interview a cartoon character, silly

Read the text

You're supposed to guess dumbass, don't you have reading comprehension? OP was asking you to guess who it was…

I want social justice to fucking die.

I'm not guessing shit. He made the thread, he can tell us who it is. This isn't a fucking guessing game. You think this is fun? Is that fun for you? Because it's not fun for me and I won't do it.

PLEB

I think I hate that shit more than I hate his limp-wristed whinging about misogyny… Although, calling Akira Misogynistic because a girl gets hit is pretty fucking pitiful. Like, their takeaway is a woman getting slapped equates to a bleak and uncomfortable vision of the future.

And then they go on to talk about how they didn't like violent stuff like Fist of the North Star and they didn't like sitcoms, but they wanted to do something like Batman.. y'know, that show where a guy in a cape punches a ton of crazy people… And the show they made involves a group of kids literally getting wrapped up in a fucking war, most of which they survive by beating people up… And then they made Korra and 90% of the plot is romcom, love triangle bullshit.

Where the fuck did they get such an ego about the quality of their work when they are just producing an imitation of all the shit they claim to hate?

OP's obviously lying with that shit. There'd be no reason to tell us to guess if the names were right there. So obviously the name there is a falsehood.

Because being an SJW means belonging to an ideology of hatred, of self-hatred and hatred of everything that doesn't abide by the ideology.

Jesus Christ, so I guess any display of violence in fiction against women is "misogynistic"?

I gave the the pastebin with the KorraxBateman fanfic

Not to mention Animaymays have several marysues like the Major which are already wankfests based on early Cyberpunk novel girls. Only liberal faggots in the west have the ego to think they can sell something which DOESN'T pander to the interests of the audience.

pot calling kettle again

What a stubborn dumbass

Holy shit, are you kidding me?

Wasn't Korra a massive tearcow who got her shit constantly pushed in?

Jinora and Korra were essentially these, and got worse with every season.

Yeah I could not stand that shit, especially with Jinora.

Well, we got Alex Hirsch and then this guys.
The art might be good, but the artist will always dissapont you.
That's why you follow the art not the artist, another thing SJW's are shit in. They usually are sheeps for an artist because of their political viewpoints and not for the art.
In fact, the more blatant the art gets about it the better for them, is like they hate subtleness.

Not only that.
About the Akira thing, that's the thing they took in a movie about a giant spiritual meat mass with superpowers and a guy trying to fight it with a bazooka while their minds are being sucked by a ghost kid.
Yeah.

Just stop being a stubborn asshole and read the text on the thumbnail.

The problem with Avatar was always the presence of the glowing I WIN button that Aang and Korra have. They put it there so a 12 year old kid could beat 30 year old wizards in a magic fight, without killing them. To get around this narrative convenience when they needed to instill a sense of urgency they blasted Aang with lightning and I guess with Korra was gimped when she fucked up Season 2 right?

When Korra rolled around writers were probably paranoid about being called out for making a mary sue, not that it ever stopped libtards before but its obvious these faggots were taking viewer commentary to seriously due to the ship shilling. So they probably had a set percentage of fights in which she had to eat shit so they'd avoid criticism. Basically they tried to manufacture a character who couldn't be criticized rather than write a likable character people wouldn't criticize because they liked her.

Anime has this fucking problem as well and never resorts to the obvious solution of "anybody can get fucked by a surprise attack". Or say Magneto in comics, yeah sure he can control metal but could he stop a bullet from a rifle fired a mile away which travels at mach 3 and would smash through his skull before he ever heard it coming and even if he sensed it somehow there is no way he could react fast enough to stop it?

In the case of Korra she'd just get her shit kicked in a straight up fight rather than somebody trying to bushwack her.

Women being incompetent and emotional is realistic but it isn't exactly compelling when nobody is there to knock sense into them.

Jesus you know what, she needed the Bateman character from the rapefic, some hardass a few years older who'd tell her when she was being retarded without sugar coating it.

Dan 'If they're old enough to read they're old enough to bleed' Schneider?

I knew Dan was a pedo, but when did he become so edgy?

Actually Aang was worried going to the MarySue-mode would result in the death of the FireLord, so he tried to find another way to beat him.

Dats dumb. I thought the dilemma was because the old man was a nutter who'd never give up his dream of world domination so anything short of killing him wouldn't cut it.

The real reason though was because crushing his spine and legs with rocks wouldn't be allowed in a kids show. No deus machina needed when you just lop off a few limbs.

I find it laughable that women getting slapped in Akira made the uncomfortable.. Not.. y'know.. The rampant militarization, corrupt governments, cruel, mind-breaking experiments on children, the violent motorcycle gangs..

I mean, Akira is DENSE with social commentary and the Anime doesn't even cover the full extent of the crazy shit that happens in the manga… But the part where a girl gets slapped by her boyfriend is the thing that made their little beta numale testicles crawl back up inside them.

Maybe it was the rape? Because dudes can get turned into pizza sauce by the dozens but God forbid a bitch gets a dick in her she doesn't want.

Peoples said it before but its pretty obvious this isn't hypocrisy, they're just liars.

Liberals aren't pro-darkie they are anti-white.
Liberals aren't for women they are against men.
Liberals aren't even for poopdick they just hate tradition and having children.

Right about the time I checked those trips

Talent-less white people commenting on a foreign industry has increasingly become a trigger for me.

They live out the concpet of double think.
Otherwise they would've to kill themselves.

These people don't see the world like you and I. We watch something to be entertained or see what it has to say. People like this though, they watch something to see if it subscribes to their beliefs or not. They go in looking to be offended, with a mental check list of shit to watch out for. The second Tetsuo's girlfriend was punched in the face and had her shirt ripped off, that was it, the entire rest of the movie was invalidated in their eyes.

Plus, lets face it they're probably beta faggots who's every move is made with the consideration of if it will make girls like them. Any man that hates on Fist of the North Star is no man at all.

I hate fist of the North Star because it is slow as fuck and the motivations are nonsensical to me except maybe the basic Shin vs Kenshiro beef.

Meanwhile in Korra, Amon kicks Korra's ass, ties her up and gives her a traumatic experience that haunts her for quite a while. So I guess them both are now rapists-in-making too.

Actual problem with Kaori in the film was the fact her role was a clusterfuck of nothing in it, whereas in manga at least she does something. But then again the movies plot was a clusterfuck overall.

Fist of the North Star is great but Fist of the Borf Star is better

Spoiler: This is part 3

If HnK/FotNS was so triggering and akira is litteraly a chauvanistic fantasy for having a girl get smacked, I would hate to see how these faggots react to something like Berzerk or Jojo

The fandom

Just a reminder, these faggots weren't aware Fullmetal Alchemist existed until they were designing their vamp villainess Asami Sato.

They're sub-casual filth.

Wait, I've not watched Akira in awhile, but isn't her getting hit and her shirt being ripped off supposed to be disturbing? That we, as the audience, are exposed to the world that Tetsuo and Kaneda live in, which is a far cry from the future we truly want?

I'm having trouble following their logic. They seem to have gotten their politics ahead of their story-telling.

Or Batman.

You have made the mistake of thinking writers can write unpleasant things in unpleasant situations.

Have a webm.

Have another

if you're going to strawman at least make it believable.

What do these retards want?

It would be pretty funny to get someone to go on this podcast and say they couldn't watch LoK because Amon (and his minions) attacking Korra was misogyny.

They want to cry soggy knee, racyssa and homophone. They are nothing but a tool or a wind up toy created to cause as much harm to the western world as possible.

Maybe the only kind of guy that would willingly throw his life into the gears of a huge media conglomerate would be so pathetic.

Or maybe their overlords told them what to say and think.

And here I am wanting to make the next Angry Beavers