Rocko's Modern Life

nickelodeonanimation-viacom.icims.com/jobs/3970/storyboard-artist-(rocko's-modern-life)/job?mode=job&iis=Indeed&iisn=Indeed.com&mobile=false&width=1214&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-480&jun1offset=-420

Looks like Rocko is returning to Nickelodeon

Other urls found in this thread:

creators.co/posts/3912984
furrypause.com/cartoons/angrybeavers/episode_scripts/magnum_opus.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO.
NOT ROCKO, NOT IN THIS DAY AND AGE.

I don't know whether to feel excited or frightened about this news.

OP are you an animation student looking for a job?

Thought it was just Anytown posting on halfchan

creators.co/posts/3912984

If Joe Murray is overseeing it then I think we might be okay. I'm actually looking forward to this.

NOOOOOOO
FUCKING OVER
DONE
WE DON'T NEED MORE
Unless we get a faithfil adaptation for "The Search" and "The promise".

It needed to happen as much as the other Nick 90s revival TV movies

Anytown fag

i'm.. hesitant

at least Joe Murray is involved, so it shouldn't be a total bomb like the new PPG is.
still, it's not going to have the same feel as the old Rocko. these things never do.

sheeeeiiit

this means, possibly, new R&S, new Zim and new Rugrats (or maybe Ah Real Monsters).
things will be interesting.

Nick knows they don't have anything other than spongebob anymore, so they are trying to dig up their old hits from the golden age.

Oh dear fucking lord, no.

Animation crew: Just take the money and run, man.

So, what, is it just a 30 minute movie?

Will they make the Magnum Opus Rock Oprea?

furrypause.com/cartoons/angrybeavers/episode_scripts/magnum_opus.pdf

We should just be glad that it's just getting a TV movie and not a new season/series

It's Anytown fag, the "art" is a dead giveaway

Nick, much like CN, is utterly lacking in talented or clever employees. I can't see how this can turn out as anything other than CalArts, Flash animated shit.

We've come a long way for Disney to be the least shitty

You do know Wander's canned right?

Well, Disney XD isn't a complete crapshoot, at least.

..you're right, this art is shit

this whole web site it shit

what the fuck

im getting a 404 error OP

I'm gonna want another source for that

nevermind

Yet they cancel shows like Motor City,Tron and he'll even that 9th Grade ninja show was good

To be fair, those shows were from a transitional era, before Marvel, Star Wars, and most of Disney TVA came knockin'

Listing now removed

I had vague memories of this show as a kid. The only episode I could remember was Wacky Deli (remembering the meme episode, surely no coincidence).

A few years back we were staying at a place that had Foxtel so I stayed up late to watch the old Nicktoons I hadn't seen in over a decade, and Rocko was one of them. I didn't like it.

Is it wrong that I'm happy about this.

If Joe Murray is involved then this will be awesome, if not then this will be a complete and utter disaster.

They also cancelled Avengers EMH to make way for that stupid Avengers Assemble to cash in on the movies.

I just want the Angry Beavers back.

Is that too much to ask?

to be fair, they HAVE had some shows that were actually enjoyable

before it started shitting the bed, I remember gumball being somewhat funny

and i still love over the garden wall

Strangeā€¦ Why they want their edgy cartoons back? Could Nick be creating a cartoon block for adults?

Is no one gonna mention that Danny Antonucci is gonna be working on them? CN alienated just about everyone huh?

I really enjoyed the show even if it had the tumblr nose and spaghetti noodles arms, the story, music, atmosphere and characters were top notch. What I wish from the bottom of my heart, is that they will never EVER do a second season.

they won't because it wasn't a show

it's a mini-series. it's like having a really long movie that's cut up in to parts

it's something I want to do some day, because it allows for a certain depth that a movie just can't delve into, but a short enough length that 1. you don't spoil it with pointless filler and 2. you don't have to worry about making sure you can have a next season by having the season as long as you want (as long as it's not like those tv shows where they were cancelled/shut down after/during the first episode

It's not about what it is, but how popular it is. Remember when they originally wanted to make a boy and monkey cartoon that also had a mini sketch about kids fighting against adults and in the end the mini sketch became KND and the boy and monkey cartoon was quickly forgotten, because people enjoyed that KND sketch a lot more. They could also do stuff like other characters entering the world, or the main characters get stuck there but it's a different timeline(instead of an American fairy tale, it would be a European fairy tale). Somewhere in the back of my head I would like this, but I just know that they fuck it up. That's why I hope that the show stays semi obscure so that it doesn't meet the same fate as the new PPG show.

you mean this shit?

No, this shit.

that would be more relevant if CN didn't already make it and make it a mini-series

even then, they'd probably have to go through a legal battle just to get it from the original creator

Anytown fag

They tried that with Nick at Nite with a cartoon from fuckin' Bill Cosby