learn to suck cock

[nose intensifies]

be an amoral sycophant
build a network of crony friends
fuck them over
repeat

do this

youtube.com/watch?v=w9Nhr5vPXBI

I meant something that doesn't involve selling your body and being a jew.

magic beans.

Scratch any fortune and it bleeds. Good luck making money and having a soul cause you're gonna be the one that gets fucked over.

It's a fuck or be fucked system. If you want to make money, be a smurf for a meth kingpin, or something. You could also be a poison assassin. That can make some big bucks too.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

America is a country by sociopaths for sociopaths
Claw your way to the top by destroying other people by any means possible

Become a game developer and get a kickstarter.

you have to be like these guysand get out there….

youtube.com/watch?v=1aOyrJA7SqQ

Yeah the system rewards psychopathic traits and shit

get a job you dumb nigger

Impress rich people. How?

Fantasy. Spend forever in school. No jobs available but teaching or quantitative finance.
Get ignored. How many rich people have you danced for ?
Just do it!

get a fucking job.

just print some dumbass. you have a printer, right?

sup?

he found his parents' money shoebox
awww

dad died when i was 8 and my mom lives in a different state.

git gud faggit

he thinks that's how grownups talk to each other

lol stay buttmad jelly loser. im 24 and living the dream

Pick one.

cock-inhaling 14 year old faggot… no, of course you don't. that's why you keep posting.

do you have any idea how much you sound like a dick-inhaling 13 year old faggot? no of course not, that's why you haven't stopped posting.

kek

bruh why you mad tho? cause im str8 ballin out? i work at a fortune 50 company homie.

wew lad

You know these marketing companies who call you up asking if you have a car/workplace accident? or, marketing companies who want to sell you home improvements (windows, doors, blinds) and electrical products (phones, electricity/gas accounts etc)?

Put yourself on every mailing list you can find. Then, setup a phone line/answering machine to bill incoming callers at 0.50 cents/0.30 GBP/0.50 Euros for the call, and the same for each minute thereafter.

Setup an answer message which asks the caller to press 1 for your secretary, and 2 for you. Keep them on the line for at least 1 minute.