Imperium of Man soon fellow user

Buzz Aldrin the second man on the moon and advocate for space colonization and a Mars Mission is advising Trump on space issues.
nasawatch.com/archives/2016/03/buzz-aldrin-is.html#comments

Before he said that fixing our infrastructure is more important but with Buzz advising him i'm sure that he'll understand the importance of Space.

We really are meming the Imperium into existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k
firstmenonthemoon.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-rocket_spacelaunch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_Aircraft_Launch_System
twitter.com/timchangzzzzz/status/726183471152947200
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident
youtu.be/ql_TTguKxnE
youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU
shutterstock.com/video/clip-9534848-stock-footage-time-lapse-of-the-moon-setting-over-water-with-moving-stars-and-milky-way-note-there-are-many.html
shutterstock.com/fr/video/clip-4526936-stock-footage-moon-rise-from-the-ocean-timelapse-with-stars.html?src=recommended/2516963:5/3p
youtube.com/watch?v=5PO2xNN0ME0
youtube.com/watch?v=8sJJKRPzgcw
grizzom.blogspot.com/2016/01/flat-earth-conspiracy-truth-that-dare.html
k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/yhqozzlmsp/Flat_Earth_Conspiracy_-_The_Truth_that_Dare_Not_Speak_it_s_Name.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=DSHqi8t-h9U
youtu.be/4J18e30zTyE
youtu.be/D_j_SUAwafU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=VgaahBvqj-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_ethnic
youtube.com/watch?v=Wym04J_3Ls0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump. This is gold.

Is Buzz also going to convince him of aliens that live on the moon?

We memed warhammer 40k hard.
He might literally be memed into an actual God Emperor.

This is basically everything I'd ever hoped to happen. The day I heard Obama turned NASA into an islam apologist factory, I was devastated. We need progress on the space front, private or government, we just need to get going already.

American space supremacy soon.

"Illegal aliens coming here to Terra. They're not sending their best! They're abducting. They're probing. They're making crop circles. So we're going to build a wall, and we'll make the Arctureans pay for it!"

What is the space programme but the infrastructure of the next great adventure?

HOL UP

youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k

Figures.

All we need is an official Newt Gingrich endorsement and Trump resurrects the Nazi moon bases.

In other news Trump has contracted Rogal Dorn to construct the wall.
Mr. Dorn: "the wall just got ten yards thicker"
gold, adamantium and ceramite have seen significant rises in stock price.

Meme harder and we can have a Macross crash landing to start off the space race

Maybe. Just MAYBE we might be about to see western civilization start right back where it was before it was chucked off a cliff by you know who.

I am cautiously optimistic about this. Space is European mans destiny, I believe that fully.

Soon.

So long as we keep it based solely on merit, we'll only have to deal with East Asians up there. But you and I both know they'll cry and complain and try to hoist diversity astronauts and colonists on us.

Hopefully with the God Emperor, that shit wont fly.

Of course

You be saying that we wuzn't astronauts n shit?

PURGE EVERYTHING

We need an asteroid defense system more than we need to explore Mars. Mars isn't going away anytime soon but Bruce Willis will not live forever.

You science nerds actually believe yoir Sci-Fi wet dream will come true don't you? Tipping my space fedora at you beta newfag nerds and your muh I fuking love /r/science obessesion.

NASA isn't even real science,

Temperature on mars is -80F to -200F. Even sending robots to pull out the minerals is not going to happen.

Fucking this. I'm completely dumbfounded as to how people don't think about being de_stroyed by an asteroid at any given moment. We aren't aware of all of the shit that's flying around our own solar system, let alone shit flying into it. You don't put on a life jacket while you're drowning, so why isn't anyone else worried about this shit?

That is assuming space is real. Perhaps asteroids are God's drone strikes.

Fuck off faggot newfag you try way to hard to fit in.

Yeah, at the poles. Average equator temperature can range from +15C to -80C.

Just send the robots with a copy of my mixtape.

Hey shit for brains. Maybe if you got off of reddit and ars technica for two seconds you'd realize NASA is the propganda arm of the Air Force and is comprised completely of Jews.

Buzz Aldrin was a Mason for Christ's sake. How new are you? The only thing of value they do, other than teach school teachers the Jewish curriculum, is AI reaserch for the Air Force.

You do know that SpaceX is the future of space while NASA is the past right?

I'm not even shilling for NASA faggot just space in general.

Kill yourself>>5849169

Elon Musk most likely isn't even a real person.

=Daily reminder about Saturn V
>The three-stage liquid-fueled launch vehicle was developed to support the Apollo program for human exploration of the Moon, and was later used to launch Skylab, the first American space station. The Saturn V was launched 13 times from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida with no loss of crew or payload. As of 2016, the Saturn V remains the tallest, heaviest, and most powerful (highest total impulse) rocket ever brought to operational status, and holds records for the heaviest payload launched and largest payload capacity to low Earth orbit (LEO) of 140,000 kg (310,000 lb), which included the third stage and unburned propellant needed to send the Apollo Command/Service Module and Lunar Module to the Moon.

That's just $4.6 billion per year. USA can afford another Apollo program, just remove foreign support for Israel and deport spics.

Even russian junk rockets are better than MemeX, kill yourself Elon.

He's right. At the martian equator, it would be much cheaper to just send human miners than robots.

Mars does not have a planetary core as active as Earth. So the magnetic poles are very weak, this means that people are more robust to electronic conditions than the cores of computers.

Land on Mars, and put two feet of packed sand between you and the surface, you have rolled back radiation to earth's levels. Throw in an atmosphere and people will be comfy AF. While you will have to dig down a story or two to completely shield the base from solar particles, that the earth's ionosphere would otherwise kill.

I'm 29 now, but I plan on starting a dynasty of pioneers on the Martian soil, where we begin anew.

So Russian rockets have complete re-usability?>>5849287

Honestly That was the day I started truly hating him and islam, that one act was the very start of my redpill process.

No, and they're not supposed to be re-usable. MemeX is a low-cost transport for satellites, the only reason it exists is government dotations and anti-russian sanctions.

The flag is about to get a lot more stars. Hopefully this sets us on the path to developing warp technology so that Vulcans make first contact with us.

It still drops to -100F at night in the summer at the equator. By the time everything's setup, it's time to start packing before everything freezes to death.

It wasn't my first, but it definitely pushed me along quite a bit.

All Vulkans need to be purged for the crime of their non-human existence.

We can't purge them if we can't find them.

Isn't this the way they've claimed ALL their "firsts?"

what is it you two are referring to exactly? I was a dumb babby liberal at the time and didn't pay much attention to the obama administration at all.

kill yourself

NASA's current mission statement is "Muslim outreach"

firstmenonthemoon.com/
Look at this fuckboi

Nothing can escape the all seeing eye of the inquisition baka heretic.

That movie is utterly cucked even though its almost 20 years old.
Half of the militarys squad leaders are women, and the highest position in the entire mankinds military is held by a fat negress.

fuckin disgusting to hear, thank you for info

It's pretty well known that movie was a parody of the book. Yet it still is somehow half decent despite the propaganda.

I guess NASA needs more Nazis to fix this mess.

Daily reminder that U.S. black budget projects are already traveling to Mars & the moon utilizing stolen Nazi saucer tech that uses electrogravitic propulsion.
NASA is just a front.

It's like you've never put on a pair of sunglasses or something.

BLM nigger detected.

Tell us something we don't know.

The god emperor can fix that.

Nigger, humanity has no future if a big enough asteroid hits the Earth. Fuck Mars exploration, let's build an Earth Defense System to protect ourself against asteroids and other things that can hit the planet.

Can I ask for proofs?

"Bell" was just a sophisticated nuclear reactor.

*Thunder warriors* you mean.

Out of curiosity, how exactly do you "throw in an atmosphere" into a planet?

You build a dome. Read Red Mars.

Verhoeven has a record of anatomising western society's ills through raucous parodies that are simultaneously fun action films. See also: "Robocop", which - under all the sound and fury - pointed out what RL Detroit really needed (no-nonsense policing, investment, and gentrification). OCP did nothing wrong.

That would require some kind of worldwide catastrophe first

Everyone should look up the B12 Foundation

Just ignore it and hope it goes for the Middle East.

A reminder that this election is only the beginning. After we've freed ourselves of weakness, empathy, remorse, and guilt, when the last subhuman has been cleansed from the Earth and the last trace of their existence purged from this planet, we'll ascend to the stars and make them our own.
And the galaxy will tremble.
This is our destiny.

Read the book. MI is all male, and they all wear power armor. They're basically Space Marines with portable tactical nuke launchers. 100 times more badass than in the shit movie. The only females are space pilots.

We're gonna build a dome, and Mexico is going to pay for that dome.

Watch carefully.

The point?

I couldn't have asked to be born in a better time.

Make Space Great Again

Reported.

That is a concern. In the pioneering stage it won’t be an issue as only highly competent individuals can be trusted at the helm of very expensive missions.

We can therefore at least be happy with this potential development.

I do really fear headlines that read, “ISIS suspected to have infiltrated Moon base with refugee group”.

For now we can dream of a better future via this at least.

The moon is made of cheese.

I'm not seeing what you are apparently. what's the big deal?

He’s a fucking moon landing hoaxer here to shit all over actual conspiracies.

IMPERIVM OF MAN

been thinking of joining the military.

no fucking way in hell id ever risk my life for a sanders, killary presidency or even ted cuck.

if trump wins im joining the military.

Trump is going to work America's greatest minds to rebuild the country and make it better than ever before. It will be glorious ('_')7

hes also doing the hidden hand symbol

how fucking creepy.

i dont know what to believe in but myself anymore

I've seen posts like this before.
What's that mean, or what's it called?

Also requesting info. Could it be a symbolism overlap, like frequently happens with the swastika?

Leftists will enjoy such a world and call it worse than it ever was.

We can build this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-rocket_spacelaunch

Because we're building this. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_Aircraft_Launch_System

Let's build it on earth, Near Low Earth Orbit, Moon, and Mars.

That glowed blue and levitated/
Back to your synagogue, Jew.

Trump is buddying up with Russia.

The Russian space agency has more throw-weight capacity than NASA, ESA and the Chinks combined.

What if Trump is going to use that throw weight to build actual spaceships in LEO?

We could but such a device is only really good for cargo. Sending men into space requires g-forces that don't separate blood into its constituents.

I dearly do hope so. I would more than gladly be willing to serve under the emperor.

We use the launcher to send material into orbit, then use rockets to get the workmen up ther to assemble the REAL spacecraft, that will be limited to orbit to orbit flight.
Landing craft will have to be stored on the large spacecraft, for excursions to the surfacve of Mars, the moon, etc.

Show him the light of The Donald, Holla Forums!
twitter.com/timchangzzzzz/status/726183471152947200

Fuck, this was meant to be its own thread. Disregard, I suck cocks

Who the hell is tim?

That sounds like bullshit, but I believe it.

It's not

4U

Fug. Atleast I can still be a space marine

Ted Cruz evens does it, especially during the debates for the national anthem.

I just want a space elevator already.

He's a lyft driver.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident

The Bell turned up in 1965 and was recovered by the US military

FACT

Why are there so many /fringe/ tier lunatics on Holla Forums?

Yes there are conspiracies yes the Jews control way to goddamn much and hate white people.

But no the Earth isn't fucking fla,t the Earth revolves around the Sun, and we went to the moon.

For fucks sake just because conspiracies exist doesn't mean that we should entertain schizophrenic ramblings of the mentally ill.

Dubs of truth

Do you believe in Santa Claus too? If not why not? Did someone prove to you he isn't real or did you have to figure it out by yourself?

NASA is the same thing. Pointing out that it's bullshit is the same thing as telling a child Santa doesn't exist or a dull adult that professional wrestling is fixed. It's meant to "inspire" future generations, they admit this freely. I'm not going to change your mind here but the fact is when and if you finally do wake up you won't be able to say nobody ever told you.

imperiumcucks pls go, the Emperor is basically Stalin in space.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
To the Eye of Terror

Go be space turks somewhere else.

We aren't going anywhere… What technology will we use to ya know, GO places?

Space tech is only good for putting shit around the earth.

Unless your Jewish teacher told you that we'd be in space if those evil Bible-thumping, science hating "conservatives" stop cutting funding to muh NASA.

Amusing, considering we aren't the ones that have pleasure worlds, you fucking imperial degenerate.

We only have one father.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

LELELE

Kek

Holy fuck, you haven't even defeated Jews on your own planet. Why do you people want to spread globalism and Judiasm through the stars?

Ever hear of an EM drive? slap one of those on a nuclear reactor or a fucking massive solar array and you could reach 95% LS in a few years. With that we could reach alpha centauri in as little as 7 years.
EM drives exist they have been tested and they use no conventional fuel so you don't have to worry about running dry on the way out.

…Enjoy space you autists.

You people are just like liberals that think this shit will inevitably be invented and science will always progress and allow you to conquer nature even more.

I expected no less from an imperial commie. Take your liberal rethoric back to >>>Holla Forums, you fucking degenerate.

Your death will be glorious, your rotting corpse bled like cattle and your skull flayed to be offered to Khorne.

Maggots like you are unbeffiting of such honours, but the eightfold path is sacred.

Have you actually read the 40k lore?

They don't use fuel you retard. If we weren't pussies about nuclear reactors we could have this shit in the sky already. They don't discharge anything out the back its all electromagnetism, no propellant.

7 years there 20 years on the ground 7 years back 14 year journey to visit a completely different solar system sounds like it's completely worth it to me.

2 years on the ground

atheists are beyond hope, you solipsists faggots cannot be helped. Kill yourselves.

You're thinking of the tau, m80000.

Nope, the Tau are actually closer to Russia and ancient China. Stop using memes to form opinions, just look at their military.

That's why no world government has done it? Let me guess, the same people that play around with nuclear fusion are pussies about the same technology used in powerplants?

You little shit, that's longer than you have even been alve for. That's only "worth it" because you a a NEET but instead of fantasying about dragons elves or whatever, you dream of Space Ships because some kike convinced you tat the space fantasy is actually achievable one day.

If this shit actually works, we'll be starbound in no time

Top kek, nice banter m8.

thank god it was just a thread post. Nobody knows who the fuck this guy is and there are too many slide threads in the catalog anyway. Sorry user.

power plants have been shut down in droves because of safety fears. That's the kind of thing I am talking about being pussies.

Do you really think I am under 16 years old you condescending sack of shit? Ain't a NEET either. Your argument comes off as "Heavier than air flight is impossible" and "ur a child".

We have had a working option since the 1950s.
But you and I were cheated out of our birthright by the vermin in power today.
Face it, you were robbed.

nice retort m8

There's nothing in space, we can't manufacture nanotubes to make a space elevator, and there is no known means of propulsion strong enough to move an object into space that isn't based on massive amounts of incredibly explosive gas which will always be a tremendous safety concern.
Add on the concept of space junk, the sheer number of rockets needed to move a substantial amount of building equipment into space, and the total lack of real motivation to get to space anyways, and you're left with a massive pointless waste of money.

Nuclear rockets exist, they have a ring of fissile material that you squirt liquid oxygen and kerosene through to create a superheated chamber that is leaps and bounds better at propulsion, but even if it were safe enough to be used reliably it still wouldn't change the fact that it'd be a big fat waste of money.

Nothing in space!
Nothing out there! There's some ice on mars and some helium on the moon and that's it! There's nothing for people to do all day but wait for their gardens to make food for them.

dude it's just a fucking thing to do with your hand. have you seriously never done it yourself? especially after seeing those pictures?

The fuck are you talking about? There have been birds since forever. Rockets, and even none-manned planes have existed for thousands of years.

I say you are a child because you actually believe that mankind will actually be around to build this shit. That's even if this technology is physically obtainable which I say most of it isn't. Definitely not faster than light which is what you'd need for to actually colonize the Universe before being swallowed up by celestial objects.

Science exploration is your heaven fantasy but it's "secular" so you believe it. Even if the "science" behind it is jewish and not real science.

LOL

pic related

There's a lot of fucking Xenon out by Saturn that I'd really like to get my hands on. That doesn't really require manned missions though.

RIGHT WING NASA SQUADS

Why are there so many fucking heretics and small people content with forever limiting ourselves to Earth in this thread?

You people should be painfully sacrificed to fuel the astronomicon you filthy fucking heretics.>>5850849

Yeah, you're right, Mankind won't be around to build all this shit to go into space.

Have been, past tense. After Fukushima plants were getting shut down left and right, but much like the first ape man that burned himself he eventually picked up the burning stick again and later still he learned how to control fire without getting burned at all. The tech is only what, 70, 80 years old? Everyone was already suspicious of it and then it killed a but load of people.

Very rare, very unlikely, and this can be solved in a heartbeat by not leaving our species a single inhabitable planet with limited resources. Expanding our reach and decentralizing our population is a guarantee for survival.

Who wants to colonize the Universe? The galaxy would be enough for Mankind, and it's likely all that tech will ever achieve. as for FTL, we only need to get near enough to make jumps between stars short enough to survive, after that, space is easy pickings.

Even if we got complete light speed it would take us 4 years to get to the nearest neighboring star.
We would need something faster to make colonization of the galaxy plausible.

It would be possible to exceed FTL if we could get a warp drive to work

Why?
4 Years is plenty of time, not considering many other possible scientific advances that could negate the relative timeframe that is 4 years. Even so, It'd be useful for maintaining a solar empire. And keep in mind, we've barely begun looking into nuclear populsion; The possibility of say, a valkyrie engine or something is entirely plausible since so little research has been done.

Theoretically possible but completely untested. projected energy required to do it is so great it would be simpler to build a time machine, go back to when everything was much closer together, take a step to the side and return to the present.

Isn't something like a solar empire impossible because of the time dilation that occurs when theoretically traveling light speed?

SOON

Elon Meme

Everything he does is a vehicle for more subsidies

That's only our closest neighbor our next closest that has a high chance of harboring an earth like planet is 15lys' away.

It depends on how you are traveling faster than light. If it's through a worm hole, time travel, or some other means of negating the distance rather than traveling it dilation shouldn't be a problem. If it's physically moving from point a to point b there are a whole hose of other problems to worry about but it would essentially make it impossible to keep everyone in the empire on the same page, would probably make the empire much harder to destroy though because there would always be some ships with older still values that could bitchslap some sense into the new ruffians.

host

newer equations work with only a few milligrams "exotic matter" (as opposed to a billion times the suns mass in the first equations).

exotic matter in this case means a negative energy density. although no matter with this property has yet been observed (or is even assumed to exist) it is not impossible. one way to achieve negative energy density would be altering the vacuum fluctuation.

so warp drive is not at all impossible, and probably even easier to build than a large generation ship.

Yeah but "exotic matter" is just a stand in for "we don't have this shit that would fix all our problems"
It's fecking unobtainium.

If that includes colonizing Mars than sign me the fuck up.

Or are you denying that he's drastically advanced human rocket technology?

SOON THE RABBITS ON THE MOON ARE GONNA GET IT

BUZZ "RABBIT EATER" ALDRIN IS COMING BACK

Some of you fucks, I can't believe I'm not pounding my head into my desk over conspiraspergs

Just ignore them, honestly.

It pains me to debate against nuke deniers.

One of the inevitable realities of existing on the fringe of opinion is attracting actual lunatics who where rightly shunned for being fucking nuts.

It's a sad fact of life that we will always have to live with.

Wait there are people who deny nukes exist?

Yep.

All the tests were fakes and Hiro/Naga were just napalmed.

Don't forget the earth is actually a flat disk with antartica in the center which is guarded by mountains and government agent pengiuns

wew

You know where the unobtanium meme originated right? Aerospace engineers coined the name as a familiar name for titanium, which was the absurdly expensive holy grail of aviation engineering materials in the early Cold War days. Now, it's available online.

Once upon a time stuff as mundane as steel was a semi-precious metal.

Rare doesn't stay rare forever if the demand is there.

Alex pls go

The flat earth meme is some of the dumbest considering ANTIQUITY people knew the Earth was round.

True, It would shoot all energy industry in the face though. Can't imagine the people holding the money would be to happy about that.

Even Alex isn't that dumb.

And what am I looking for? All I see is the ascent stage. Are you a Luddite or just a shill?

The Aristotlean child fuckers used disappearance of ships hulls over the horizon as proof of curvature. This was only because they didn't have telescopes yet.
youtu.be/ql_TTguKxnE

He may be both.

as I said, it's not impossible. even though exotic matter most likely doesn't exist, it's possible to achieve negative energy density by manipulating the vacuum fluctuation - in theory, of course.
nevertheless this is a bit closer to real than actual exotic matter.

If I remember right some Ptolemaic Egyptian calculation the circumference of the earth based on shadows of obelisks are certain times of the day at different locations.

I think he used measurements of different obelisks from two different cities and then used geometry to get the circumference. The guy was really close too.

Reported.

NASA poured all their space budget into funding social media SJW bullshit.

Trump partnership with Space X
WHEN

But isn't reducing costs for satellites good?

Caught you Schlomo.

Nukes only work if the magnetic lines are just so. Nuke plants are real, nuke weapons are bullshit.

Ok? You going to back that up in any way?

Therein lay the problem: most people don't even understand the so called "proofs" of heliocentrism. They outsource all thinking and consideration on the subject to jews like Einstein and Carl Sagan, assuming the high priests rabbis have it all figured out. Every FE proponent I know about was the same way for most of their life, then at some point found themselves unable to debunk certain claims and got interested in the subject. When you finally realize it's the same thing as Santa Claus or any religion for that matter you also realize how fragile most people's faith is, and how they'll tend to refuse free inquiry at any cost in order to protect it.

That picture can't be serious, it's got to be some asshole taking advantage of weak minded people.

Why are you so adamant about this, user?

LIAR
NOBODY WENT TO TEH MOON
SPACE DOES NOT EXIST
FUCK ALL YOUR ROMAN PLANET GODS
YOU GOT ISSUES WITH JESUS CHRIST IF YOU THINK SPACE IS REAL
NO HE WON'T, SPACE NEVER HAPPENED

BTW
NONE OF YOU JEW LOVERS ARE EVER GOING TO SPACE
NO ONE FROM YOUR FAMILY IS GOING TO SPACE
NO ONE FROM YOUR TRIBE IS GOING TO SPACE
NO ONE FROM YOUR TOWN IS GOING TO SPACE
YOU WILL NEVER MEET ANYBODY WHO WENT TO SPACE
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT SPACE IS REAL YOU ARE A CHRIST KILLER

woooooooow, I can see the wires lmao

Great argument.

Here are 200 more. Pick one (or more) and debunk pls.

holy fuck you mean battle zone rise of the black dogs was real?

When did these mentally ill fucks come on board?

washington was not associated with any lodge, the "pope" is a jesuit and according to /x/ cancer jesuits hate masons

They all seem to be singing the same tune "Never go to space" who has a motive for keeping us on earth?

fuck off monolith

first of all you all know monoliths don't have hands so how would you think I was writing this if I was a monolith, which I'm not

Seriously does that benefit anyone here on earth to keep us all here? If so who and why? Wouldn't they want to get some colonies out there for their own sake?

That's exactly what a monolith would say.

You do know that the eccentricity of the earth's orbit is ~ 0.0167, a circle's eccentricity being 0 so that ellipse you have is wildly exaggerated.
Of course you don't.
Your autistic opinion is discarded.

Terrified Xenos

Aldrin is a liar, a shame for his countrymen
Earth is flat.

youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU

The energy needed for the drive to actually go superluminal is above the energy contained in the universe. Also faster than light travel is essentially time travel, and time travel is an impossibility.

The Alcubbierre drive could be used for travel between stars, and the trip would seem instant to the occupants, but it would still take dozens of years in real time.

What if, bare with me I'm going into crazy town, what if that is truly the case?

Shit man you have a point

It makes a million times more sense than flat earth theory and that nukes aren't real lol.

I mean extraterrestrial probably exists and when you realize that we basically evolved on a death world you start to realize how dangerous humanity is.

We really need to purge the fucking xenos in this thread and then glass their homeworlds.

SUFFER NOT THE XENOS TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!

YES
HAS NO COUNTRY HE IS A SPACE GYPSY

NO FRAME OF REFERENCE

Why is the horizon circular, as seen from passenger airplanes?

Why does the horizon change when the airplane moves between continents, instead of remaining the fixed?

Proving yourself wrong costs about $1200 ticket to Greece.

The place where observations determined earth to be a sphere 2500 years ago and basic algebra incontrovertibly proved the earth to be a sphere 2200 years ago.

But my bet is you're unwilling to prove yourself wrong so… stay in your trailer park and keep being dumb.

You literally said that space does not exist before and not you're saying that he's a space gypsy?

You are fucking insane.

maps are fake, there is no frame of reference
it is through time and space that man is afforded no frame of refernce.
man can only be an one specific location physically and spiritually.
only God sees all and Man will never be God.
Spaceism is Hoax.
Jews hate Jesus Christ so they make up fables about space.

YOU LITERALLY OH SO JEWISH

all the baby penis you suck does not make space real. now be gone demon. your demon has been slayed and cast back to Hell.

The mentally ill like you only have worth in being food for the astronomicon.

How can maps be real if the earth isn't real?

That's really good to hear.

I actually made a shit post a month ago about Buzz being a Holla Forumsack…I was half joking but I did 'feel' his presence here. Could have been a son or grandson…Not sure.

Really Positive either way !

Your model also fails to explain the solstices, pole star, Arctic midnight sun and why the moon's phases don't reverse every 6 months. Link related, not that your brainwashed dumbass will look into it.

How much more obvious does it need to be that you're religious?

Hey faggot you're the chaos heretic in this thread.

Fuck off back to the eye of terror heretic I will not be fooled by your Tzeenchian ways.

Not my fault that you're a filthy fucking newfag heretic

I'm really digging your 40k collection

You know what, there's gotta be something out there. Why else would these threads be shitposted in so much? I've literally never seen such aggressive shitposting outside Trump threads.

Is there an AYYYIDF?

Proving yourself wrong costs nothing.
explain these two short clips in a heliocentric model, you can't.

shutterstock.com/video/clip-9534848-stock-footage-time-lapse-of-the-moon-setting-over-water-with-moving-stars-and-milky-way-note-there-are-many.html

shutterstock.com/fr/video/clip-4526936-stock-footage-moon-rise-from-the-ocean-timelapse-with-stars.html?src=recommended/2516963:5/3p

XIDF.

No he hasn't advanced it much. All the shit he's done has been around for decades at least.

I see drastically different numbers on where his money comes from, need to do more research. He is cheaper then the government, but that isn't saying much.

Regardless, I know a forced meme when I see one, and Musk is it. Bazinga. Memecars. MSM. On plebbit frontpage every week or two.

Still not as bad as all these disinfo shill ITT

Why is modern physics so POZed? I'm serious, this shit is about as credible as Keynesian economics, it's all done in a lab on a computer. At least with global warming, they collect data before they tamper with it.

I know there's the Hydron Collider but is dealing a lot more with the realm of quantum physics which still has some legitimate sects that are based on observation instead of retardation like String Theory and tearing holes through the fabric of reality.

Like anons said, you will never EVER get FTL travel. Even if it's physically possible, even IF mankind survives for that long, mankind is simply not clever enough for it even with all his tools and machines, to build a system that can go beyond the speed of light.

The idea that you cannot move faster than light is ridiculous but the fact that you can "warp" without leaving this "system" we call the universe is even more so.

look up weahter balloons in youtube
people are sending balloons up to 100+ miles and it is flat. Horizon is always at eyes level which contradicts the jesuit model

My folder has 345 images I could upload it if you want.

Reusable rockets are a completely new technology you fucking xenos heretic.

just 100 years ago we couldn't fly and barely 30 years ago I couldn't call a guy across the world a "faggot" in real time

faggot

He has the only rocket system that can land after launch and be reused. Other than that just about everything he has done is existing tech because the existing tech works.

BUILD COLONY
REMOVE XENO

It's really going to happen. I knew this would happen once we started meme'n the Imperium of Man.

We did it anons.

I do.

OH MY GOD I AM SO HAPPY
I was so disappointed in the lack of discussion on America's space strategy so far,
BUT WITH OL' BUZZ AT THE HELM THERE IS HOPE OF A GLORIOUS TRUMP EMPIRE REACHING THE STARS.
FUCKING
YES

Le earth be flat simpleton lol

I call bullshit on that one. You must be making a reference to Eratosthenes' work which established an approximation of the curvature of Earth based on the assumption that Earth was a sphere.
basic logical fallacy, retards easily fall for them.

Riddle me this: Despite the political/social achievements, and putting to rest peoples curiosity and imagination, are we even a little bit better of from going to the moon? Politics aside, would it really have mattered, would anyone really have noticed any difference if we didn't go?

The most you could get out of space travel is some unvaluable territory to colonize on the moon and realistically no where else.

So when the stock market goes up yesterday, that means it will always rise without end the following days. Makes sense it's 2016 after all and progress is progress.

Nah there's another guy that can land, additionally he's not proven that they can be reused yet. Back when NASA was considering reusable rocket systems they ended up deciding against it because the thought was that the stress incurred from the initial launch would make subsequent launches more risky. He hasn't actually reused anything he's landed yet so we can't be sure if that problem's solved.

for

The black science man and all the rabbis at NASA will tell you "curvature" is not visible beneath around 200,000 feet. Globeheads still love to say they've seen the curve though.

Pics related. Notice btw how the horizon always rises to eye level of the observer? At any height?

Check this out chump, I'd shitposting in midflight. Tell those retards IN THE PAST about this shit and watch it blow their minds

faggot

In your little flat earth deluded mind what is at the end of the planet?

Don't know about flat-earth considering the way the sun works at the poles and also satellites, but didn't black science man say the earth was pear-shaped? Look it up, he actually said this!

Goddamn it if I get to live in an age were we have a Rome-esque American Empire where we begin to colonize space my dick is going to explode.

THE UNIVERSE IS A INFINITE PLANE

MOST IS JUST FROZEN ICE

MAGNETIC HOTSPOTS CAUSE SOME WARM AREAS AND ATMSOPHERE PHENOMENON SUCH AS SUNS

WE'RE JUST ISLANDS

ANTARCTICA IS A CLIFF OF ICE

GOOD LUCK GETTING FAR WITH WHATEVER FOOD YOU BROUGHT

Antarctica is the edge of our disc

How does the sun go down all year round at my house. But stay up 22 hours+ in the Arctic summer.

Listening to a blackman or a woman lecture about science ever…

The earth is fucking big, like really fucking big like so fucking big you would have to get roughly idk 200,000 feet to see the curvature. Anything below that and it looks like a plane and it appears to wrap around the observer at their own level.

IT ROTATES AROUND THE CENTER OF THE MAGNETIC HOTSPOT, WHICH ITSELF FLUCTUATES.

It's defo not flat. That shit has been debunked pretty thoroughly.

Might not be a "ball" either.

Flat earth is probably a psyop/false dichotomy.

so you just fall off into space if you go past Antarctica?

of course you don't they guy said space doesn't exist a minute ago, It's turtles all the way down.

Antarctica, more of a meniscus than an edge though.

I made some OC but I can't post it because I get this.

{"readyState":0,"status":0,"statusText":"error"}

It'll be a shame once whitey is gone and niggs claim the ISS. The chinks will look at them and shake their heads just as we do today, when the nogs claim they waz kangz and sheet living in Da pyramids.

What? so the sun circles over head for 22+ hours of the day when I'm in the arctic but Brazil doesn't see it at night? How does it reach me when it's day for everyone else?

there is a dome above us

What’s it made of, shitstain?

The light avoids faggots.

Nah, the Chinese are nowhere near as altruistic as us. If it comes down to them the Chinese are just going to go full empire and conquer the subhumans.

Coulda just Googled it user…

Gods love. :^)

kek

Who was operating the camera to follow the ascent?

Yup.

When the Wright brothers were out on the dunes in Kitty hawk SC., there was a "scientific consensus" that flight might not be possible…and if it is, it's many years into the future.

I swear to god, if the Wright brothers were around today, they would be accused of hoaxing flight…

You're painfully retarded.

You non-shill flat earth (((internet people))) are embarrassing, but I guess that's the point. In b4 (1).

Blacks truly are society's greatest burden. We would be on Mars right now no doubt in my mind if we did not have to spend bi.. no trillions on the shit skins.

the only proper way to explain sun dogs is a dome

youtube.com/watch?v=5PO2xNN0ME0

The sun moves tropically for 6 months in increasingly small concentric circles. This is why during burger summer you have arctic midnight sun and antarctic darkness. During burger winter it's going around the Tropic of Capricorn, giving aussies their summer and giving us cold weather because it's farther away. According to the priests though earth is actually 3 million miles closer to the sun during winter. They tell you up is down, big is small and under no conditions should you use your own senses or intuition to determine anything. Just listen and believe goy.

Most of these conspirtard shit is made by the (((government))) to discredit real conspiracy detective work right?

How then is it up in the sky for Japan, not the Americas, but up constantly for the American-side of the supposed Arctic Circle?

Is it in two places at once?

All flat earthers don't understand geometric scale larger than a football field. They can't imagine that the curvature is so minuscule it is hard to measure on a small scale.

For them it's like trying to imagine the 4th dimension from the 3rd, they just can't do it.

:^)

Goddamn this thread is getting COINTELPRO'd hard by flat earth shills
Well, it was fun while it lasted, and we actually managed to have some intelligent discussion at one point.
See you in space, lads.
You shills are going to be food for the astronomicon

During the winter, we are exposed to the sun less and less, and at a lower angle. This causes less light and thusly, heat, to reach an area. Which makes shit cold.

ho-ho oh boy.

my background now
thanx fam

They were right about the earth moving closer to the sun. Even the secular models show that.

I see a lot of secularists assume that science and reason came with the age of enlightenment which is simply not true. People were doing break ground breaking science even before the Greeks were in their cultural prime.

WHERE?

(mennonite checked)

All of the concepts have been tested and proven before. The reason no one ever got this far before is because the government shot them down every time (figuratively) for competing with nasa and all their buds. The fact that musk is their posterboy should make you suspicious.
And I believe a different one did last fall already. Haven't looked into for being realistically reuseable.

Correct. The best way I've found to get through the brainwashing is to talk about some of the crazy shit that's actually became public info but is not well known. Examples would be us training the Taliban during Cold War era(you'd be surprised how many people aren't aware of this) and US experimenting with brainwashing using prostitutes and criminals as guinea pigs as part of MK Ultra. As soon as they start calling you a conspiracy theorist and you link them to the declassified reports showing that what you're saying is true they become more likely to give consideration to more current conspiracies. Like that we're indirectly but intentionally arming ISIS.

Is it in two places at once?
I don't understand the question. Do you mean why is there day and night on equivalent lines of latitude? Simply because light diffuses, wavelength seperates etc and contrary to what you've been told your whole life stars are not huge suns capable of sending light billions and trillions of miles.

Agreed. Now just realize this makes no sense in the heliocentric model and perfect sense in FE.

lol. filtered.

Is there any possibility that the majority of flat eathers aren't shills?

To me it seems like outsiders trying to discredit us by spouting of insanity to push people away from us.

\/\/\/\\/

You are just punching holes in the "earth is a ball theory".

Not proving that the earth is flat…because the "flat errff theory" gets blown to pieces far worse than the ball theory.

Sinead was into it before being ousted as a shill so I think the answer is a yes!

get a load of this fucker

Except they do.

Nope. They all show up in waves. I've met some crazy people who believe any conspiracy, but they will just mention it once and drop it. Not show up and use leftist language like calling us "deniers" and have tons of completely ridiculous and fake 'science,' They are purely shills.

How do we purge them?

I'm pretty annoyed that the shills kept us from having a great imperium of man thread over Trump teaming up with Aldrin. Was really hoping we'd get more space marine greentext stories.

If we all agree to filter flat earthers+ we could make anew thread and salvage it.

I'll spell it out for you:

Anyone who mentions flat earth at all is a shill due to the fact that the earth being flat or not does not and will not have a clear impact in the foreseeable future within the context of the fight against kikes and rallying people against them.

In the hypothetical case it was true, and the earth was flat, there'd be no way to fully spread the idea until actual official efforts are done to show it by huge organizations and governments, something only possible in a world without kikes.

In fact, it's a 'nothing to win, everything to lose' concept, so non-shills keep it to themselves.

Bottom line, any discussion about flat earth is a shilling attempt, because actual flat-earthers will not discuss it due to the inherent risk in labeling anything with 'and also attracts flat-earthers'. Guess who would love have us labelled as such?

t. Shitter who entertained the idea in the early 'oh shit suddenly most things I heard are complete bullshit, all I can trust is that which I see with my own eyes' phase of redpilling. I then refused to touch the subject with a 10 foot pike because there's nothing to gain.

If you mean larping retards incapable of critical thought pushing jewish metaphysics, no, it's you who need to go. I'm only in here because you morons keep bumping and sliding non-shill threads.

Think of it this way, a lot of anons showed up to Holla Forums originally to roleplay Nazis. They are like those.
For comparison, I saw a Knight of Zarus (lawful evil god of humanity) and a Deacon of Pelor (neutral shard of that god) have an in depth philosophical and religious debate on /tg/ that lasted a month. It was beautiful, and at the same time, just as stupid as flat earth discussion. Don't expect people to come to chans to be serious about being serious, no matter how serious they seem. That is a standard too high, and one that must never be met lest we lose our satire.

Really? How?

Saved.

Thank you.

Perspective. We are looking at them from a different angle to our ancestors and some art shows it.

Aw shit i responded to a flat earther.

Constellations do not look the same as they did centuries ago, drawings even show us this. Halley wrote about it in the 1700s when reconciling what he saw to what Ptolemy saw and recorded centuries before him.

They are impervious to arguments. We've probably all wasted time trying at some point or another. And they don't even bring up rational questions about why the earth is round, it's full true-believer shit.

I think we just need a tits or gtfo style response. Not enough people will just filter. Even if we could ban them and not go overboard, they will play the martyr while finding something else completely ridiculous to shill.

And with people like sinead doing it, I have no doubt that some of them are paid shills.

This.

This thread and the last one shilled by these kikes should knock some sense into the anons replying to them.

Look at the "TRUMP PROTESTORS PEPPER SPRAY LITTLE GIRLS AND OLD MAN" sticky >>5833528 for the previous example.

Yeah, there's an agenda behind this.

I've been keeping my eye on this shit show for a year.

Seems the ultimate goal is to…ah fuck it…Watch this vid.

Flat Earth Conspiracy - The Truth that Dare Not Speak it's Name
youtube.com/watch?v=8sJJKRPzgcw
I'll embed it also.

He gets close to the bullseye imo…Could easily replace "Russia" with International Jewry wishing to knock down America a peg…but I'm not sure.

Holy shit this is an organized disenfranchising effort. We are being PRed on the inside to hate the inside.

Then why does every representation going back to the pyramids and ancient Egypt have them in the exact same position? If the Earth and sun are traveling at the speeds they describe they should shift so no sky should be the same 2 weeks in a row, let alone for thousands of years. The pole star (which for some reason is visible through the "planet" from southern latitudes) has remained exactly where it's always been, perched over the North Pole, since humans have been navigating. It can also be proven through time lapse the other fixed stars revolve around it in perfectly in concentric circles.

This is the problem with FE debates: you have faith on your side, I have scientific method and common sense. You can sci-fi roleplay all you want but this really isn't the board for it.

I mean I've seen them before but it never really clicked.

Best summation.

This is a great video, saved.

fuck me

Well if you insist, where you at user. I'm not gay, but I'll try to please

Now try and find one that isn't baseless conspiracy theory and actually tries to debunk the proofs. You won't, since pushing false conspiracy theories is the only way you can debunk anything. You're just a self unaware kike white knighting ignorance.

Say Holla Forums in a post Trump world, you were given the option to become a prototype Space Marine but the odds of your surviving the procedure are like 30%, would you take the chance to leave humanity behind?

There's hundreds of them. Do you want me to post them?

Yes and you wouldn't be leaving humanity behind you'd be the vanguard of the coming man a reminder of what all of humanity can become.

I'm not sure why you would be holding onto the flat earth shit still. I can understand dabbling in it last year…but it's clearly over now…Johnny.

flat earth you goyim

GO FUG YOUR ROMAN PLANET GODS
YOU PREACH JEWISH FABLES THAT ARE TAUGHT IN THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND TELEVISION
YOU ARE A CHRIST KILLER

lol'ed a bit there

sounds pretty good, I can't listen to youtube while doing anything else though. Does the guy have a podcast or someplace to get it as an mp3?

HAHAHAHA! I just clicked on another vid and the ad was for something about elon musk. Fucking jewtube.

You could research the subject and argue the points yourself, but I doubt that will happen.

It's only just starting.

(vpn switched, I'm 1b7130)

re-filtered

Lol…Good point.

I actually might be able to give ya an mp3 link. Hold on a sec.

I've researched the subject adequately enough to figure out that the flat earth theory is easily debunk-able and bargain-bin conspirotard garbage.

You could argue for the Flat earth instead of against the ball earth??

I agree that there are some odd anomalies in regards to the ball earth/heliocentric model…but that doesn't equate to it being flat.

The FE model is 80% more faulty and ass-backwards than the globe model.

Imperium of White Men soon

grizzom.blogspot.com/2016/01/flat-earth-conspiracy-truth-that-dare.html

k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/yhqozzlmsp/Flat_Earth_Conspiracy_-_The_Truth_that_Dare_Not_Speak_it_s_Name.mp3

Then debunk instead of just talking about debunking it. 8" inches per mile squared should be the measurable, observable and testable degree of curvature yet it's not there. The horizon always rising to eye level as altitude is gained, absence of star parallax, moon phasing etc, you will ignore all of these things because you have been programmed to ignore them. Instead you'll shift goalposts to "why" and "who" so the "what" can be avoided and your precious little jewish prescribed fedora atheism can remain intact. Arguing from ignorance + advocating political correctness in an off topic "science" thread should tell you something.

Thanks mate. I've got some other things in mind that this may fit with, not flatearth specific.

Government subsidies != reduced costs. They're using YOUR tax money so the rich kikes can launch satellites at smaller price.

Nigga, you aren't talking to normies on kikebook that are "programmed to believe everything we hear from the media". Are you on fucking crack?

Or are you reading from a script? I can't believe you idiotic kikes thought you could co-opt the "anti-semite" movement with this dogshit.

Flat Earth is Plain Ridiculous - Part 4 - Eric Dubay Lies and Exaggerations
youtube.com/watch?v=DSHqi8t-h9U

Published on Mar 20, 2016

We're doing it boys. Our memes are transcending reality and becoming part of the fabric of reality. This is how men become Gods, with memes.

So close but so far

Which measurements? That 8" squared isn't the amount of curvature on a ball 24,901 miles in circumference?

If it were a mirage it would be upside down. If it were a mirage you wouldn't be able to see in increasing detail as you zoomed in on it. Your argument is literally not to believe your own eyes.

Dubay gives dozens of verifiable (eg falsifiable) distances, if that one is demonstrably false it's certainly a strike against Dubay. Here's the thing though: notice how you just shifted your argument from "it's a mirage" to "it's close enough to see at 8" per mile? Either curvature is detectable or it's not. If all you need is evidence that curve isn't detectable you're going to end up a flat earther.

That sounds like a wonderfully provocative plan..chief

WHATEVER IT TAKES

I haven't "shifted" my argument.

You posted a bunch of common Flat erff arguments and I posted a video debunking it.

The comments in green are from the author of the video. Go spin your wheels arguing with him, yid.

space is just a jewish fable that jews use to make people hate Jesus Christ.

Jews are gonna fake alien invasion and fake alien disclosure with NASA type agencies and claim that Jesus Christ was a liar because space agencies are going to fake human life on mars for example.

then all the jewish marxist subhuman faggotry will burn down all the churches and kill all the white man because Jesus Christ is white man's God.

What don't jew faggots get about Space being fake. Space is a jewish fable and jews will use space to kill all the white people. fact.

Unless this space demon is killed then you will continue to follow these gay jewish and be cast into the demon hell pit. unless you are called of God.

You make reference to Reddit and le asteroid meme is what they talk about there.

Despite the fact that we could easily just shoot a couple of rockets at it and deviate it's trajectory and if all else fails, earth is 70% water and a remaining 20% are shitty countries nobody cares about.

Or nuke the surface of mars.

waste of dubs

can somebody explain why there is no gradient between northern and southern celestial hemisphere?

Dubay is also wrong IMO about what causes ocean tides. That doesn't make him a bad source it just means you should verify everything for yourself, which kind of goes without saying. This is how it usually goes from here: I suggest looking up the Bedford Level experiment. You go to Wikipedia and come back with "muh gravity bends light", which will be yet another magical ability of gravity that can't be tested and has never been demonstrated. Of the "mirage" and "they're closer than that" arguments it will be the strongest since the Jesuit concept of gravity has been drilled into your head since before you could talk. Again, that should tell you something.

Has Holla Forums always been this crazy?

Now we deny gravity too.

I don't even know what to say anymore. Holla Forums is getting the shit COINTELPRO'd out of it, time for a new migration.
I used to have a modicum of respect for you Christcucks, but that is quickly disappearing
By the way, how's the weather in Tel-Aviv?

How the fuck is Jesus Christ the white man's God?

its okay everyone, my third grade school teacher told me it was real, and we can be who ever we want to be.

I know that this is something we all know, and probably me least of all, but just something to keep in mind… There is a windfarm going up near me. It and all the infrastructure is heavily subsidised, and the non-government investment in it is based on future protections and, I believe, the idea that they will be getting money perpetually from redistribution in the future.

When you discuss these subsidies, the left will use the same word to describe things like Big Oil subsidies. But what they mean is they aren't paying their fair share. And not in taxes, but in the true environmental cost. That gets us into the whole carbon credit shit with the globalists. You get the idea. They have changed the language once again and no one seems the wiser. What surprised me is that the lobbyists and organizations focused on alt-energy seem to operately wholly within the framework of social justice. Now that we have a whole generation indoctrinated into the unquestionable belief in AGW, their rhetoric has put them into the default position as the only solution and the controllers of resources and power, literally and figuratively.

I don't care about shit like windfarms, but the mechanism and mental processes in the masses that will demand it. Hypothetically, I could see this being the replacement of the federal reserve system as the method of centralised control when the dollar inevitably shits the bed.

Maybe this is old news, I had just assumed until recently this was simply another way to sucker people out of their money.

*rubbeti rub*

Fuck was some of that not clear at all.

There has never been a single demonstration of mass attracting mass by virtue of itself. Things go up and down based on long established laws (that is falsifiable scientific testing) of density and buoyancy. The only reason gravity exists in the imagination is to explain why easily observable "scientific" (small s) things must actually be wrong. Here, some more citation laden material to not watch or consider
youtu.be/4J18e30zTyE
youtu.be/D_j_SUAwafU

I'm sure facebook misses you right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment

filtered

THE EMPEROR'S WILL SHALL BE DONE

Cavendish is a 400 year old "experiment" non-scientific since it can't be repeated or falsified. Furthermore, even if accurate, the results would be easily explainable by electrostatic reaction.

And that's your best evidence.

Its actually good to get the dindoos to start spreading stuff like this. They will become less credible and seem more like sore losers.

ID filtered

And what do you goys suggest? Its been millions of years since a significant asteroid hit us, odds are it wont happen for a longgg longgg time.

Flat earthers make me laugh hard

If you take the "see with your own eyes approach to everything in your life you'll probably die
go ahead, prove to me lava is hot, also real. Have you ever seen Donald Trump in person? have you ever seen Hitler?
At some point you have to trust somebody and that's how they get you

the emperor protects

Yeah mannnn…I really need to free myself of those god damn jesuits, mannn…Those Jesuits that had absolutely no role in my life since I went to church maybe 5 times in my life.

It's really just a jesuit conspiracy mannn…the jews are just are just innocent victims of the papacy…It's not like Hollywood makes endless "vatican conspiracy" movies and tv shows…and like yeah mannn…you just get banned from every mainstream media outlet for the mildest of criticism of Israel or Jewish power because you're just hateful… mann…For once the mannn is right….We don't need another holocaust mannn….Especially when those god damned evil jesuits are out there running the world…mannnn

What about criticism of the entirely Judeo-Catholic U.S. Supreme Court, ruling over a 50% Protestant Christian population?

by rerevisionist » 25 Mar 2011 12:58
DO CATHOLICS RULE THE WORLD?

@robertk13 - ==I don't accept the Catholics-rule-the-world idea, but I base this on trying to imagine what would happen if this were true==:—

*Catholicism and the wonders of their saints and popes would be taught in all schools and colleges
*Sufferings of Catholics would be compulsory teaching for all schoolkids.
*Catholics would get huge sums of public money for made-up past suffering.
*Businesses and the media would be controlled by Catholics. Film and TV programs would constantly mention Catholics, Rome etc
*All criticism of Catholics would be frowned on - there would be legal action, covert police action, protests and riots etc
*The history of the Orthodox Church in Russia would be widely known
*Shady outfits - 'Mafia' etc - would all be attributed to e.g. Jews or some other group
*Catholics would have their own special passports, special legislation, huge numbers of their own little groups
*Anything Catholics wanted would be widely promoted
*All modern history would be written from a Catholic viewpoint
*Catholics where a minority would carry out military operations and be given money for it and hardly anyone would comment

I don't see any of that. Or not much - it's true that the Vietnamese foreign-influenced elite were Catholic and assisted in war crimes. But considering the world as a whole I think it's just a diversion from criticism of Jews (and Muslims)

Nice try Moshe.
May I make a suggestion?
youtube.com/watch?v=VgaahBvqj-8

And you don't have to rely on other people's experiments, you can do them yourself. ie Get a good pair of binoculars and do a test like link related using a known distance. Or measure the temperature of moonlight. Or do a time lapse of the stars. Or take a gyroscope on an airplane. There are literally dozens of experiments you could do from home just on coriolis effect alone.

If I was one of the reddit tier faggots ITT right now you'd be filtered.

If Jews ruled the world, nobody would eat pork.
If Jews ruled the world, everyone would speak Hebrew.
If Jews ruled the world, everyone's religious day would be Saturday.

Pic. related

Also. →

Sure.

-Catholics are almost 30% of the population of the country. The largest Christian denomination in the country.

-The 3rd biggest Catholic population in the word. Makes sense that they make up half of the court.

-It makes no sense that Jews are the other half.

-They settled in the "power base" of the country . NYC, Boston, Philly, Washington DC, Chicago etc…and they have very high IQ's. They went to law school and became master politicians and lawyers/judges….and there are millions of them. They are the majority in those cities.

-Jews are under 2% of the population.

Any questions kike?

Well, how long did it take you to think that one up, Luigi?

Pic. related for more Vatican subversion

and you have to take into account that 100% of negroes are protestants…and about 20% of American white protestants are snake-handling potato niggers that barely know how to read….You gonna compare that with the Catholic population?

ID filtered, get back to >>>/auschwitz/

Yeah kike, you are going to whip every one into a frenzy about the vatican and get them to forget about the jews.

Luigi?

Maybe you're just a mentally ill conspirotard.

Keep it filtered, heretical Talmudic-ally.

Whites need to have sovereignty, and that means with or without the Vatican's co-operation. It's a word of warning.

You keep on chanting that like a good Vati-tard, but I and other Anons. who can see the forest from the trees will keep pointing out your subversive goal of turning North America into an extension of Latin America.

Looks like you're out of ammunition, eh?

He is trying to derail the thread, filter and ignore him.

Seriously, why kikes are shilling this thread so hard?

I'm not Catholic. i haven't been to church since 1997 when I had to go mass cuz I went to a Catholic high School(strictly for athletics)

When I did go to church when I was 5, we went to a protestant church. I guess 'ethnically' I could go either way. Mom's mother was northern Irish-Protestant…My Dad's mother was english and slavic and his father was Irish.

So, I couldn't care less about muh Protestantism or muh Catholicism.

Why are so many Trentian heretics insistant on extending Vatican hegemony all the way through North America, even while making the continent fully brown?

Maybe it's because you hate the white race. No, you possible crypto, and ally of Christ-killers… I and other pro-whites plan to fight your despicible kind everywhere. You're anti-white.

Also, off-topic shouldn't bump.

If you had ammunition, you wouldn't have replied with a sage. The truth is; you're embarrassed at how poorly you did shilling this thread. Now you are trying to hide it.

You haven't addressed my statement at all.
How can "if you haven't seen it with your own eyes, how do you know its true" be a valid argumentative strategy if you don't apply it anywhere else in your life? Its impossible to live in such a way and you know it.

I dismiss these people practically out of hand because I see a lot of the same guys talking about stuff in my profession and they have absolutely no clue what they're doing. Seriously suffering from the dunning-kruger effect.

I've never cared much for mechanical physics and vector math, I'll leave that to people who like it.

k…cuz we know how hard the protestants are fighting the jews and multi-culti…I mean, thank god for the protestants. Otherwise we might have some kind of overwhelming voting power to vote out Israel-first traitors…and that would be disastrous for the je…I mean America.

Protestants are fucking awesome and have really helped our country.

btw…black gospel music is pretty guhd…Just saying that protestants are in charge of them..With your awesome powers and the affection of the true 'lawd' …you'd think maybe da blacks would have gotten their shit together eh…

Why would they get stuck on those completely inconsequential "rules"/

To be part of their cult you have to be blood related by mother. Religion/stupid religious laws have nothing to with it. Just let them print money out of thin air and control the government and media…You can fuck pigs up the ass if that's what you want…Just don't be an antisemite goy…

-They don't give a fuck if the goyim eat pork

-They don't give fuck if the goyim speak hebrew.

-The fact that the goyim can work on saturday benefits the jew…You dizzy kike.

Holy shit my sides.

Roman Catholics, who are one type of white ethnic, really like to point out Jews because this helps them to deny the anti-white force that their own religion creates.

"It's only the Jews" means don't pay attention to the way that Roman Catholics have browned out Central and South America, that there's no risk in allowing formerly Protestant Christian institutions to be taken over by "us", (the Roman Catholics). It will be different this time, and allowing the Vatican to make decisions in United States and Canadian institutions won't brown-out these countries, like what happenend in Central and South America, those are exceptions… Because it's only the Jews that are to blame, we're innocent and blame-less, see?

Yes, that strategy has worked for you heretics for a good while, but now the internet is a much more open marketplace of ideas…And your old anti-white plans are being laid bare…

Just because you look white, doesn't mean your loyalties are to whites. You are white ethnics, you and the Talmudic Jews.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_ethnic

Not bumping because off-topic

Scientific method can be applied to everything and everything in life. The deductive reasoning process is key (epistemologically speaking) to critical thought while everything you've been fed about gravity and the universe has been inductive speculation piled on hypothesis piled on hypothesis. It is faith based dogma, all of it. Dark energy, dark matter, gravitation waves, parallel universes, black holes, string theory, the moon landing etc are to today what Icarus, Prometheus and the like were to the childfucker greeks. Reality is what we can observe, test and demonstrate. It's repeatable and falsifiable. If you want to hand wave that away with some philosophical equivalency about blind faith, fine, just never expect anyone to take anything you say seriously.

"Flat earthers" are just trolls trying to piss us off. They mostly come from /int/ but some pour in from other places like Renegade Broadcasting.

My introduction to FE was trying to debunk it, here, about 6 months ago. Pretty sure these days all the non-functionally retarded anons just avoid these threads completely.

Back to reddit, faggot.

Protestants have given their asshole to the Mossad and are probably the biggest obstical to the pursuit of world harmony.

"Roman Catholic" whites are mostly urban/suburban whites that know actual Jewish people…and know they are weasels and not to be trusted. They won't say that in the current year…but they know it.

and the kikes know it too. They are defo frightened of the lapsed or active urban ethnic catholic like me(even though i went to a protestant church. i'm "ethnically catholic) that used to hear our uncles talk bout "the jews"…My boss when i worked at a golf course during my summer break would rip on the Jewish family that owned the course…French-canadian-american-Catholic guy. about 50. Hated/distrusted jews. Awesome guy.

So anyways, the jews know they have the protestant deer in the headlights…They have really been gunning for the ethnic Catholics…There's a history there…especially in the northeast.

Growing up in the Boston area, it wasn't uncommon to hear a white guy say nigger and Jew…Know what I'm sayin?

The one that hit Russia in 1908 wasn't insignificant.

VAN ALLEN BELTS

Do you have any idea how much radiation is in them, how thick they are and how fast we punched through them the total dosage of radiation is less than a fucking banana when taking into account all of those factors?

In short gas yourself.

An asteroid would have left evidence of itself. Unless like the plane in shanksville you think it just vanished underground.

Did you just bump this
shill thread too Goldstein? Oy vey.

most "flat earthers" dont even enter "space" threads. its a weird dynamic at play. its like we want you retards to realize this shit is beyond marxism and kikes but we dont want to discredit and derail threads.

ps. bedford level experiment.

Yeah I did bump it and I'll do it again.
Also asteroids have been know to "airburst" when they have a high ice, or gas content trapped inside. There would be fragments but they would be harder to find.

there is nothing wrong with this thread

How stupid do you have to be to think the USA never went to the moon?

The whole mission would have been closley scrutinised by the USSR, who I'm sure would have loved to kick up a fuss were it a hoax.

The fact that the USSR never said it didn't happen pretty much proves that it did.

Where's the rocket exhaust??

You can even circumnavigate the globe in a boat if you're willing to pay enough. And the horizon will be circular wherever you go, there aren't any corners.

Also the horizon EXISTS, the only way a horizon could exist is if the planet wasn't flat. See:
If you were flying over a map like that, you would be able to see all of the continents.

If you were right there would be no horizon at all.

So when I shine a flashlight at a wall I'm actually enclosing a portion of it in a dome.

lol you can see it with a telescope!

Oh lol why do you think you don't float away if there's no gravity.

Where's the rocket exhaust??

It's in a vacume you tard, gasses disperse so quickly that they might as well not be there at all. The moon also has 83% less gravity. You see that little poof at the start? That's pretty much all it needed.

DIAMONDS

Fix your proxy kike

The human brain is tuned to see faces, humans and other animals even in completely unrelated objects.

mhmmm reminder globecucks will be purged along with leftists for promoting this kike model of universal relativism.

Quads confirm

No wonder JIDF has you on chinese cartoon website duty

Apollo and Soyez merged immediately after the last "moon landing" (Russia supposedly sent unmanned robots but at least had the good taste not to put out fake pics) and both countries have been partnered in the Antarctica Treaty organization since 1959. Funny that: the longest, most successful and counterintuitive treaty of all time entered into smack dab in the middle of the Cold War.

Bumping two threads at the same time? Oh sorry I didn't catch that you were referencing another thread, not even in that one.

Did I say they could vanish? I most certainly did not, I said they could explode in air, It's a lot harder to find little pieces if any of them even survive the air friction.

First fix your proxy jew.

Second since jews are obviously so fucking dumb, please look at this image to educate yourself a bit.

It didn't fuck our shit up, I'm talking about extinction level of fucked shit.

Tear to my eye. Want a none nazi not sure it can actually be done version to spread to normalfags.

Nice quads, faggot.

Hold it you dummy.

How does a squirrel = human face?

That is clearly a squirrel, I can see its head, eyes, ears, front leg, and body, there is no way that is a (((pure coincidence))) rock that looks exactly like a squirrel.

Anyone who actually believes we went to the fucking moon in the 60's and early 70's is an utter and complete moron. Buzz Aldrin is a fucking entertainer, nothing more. Same with Armstrong and Collins. No matter what level of education they had, in the end they were just a bunch of actors. While Aldrin is a sociopath who reveled in his fame, eventually becoming a wife-beating alcoholic, Armstrong seemed plagued by his conscience and pretty much hid from public sight for the rest of his life following after "retiring" from active Moon-duty. He rarely made public appearances and absolutely never spoke at length of the Apollo program after the laughably pathetic post Apollo 11 Press Conference.

Lamest argument ever. The USSR never "pulled NASA's card on their fake Moon missions because half of the Soviet Space program was bullshit as well. Yuri Gagarin never went to fucking space. The Soviets fucking invented the whole bogus Space Race game.

In that show all but one of the custodes Are complete degenerates.though I'm so glad kitten didn't fall to chaos

OCP:
WE'RE TAKING THE CITY PRIVATE

Trump:
MAKE AMERICA PRIVATE AGAIN

Glory to the Galactic Alliance of Humankind!

Then who went to space?

inb4 there's no space

Uh oh…RIDF incoming…

Our brain is wired to detect other animals, predators that might threaten us, members of our own species which are competition or sources of fuck, and PREY. Squirrel is prey animal.

It's also repeatable. Check out google DeepDream algorithm, people kept feeding it animal images until that's all it could recognize anywhere.

How did you live to be old enough to post here without getting shown some optical illusions in grade five.

The squirrel rock has two fractures which look like shadows and make it look like feet, but it's not fucking feet.

If you look at it close enough it looks completely unnatural. A squirrel doesn't have a skin stretched from chin to tip of paw.

We need to rid our world of parasites before we explore new ones. Otherwise, we'll just spread the sickness elsewhere.

lol, more like 2nd man on the mic. Kubrick shot the moonlanding in a studio in England.

I laughed.

I get this meme here a lot but I can't help to think this is bullshit. I'd rather believe the moon landing was fake than soviet man was fake.

This makes sense, why are there no stars?

I've heard the question before, never knew the real reason for why you can't see them in the background

Also can you explain why light seems to function completely different on the moon?

kek, these pictures are always a thread closer, seems a little weird….

You flat-earther trolls mad your other thread got locked down?

No, I'm bumping to ask a question, can you answer it? no? then you can comment uselessly if you want

Go ask on /x/, plenty of help there.

Why /x/? This is a simple physics questions, where the answer has several political implications, like who to trust, who is really in power etc.

Just because you can't think critically and ask questions doesn't mean others can't.

This thread is the perfect place for this.

Double bump, anyone? Is everyone going to avoid this extremely unscientific picture?

Why do the shadows form multiple angles, as if their were more than one source of light?

This is video of an alleged Stanley Kubrick claiming Kubrick filmed the moon landing.

The interviewer is a retard. I don't know if it's real or not. Probably Russian disinformation.

Here's Jewtube…

Because it's diversionary conspiracy theory kookery used to shit up Holla Forums, but you know that.

It is? Explain it to me, with the use of Physics and Mathematics how identifying two alternate angles of shadows, clearly declaring that there are multiple sources of light, which thus has me conclude that there was either a light source as powerful as the Sun on the moon, or these photos are clearly fake.

Again. Refute the evidence definitively, quit hiding behind buzzwords, and just say "I don't know either".

conveniently ignoring these other shadows

You can't create this sort of lighting in a studio, there's other reasons behind them looking weird.

Why? That's what I am asking. What Law? what rule of photography?

Do you have any empirical evidence other than, no you are wrong?

I'm not going to stand here and say these photos are absolutely not fake, I don't know, that's what I'm questioning through analyzing the photos visually.

But you just keep saying, "No, this doesn't work like that".

Why though?

appreciate the disinfo, good work shlomo.

Go ahead and reproduce it.

You are correct, this would be the absolute best way to go about it, but I don't have the funding that NASA did in the 60s.

I'm just wondering why everyone here keeps trying to make me prove it didn't happen, whereas no one can definitely prove it DID happen.

Burden of proof lies on you believers to definitively refute "the crazy tin foiler conspiracy theorist" (lel were not on cuckchan).

Which is funny as all hell, you would think that all the people here would just be dumping mountains of evidence against me.

Sounds very similar to the situation with the Lolocaust huh?

pics? It's not hard to google right? If you know where they are, link or post one.

Yeah, I thought they were bound by the laws of conservation of energy and momentum, which pretty much proves how you need 2 sources of light for such widely different angles.

Nobody is asking you to reproduce it at the same scale, just to reproduce the effect.

Just say you don't have the expertise to confirm that it is possible to do that kind of lighting in a studio.

Here's homelessbusters explaining it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wym04J_3Ls0

Yeah that's what I thought, 90% of people here still can't think for themselves, you can let this thread die now, I know you all were rather just believe blatant and obvious lies.

Mythbusters? Really? So Hollywood produces a fake moon landing back in 69, and you post a source of a TV show, also supported by the same infrastructure with the same people running the show?

Ok, I'm really gone this time. You are right about one thing, I DO NOT have the expertise to recreate the effect, but you would think there would be more evidence to support it.

Like, you can't even link to NASA, you linked to MYTHBUSTERS, just ponder that for a second.

Just ponder this for a second: you can't think for yourself because you just eat up theories that a bunch of cooks come up with.

Saying "hurr these shadows don't look right" is not proof for jack shit. Lighting is more complicated than that.

Uh what?

How do you know? You can't even give me more information than "NO YOU ARE DUMB"

Via the Conservation of Energy and Momentum, which are applicable to all matter, including photons, or particles or light, light must reflect off a surface which it cannot pass through and based on specific surfaces, it can only ever reflect one way.

So please, explain to me how all I am saying is "hurr these shadows don't look right".

That's what you're doing you fucking hypocrite.

I lived enough years, even though not that many, to know that light plays tricks on your eyes. These photos are just more evidence of that, not of some conspiracy. Even if the moon landing was fake, it's not these photos of deceptive lighting that prove it.

Yes, I know of Optical illusions. Can you specify as to how this is applicable to some or all of those pictures? Like, what optical illusion it is?

I 100% agree, they don't disprove it, but they certainly raises questions. The real question is, how come it's so difficult to prove?

Also, quit the conspiracy horseshit, it's a buzzword used to stifle investigation.

Either you're ignorant, don't really care or are a shill, but why can't you just admit you can't prove or disprove it? It's alright to just be like " I don't know, seems odd. Why are you so adamant at it being real? It's not like I said all space travel is fake, I'm just curious about the first ones.

Either way it was a scientific leap of mankind or a political propaganda event to give sort of a surge of hope to America. Why is it so wrong that I'm questioning these things?

Really nigger, the best way to win is to outsmart them. Especially when you already know how they operate.

Back to supreme death hell with you, Khmer Rouge 2.0.

or we can just leave the parasites behind

Calm down shlomo, can't a goy dream ?

You're not questioning anything, you're acting like a retard.

Here's a photo that replicates the first effect without seeing the source of light that should also be about 9 feet away. Pretty sure the suns a bit further out than that.
Pic 2 the two shadows you are comparing are not of objects that are perpendicular.
Pic 3 may be a studio photo, I have no explanation other than exposure, or developing error.
Pic 4 once again you need to see that the objects are perpendicular to compare the shadows, the pole or whatever is at 45 degrees to the ground and the astronaut is stood straight up.

FYI I'm 50/50, I'll believe it when we have open source hd sats orbiting the moon and you can see all the landing sites and tracks. These pics prove nothing one way or the other, certainly not that they didn't go.

I'm more shocked by the way the camera zooms out and pans up as the lander takes off. That was well timed.

*I mean parallel not perpendicular of course