WEBM Thread

More than one webm per day edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCJFp8uSYCjXOMnkUyb3CQ3Q/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=OhJQVVAN2Ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That looks pretty good.

Unfortunately don't have a webm of this but on the plus side it's OC.

Desserts are fairly overrepresented…

I'm assuming there are more of this person on JewTube like
Who is it?

Desserts overrepresnted

youtube.com/channel/UCJFp8uSYCjXOMnkUyb3CQ3Q/videos

What a disrespectful degenerate shit, holy fuck.
Being a smug fuck filming this and putting it online too.

Intro to what?

I have a request for all the edgy fucks here.
We've all seen the Kartel beheading videos, we know the pictures of shopped up heads with the chopped of penises in their mouths, and there's also the videos of dead corpses being dismembered completely, butcher style.

I have to assume tho, that they cut off these dicks and body parts while their victim is still alive, right? Yet I haven't found one video like that.
Does anyone have a vid like that?
I'm not talking beheadings, there's plenty of those. I'm talking body parts (eg: penis, legs) being dismembered while the person is still alive

just, you know, for science

Fuck thanks for reminding me of that song m8

What's the music sauce?

Sauce?

kronk?! pls sauce

this is what military schools are for.
remember this, future parents.

actually, this post can be applied to

A guy singing a dirty song, a comedy skit, somebody sliding into a bunch of paint and someone playing with a cat? Military school will fix that?

quet user.
military school fixes everything.
including misquoting posts

Hitler could have prevented this

What's this anime?

I can't understand what my husband is saying

Yea I've seen that one.
Still not as fucked up as sawing off a leg or penis though.
I guess those videos don't exist, which makes me wonder if they only cut those dicks off after they kill the person. In that case I don't really see te point.

Its called pursuit by gessafelstain

i have a lot in my gore folder, but there is no pleasing you i see.

I'm easy to please if you have a video of a guy getting his dick, leg or arm cut/sawed off while he's still alive.
I've only seen vids where they do that with an already dead person.
The teeth pulling video is indeed the closest to it I've seen.

I know i have one where it's cartel guys cutting off a guy's fingers and then cutting his head off while he's tied to a lawn chair. Can't find it though.

Yea fingers and hands I've also seen, now that you mention it.
Cutting off heads while alive is very prevalent too.

It's the pictures I saw of cut off dicks in the mouths of a decapitated head that made me wonder about those videos.
And then there's that video of the corpse hanging upside down in what looks to be a butcher's workplace, but he's already dead.

Thanks for looking though.
I've looked for these types of videos on sites like kaotic and bestgore but can't find any.
If they were out there I'd imagine they'd be all over those sites and would get posted on Holla Forums a lot.
So I'm starting to think there just aren't any out there, although knowing Cartels, I can't but assume that they would do such a thing and film it for maximum shock effect

people are dumb enough to do that stuff to themselves though.

The sad thing is that furries will defend this.

headphones required btw

that was the last great game of the PS2 era…

memories…

run ronnie run

Did you use a screen capture this from am inbrowser steam? Jesus fuck user thats pathetic. What kind of casual doesn't even have a raw blu-ray rip of boku no pico and OVAs downloaded and on his computer for use at any time?

I have a lot of respect fot this german lady, my parents would just silently disown me, at least shes trying, even though her son has cancer. I think I even would probably just shoot my child if he had a faggot horse doll with a flesh light in it.

I need more of this.

I know it's Niko, but this is strangely catchy.

sounded really weird and cool at first then gave me a sharp headache

MARIE MADELEINE - Swimming pool

That black woman at 0:45 was right

sauce?

nvm found it
youtube.com/watch?v=OhJQVVAN2Ho

Stop shilling this autist

She's trying? She's trying to do what? To make him want to commit suicide?

any german speaker who can verify this isn't fake?

nevermind, i guess with 80000 views if it was fake we'd know

Oh god, there are OVA's? SHIEEEEEET

yup, no fake.

Why is this is too painful to watch all the way. I just feel so uncomfortable every time I watch jeb

same here

I wrote a script that scrapes threads. Who wants to try it out?

Jeb seems like a great guy, I feel bad for him.
But that doesn't change the fact that hes wrong.

sauce / info on the 1st image

is she drinking horse cum?

That appears to be the implication. I wonder if horse semen is vegan friendly.

I had a girlfriend once who made my cum part of her diet. Often would ration it and store it in a juice bottle in the fridge n'shit, she loved the smell and taste and would sip it throughout the day. She would force me to eat certain foods to increase the taste. Let's just say kissing her was not on my to do list.

Creeped me the fuck out so much in the beginning, then it was just like meh and became accustomed to it so whatever, rationalized she's a weirdo. Besides all the 2/3/6/9 hourly blowjobs were great though after a few months that shit became annoying especially when she basicly forced herself on me at times and you'll usually just give in but it really gets problematic and started to effect my work/routine. Eventually found myself fleeing the house or inable to sit on the couch to watch tv wither her going for my trousersnake.

First girl I've met that would have major convulsion orgasms when i would nut in her mouth. Also she ate so much dairy products that her nut was basically thicker then mine…

Started off with her eating my nut and cuming to it. It progressed slowly to the point where she had a jar of my cum and would be sipping from it.

I eventually had to draw the line and called it quits when i learned she would incorporate it in her vegan foodsnacks she made for herself but the mental image of me walking into the living room while she sat there on the cough sipping from the cumjar still grosses me the fuck out.

I still miss the sex though.

You wanna know how I can tell that story is bullshit?

So Aqua Teen Hunger Force got axed for this shit?

Seriously?

Why can't I get that level of dedication from a girl???